Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Sensei »

VOTE: Fluminator

I get it now. Also his posts are pretty dry.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Fluminator »

I'm getting epic mafia flashbacks.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:14 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 442, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 433, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Moooom, Goofball is insulting me. Make her stooooop.

Yo Mollie, why am I an alt?

cos I showed up at your doorstep and another player answered the door :(

eta: oh rylai

wat

Mollie, I don't think I've ever played with you. Are you confusing me with someone? This is my only account.

I don't like how you framed that Rylai and Lina did something wrong with their claim, or that it has anything to do with Flum's. It sounds like you're making concessions for them, but not for their sake, more for your own, to look like you're being reasonable. Mostly I don't feel like they've done anything wrong enough to need those concessions in the first place.

Why would they be Miller and not claim it?

Sensei, what do you 'get' now? What does dry mean? Sentinel gives me bad vibes but I'm kind of agreeing with them on how I don't like this wagon.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 40, Fluminator wrote:I am not a Miller

In post 449, Fluminator wrote:
In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 445, Fluminator wrote:I haven't been accused of active lurking yet I don't think? Unless you are?
I'll give my reads as I get them. I still don't even have a mental image of a lot of the players yet though.

well your avoiding to give reads.

whats your reads overall? people are scumreading you for your fluffy no content based posts ...

I'm just going to say I strongly disagree with you then.
Especially considering my first post is one of the hottest topics still.

THAT'S A READ

I'm totally convinced ....

Why are you acting this weird? your like "too scummy" to be the scum

It seems you just begged me to vote you ...

in that case here you go VOTE: Fluminator
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

well that was me Rylai

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Lowkey »

Hey mollie! I saw you joined the commune. I really need to make a return trip up there. Right now I'm unsure if I want to take mcat this summer or the next because life and careers are hard.

In post 169, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 164, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well, all I know, DGB is that you didn't do much better in GoD mafia...

nono
nononono

dramalama let players not post for over a week I think bpc didn't post for like 13 days or something and I said on d1 that anti was scum and then he didn't post for like ever and then I died. I wish I wld have pushed him harder but the n1 missing scumkill really did point to anti.

dgb is town.

I think you should be careful on this early. I've read dgb's scum games. Posts can look solid but overall aren't and her first ones on the page this was quoted from didn't look good. I liked the stuff I read on these recent pages that we're posting on.
Lowell/Hinduragi
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 443, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 438, CooLDoG wrote:Reflect on the meaning of "I don't have a problem with" for a few more seconds.

I asked that question from people who were town reading ABR. if you weren't why you felt you need to answer?

~Rylai

because people are distracted by him earlier...
after a wank.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 453, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 40, Fluminator wrote:I am not a Miller

In post 449, Fluminator wrote:
In post 447, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 445, Fluminator wrote:I haven't been accused of active lurking yet I don't think? Unless you are?
I'll give my reads as I get them. I still don't even have a mental image of a lot of the players yet though.

well your avoiding to give reads.

whats your reads overall? people are scumreading you for your fluffy no content based posts ...

I'm just going to say I strongly disagree with you then.
Especially considering my first post is one of the hottest topics still.

THAT'S A READ

Are you even reading my posts? I've given reads.
Have you even been reading my posts? I've given more reads than you at least.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Fluminator »

Oops meant to edit that last part out. I caught a post you made where you gave a bunch of town reads on a second read.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 436, Lowkey wrote:DGB, thoughts on zzz and his little page 5 thing where he gets mad at drixx? I can see the scum standpoint but it's p good.

Not reading and making up BS over nothing to fluff up posts is scummy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 452, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mollie, I don't think I've ever played with you. Are you confusing me with someone? This is my only account.

humour

your head.

actually we have played together before it was in the aborted game of plants vs zombies with my kuribo hydra. we both thought that you were scum then you got into a tiff and kuribo said "he is town" so then we argued about which scum to lynch first but we lynched scum! so

I don't like how you framed that Rylai and Lina did something wrong with their claim, or that it has anything to do with Flum's. It sounds like you're making concessions for them, but not for their sake, more for your own, to look like you're being reasonable. Mostly I don't feel like they've done anything wrong enough to need those concessions in the first place.

why wld I ever try to look reasonable that is not how I play at all. I just drowned my hydra partner lol.

she still keeps talking how is this theoretically possible when your lungs are full of water. I LOVE YOU TITUS!!!! <3 <3 <3

I find it strange how you ignore lowkey's post who was the first to point this out even tho I was already thinking it at the time. its why I am liking lowkey right now. even if we are wrong we are orienting the game in the same way and since I am town I think he is town cos town moves in herds. even if they are cat herds and every1 is moving in different directions there is still a reasonable expectation that their will be a similar process of thought.

who said this

Sensei, what do you 'get' now? What does dry mean? Sentinel gives me bad vibes but I'm kind of agreeing with them on how I don't like this wagon.

why don't you like the wagon
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 457, Fluminator wrote:Are you even reading my posts? I've given reads.

so why when I told you that's why people are mainly voting you and you should categorize and share them you pointed out your first post ?!

