Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1020, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1017, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1014, DiamondSentinel wrote:
It is a privilege for any group to be graced with my presence

Please, you evidently haven't read anything. I couldn't give a fuck what the group says, and my interactions with any of my scumreads show this.

And all it took to make you scumread was wanting to be in a group? Jesus christ, you're hard to please. Why aren't you scumreading ABR? He wanted to be in a group.

Calm down. Maxwell is trying to provoke you. Don't give in. Smooth. Methodical. Transparency. If you're town, this is what we need. The post Maxwell made is the exact type of post I feared when you said you're not confident/good/whatever. It may be true but Maxwell Puckett is capitalizing here to scumread you and if Klingon and you are town, setting you up as the next mislynch wagon.

It would do most of us a huge favor to drop the rage and just talk to us.

Your positions are giving whiplash. It's not helpful. Reflect. Be clear. Your lack of clarity makes me jump between you're scum and you're town.

~Titus

Ok What do you want me to reflect on? As in, in-thread. What do you want me to comment on. Give me a goal and I can do well.

Ok. I can do that. Two goals. First, every time you want to say the word fuck or anything similar, stop and pause. You've been concerned about you being followed. Rage isn't followed.
Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad. In a role madness game, everyone views shit differently. Difference isn't scummy. Read the mind.

Towards that end, I would like to know where you stand on each player and why.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:30 am

In post 944, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 940, Drunken Pirates wrote:Why would I support you for MC?

Because I want to bring Rylai and Cooldog who you think are both town, but now you say you don't want them to be in the same party. This is actually very scummy. You're trying to keep the town divided.

^ this is pretty funny considering you never once considered us to be in your ImagepartyImage

you shld NOT be in ever any way in a position of power since you have flat out said you are emotionally compromised. anybody with integrity wld bow out. you don't have any hence why I will violently oppose any attempt for you to have the position.

AND I STILL THINK YOU ARE TOWN
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:31 am

In post 1023, Lowkey wrote:What? I'm having a hard time believing you guys and your reads when you both discredited Titus on all her D1 reads. I haven't played with either of you before.

Noone hates you.

And fair enough. I'll let you talk to her if you can read her.

This hasn't happened. I said I hate D1. That doesn't say I am bad at it. In my recent finished games, I have been pretty good Day 1.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Control your partner Titus. Enough of "Albert is a shit play ok!!". No one's taking the bait here.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 962, Lowkey wrote:
In post 957, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Someone ask me something? I read everything that's happened, but it really needs to be reread because fucking hell FA noise again. Plus this is a large, with a number of people I haven't played with, gotta go deep to understand them.

Do you think my slot is scum? I'm losing hype, man. The only reason I am so active is because I thought I'd be an easy town read and could go on adventures. That's the only reason Lowell wants to even play the game. He hasn't read this thread since like page 3.

Also, who do you think is scum? I'm surprised to see cdg and max as possible options. And definitely thought the flum hype would've died down once he explained himself.

What about absorbing abilities sounds town to you?

In post 974, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 970, Lowkey wrote:If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.

That's the thing; I'm saying she knows what's there and wants it for herself.

I don't normally flavor speculate, but from what I read up on Saga Frontier you have to have a specific character with you to go to the ghost town. Since Drixx is going alone tonight, I don't think he can go there anyway.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:38 am

No amount of personal insults from mollie is going to make me lose sight of the bigger picture. I'm not going to continue any drama your buddy starts. That's all I'm going to say on the subject, can we actually talk about scumhunting now?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:38 am

In post 1028, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Control your partner Titus. Enough of "Albert is a shit play ok!!". No one's taking the bait here.

She's not trying to bait you. You drove her to say that. When you exclude us due to ego, you are being shitty. She has every right to call you out for that. If she goes over the top with words (she knows which ones) I will tell her that.

If you want me to stop her from saying you're being crap, then stop doing bad things. Work with us on something we can agree on. Let's make a party all of us can agree on. Neither of us are the MC to stop ego fests.

~Titus
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1024, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
I would get extra super special confirmation that if there is a specific character/player mentioned in your role pm, that information will come with your flip.

I specifically asked him about if "X" would flip and he replied it would happen as "my entire role pm would flip like the modkill flip did". It will flip.

This hasn't happened. I said I hate D1. That doesn't say I am bad at it. In my recent finished games, I have been pretty good Day 1.

~Titus
Sorry then. I tried to go into your iso but it's like really clogged and the vote isn't with the reasons, I think. Quick outline of why you think max is scum?

What about absorbing abilities sounds town to you?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 am

In post 953, Lowkey wrote:
In post 947, Drunken Pirates wrote:We make a strong case on Fluminator. You swing at RandL riling her up.
We state Drixx should go anywhere but Ghost Town. You push Ghost Town.
We state Drixx is bad MC. You voted it for awhile.
I say Klingon is not like certain town, you push there knowing about the drama box she is.
You want to put together adventures that are not likely to agree on anything.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're "dividing the town".

Chill the hell out. I don't agree with any of this either and you're overreacting just because things aren't going the way you want it to.

she isn't overreacting:

In post 130, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I fucking hate pirate mollie
like Tormund Giantsbane hates Thenns and has to repeat it every season.

and you want this thing to be mc? no way can you be town.

and it makes me sad. :(
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 am

Skybird what do you think of my hypothetical party? Can you vote klingon over, let's say, most of the player list?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:41 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 1017, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1014, DiamondSentinel wrote:
It is a privilege for any group to be graced with my presence

Please, you evidently haven't read anything. I couldn't give a fuck what the group says, and my interactions with any of my scumreads show this.

And all it took to make you scumread was wanting to be in a group? Jesus christ, you're hard to please. Why aren't you scumreading ABR? He wanted to be in a group.

