Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 973, DiamondSentinel wrote:Remove CoolDoG and you've got it. I would want to talk to him, too, but I have a feeling he won't be as civil as you seem to be willing to be.

Okay, we've got an agreement.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 am

With the condition that if the rest of the town are terribly against it, then I'm not taking you. At that point it's your job to make yourself seem more townie and I want to lead this party anyway.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:29 am

(regardless of whether you're on or not)
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 972, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 965, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hey guys, guess what? Nobody has responded to my idea yet.

Let's recap:

R&L claim who the characters who they KNOW are town are. Before we have a single death or any uncertainty. Those two players claim their characters. Now, if R&L dies, and we see they are town, we get two conftown out of it. Boom.

Why wouldn't we do that again? It even has the added benefit of creating incentive for scum to focus their fire on certain locations, marginally increasing our protective's ability to be useful(especially if t hose slots R&L claims will be town are actually active and good enough players for scum to consider them a threat, rather than sucking and thus increasing the number of likely targets for scum)
-Cerb

pedit: Shit was said,I'll address it before more shit is said and I end up in an eternal loop of pedits.

pedit x2: fuck, it's begun.

I do indeed want them to claim the two character names, but I don't necessarily want the characters to claim yet. They might be specialized / powerful PRs and if so shouldn't out themselves.

Flavor claim alone should not out the level of their power. If the characters don't claim, there is potential for uncertainty going forwad. Only now can we be 100% certain that they are who they say they are, because no scum would risk the cc. We don't know what their alignments are until R&L flips though.

In post 970, Lowkey wrote:
In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus is the only player in the game who has voiced criticism about Drixx picking any specific region. This is alarming for several reasons. One, because I think that each of the region yields positive rewards; there are no "cursed" powers. Therefore, I infer that Titus is trying to get to Ghost town FIRST so SHE can get the power there. This isn't looking good for her.

This is laughable. The regions are all third party neutral sites. If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.

In post 974, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 970, Lowkey wrote:If scum have any info about what's in them, alright, but to openly oppose you and create all this noise in the thread, please. DP is not scum.

That's the thing; I'm saying she knows what's there and wants it for herself.

Bullshit. Agree with lowkey, except for the DP is definitely not scum thing. I don't believe scum would start a fight over a 5% chance of town choosing the specific location they're interested in, but that doesn't mean she's town. It does mean ABR's idea is bullshit.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

If R&L really do know the rolenames of 2 people confirmed to be in the game and town, she really does need to share that info today. That's a big deal, it's like a whole mason group, and we lose it if they don't share that and then get nightkilled.

Although I think R&L are now ignoring me. :(
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 965, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hey guys, guess what? Nobody has responded to my idea yet.

Let's recap:

R&L claim who the characters who they KNOW are town are. Before we have a single death or any uncertainty. Those two players claim their characters. Now, if R&L dies, and we see they are town, we get two conftown out of it. Boom.

Why wouldn't we do that again? It even has the added benefit of creating incentive for scum to focus their fire on certain locations, marginally increasing our protective's ability to be useful(especially if t hose slots R&L claims will be town are actually active and good enough players for scum to consider them a threat, rather than sucking and thus increasing the number of likely targets for scum)
-Cerb

pedit: Shit was said,I'll address it before more shit is said and I end up in an eternal loop of pedits.

pedit x2: fuck, it's begun.

In post 966, Lowkey wrote:
In post 959, Drunken Pirates wrote:
I am calm, but I know precisely what he's doing and being clear that is what he is doing in my speech. Yet, ABR's trying to rush through things that are bad for town.

~Titus

How do you know ghost town is antitown? Seriously, that's probably RNJesus.
Drixx is very obvtown. I don't think he makes the best MC but he's the safest for a non-scum MC. I don't know what kind of party he would have and that would be my issue with him.
The Klingon wagon is good. Your hydra partner agrees. Only you don't.
As for his party, I don't know how they'll mesh or even if they communicate on adventures or what.

