Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 722, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 720, Lowkey wrote:Hey Mollie, read 714 and please vote Rylai. That reaction is about as forced as it can get.

Reads/scumhunting -> role pm -> careful about posting reads inthread -> hydra partner -> role pm. This has gone full circle.

rylai is very new and she has said that english is a second language for her, hence my hesitancy.

can you plz tell me what you think of max? where do you stand with flum?

Max is probably town. Flum is town.

FA has no trouble with english. Not only that but she's been playing a ton of games lately and is probably the most active poster on site during the past month. This isn't a newbcard play. She's very easy to townread.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I were always obvious town in my scum games and scum readed in my town games

this is my whole meta ...

this game is just a repeat of all that shit ...

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Pray tell how characters and any info you have on them affects your null reads or reads on players in this game. Not following this at all.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 726, Rylai and Lina wrote:I were always obvious town in my scum games and scum readed in my town games

~Rylai

That's a straight up lie. You were townread in the game where I was scum not too long ago. We couldn't get you lynched, and you ended up in LYLO being the deciding vote.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Rylai's hyperdefensiveness and lying completely justifies my read on her. It's a game Rylai, sometimes you get caught as scum. Deal with it. Don't make it personal please.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 724, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 722, Drunken Pirates wrote:rylai is very new and she has said that english is a second language for her, hence my hesitancy.

pardon me, its my fourth language ...

oh! and yes I'm scum for pointing out that!

more shitty votes incoming ...

~Rylai

ffs calm down.

okay its your 4th language.

every1 in this game is most likely a speshul snowflake with powahz that accumulate over time.

what are your thoughts on max?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:46 pm

In post 725, Lowkey wrote:
In post 722, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 720, Lowkey wrote:Hey Mollie, read 714 and please vote Rylai. That reaction is about as forced as it can get.

Reads/scumhunting -> role pm -> careful about posting reads inthread -> hydra partner -> role pm. This has gone full circle.

rylai is very new and she has said that english is a second language for her, hence my hesitancy.

can you plz tell me what you think of max? where do you stand with flum?

Max is probably town. Flum is town.

FA has no trouble with english. Not only that but she's been playing a ton of games lately and is probably the most active poster on site during the past month. This isn't a newbcard play. She's very easy to townread.

links?

what made you move flum to town? and why exactly are you townreading max?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 727, Lowkey wrote:Pray tell how characters and any info you have on them affects your null reads or reads on players in this game. Not following this at all.

That info might help me to sort people more than this. its not making people null! :| I think I can't explain what I mean! see people are null now. if what I think about them are true their alignment might change based on the knowledge I have about their characters.

In post 728, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 726, Rylai and Lina wrote:I were always obvious town in my scum games and scum readed in my town games

~Rylai

That's a straight up lie. You were town read in the game where I was scum not too long ago. We couldn't get you lynched, and you ended up in LYLO being the deciding vote.

In that game I wasn't even playing. I missed 2 days and ended up in lylo. I as a bulletproof don't even make a single soft claim post ever in game?

Hindu tell him thats not me playing at all.

your meta reads on me contradict each other...

pedit abr : I'm town and I'm a clever mislynch that will put town in a very stupid ridiculous position tomorrow...

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Enough with the threats, those aren't going to work. If you have something to claim, talk it over with Shiro and then claim it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:51 pm

In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:your meta reads on me contradict each other...

You're playing the newbie card when we both know you aren't. You're bringing up every imaginable excuse. "My hydra partner not here" "My role pm" "My meta". It's obvious you're scum.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 729, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Rylai's hyperdefensiveness and lying completely justifies my read on her. It's a game Rylai, sometimes you get caught as scum. Deal with it. Don't make it personal please.

I'm not hyper defensing, I'm claiming parts of my role and I won't seeing it dead for no reason.

I'm not making it personal. what suggested that? I'm playing this shitty game of your way of stupid meta reading me ...

pedit : I won't claim it completly unless we're in L1. claiming it its not beneficial for town at this point. I won't do that unless I see there is no hope for saving my slot

and I'm not threatening you. Your that blind that you can't see what I'm claiming and you pushing toward it is not my fault. I like to see your face or your apologies after this flipp

Ignoring what I'm claiming is not what a town member must do

pedit : I never claimed I'm newbie. I'm playing toward my wincon. my reads are not contradicting. My claims are not contradicting. Its me never counter claimed , never been accused of anything but not playing the game (which is ridiculous because I'm sure I did - for example I attacked the pure town reads of some people on you)

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 730, Drunken Pirates wrote:what are your thoughts on max?

rereading the ISO right now

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

But before that ABR you made 79 posts (nearly as much as us (me and shiro together) ) and WHAT have you done for the game so far ?