Calm down. Maxwell is trying to provoke you. Don't give in. Smooth. Methodical. Transparency. If you're town, this is what we need. The post Maxwell made is the exact type of post I feared when you said you're not confident/good/whatever. It may be true but Maxwell Puckett is capitalizing here to scumread you and if Klingon and you are town, setting you up as the next mislynch wagon.

It would do most of us a huge favor to drop the rage and just talk to us.

Your positions are giving whiplash. It's not helpful. Reflect. Be clear. Your lack of clarity makes me jump between you're scum and you're town.

~Titus

Diamond, you're the one who isn't reading. Half the playerlists wants to be in a group, if you think that's the reason I'm scumreading you then please post again.

Titus, you're confbiasing yourself, you see what you want to see. Diamond initiated this conversation with me and I answered his questions. You're making it sound like I attacked him, or that the point of my post was to make him mad, when anyone can see that I was being civil and just given my opinions. You know, the ones that were asked for?

Also, and this one is hilarious, you actually agree with me that Diamond isn't being clear (read: inconsistent) and that you're jumping between town and scum on them because of it, but criticizing me for scumreading them for it. Please examine your own play.

Skybird: actually, if we're talking flavour, one of Varsoon's posts mentioned that one of the four races absorbs the souls of their defeated enemies to gain abilities. Sound familiar? That power is null, no two ways about it.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1034, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what do you think of my hypothetical party? Can you vote klingon over, let's say, most of the player list?

He's voting flum right now and thinks that flum sucks up other people's role pm's/abilities and steals them from him. He thinks flum is scum for claiming this or is implying it by asking me. This guy is scum, I'd be surprised if he wants to bus.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:45 am

@Maxwell, I have been scumreading you for more than the Diamond push. Your posts have been empty. You're standing on the sides of things (math quibble with Yosarian), hard defending Flum for no reason, misrepping my scumread on you and ignoring me when I have called out your scummy posting. If Mollie wants to lynch you instead of Fluminator, I will start pushing people your way.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:48 am

In post 1036, Lowkey wrote:
In post 1034, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skybird what do you think of my hypothetical party? Can you vote klingon over, let's say, most of the player list?

He's voting flum right now and thinks that flum sucks up other people's role pm's/abilities and steals them from him. He thinks flum is scum for claiming this or is implying it by asking me. This guy is scum, I'd be surprised if he wants to bus.

Flum post was based on what I read as a joke (I will complain if you don't let me hammer). It's fine for early stage voting, but we're moving on to bigger game now. Skybird could be a lynchpin for town consensus.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:49 am

In post 1038, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1036, Lowkey wrote:

Flum post was based on what I read as a joke (I will complain if you don't let me hammer). It's fine for early stage voting, but we're moving on to bigger game now. Skybird could be a lynchpin for town consensus.

Nope. Skybird is another protege of mine.

Talk to me about our reads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:50 am

Anyone who supports me as MC, be prepared for accusations to start flying your way from Drunken Pirates. She will attack anybody who dares to choose me.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 am

In post 1040, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyone who supports me as MC, be prepared for accusations to start flying your way from Drunken Pirates. She will attack anybody who dares to choose me.

No. I am asking you to try and work with us. Your desire to lynch the people I can read and lynchbait is not working with me.

Your comment that we're onto bigger things as why we cannot vote Fluminator is inconsistent with voting Klingon for pressure.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:53 am

Nice buddying Titus, how about we let Skybird answer on her own about:

-Klingon scum
-Who she wants on the party
-Who she townreads
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

'Standing on the sides of things'? My 'quibble' two posts, not even an argument, and it came out of me misunderstanding something, that I apologized for. It's nothing, its not even a blip on what I've talked about this game.

'Hard defending Flum for no reason'. I was townreading him. That's a reason, especially when the wagon was built on such unsteady ground and a not Miller claim that was explained two days ago.

I haven't been ignoring you, I've been talking to you a lot.

Also, you just ignored the fact that you literally just misrepresented me as someone trying to file up Diamond, instead sidestepping the issue by bringing up your earlier arguments instead.

Pedit: Skybird is a protege of you??? What does that mean??? Anyone Titus claims to be able to read is now untouchable, its the law.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Lowkey »

Yeah, it's interesting he assumed I meant "explained himself" as referring to Flum's hammer and claim rather than his "not miller" and explanation for that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 721, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 712, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 677, Drunken Pirates wrote:@Klingon, Why is ABR scum as opposed to just wrong and stubborn? Why is Maxwell town? Can you elaborate on why you think withholding that info is scummy on Flum's part?

Please vote your biggest scumread.

~Titus

It's very late and I'm not fully recovered, so I'll give a reads list & vote tomorrow (Sunday) evening. I'm going to bed now.

lets schedule a playdate!

I'm going to start working on it as soon as dinner's over. Shouldn't take long at all.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Lowkey »

Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad.

You can think they're town but you're doing what you just asked someone not to do.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:56 am

In post 1042, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nice buddying Titus, how about we let Skybird answer on her own about:

-Klingon scum
-Who she wants on the party
-Who she townreads

No problem. She can do that when she gets on. Nothing I said was relevant or stops her from answering those questions.

I am not stopping you from asking them, but if you townread us, you have to trust that there are some people I just know.

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:56 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I will support you for MC iff you choose me for your party, because I need a PC to say a couple things. So unless someone is a neighborizer, I will be pushing to be in the party.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:57 am

In post 1046, Lowkey wrote:
Second, identify town just as hard as scum. Try not to interfere with them. Work with them. Do not interrupt others, unless their plan is specifically bad.

You can think they're town but you're doing what you just asked someone not to do.

I had a caveat. ABR is doing something I know to be bad. He's suggesting to lynch the people I know I can read and lynchbait. That's why you interfere.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”