Addressing both of these together since they hit the same issues.

Drixx as an MC again is possibly likely to hit town but I am concerned about the Stevens Universe issue. In that game, I was a scum inventor who gave out doctors. People townread me because I (as Trench Warfare) gave out a doctor to a hydra of Cerb and Drixx day 1. I was allowed to coast on that until Day 5, planting seeds of discord and wifom. Giving Drixx a pass because he's the MC and thus likely not scum by balance is a bad idea and leaves us vulnerable to the same tactics I have used as scum myself.

I am making a presumption. It's possible Varsoon did these randomly. Doubt it. If that's the case though, there's zero problems with excluding Ghost Town as we have zero idea what we're excluding. Once there are dead players, I have zero problems with a ghost town visit. I am perfectly willing not to receive whatever is in ghost town right now as it just should not be the day 1 visit.

Third, not liking the flavor push from Cerb here. Varsoon got a lot of flack for having all the bad guys be scum, even in fake claims. To expect flavor clears is off... :/
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:[

Titus is the only player in the game who has voiced criticism about Drixx picking any specific region. This is alarming for several reasons. One, because I think that each of the region yields positive rewards; there are no "cursed" powers. Therefore, I infer that Titus is trying to get to Ghost town FIRST so SHE can get the power there. This isn't looking good for her.

I was just assuming that there was some iuseful nformation about regions in their role PM.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:34 am

In post 978, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Flavor claim alone should not out the level of their power. If the characters don't claim, there is potential for uncertainty going forwad. Only now can we be 100% certain that they are who they say they are, because no scum would risk the cc. We don't know what their alignments are until R&L flips though.

A better plan would be for them to tell a neighborhood of trusted players than to claim in-thread. If scum want to counterclaim the role anytime soon they will be in a 1:1 which is good for town.

In post 978, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I don't believe scum would start a fight over a 5% chance of town choosing the specific location they're interested in, but that doesn't mean she's town.

She didn't really start a fight. She brought up a tangent point from 30 pages ago that may or may not benefit her. It hasn't been a point of contention until I made that post.

In post 981, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:[

Titus is the only player in the game who has voiced criticism about Drixx picking any specific region. This is alarming for several reasons. One, because I think that each of the region yields positive rewards; there are no "cursed" powers. Therefore, I infer that Titus is trying to get to Ghost town FIRST so SHE can get the power there. This isn't looking good for her.

I was just assuming that there was some iuseful nformation about regions in their role PM.

Same. I'm inferring she knows there's great power there and she wants it for herself.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:35 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

ABR is not concerned with the interests of this town, only the concerns of those who vote for him! Political corruption, is what if is.

For the record, I'm joking. I'm still kind of concerned about this attitude towards adventures, though.

I don't agree with DiamondSentinel being in the party.

Pretty sure DPs argument against ghost town was that it might have something to do with dead players, and we don't have any of those yet. I don't think it's likely to, but she does.

Pedit: yeah, Titus confirmed that.

I don't think the first location chosen matters, and I don't think the chances of Titus being right are good, but yeah, the logic here is sound. Who cares if you don't go to the ghost town?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm fine with the ghost town thing if it really puts your mind at ease. Drixx, go somewhere not-ghost town then. Can we all agree to just drop this though and move on to stuff that's scum-related. This horse has been beaten.

Also, R&L say they have flavor names of two confirmed town in their role PM, not flavor clears by association. Unless I'm reading what they told us completely wrong.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 982, Albert B. Rampage wrote:A better plan would be for them to tell a neighborhood of trusted players than to claim in-thread. If scum want to counterclaim the role anytime soon they will be in a 1:1 which is good for town.

Can't do that if they get killed by something before an adventure
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 am

What? We have someone who claims they have information that 100% means certain flavor claims are town. I specifically said those people aren't cleared until that person flips town. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be *aware* of who they are and have the associatives known ASAP.

