Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

And what happened to you wanting to lynch PK Titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4925, RadiantCowbells wrote:And what happened to you wanting to lynch PK Titus?

Still there. VCA enhances it. A scumflip from Pisskop practically townfirm Mollie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:41 pm

I note you can't give an explanation for why you actually WANT to lynch either of us though.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

My post is saying if anyone hammers the other is them saying that they donr want day phase wasted. That is a sample size of 1, btw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wow.

And how many games would you need?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Like I don't understand how Titus is getting away with voting the cop when she replaced into a slot that had scumslipped, then voted me -> DN -> me and FoSed PK without giving a single explanation of a single one of those votes.

I'm flat out not getting lynched today.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

More than one pk. Like that reason is stupid af.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

RadiantCowbells

• His first check was on Aero who died. It's very convenient that he doesn't have to clear anybody w/ his first check. Sure it could be coincidence, but it's not like Aero was a great check for N1 after all the crazy shit that went down between Pisskop and FA

• first post of today:
In post 4543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like seriously, what the shit is having a role cop and a cop on the same faction. normal review should have NEVER let that through. there's no effing way that it isn't seen as a CC.

That was not a fakeclaim FYI. I'm cop, and I checked Zulfy aka Titus last night. scum.

VOTE: Titus

So he says he has scumcheck on Zulf/Titus. Nine minutes go by and he retracts it. Like, WTF was the point of that? He didn't even let Titus respond. When I questioned him about it he said
In post 4613, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because the goon squad of fools is voting me?

But there were only 2 votes on him @ the time and one of them was DN who he doesn't believe is town. So basically one person voting him was enough for him to decide he shouldn't go through w/ his gambit.

• So when he retracts:
In post 4554, RadiantCowbells wrote:w/e I was going to fake a guilty on Titus for to see reactions but I don't think I'm in a position to do so RN so I retract.
I was RBed last night, no result.
Still should be pretty damn obvious that Zulfy knew that Nero was town and lined up two lynches after him.
Can we lynch it now?.

So again, convenient that he doesn't have to clear anybody w/ his check since he claims RB. Also, I ask this
In post 4557, JarJarDrinks wrote:Just to reiterate: You checked Zulf/Titus and were RBed?

cause I wanted to make sure we had all the info, he says
In post 4558, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually, I checked DN.

No result, so pretty damn sure I was RBed.

WTF? doesn't his post imply that he got no result on a Zulf check? Why not mention you checked DN when "coming clean" about the RB? Or why not use your reaction test on the guy were trying to check instead of Titus?

• Speaking of the guy he was trying to check, why in the world did he check DN? As I pointed out, he posted twice about how a cop should be checking mollie
In post 4592, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3770, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, there was a miller claim in this setup. that means that either there's extremely likely to be a cop because there's a miller or scum thought there was likely to be a cop, which means there's probably a cop anyway.

I literally fucking guarantee you that whoever the cop is will be checking Mollie tonight because no one in this game can put up with your shit.

this is not a cop claim fyi.

In post 3419, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, pull your head out of your ass.

If you're cop, claim it.

We have a miller claim; we almost certainly have a cop.

Cop goes on PM tonight and claims if a guilty.

You fucking happy?

why didnt you check mollie? If you saying you were FOSing Aero was a crumb then what the hell are these supposed to be? A fakecrumb ?
his response:
In post 4593, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't check Mollie because PK stopped with the stupid deathtunnel and I wanted to know if DN was SK or not.

I'd think that's obvious?

Which is dumb cause PK stopped tunneling mollie cause we all assummed that nero was flipping scum (cause of RCs claim) and mollie/nero scumteam didn't really make sense. Once nero flips, RC should know that makes mollie look scummier to PK.

• Also, why didn't he check Zulf/Titus? His reason:
In post 4565, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because DN's alignment is way more important.

There's no way in hell that I'd waste an invest on Zulfy after he slipped that hard.

