Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 923, Lowkey wrote:
In post 921, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

I am confused, I really don't know what you're talking about here.

I didn't either.

Same boat as ya'll.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 am

In post 924, Rylai and Lina wrote:My god cooldog? Really? He is one of my top scumreads :/

I think you're wrong about klingon and cooldog.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:52 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Lina: Sorry, sometimes I just forget which one of you I was talking to. I get Yosarian and Lowkey flipped around in my head for no reason I can fathom, too.
Now, I've already explained my Wicked townread. But what wagon are you talking about exactly?

Pedit: and why is CoolDog one of your top scumreads? Sorry if you've already said why, but I don't like ISOing on my phone.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Lowkey »

How is cdg a top townread over anyone else in this game? At least put pirates on your team and suck up your damn ego. You know they're town even if you don't like one of them.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

Basically ABR has shown he has zero interest in listening to our joint reads, and he's made that clear.

@RaL, I will answer that in a bit here. I wanna make sure I don't stomp on Mollie's toes. Cool dog is likely confbiasing you. Klingon I am leaning town on.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 am

Titus has shown to oppose every single read I have.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:55 am

Titus what do you think of my hypothetical party?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 am

In post 930, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus has shown to oppose every single read I have.

And it's any wonder why I doubt if you are town.

So let me guess townreading Max too?

But you came around on RaL being town. Wicked and Drixx are possibly town but terrible MCs.

~Titus
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Lowkey »

I was going to contest that but then she posted she leans Klingon town.

Mollie, why are you listening to titus if you and her both know she can't read people until like D3?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 918, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 916, Yosarian2 wrote:I'm not really suspicious of that slot anymore, but I'm surprised to see them go from your top scum read to all the way to the top of your town list that fast.

I believe they have an ability that offers extra protection to the party members.

Ok, cool. That makes sense

I'm going to tell you something, because I think it's now relevant. The reason that I was assuming Flum had an ability that interacted with a specific type of items people find on adventures is because that's actually almost what my role is.

I don't have to go along on the adventure, that's fine, but if the people adventuring find any rings, I'd ask that you give them to me. Apparently I am the only person in the game who can actually use rings. The mod told me that if people find rings they can trade them to me afterwards.

Just confirm that you'll give me any rings you find, and I'll vote you for main character.

Same goes for you, Drixx. If you find any rings tonight, give them to me, ok?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Hi. My MC vote is for sale. If I don't think you're scum, and wgeurts doesn't disagree, and you take me on a single adventure, I will support your campaign.

Just one guys. Cuz it'll be fun.

Anyways, I have more time too now, so I read the last buncha pages, two things in particular jumped at me (well, more than that, but two things I actually noted in our hydra pt and then figured hey, why not just tell the whole game?

Pretty sure I can quote from my hydra pt because I've, like, done basically that before, but I'm going to just remove the quote tags. Just in case!!

Catching up on what's happened since I slept now. Drixx just said ( 6 pages back) that all he can see is defensive but nothing scummy from the Rylan slot, but whIle interacting with ABR earlier he said he was 90% of the way to agreeing with him about the Rylan slot....and ABR waa pushing that it was scum. That is weird.

Mechanically it seems unlikely Drixx is scum, but, umm. Explain the above Drixx. How did you go from 90% agreeing with ABR to determining that everything was defensive and nothing was scummy?

Idk why ABR is suggesting we get the information Rylai has about confirmed town characters. All scum need to have us a janitor, and if they kill one of those people with a janitor kill and then Rylan flips town they have a nearly ironclad free trip to the endgame. There will be Wifom sure, but they'll only be considered as a lynch in lylo. :/

And ABR, WTF? I get that the information might be lost, BUT if the information is part of their role card (confirm that rylai), then I would expect it to be shared with town when they flip. If it won't be, your concern is valid....but umm...what do we do if we end up with janitored kills and people claiming the roles a town flipped Rylai named as town? I get that it's a moderately improbable scenario, but what you're suggesting can give scum another tool. :/

Hmm. Maybe I'm over thinking this. If we have agreement from the entire game that the individuals rylai knows are guaranteed town are going to claim roles today if rylai names them, then I think they should share who they are. Since everyone is alive, scum will be unable to fake claim them because said characters will be here to counterclaim.

Yeah, okay, I like this better now that I think about it. We can't just have her share the information. We need the information shared and a clear x and y are town claim established. Then, IF we lynch her and she flips town, we'll know certain slots are town. If she's scum, we'll have associatives to follow up on.

Sorry ABR. Not as bad if an idea as I thought at first.