@Molie I started to get angry. whats the accusation / question / the point lowkey said and you confirmed?! lowkey attacked flum not us. you said your worried about what we did. which part of claiming miller by us you have a problem with?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 459, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Not reading? The BS thing is true. The 3 posts were a clear sell so I maybe bought it.

@above - Where I pointed out flum said not miller and you guys claimed miller a bit later and that was weird.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 461, Rylai and Lina wrote:

so why when I told you that's why people are mainly voting you and you should categorize and share them you pointed out your first post ?!

That was in response to you saying they were voting me because I've only been making fluffy, contentless posts.
The reads thing is patently false and I guess I didn't think to respond to that.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 462, Lowkey wrote:@above - Where I pointed out flum said not miller and you guys claimed miller a bit later and that was weird.

The point is put yourself in our position.

you wouldn't claim that your a miller if you were later than someone else who said "I'm not a miller" ?

this is absurd. I never checked thread before that post. I posted that then checked older posts. But I think shiro was there before me. we we're talking in skype that we should claim miller or our character or both and we decided to claim both so we did.

our claim has definitely 0% relation to what Flum posted earlier in thread.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 463, Fluminator wrote:

That was in response to you saying they were voting me because I've only been making fluffy, contentless posts.
The reads thing is patently false and I guess I didn't think to respond to that.

Can you organize your reads ? I want to see them updated in a whole view not shattered apart and only hinted in your iso ...

thx

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Fluminator »

DiamondSentinel: Probably town but not pleasant.
Klingoncelt: ???
Sharky5x: ???
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666): Slight scum
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie): Don't know yet. Titus is acting much differently than I'm used to.
Yimmy: Who?
Drixx: Town
Wickedestjr: Nothing yet
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel): I can see you being town.
Skybird: scum
Albert B. Rampage: Null. Should probably re-read him since he seems to be a popular topic.
CooLDoG: probably town actually.
DrippingGoofball: ??
MaxwellPuckett: Town
Yosarian2: Haven't read his stuff too in depth, but it came across as town.
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi): Don't know yet.
Fluminator: handsome
Sensei: His early questions were useful at least. Could be scum but not interested in lynching right now.
ZZZX: originally town, but after his second group of chain posts, back to null.
ArcAngel9: Don't know yet.

Your turn.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:29 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 460, Drunken Pirates wrote:

actually we have played together before it was in the aborted game of plants vs zombies with my kuribo hydra. we both thought that you were scum then you got into a tiff and kuribo said "he is town" so then we argued about which scum to lynch first but we lynched scum! so

Is mollie talking to someone else? Is anyone in on this joke? I saw this and thought maybe you made up some bullshit game as a joke to demonstrate how we'd 'totally played before', but apparently the game is real so... I have to ask. Who are you talking to?

why wld I ever try to look reasonable that is not how I play at all. I just drowned my hydra partner lol.

she still keeps talking how is this theoretically possible when your lungs are full of water. I LOVE YOU TITUS!!!! <3 <3 <3

I find it strange how you ignore lowkey's post who was the first to point this out even tho I was already thinking it at the time. its why I am liking lowkey right now. even if we are wrong we are orienting the game in the same way and since I am town I think he is town cos town moves in herds. even if they are cat herds and every1 is moving in different directions there is still a reasonable expectation that their will be a similar process of thought.

It's not about Lowkey's post, it's about you agreeing with it and then saying 'oh yeah i thought this was weird too, but she's a newb and she plays emotionally and she had a rough start so I don't want to get on her case yet'. Don't like any of that. My problem with that was not with the notion that the two miller posts were related, in this case. I just brushed off what Lowkey said, but when you latched onto it i didn't like what you said.

who said this

You. And. Lowkey. Brought up the miller and not miller claims, and agreed that both of them being this close to each other was weird. You said it was weird the miller claimed miller. That's what millers are supposed to do.

why don't you like the wagon

It was just a small thing at the beginning but it's gaining traction for vague, silly reasons in a good number of cases, a lot of stuff I don't like is surrounding it, blah blah, it's so Day 1 wagon. Someone put out a nice scum case on Flum that makes this a better wagon than other players, and I might rethink it.
And the only other time people criticized a vote on this wagon, it was for a vote that actually had clear reason. Am I in an alternate dimension? What the hell is going on here? After lunch I'm going to make a list of every Flum vote and unvote and talk about what I think of all of them, because these constant questions that keep simplifying how I feel about the wagon are making me tired.
In post 462, Lowkey wrote:
In post 459, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Not reading? The BS thing is true. The 3 posts were a clear sell so I maybe bought it.