All I can see from you is throwing stones in a muddy watter ...

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:55 pm

In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 727, Lowkey wrote:Pray tell how characters and any info you have on them affects your null reads or reads on players in this game. Not following this at all.

That info might help me to sort people more than this. its not making people null! :| I think I can't explain what I mean! see people are null now. if what I think about them are true their alignment might change based on the knowledge I have about their characters.

In post 728, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

~Rylai

That's a straight up lie. You were town read in the game where I was scum not too long ago. We couldn't get you lynched, and you ended up in LYLO being the deciding vote.

In that game I wasn't even playing. I missed 2 days and ended up in lylo. I as a bulletproof don't even make a single soft claim post ever in game?

Hindu tell him thats not me playing at all.

your meta reads on me contradict each other...

pedit abr :
I'm town and I'm a clever mislynch that will put town in a very stupid ridiculous position tomorrow...

~Rylai

eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

I am only saying this cos you are suddenly becoming weird.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 738, Drunken Pirates wrote:eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

I'm not a character cop I just have information about characters... and my main role is to help MC in adventures as I claimed it before ...

and i'm not weird he has 49 posts just saying "Rylai your scum" or "talk to others about her" or " why your not voting her" :|

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

ah there is no main role thats one of my abilities....

I have another one as well

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:That info might help me to sort people more than this. its not making people null! :| I think I can't explain what I mean! see people are null now. if what I think about them are true their alignment might change based on the knowledge I have about their characters.

I know exactly what you mean. You've been bullshitting me on your null reads the whole time and don't know how to help yourself look town here.

Mollie, it's in her viewed topics. When I went to link posts earlier, I had to scroll halfway down her list of topics through about 8 games at least just to find the one she was with me a month ago.
Lowkey: I mean, I guess? Like, it might be friendly, but it's bothering me, like she's patting her on the head but not actually talking with her, just at her...

But I'll take a step back. I have trouble reading players like Rylai, so maybe it's not the best focus for me right now.

This post is basically all I really felt anything from. I'm having a hard time reading him. His vote on you sucks, though. I agree with his sky, drixx, and abr stuff. Beyond that, I don't have much.

I didn't hop on flum because he was too easy and I don't see scum opening themselves up on their first post with no other content. Not to mention I think his motivations for the claim were town and the past games check out. He likes to pack his posts with words but I feel like he's a lot easier to read than MP for example.

Also, the weird thing was just that. Weird. It's just what came to my mind as I read the rylai claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 738, Drunken Pirates wrote:

eh. we can lose a character cop, hindu I will lynch her if you are happy with your bus.

Pretty happy with it. I read steven universe just to be sure and feel good about it.

I'm going through a playstyle change or something right now cause you're not the first to say that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

LOOK AT THE FLIPPED MAIN CHARACTER AND SAY TO ME HIS POWERS WASN'T WEIRD

MY ROLE PM IS WEIRD AS FUCK THAT I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW SHOULD I READ PEOPLE! I talked in skype for about 5 hours to see if we must claim miller or charcter or both because I believed claiming miller won't let us to be in MC. and we must be in MC!

The only thing I know is that my flip will make everything pretty damn easier for a scum MC to go in a successful adventure and town is definitely doomed!

DON'T LYNCH WEIRD

thats STUPID AS SHIT

pedit : :facepalm:

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

~Rylai

SU is the only exception. I will put this game and that one in top of my wiki page to show everyone I'm fucking hellish over reactionary and thats not fucking alignment indicative

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:37 pm

I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

VOTE: Klingon

Sheep me FA.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm town and I'm accused of nothing people are just voting me.

I have a shitty list? I suck as town.

But that doesn't mean I'm scum because I'm not.

This is pinging scum SO HARD right now.

Here you go buddy

@Cooldog

Since you have been around the block as you are saying then buddy I am in shock you know ? Because almost every game I played here when someone shouted about his self meta he was town and the people jumping on it scum. You reason is probably worse than ABR and abr is just shouting.

In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 655, Rylai and Lina wrote:Your nose is pinging me so hard ABR

This isn't a hentai fanfic, stop.

That was a good joke xD

In post 687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?

Absolutely not. Read through cooldog, wicked, and Yosarian. You've done jack this game and are voting Skybird, really??

The case is bad though borderline none existant. It pretty much sums up to

Weird and OMG SELF META MUST BE SCUM. ABR tell me that you have never seen town provide self meta

In post 734, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 732, Rylai and Lina wrote:your meta reads on me contradict each other...