Also: ABRs attitude is super antitown, his activity and pushing of people is absolutely super town. However, at this point, because I know Drixx wants to figure us out and will thus take us on an adventure (plus the mechanical unlikely hood of him being scum, his inconsistency on the R&L slot aside ), consider me part of the Drixx for MC lobby, but the polls aren't open yet so I can't vote. :p

Also Varsoon, I haven't said this yet, but it was my first thought: Thanks for making a game where I have to try to be popular to get to do the cool stuff, instead of trying to be unpopular like I normally do. :p

-Cerb

Pedit: OMG ABR WANTS ME TO GO ON AN ADVENTURE WITH HIM SHIT. Okay, ABR is acceptable too. :p
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 am

I feel like Titus should support me for MC even if we don't agree on everything.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 am

In post 934, Yosarian2 wrote:Just confirm that you'll give me any rings you find, and I'll vote you for main character.

You've got a deal my friend.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 am

In post 931, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus what do you think of my hypothetical party?

Too drama filled. RaL and Cool Dog in the same party although both town is a recipe for disaster. Cool Cumberbers need to post more.

Petit...and he posted

~Titus
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

main character: Albert
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 am

In post 936, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel like Titus should support me for MC even if we don't agree on everything.

We have not agreed on any major objective you've pushed here and you're steadfastly refusing to engage our reasons for voting max and Flum. Why would I support you for MC?

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:00 am

In post 938, Drunken Pirates wrote:RaL and Cool Dog in the same party although both town is a recipe for disaster.

I'm sure we can work something out.....

I find your stance that they are both town but shouldn't be on the party very disturbing.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Lowkey »

ITT Yos is Sonic.

BUT if the information is part of their role card (confirm that rylai), then I would expect it to be shared with town when they flip

No. Our role has info that somewhat confirms another and there's nothing that says it's shared upon flip except perhaps role name.
Also: ABRs attitude is super antitown

Have you played with ABR before? This is one of his better games.
Lowell/Hinduragi
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 829, DiamondSentinel wrote:Fuck it, I tried to be neutral, but it's not working.

VOTE: Albert

lynching to defend.

Also, yos is the most reasonable player here, he can get the mc vote,
mc vote: yossarian2
. I don't know why you people vote for marginal people in this game to be mc.

In post 876, Rylai and Lina wrote:
VOTE FOR MAIN CHARACTER:ABR

wait, whaaaaa?
In post 888, Yosarian2 wrote:
Also

main character: DGB

why? What has she done of any worth this game?
In post 924, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 917, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 913, MaxwellPuckett wrote:ABR: you can pick 4 people, not including yourself, of course. So you have a five-man adventuring party. At least, that's how I read it.

Drixx
Rylai
Cool Cucumbers
Cooldog

That's my party if I'm chosen.

My god cooldog? Really? He is one of my top scumreads :/

yeah, why you, of all people, would vote for ABR baffles me.

also,
vote: ds
after a wank.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:02 am

In post 940, Drunken Pirates wrote:Why would I support you for MC?

Because I want to bring Rylai and Cooldog who you think are both town, but now you say you don't want them to be in the same party. This is actually very scummy. You're trying to keep the town divided.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 am

Cooldog vote me for MC. I got you on my ticket.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@Max

My thoughts from my hydra PT when I was reading the game early today

Lina wrote:Cooldog though ? Man this guy, his case on you was so bad it offended me on a personal lvl like. WHOA and his persistance afterwards just, either he is scum that tried to get an easy mc lynch by using the attention or well that is it his join date says he is no new guy. He gets a scumlean from me.

The fact he kept on pushing the OMG self meta must be scum bs reason. (Which to this day I have only seen scum push to town that does it)

Called people for not following that excuse of a reason and I felt he was easily setting himself for a

"Lol their fault for being bad" if we died
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:05 am

In post 941, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 938, Drunken Pirates wrote:RaL and Cool Dog in the same party although both town is a recipe for disaster.

I'm sure we can work something out.....

I find your stance that they are both town but shouldn't be on the party very disturbing.

The early game, a Mollie and I agree on this but take different methods, is about promoting town cohesion. That room will create implosions and drama. Literally every vote of yours has served to divide town, not unify it.

We make a strong case on Fluminator. You swing at RandL riling her up.
We state Drixx should go anywhere but Ghost Town. You push Ghost Town.
We state Drixx is bad MC. You voted it for awhile.
I say Klingon is not like certain town, you push there knowing about the drama box she is.
You want to put together adventures that are not likely to agree on anything.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:05 am

@Rylai and Cooldog

Can you guys play nice in the neighborhood if we're on the adventure together?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:07 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 938, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 931, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Titus what do you think of my hypothetical party?

Too drama filled. RaL and Cool Dog in the same party although both town is a recipe for disaster. Cool Cumberbers need to post more.

Petit...and he posted

~Titus

Sorry Titus, I was doing shiz in ongoing and afterwards I hated mafia with a passion and had to go play fallout 4 and listen to good music and sleep lest I replace out of all my games and swear this game off forever. I'm feeling better now. :D

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”