Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:15 am

Post by ChronX »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:(claim plz)
Vanilla town.

My vote on NabNab is OMGUS, but with reason, he tried to do this to SirT on day 1.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:16 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I make that five. ChronX pls claim.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Bah Simulposting lol.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:19 am

Post by pickemgenius »

ChronX is at L-1 (if im counting right)

I agree with Albert.

(claim plz)
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:19 am

Post by pickemgenius »

pickemgenius wrote:ChronX is at L-1 (if im counting right)

I agree with Albert.

(claim plz
)
ima dumbass

i clicked last page, and it didnt give me the last page.

i blame the site..
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:20 am

Post by pickemgenius »

ChronX wrote: My vote on NabNab is OMGUS, but with reason, he tried to do this to SirT on day 1.
what?!?!?!

Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote

I want to ask everyone this, if not for ChronX, who would you lynch ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:23 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote

I want to ask everyone this, if not for ChronX, who would you lynch ?
Blue Zebra.

But ChronX is scum, so i'd like to lynch him.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:34 am

Post by ChronX »

Nab says to me
595 mentions the fact that Camisade had been holding a low/constant level of suspicion before being replaced (though not actually accusing him of anything scummy, just saying that others have), and then completely ignores the fact that Theo promised conclusions and analysis in a coming post.....
Theo clearly made the right play. I read the thread and posted some thoughts, and they are now being held against me. Theo PROMISED some, so they can't be held against him. He never really did...he said a few people were town, and put Kravhen at the top of a "scumlist" because of DS's play, and Erotomachia because he defended but not attacked, for which he lets BlueZebra say it for him in a post made 250 or so posts earlier (post 414). He then put Nab LOW on the scumlist, by saying "seems to be pretty calm, defending more than attacking". Isn't this exactly why he put Eroto HIGH on the scumlist?

Read Theo's post 652 and refer to BZ post 414 for reference.

As for NabNab going after SirT, he says:
I know this falls more under lynching the player than anything, but I think a playstyle like yours would be very easy for scum to hide in.
So, NabNab, you say:
I don't allow myself to be convinced by weak cases, and I certainly don't allow myself to make them.
Sure looks like 2 of them from this townie seat.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ChronX all that looks like to me is a defence of Erotomachia and a weak attack at me for not raising my suspicions straight away after I replaced. Throughout the game I've seen NabNab post more content, actively look to attack ppl yes he's defended ppl at times but as town I can see him doing this. Eroto has another major black mark against him the Adel lynch. Your wishy washy attitude towards Kravhen on page 26 or so makes me think I may be wrong on my suspicions of him as you actually want "the wagon to grow legs" yet "don't want to vote him". Kind of like you know he'll come back town.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:25 am

Post by ChronX »

theopor_COD wrote:ChronX all that looks like to me is a defence of Erotomachia and a weak attack at me for not raising my suspicions straight away after I replaced. Throughout the game I've seen NabNab post more content, actively look to attack ppl yes he's defended ppl at times but as town I can see him doing this. Eroto has another major black mark against him the Adel lynch. Your wishy washy attitude towards Kravhen on page 26 or so makes me think I may be wrong on my suspicions of him as you actually want "the wagon to grow legs" yet "don't want to vote him". Kind of like you know he'll come back town.
Could you please quote my "wishy washy" attitude rather than further twisting NabNab's misrepresentation of it? I have no attitude yet toward new Kravhen, I don't think he has done much, except now voting me, which, if I am lynched, his -1 vote will give the town fodder to work with. I had no real attitude about a wagon on Kravhen which never really existed either. The only thing I am guilty of is musing aloud over something I misunderstood from the way you said something.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:31 am

Post by ChronX »

Added by way of post:

In case you missed the point, its an attack not a weak one on you for attacking Erotomachia using someone else's logic, in which they said that Eroto was defending not attacking. You then commended NabNab for the same exact behavior in that post. You only now cite the Adel lynch. So, my attack on you continues by pointing out that you clear NabNab using the same logic for which you "wishy washily" put some scum suspicion on Eroto.

And my original point, that a wagon based on a vote on a barely suspicious player, is sure borne out now. The case against me is based on NabNab's flawed logic twisting things I did into a case against me, and you, BZ, and Kravhen all piled on, and pickem confirmed his desire to wagon me. This game is full of people looking for a wagon, no matter how improbable.
Effectively done with MS
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:44 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I think you'll find I didn't even vote you. Twas ABR.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am

Post by theopor_COD »

This post when I read it at the time I felt was scummy
chronX wrote: That might grow legs actually. Interesting....
Eroto calls you out on it and you explain yourself that you're not considering voting for Kravhen. You had already expressed a concern of Deadsilent in your first/second post so it's wishy-washy ish.

I've viewed NabNab's and Eroto's posts in isolation and Nab's don't ring anywhere near as many alarm bells. Hence I find Eroto scummier.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:54 am

Post by d3sisted »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:d3sisted, you've seen me derail bandwagons numerous times and getting scum lynched an hour before deadline. This time I was wrong; does this make you lose all faith in me ?
I've seen your erratic play, and several times we've ended up lynching town because of it. I guess you get lucky once in a while and we hit scum.