In SU, you coasted until D3/4! We just didn't call you out until D5. We were even suspicious of you from the very first moment you took responsibility for the doc save invention. :P Just sayin! I do get your point though. This situation is different though. Unless Varsoon has a planned release of powers, regardless of what region we visit(which, while it's better for planning, just...idk...seems unfun?), it seems really hard to balance for scum!drixx receiving any of 20 different rewards. That's the crux of the Drixx as a good MC thought there.

-Cerb

pedit:ABR, yes, you're right, that would be stronger. It does make us vulnerable to losing them tonight though. :-/
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:38 am

In post 984, Lowkey wrote:I'm fine with the ghost town thing if it really puts your mind at ease. Drixx, go somewhere not-ghost town then. Can we all agree to just drop this though and move on to stuff that's scum-related. This horse has been beaten.

Also, R&L say they have flavor names of two confirmed town in their role PM, not flavor clears by association. Unless I'm reading what they told us completely wrong.

That's not my understanding, but if I am wrong, this should be revealed to a neighborhood of all town rather than broadcasting.

~Titus
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 987, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 984, Lowkey wrote:I'm fine with the ghost town thing if it really puts your mind at ease. Drixx, go somewhere not-ghost town then. Can we all agree to just drop this though and move on to stuff that's scum-related. This horse has been beaten.

That's not my understanding, but if I am wrong, this should be revealed to a neighborhood of all town rather than broadcasting.

~Titus

It's entirely likely during FA's screaming that I missed it or misinterpreted it that way. It was really confusing.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:40 am

DP: You are misunderstanding. R&L Say they have the flavor names of two confirmed town. Period. That is what is going on. It is optimal to reveal to a neighborhood of all town, but I feel the benefit of revealing in sucha situation is marginal overall. We still don't know R&L's alignment.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:40 am

Whoever we choose to be MC can still be killed tonight. If that's the case, then the first person on the list of the dead MC becomes MC. I confirmed this with Varsoon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:40 am

The party remains the same; the successor MC can't choose a new party.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

just skimmed these posts - I'm in rush

I think I've been asked about those two names. their names are confirmed inside our role pm. so nobody will loose that data.

janitor power that being mentioned worried me a little. I need to speak with shiro first about it,

also I love ABR team choice - beside cooldog so I don't wanna argue with ABR as MC.

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 990, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Whoever we choose to be MC can still be killed tonight. If that's the case, then the first person on the list of the dead MC becomes MC. I confirmed this with Varsoon.

ABR's pretty much as obvtown as it gets. This was in my head yesterday but I didn't ask because I was lazy.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:42 am

Lowkey, you are right. DP is wrong.

In post 801, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 797, Yosarian2 wrote:Rylai and Lina: You're making a ton of posts, but I'm having trouble following all of it, and most of what you are saying seem to be fluff or just calling yourself town over and over again which isn't terribly helpful.

If you want to convince me you are town, there are two things you should do:

1. I am very unlikely to be convinced of anything by role flavor. Honestly I basically know nothing about the RPG in question, and I don't really care anyway, a competent mod in a setup like this would probably either give the scum town sounding rolenames or else give them town sounding fakeclaims.

However, I think you've claimed or hinted at several parts of your role, both in terms of flavor and role power, but your claim is so all over the place and confusing that I'm having figuring out what you have and haven't claimed. If there's some parts of your role you actually don't want to claim yet that is fine, but if you could take everything you have said and want to say right now and condense it down into a coherent partial roleclaim in a couple of sentences that would be a lot more clear.

2. Start scumhunting. All you've basically done for the past several pages is call yourself town and get upset that you're been voted. That doesn't really tell me anything.

What you need to do is to make a detailed case against someone (you don't have to be 100% sure, just whoever is your top suspect right now), lay out why you think they are scum, try to get them to respond, try to put pressure on them, and try to convince other people to join you. You know, scumhunting; trying to both figure out if your top suspect is scum and trying to get him lynched. We're going to lynch someone today; if you think it shouldn't be you. then tell us who we should lynch, and why. And the sooner you do this the better.