First of all, WHY is DNs alignment more important? And secondly, did he really try to say that Zulf was so scummy that he wasn't even worth checking? Like if you think he's obvoius scum, and you;re already the outed cop, how do you not want to go into the day w/ a redcheck for the town?

• Speaking of which. Zulf was so damn obvscum that he wasn't worth a copcheck.
In post 4619, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

This is priority lynch No. 1 I'm pretty sure.
Another WTF. So priority lynch No. 1 ISN'T the obvscum that scumslipped?

In post 4574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I crumbed my Aero result, this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere.

I'm running out of WTFs. This one is funny. He's trying to say that him FOSing Aero on Day 1 is some kind of cop crumb. He says "this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere" as if to say he should get towncred cause as scum he would have had to plan this claim from day 1.

I ask him to point out a post that shows this and the best he could must is this lame response
In post 4590, RadiantCowbells wrote:And yeah, I said clearly before the night that he was my #1 FoS.
He didn't point them out cause these are the post he's referring to:
In post 1158, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Aero could very well be scum, the other two of you I am townreading.
In post 1188, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Daves flips scum please look at Aero and Frog again tomorrow.

Um yeah those posts totally show the "cop claim didn't come out of nowhere"

• He calls himself "obviously town" and says that the push on him today "makes little to no sense". Which is ridiculous cause it makes perfect sense because he countered a PR and got him lynched. Like he keeps harping about AP and how terrible the setup is right? So then how can he be obviously town? Or be surprised that people are pushing for his lynch. Like if I was in his position I'd be suspicious of the people NOT pushing for my lynch.

• He's only trying to save himself today. Again, if I'm in his position, I don't waste time fighting my lynch and just scumhunt as much as possible so I can still help the town despite the gamesetup getting me lynch.

• He keeps trying to push to live just one more day. I pointed why this was scummy here:
Spoiler:
In post 4854, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4678, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you're concerned about my alignment lynch me the day before LyLo.

We're not discussing the possibility of
lynching me today
In post 4701, RadiantCowbells wrote:I made a reads list. But, if DN is Ascetic we can find that out and I can get another report if I
live another night

Even if you think I'm scum there's no reason to
lynch me today

In post 4783, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd like to at least
live till tomorrow
so I can out whether DN is ascetic or whether I got roleblocked.

If I'm getting lynched, you better lynch the shit out of Keyser and Titus tomorrow.

In post 4786, RadiantCowbells wrote:I retain my shot and want to try to use it or force scum to kill me if we lynch the roleblocker.

I'm not
being lynched today
. flat out.

if scum force it through and town doesn't autolynch for it you deserve to lose.
In post 4790, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you think I'm scum, what reason do you have to prevent me from allowing me to verify whether DN is ascetic or not?
In post 4807, RadiantCowbells wrote:We're not
lynching me today
. flat out. if we lynch RBer today we force scum to kill me or give a result.

If you have to lynch me,
lynch me tomorrow

Just wanna say that anyone that buys this bullshit has no clue how mafia works. This is scum 101. RC is trying to just survive the day. He's acting like letting him live is a win-win regardless of his alignment. The town is on a clock and we only have so many mislynches before it runs out. Scum is just trying to run out that clock.

And RC strikes me as a player should damn well know this. He's scum.

Furthemore, his whole reasoning is: Let me live so I can check DN tonight. Even though HE WAS ROLEBLOCKED. I know, he's all: we'll just totally lynch the roleblocker first, easy peezy. Cmon people.

That's all I got for now. I double dog dare someone to find a better case than that on someone in this game.

I will no be able to post very much tomorrow through monday but I'll do my best to check in.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Oh, and BTW, he claimed and got a PR lynched.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm

• His first check was on Aero who died. It's very convenient that he doesn't have to clear anybody w/ his first check. Sure it could be coincidence, but it's not like Aero was a great check for N1 after all the crazy shit that went down between Pisskop and FA

Read D1. Aero was my biggest scumread at the time for how he tried to move the wagon over to Dwlee when it was getting big.