NabakovNabakov's first post on ChronX I didn't feel had much substance. His second case, I liked a lot more.

Vote: ChronX

"Lynch, please."
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:12 am

Post by Atticus »

Deadline is still

Friday, Semptember 21st 11:30 PM EST

"
Don't forget your timezone!
"
Vote Count

NabakovNabakov
(1):
, ChronX

ChronX
(5):
pickemgenius, NabakovNabakov, Blue Zebra, kravhen, d3sisted

kravhen
(2):
theopor_COD, Sir Tornado

Not Voting (2): Erotomachia, Albert B. Rampage

If that's not right, I apologise.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:12 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Some snippets from Eroto end of Day One - could be very interesting.
eroto wrote:Sir Tornado would be my choice. I don't think the case against Haut Boy is very strong, and voting for ABR at this point seems pretty random
eroto wrote:Well, since Haut Boy and Sir Tornado are currently tied, I will vote: Sir Tornado
eroto wrote:I'm not that comfortable with my vote on Sir Tornado, but I believe he's a better choice than Haut Boy. And with this deadline in place, there don't seem to be any other possibilities
eroto wrote:I'm rather surprised that you would vote for kravhen...he strikes me as pretty pro-town.
eroto wrote:I really didn't like the case against Haut Boy Day 1. It relied entirely on the fact that he unvoted deadscilent. That's why I voted you: I felt you were a better lynch than Haut Boy (and I still do).

It's not even a subtle defence of ChronX who replaced Haut Boy. No real surprise eh.

unvote, vote ChronX

die scum die and if as I expect you turn out scum then my vote will not shift from Eroto ever!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:12 am

I recall one of the more interesting scenarios I've been in, of which the name of the game slips my mind.

The mafia had consolidated all the power, and the townies were all at each others' throat. When all said and done, and there was the imminent threat of lynch of three different townies under the looming deadline, these townies said, hey, let's save ourselves; let's lynch the player who committed the least mistakes, the player who gave away the least tells...the player who suspects all three of us, and had convinced us to fight each other. Sure enough, the poor 'pro-town' player was lynched a second before deadline, and was revealed to be scum. And ever since that game, I've been sure to appear scummy enough to not get NK'd, but not scummy enough to get lynched when I play scum.

This has become a common occurrence.

Bluntly speaking, strong mafia players have grasped this concept - not to be hurting anyone's ego. Strong mafia players will use their kill to target the most detrimental person to them 90% of the time, and use the other 10% to frame their future kills as WIFOM. Am I saying Kravhen was a threat to the scum ? No.

I am saying that Nab should have been the mafia's choice. Not a single vote, case or FoS on this guy. Not a single one; and he's alive.

DS. Scummy follower, nuff said.

Ero, Patrick. Followed me in lynching doc. Latter FoS'd by DS.

Pickem. I don't know how yall see him, but he's scummy to me. Reasons below.

BlueZebra. Scummy. Why ? Probably only pickem knows...he hasn't posted any sort of resemblance to a case for BZ. Complete and utter 'feeling' that has grown since BZ's active lurking comment, possible slight OMGUS.

Me. What ChronX said: I lynched doc.

ChronX. His predecessor, Haut, was under suspicion from quite a few players day 1. First of the three final bandwagons, iirc.

theopor_COD. Replaced VI, camisade. Possibly an easy target, because scum would only need to attack him indirectly, by the medium of cam, while not actually find him scummy. Hell, you could get MeMe lynched if she was replacing me in Mafia 94.

Nabakov................nothing. Absolutely, nothing. Not a single accusation from day 1. Surprisingly enough, not a single accusation day 2, and not a single reaction from my vote on him day 2. Everyone is too busy defending their own selves to worry about a vote on the most townie-looking player. The mafia rather let it slide...Nab himself would rather I confront him, and have him get over with my attack asap, so we can move on to lynching
townies

Gentlemen, let's nab the Nabman.
Vote: Nabakov
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:13 am

Post by ChronX »

Thats a lynch. I won't miss this bizarre game much at all. Enjoy the suspense.
Effectively done with MS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:13 am

You've gotta be kidding me. Within 20 minutes, you have successfully lynched a vanilla townie. Congratulations.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 am

Double-post with ChronX is the cherry. It just had to take me 21 fucking minutes to finish my post. Shouldn't have went for that coffee...
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 am

Post by d3sisted »

A bit late...?

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:17 am

Post by d3sisted »

Simulpost.

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:17 am

Post by d3sisted »

Damnit, I hate suspense. Claim, ChronX.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:18 am

Since I will be NK'd for being so brilliant and needn't worry about things such as OMGUS and hate, this is who the town should lynch, in order:

The russian. Nab had this one coming a mile away.

Pickem. Obvious scum if my previous statement holds true, which I guarantee you will.

D3sisted, the replacement of Patrick.

There you have, ladies and gentlemen. Hand-picked by Rampage himself...happy hunting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”