1 - We are Emilia , accused for the murder of our fiance and got put into a prison but with the help of some friends escaped.
we are miller , we will be investigated as "not town"
we know 2 characters are definitely town

we have an ability related to MC and adventures
+ ....

2 - see this spoiler and define me the definition of scum hunting ...

Spoiler: our scum hunts
In post 193, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 191, ArcAngel9 wrote:there is one who claims that they are not miller seems scummy to me...

why? whats scummy about it?

~Rylai

In post 196, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 192, Fluminator wrote:Oh boy. I forgot how fast these threads go.

Like to start playing ? anytime soon maybe?

~Rylai

In post 209, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 200, Sensei wrote:The not-miller claim was pretty null, imo.

anything else?

~Rylai

In post 376, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 370, Drunken Pirates wrote:@drixx, that should be handled privately.

In post 359, Rylai and Lina wrote:whats a universal miller ? We show "Not town" to everyone ...

~Rylai

A universal miller returns scum regardless of the type of investigation. For instance, you would be tracked to every kill, show as guilty to any cop, have a gun to any GS etc.

A gravedigger shows up as guilty to watchers and trackers.

So when you state you have a miller modifier, this is very very unclear.

If you only give false positives to cops, then you're just a miller. Miller modifier is unnecessarily confusing.

~Titus

I find it weird that you would question that Titus.

Not only I had already said that we are ust a miller a few posts above but you should have been aware that FA english are a bit weird sometimes. Not a single other person got confused, what gives?

~Lina

In post 411, Rylai and Lina wrote:Got Ninjad

Hmm zzx what didn't you like about Dgb entrance?

Her readslist I guess I see why you raised an eyebrow since she had you as a lurker but anything other than that?

Fakish P.edit

Gets auto logged off. Relogs in. Wgeurts already asked

In post 415, Rylai and Lina wrote:Why is ABR nearly universally town readed again?

~Rylai

In post 425, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 421, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 416, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 415, Rylai and Lina wrote:Why is ABR nearly universally town readed again?

~Rylai

I don't have a problem with ABR's play so far.

I don't either to be honest.

isn't this null ? why town read?

Skybird wrote:
In post 419, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:for ego :)

Skybird any other insides beside Flum ?

~Rylai

Nothing that jumped out at me like the hammer thing with Flum. ZZZX is posting a lot more than I've seen him post before. But I haven't seen anything in his posts that makes me think he is scum. I like Drunken Pirates for town so far.

I'd really like to see the rest of the player list post something. I think we still have 3 players that haven't posted yet.

whats your opinion about ArcAngel , Drixx and cucumbers?

There are 17 pages and tons of posts to be discussed. why your w8ing for the slots hasn't showed up yet?

~Rylai

In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 445, Fluminator wrote:I haven't been accused of active lurking yet I don't think? Unless you are?
I'll give my reads as I get them. I still don't even have a mental image of a lot of the players yet though.

well your avoiding to give reads.

whats your reads overall? people are scumreading you for your fluffy no content based posts ...

In post 453, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 40, Fluminator wrote:I am not a Miller

In post 449, Fluminator wrote:
In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 445, Fluminator wrote:I haven't been accused of active lurking yet I don't think? Unless you are?
I'll give my reads as I get them. I still don't even have a mental image of a lot of the players yet though.

well your avoiding to give reads.

whats your reads overall? people are scumreading you for your fluffy no content based posts ...

I'm just going to say I strongly disagree with you then.
Especially considering my first post is one of the hottest topics still.

THAT'S A READ

I'm totally convinced ....

Why are you acting this weird? your like "too scummy" to be the scum

It seems you just begged me to vote you ...

in that case here you go VOTE: Fluminator

In post 737, Rylai and Lina wrote:But before that ABR you made 79 posts (nearly as much as us (me and shiro together) ) and WHAT have you done for the game so far ?

All I can see from you is throwing stones in a muddy watter ...

~Rylai

In post 739, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 738, Drunken Pirates wrote:eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

I am only saying this cos you are suddenly becoming weird.