@above - Where I pointed out flum said not miller and you guys claimed miller a bit later and that was weird.

nah, it wasn't weird. Then mollie says she agrees with the not weird thing being weird, and suddenly it's an opinion shared by more than one person and I think it warrants a conversation.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@Molie I started to get angry. whats the accusation / question / the point lowkey said and you confirmed?! lowkey attacked flum not us. you said your worried about what we did. which part of claiming miller by us you have a problem with?

~Rylai

sshhh....

don't get angry! there is no need to really. max's wking of you sort of makes you look good.

relaaaaaaax

right now i am in data mining mode and picking up on things that seem odd to me and bump up against my own thought processes and stand out. if you are town just let it unfold and try to gather info for yourself that you can use for later in the game. cos scum will more than likely want to keep you around if you are not scum. I am trying to give you time rylai and space, there have been many times where I have wanted this very same thing. I am NOT sure of what your alignment is but that really isn't what you need to focus on, however scumhunting is. how you gather, obtain and apply information will tell me more about your alignment. we are not scum by the way.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 468, Drunken Pirates wrote:

~Rylai

sshhh....

don't get angry! there is no need to really. max's wking of you sort of makes you look good.

relaaaaaaax

right now i am in data mining mode and picking up on things that seem odd to me and bump up against my own thought processes and stand out. if you are town just let it unfold and try to gather info for yourself that you can use for later in the game. cos scum will more than likely want to keep you around if you are not scum. I am trying to give you time rylai and space, there have been many times where I have wanted this very same thing. I am NOT sure of what your alignment is but that really isn't what you need to focus on, however scumhunting is. how you gather, obtain and apply information will tell me more about your alignment. we are not scum by the way.

This post makes me uncomfortable
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Fluminator »

@Max: I think Mollie is just really good at remembering players.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 469, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
This post makes me uncomfortable

y?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:42 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Flum: Who is mollie remembering???? Why is she telling me about them???

Sensei: Answer my question first! c:
But the answer to yours should be obvious. Hint: Rylai is trying to initiate a dialogue, how is mollie responding to that?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

DiamondSentinel: slight town
Klingoncelt: null
Sharky5x: null
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666): Town
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie): Slight town - well actually I'm confused about the point of mollie's push on our miller claim ...
Yimmy: null
Wickedestjr: null
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel): Conf town
Skybird: null (very slight scum lean because of that read post - seems a little bit forced)
Albert B. Rampage: Null - Not comfortable with people who townread him , I see no reason for that
CooLDoG: null
DrippingGoofball: slight town lean
MaxwellPuckett: null, very very slight gutread scum lean
Yosarian2: null
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi): slight town , need more posts to evalute read
Fluminator: slight scum lean, you posted some wierd posts so far, but I liked your read list
Sensei: null , slight scum lean
ZZZX: slight town lean , lots of spam and good points combined ... and shiro likes to town read him , we need to talk!
ArcAngel9: slight town lean. need more posts to evaluate
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:52 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 473, Rylai and Lina wrote:DiamondSentinel: slight town
Klingoncelt: null
Sharky5x: null
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666): Town
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie): Slight town - well actually I'm confused about the point of mollie's push on our miller claim ...
Yimmy: null
Wickedestjr: null
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel): Conf town
Skybird: null (very slight scum lean because of that read post - seems a little bit forced)
Albert B. Rampage: Null - Not comfortable with people who townread him , I see no reason for that
CooLDoG: null
DrippingGoofball: slight town lean
MaxwellPuckett: null, very very slight gutread scum lean
Yosarian2: null
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi): slight town , need more posts to evalute read
Fluminator: slight scum lean, you posted some wierd posts so far, but I liked your read list
Sensei: null , slight scum lean
ZZZX: slight town lean , lots of spam and good points combined ... and shiro likes to town read him , we need to talk!
ArcAngel9: slight town lean. need more posts to evaluate

Your read on Flum was my first thought, too, but keep in mind, scum can have just as good read lists as town, if not better, since they actually KNOW the scum list.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”