Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Espeonage »

On the point of shitty questions.

Nero: Why you ask about Shiro in particular? Because it seems pretty shitty when you know I've got nothing. Like I could say how validating a vanity wagon on a not very talked about person is an issue, especially when there are other people that need to be talked about. But that is all gleaned from one post on this page.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2123, Drixx wrote:
In post 2119, Espeonage wrote:@Nero: Not on my radar at the moment. I'll get to her when it's important.

@AboveTitus: That is based on the completely false premise that there is only one scumteam which I have already proven as false. Scum can 100% scumhunt this game, because they need to. #multiball

You have speculated that the game began when it did because the first scum confirmed. What makes you so certain of that? It could simply be that scum confirmed earlier and the necessary # of people confirmed, starting the game. For all we know, it could have started when it did because that's when our mod checked in.

What you have is a theory without any reason to believe (or disbelieve) it; however, you are acting as if you know for certain that this is multiball. There aren't a lot of ways to be as certain as you are acting, and nearly all of them involve positing you as part of a small scum team.

HELLO. MY NAME IS ESPE AND UNLIKE YOU I HAVE READ THE GAME. FUCKING HILARIOUS LEVELS OF IRONY. Fucking hell. Go read page one.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2124, Drixx wrote:
In post 2122, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2121, Drixx wrote:
In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:I am doing plenty of scumhunting thank you. I like how you couldn't back up one statement so you moved on to try something else.

I had a busy last couple weeks. Can you quote yourself scum hunting in thread please?

Ok what the actual fuck is this?

Hey Nero, can you please not answer, I want to see what happens.

Nero has already lied since he replaced in. He claims to be scum hunting ... I don't recall seeing him actually push anyone or even try to get someone talking. On the off chance I missed something, I asked him to quote himself so I could go read in context what he thinks is scumhunting.

Also ... you do realize it's rude to interrupt one player directly questioning another right?

Hello again friend. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Also, thanks for the notice, but I figured the rule didn't apply when the asker was asking shit that is so dumb it needs to be dealt with. Which constitutes scumhunting by the way, as it seems you have no idea how wide a term scumhunting is.
Don't @ me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, Espeonage wrote:Nero: Why you ask about Shiro in particular? Because it seems pretty shitty when you know I've got nothing. Like I could say how validating a vanity wagon on a not very talked about person is an issue, especially when there are other people that need to be talked about. But that is all gleaned from one post on this page.

In post 2052, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2034, Shiro wrote:Titus is impossible to read.

This is blatantly false. Titus is among the easier people to read. The only issue is that occasionally she is town when you read her as scum. But she is very easy to townread. To the point where scumreading her at any point should send alarm bells in everyone's head.

So I wanted to know if you were sum reading Shiro for this, if you were I was gonna call you on it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Espeonage »

I don't have enough sarcasm left for this. Someone needs to top me up.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Espeonage »

Why would I scumread someone for not knowing how to read a person in particular? That's even more dumb than asking the question.

"Hi, I'm not the best at this game bt I'll get there."
"OMG YOU SCUM BC SHITTY"

I'm kinda offended.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

@Espy, how is this confirmed multiball?

Why are you deflecting?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's kinda the whole fucking point of asking you...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2131, Titus wrote:@Espy, how is this confirmed multiball?

Why are you deflecting?

OMFG. IT IS MULTIBALL BECAUSE CONFIRMATION AND MATHS AND THE BASICS OF MODDING> BEEN OVER THIS A FEW TIMES> PLEASE READ> PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A NOOSE ON TOP.

And I'm not deflecting at all???? If anything I am jumping in the way of the metaphorical projectiles.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2133, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2131, Titus wrote:@Espy, how is this confirmed multiball?

Why are you deflecting?

OMFG. IT IS MULTIBALL BECAUSE CONFIRMATION AND MATHS AND THE BASICS OF MODDING> BEEN OVER THIS A FEW TIMES> PLEASE READ> PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A NOOSE ON TOP.