I'm not a character cop I just have information about characters... and my main role is to help MC in adventures as I claimed it before ...

and i'm not weird he has 49 posts just saying "Rylai your scum" or "talk to others about her" or " why your not voting her" :|

~Rylai

In post 747, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 746, Shiro wrote:
In post 653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm town and I'm accused of nothing people are just voting me.

I have a shitty list? I suck as town.

But that doesn't mean I'm scum because I'm not.

This is pinging scum SO HARD right now.

Here you go buddy

@Cooldog

Since you have been around the block as you are saying then buddy I am in shock you know ? Because almost every game I played here when someone shouted about his self meta he was town and the people jumping on it scum. You reason is probably worse than ABR and abr is just shouting.

In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 655, Rylai and Lina wrote:Your nose is pinging me so hard ABR

This isn't a hentai fanfic, stop.

That was a good joke xD

In post 687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?

Absolutely not. Read through cooldog, wicked, and Yosarian. You've done jack this game and are voting Skybird, really??

The case is bad though borderline none existant. It pretty much sums up to

Weird and OMG SELF META MUST BE SCUM. ABR tell me that you have never seen town provide self meta

In post 734, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:your meta reads on me contradict each other...

You're playing the newbie card when we both know you aren't. You're bringing up every imaginable excuse. "My hydra partner not here" "My role pm" "My meta". It's obvious you're scum.

Well, I mean I wasn't here. I spend the whole day out yesteday. I told her in our PT. But I mean if you want to say it never happnened then go ahead.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

VOTE: Klingon

Sheep me FA.

Ooook? I will have to read Kling. ABR i know you are absolutly wrong but from your interation with FA I feel you are town as town can be like it contradicts the scum games I have seen from you to a dot. Is this warcraft 3 ABR ?

To anyone that asked why we were wishy washy on flum early it was because I was not really buying the scumlean while FA was.

I really don't like max's number things it feel like he is trying to appears busy with it. His posts reminds me the game we were scumpartners but I only saw a little of him since he replaced in and died day 1. It more of gut than anything.

Can someone tell me why we are voting wickd as MC ? Like the most I can recall from him is sheeping ABR and calling Rylai weird. I did just wake up though and read 10 pages after FA told me we were wagoned. (Yea I just checked and he has 5 posts wtf ?)

In post 725, Lowkey wrote:FA has no trouble with english.

For someone that says this. You are having serious trouble understanding what FA is telling you.

FA is saying that we have info that will confirm people as town BUT it not wise to make them public.

We discussed this on skype and agreed that the best course of action is to be in trusted party (for the record what FA means as MC is being in the party) and reveal it there so more people are aware of it.

Like her crmping is pretty eh so I am just going to semi claim it. We have two confirmed town people by flavour name. Obviously calling them out will get them killed pretty fast though so you get the idea I have already claimed who I am so they might piece it togther and throw a hint our way.

~Lina

Oops

In post 749, Rylai and Lina wrote:Hey Drixx what do you think of the totally bs push for wicdj for MC?

I find it nonsensical and most likely scum motivated.

In post 755, Rylai and Lina wrote:Skybird just fallen down in my list more than anyone else

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

NO I'm not asking people to town read me because I'm a main character. I'm saying as a main charcter I will fight for avoiding this lynch because that will screw the town.

YOUR BOLDING my sentense and omit the "or I'm useless(Kind of)" part in purpose to change my claim as a try for begging to be townreaded. Its my role claim. I fucking don't care if people can't believe it ...

The fact that your ignoring all the fucking things I said and zooming in my defensive usual behavior Is devilish scummy

Even before this you were one of me and shiro's scum reads so far. the fact I asked you what are your reads and you just gave me 3 shitty reads , the fact that you have no solid read of your own and the fact you just jumped on my wagon is enough for me to think your scum.