You're playing the newbie card when we both know you aren't. You're bringing up every imaginable excuse. "My hydra partner not here" "My role pm" "My meta". It's obvious you're scum.

Well, I mean I wasn't here. I spend the whole day out yesteday. I told her in our PT. But I mean if you want to say it never happnened then go ahead.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

Sheep me FA.

Ooook? I will have to read Kling. ABR i know you are absolutly wrong but from your interation with FA I feel you are town as town can be like it contradicts the scum games I have seen from you to a dot. Is this warcraft 3 ABR ?

To anyone that asked why we were wishy washy on flum early it was because I was not really buying the scumlean while FA was.

I really don't like max's number things it feel like he is trying to appears busy with it. His posts reminds me the game we were scumpartners but I only saw a little of him since he replaced in and died day 1. It more of gut than anything.

Can someone tell me why we are voting wickd as MC ? Like the most I can recall from him is sheeping ABR and calling Rylai weird. I did just wake up though and read 10 pages after FA told me we were wagoned. (Yea I just checked and he has 5 posts wtf ?)

In post 725, Lowkey wrote:FA has no trouble with english.

For someone that says this. You are having serious trouble understanding what FA is telling you.

FA is saying that we have info that will confirm people as town BUT it not wise to make them public.

We discussed this on skype and agreed that the best course of action is to be in trusted party (for the record what FA means as MC is being in the party) and reveal it there so more people are aware of it.

Like her crmping is pretty eh so I am just going to semi claim it. We have two confirmed town people by flavour name. Obviously calling them out will get them killed pretty fast though so you get the idea I have already claimed who I am so they might piece it togther and throw a hint our way.

~Lina
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 746, Shiro wrote:
In post 653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 649, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm town and I'm accused of nothing people are just voting me.

I have a shitty list? I suck as town.

But that doesn't mean I'm scum because I'm not.

This is pinging scum SO HARD right now.

Here you go buddy

@Cooldog

Since you have been around the block as you are saying then buddy I am in shock you know ? Because almost every game I played here when someone shouted about his self meta he was town and the people jumping on it scum. You reason is probably worse than ABR and abr is just shouting.

In post 659, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 655, Rylai and Lina wrote:Your nose is pinging me so hard ABR

This isn't a hentai fanfic, stop.

That was a good joke xD

In post 687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 679, Fluminator wrote:ABR, can you summarize the case against Rylaigh please?

Absolutely not. Read through cooldog, wicked, and Yosarian. You've done jack this game and are voting Skybird, really??

The case is bad though borderline none existant. It pretty much sums up to

Weird and OMG SELF META MUST BE SCUM. ABR tell me that you have never seen town provide self meta

In post 734, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Well, I mean I wasn't here. I spend the whole day out yesteday. I told her in our PT. But I mean if you want to say it never happnened then go ahead.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

Sheep me FA.

Ooook? I will have to read Kling. ABR i know you are absolutly wrong but from your interation with FA I feel you are town as town can be like it contradicts the scum games I have seen from you to a dot. Is this warcraft 3 ABR ?

To anyone that asked why we were wishy washy on flum early it was because I was not really buying the scumlean while FA was.

I really don't like max's number things it feel like he is trying to appears busy with it. His posts reminds me the game we were scumpartners but I only saw a little of him since he replaced in and died day 1. It more of gut than anything.

Can someone tell me why we are voting wickd as MC ? Like the most I can recall from him is sheeping ABR and calling Rylai weird. I did just wake up though and read 10 pages after FA told me we were wagoned. (Yea I just checked and he has 5 posts wtf ?)

In post 725, Lowkey wrote:FA has no trouble with english.

For someone that says this. You are having serious trouble understanding what FA is telling you.

FA is saying that we have info that will confirm people as town BUT it not wise to make them public.

We discussed this on skype and agreed that the best course of action is to be in trusted party (for the record what FA means as MC is being in the party) and reveal it there so more people are aware of it.

Like her crmping is pretty eh so I am just going to semi claim it. We have two confirmed town people by flavour name. Obviously calling them out will get them killed pretty fast though so you get the idea I have already claimed who I am so they might piece it togther and throw a hint our way.

~Lina

Oops
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 745, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think I saw something town in FA's posts.

Sheep me FA.

I'm your huckelberry. I really don't like what I'm seeing out of KC's slot. This is giving me flashbacks of playing with KC when KC was scum. I'm not generally a believer in playing based upon what happened in past games ... but I can't find anything in the FA hydra's ISO that's actually scummy. Just a lot of defensiveness.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Hey Drixx what do you think of the totally bs push for wicdj for MC?

I find it nonsensical and most likely scum motivated.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”