But there were only 2 votes on him @ the time and one of them was DN who he doesn't believe is town. So basically one person voting him was enough for him to decide he shouldn't go through w/ his gambit.

I don't pull gambits when I'm under pressure because they make me liable to be scumread. I only gambit when I have enough towncred to get results without risking my own lynch, which I clearly didn't have.

So again, convenient that he doesn't have to clear anybody w/ his check since he claims RB. Also, I ask this

I'm sorry that I got RBed?

WTF? doesn't his post imply that he got no result on a Zulf check? Why not mention you checked DN when "coming clean" about the RB? Or why not use your reaction test on the guy were trying to check instead of Titus?

Why would I change my claim if I was scum? Why not just stick with my original claimed target if I wanted to WIFOM?

I should have done that differently, I agree. But town needs to know that DN is a potential ascetic, so I had to change it.

• Speaking of the guy he was trying to check, why in the world did he check DN? As I pointed out, he posted twice about how a cop should be checking mollie

BECAUSE PK AND MOLLIE WERE LITERALLY KILLING EACH OTHER IN THREAD.

WHY WOULD I CHECK SOMEONE I WAS TOWNREADING WHEN PK WAS NO LONGER FULL DEATHTUNNEL MODE.

I'm running out of WTFs. This one is funny. He's trying to say that him FOSing Aero on Day 1 is some kind of cop crumb. He says "this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere" as if to say he should get towncred cause as scum he would have had to plan this claim from day 1.

I ask him to point out a post that shows this and the best he could must is this lame response

That's as clear a token as I'm going to give.

What do you expect me to do, lynch scum then say HMM TONIGHT I SHALL DETERMINE THE TRUE ALIGNMENT OF AERONAUT. NO NK PLS SCUM.

• He calls himself "obviously town" and says that the push on him today "makes little to no sense". Which is ridiculous cause it makes perfect sense because he countered a PR and got him lynched. Like he keeps harping about AP and how terrible the setup is right? So then how can he be obviously town? Or be surprised that people are pushing for his lynch. Like if I was in his position I'd be suspicious of the people NOT pushing for my lynch.

I asked for one fucking day to confirm whether DN is ascetic.

I'm incredibly suspicious of the people who won't allow me that.

• He's only trying to save himself today. Again, if I'm in his position, I don't waste time fighting my lynch and just scumhunt as much as possible so I can still help the town despite the gamesetup getting me lynch.

I want one day. I will selfvote myself at the beginning of tomorrow because I know I'm not making it to LyLo.
I am making my second cop check.

Furthemore, his whole reasoning is: Let me live so I can check DN tonight. Even though HE WAS ROLEBLOCKED. I know, he's all: we'll just totally lynch the roleblocker first, easy peezy. Cmon people.

I'm not checking DN. I'm checking SOMEONE ELSE.

If I get no result, we know its a RBer and DN becomes a lot cleaner.
If I get a result, we confirm or unconfirm one player and we get a pretty strong chance of DN being scum.
If I die to maf, we saved town a ML.

That's all I got for now. I double dog dare someone to find a better case than that on someone in this game.

No, it's horribly flawed reasoning.

You still haven't explained why I can't be allowed to live till tomorrow either.

Oh, and BTW, he claimed and got a PR lynched.

Great maf strategy, have the scummy nommed player get policy lynched for CCing someone that could easily be night killed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

rc literally feels slimey as scum.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Another WTF. So priority lynch No. 1 ISN'T the obvscum that scumslipped?

FB entrance pissed me the ef off tbh.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4934, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't pull gambits when I'm under pressure because they make me liable to be scumread. I only gambit when I have enough towncred to get results without risking my own lynch, which I clearly didn't have.