VOTE: Skybird This was the worst jump on a wagon ever! [people are free to call that omgus - He is scummy and yes he is scummy ]

about max as I finished reading his Iso , his posts give me different feelings. he is holding middleground in like everything. call us scum but attack drunken pirates for questioning us. not giving a solid read on flum or in any case.

that gave me a bad feeling.

~Rylai

In post 765, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Sky

You are making no sense.

Yes I asked if it is safe to assume. YOU should bloody know that I value flavour A LOT. Remember hard defending a hood till two people In it flipped scum in twilight zone? Yea.

I townread Drixx because I like his posts. He has the same mindset as me. That we should be thinking of the mechanics as well not purely on lynch scum. The fact that his flavour is an main character is a bonus.

P.edit

@Sky that was no complain, that was me questioning how she could misunderstand it. I said in thebsame post We are just a miller.

It would would give me pause. And I would tell you to reassess the situation if you are legit about it.

You already saw how a Mc flipped. Things are wacky.

@Cooldog

So you say you never seen town do it? Cause I have seen town do it far more.

~Lina

In post 783, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Flum started the game with a very odd sentense like he wanted to attract attention. people show their will and unwillingness about the wagon. it built several times and disbanded . and now there is a sudden wagon on us.

Flum claim (about hammer thing) looks like a scum or 3party. I have a hard time believing thats a town role. its kind of like "hammer town , steal their powers" . we don't have that much scum in game to get hammered do we?

his read list is basically nothing, the way people are interacting with him is tooo much wifom'y in my mind ...

quoting from hydra chat

we decided to move back our vote here , even though max seems fairly scummy as well

VOTE: Flum

[point : I unvoted because shiro's last post before last day disappearance was a null read on him and I needed to talk about this case with him]

pedit : :facepalm: "our other posts are not clearly scummy" WE can defend. talk to us about them instead of throwing shade

~Rylai

Later, someone suggests they name who those characters are, and they say they thought about it but decided against it or something. Clearly, they have the names of two characters who are town.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:42 am

In post 988, Lowkey wrote:
In post 987, Drunken Pirates wrote:

~Titus

It's entirely likely during FA's screaming that I missed it or misinterpreted it that way. It was really confusing.

FA has language difficulties that make it hard to understand her. She should clarify this. If you are correct, we should insist she be in the party as MC or as a secondary person.

I am not so sure on ABR being town. Like really not sure. If he's town, he's agency captured.

~Titus
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

Trust me, ABR is town. If you can't trust me, lynch me or aim a kill at me and we flip that way. Our role sort of sucks so you guys won't lose much.
Lowell/Hinduragi
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:45 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Main Character: Albert

Titus: what does agency captured mean?

I've not problem with Rylai being in the party, if her powers help protect it in some way.

PEDIT: Calling for your own lynch so that we can trust your opinion? Are you that disappointed you don't get to be in the first adventuring party?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:47 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 983, MaxwellPuckett wrote:ABR is not concerned with the interests of this town, only the concerns of those who vote for him! Political corruption, is what if is.

For the record, I'm joking. I'm still kind of concerned about this attitude towards adventures, though.

I don't agree with DiamondSentinel being in the party.

Pretty sure DPs argument against ghost town was that it might have something to do with dead players, and we don't have any of those yet. I don't think it's likely to, but she does.

Pedit: yeah, Titus confirmed that.

I don't think the first location chosen matters, and I don't think the chances of Titus being right are good, but yeah, the logic here is sound. Who cares if you don't go to the ghost town?

What's your problem with me on the party?

I want resons before you just start spouting things off.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:47 am

In post 996, Lowkey wrote:Trust me, ABR is town. If you can't trust me, lynch me or aim a kill at me and we flip that way. Our role sort of sucks so you guys won't lose much.

I trust you're town ATM. I don't trust the read because ABR is dominating the thread, hard defending scum (Flum and Max) while not expressing a townread and pushing easy to rile up players like RaL and Klingon. Mollie said to trust you if we townread you, that does not mean I am trusting ABR's judgment.

Agency captured means he's unwittingly working for scum.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”