So going into the day you thought you'd have the towncred but then you changed your mind?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:40 pm

So going into the day you thought you'd have the towncred but then you changed your mind?

I was not remotely expecting to be a major wagon today, no.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Like I was pretty fucking flabbergasted to even be alive.

People voting me off the top of the day is ridiculous.

And yeah, I can like see but seriously WHY WOULD I DO THAT AS SCUM.

I am going to get lynched tomorrow anyway. Denying me my second investigative and scumhunting time is scumclaiming.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4934, RadiantCowbells wrote:

That's as clear a token as I'm going to give.

What do you expect me to do, lynch scum then say HMM TONIGHT I SHALL DETERMINE THE TRUE ALIGNMENT OF AERONAUT. NO NK PLS SCUM.

No I expect you to not try to say that "this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere" and point to those posts as proof of it.

See you're trying to twist this into making me argue against something I'm not actually arguing. I'm not trying to say that you should have been more clear. I;m saying that it's ridiculous for you to point to those posts as if you should get towncred for em.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 pm

I;m saying that it's ridiculous for you to point to those posts as if you should get towncred for em.

I intended them to make my target clear if I died.

I'm not sure what further you expect me to say on the matter.

I never crumbed, the closest I came was when I was getting super fucking pissed at Mollie/PK.

Why don't you help me make the other four people on the wagon hold themselves responsible for their votes?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4938, RadiantCowbells wrote:

I was not remotely expecting to be a major wagon today, no.

so what happened between these posts that made u change ur mind?
In post 4543, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like seriously, what the shit is having a role cop and a cop on the same faction. normal review should have NEVER let that through. there's no effing way that it isn't seen as a CC.

That was not a fakeclaim FYI. I'm cop, and I checked Zulfy aka Titus last night. scum.

VOTE: Titus
In post 4554, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Jesus RC we all know you do the craziest plays in existence

My scum plays are intended to get me to win the game, not get me lynched halfway through the game.
There's no scum motivation for me to fake a CC in such a way when I'm already super heavily townread. end of story.
I am cop. don't blame me for AP's cancerous setup design.

w/e I was going to fake a guilty on Titus for to see reactions but I don't think I'm in a position to do so RN so I retract.
I was RBed last night, no result.
Still should be pretty damn obvious that Zulfy knew that Nero was town and lined up two lynches after him.
Can we lynch it now?

Was it simply that fire was scumreading you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Fire scumreading me really pissed me off, yeah.

I don't like random ass people replacing in and claiming to scumread me on 'gut'.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:53 pm

I thought I was pretty generally townread this game and I like being townread.

this day has been pretty frustrating for me.

At the very least I want some cases so I can scumhunt off the fucking wagon.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4943, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fire scumreading me really pissed me off, yeah.

I don't like random ass people replacing in and claiming to scumread me on 'gut'.

It pissed you off so that made you think you;d be a major wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4934, RadiantCowbells wrote:You still haven't explained why I can't be allowed to live till tomorrow either.

Liar
In post 4854, JarJarDrinks wrote:This is scum 101. RC is trying to just survive the day. He's acting like letting him live is a win-win regardless of his alignment. The town is on a clock and we only have so many mislynches before it runs out. Scum is just trying to run out that clock.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't fakeclaim guilties when there's a risk of them causing me to be mislynched.

2 votes is more than enough and I was already seeing where the discussion was going.

This is scum 101. RC is trying to just survive the day. He's acting like letting him live is a win-win regardless of his alignment. The town is on a clock and we only have so many mislynches before it runs out. Scum is just trying to run out that clock.

Pencil me in as an inevitable lynch tomorrow.

What does it matter whether you lynch the person you would lynch tomorrow today?

Why are you so averse to allowing me to use my second shot?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Baaaaaah! You want sheep. You got it jarjardrinks.

Help me with Pisskop tomorrow?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^Thats some awesom vca titus

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”