And I'm not deflecting at all???? If anything I am jumping in the way of the metaphorical projectiles.

Which numbers?

I see one death.

Quote posts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus are you town reading Drixx?

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2, Fro99er wrote:
This game is in pre-game. Setup will be randomized and role PMs going out shortly

Role PMs have been sent. The game will begin when 13/18 confirm by replying to their role PM with their role name and alignment or at 09:00AM USA East Coast time on Monday, November 30th. Whichever comes first.

At least 13 players have confirmed. Day 1 will begin now.

Where does it say anything about the alignment of the people confirming? Fro99er said the game would start when 13 of 18 had confirmed, or 9am on Nov. 30th ... whichever happened first.

So again, having gone and re-read the opening posts to make sure I didn't miss something ... where does it say what you claim?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Espeonage »

I really should say thank you. You finally put to rest the question of if you are actually reading my posts.

In post 156, Espeonage wrote:7 pages is probs not in rvs zone.

btw just went and had a look bc this went from role pms to gamestart before I was online. And I am p sure there are at least 6 anti town slots, as per the unwritten modding rule that you never start a game unless there is at least one scum confirmed. And a third of the game being scum is p damn rough.

In post 1948, Espeonage wrote:In case the last bit of that is hard to understand because apparently people can't read.

There are too many scum for a single scum team. This game is 100% multiball.

Which I might add is why my issues with Titus are so important. Multiball means that scumhunting is legit. From everyone. Which means that motives in actions is the way to catch scum. Can y'all stop being shits look at player mentalities please. Thanks.

In post 1950, Espeonage wrote:So?

People picking same target. The death makes sense from any scum group tbh. Also there can be protections. Another golden rule of set up creation is make sure the game doesn't end too quickly. There must always be ways to curb kills in multiball. That's one of the things common in all the setup theory articles and is just common sense.

Look at the facts.

At least 6 scum.

That is the only fact because otherwise the game is farcical due to the ability for the game to be occuring with no scum. Basic priniciples.

So given that and given the size of the game, multiball is confirmed unless you want to suggest an incredibly strong slew of town power.

In post 2126, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2123, Drixx wrote:
In post 2119, Espeonage wrote:@Nero: Not on my radar at the moment. I'll get to her when it's important.

@AboveTitus: That is based on the completely false premise that there is only one scumteam which I have already proven as false. Scum can 100% scumhunt this game, because they need to. #multiball

You have speculated that the game began when it did because the first scum confirmed. What makes you so certain of that? It could simply be that scum confirmed earlier and the necessary # of people confirmed, starting the game. For all we know, it could have started when it did because that's when our mod checked in.

What you have is a theory without any reason to believe (or disbelieve) it; however, you are acting as if you know for certain that this is multiball. There aren't a lot of ways to be as certain as you are acting, and nearly all of them involve positing you as part of a small scum team.

HELLO. MY NAME IS ESPE AND UNLIKE YOU I HAVE READ THE GAME. FUCKING HILARIOUS LEVELS OF IRONY. Fucking hell. Go read page one.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Espeonage »

DRIXX PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD READ. MAYBE YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM TITUS' NOT READING.
Don't @ me.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Drixx »

All Fro99er said is "at least 13 people have confirmed" ... for all any of us know, maybe all 18 had confirmed.

So I am asking again. Please walk me through the series of assumptions you are making, and the reasons that support them. I don't see any way I can know how many scum are in the game.

I think I understand your premises:

Minor Premise: A game will not start without at least one scum confirming.
Major Premise: The number of players needed to confirm to start a game will be N+1 where N is the number of non scum slots.
Observation: The required number of players who needed to confirm was 13.

Conclusion: There are 12 town players and the remaining players are some mix of scum and neutral roles.

Assuming that is your logic ... there problem is with the first premise and if the first premise fails, so does the second ... which necessarily makes it impossible to say that the conclusion is sound. If the premises are sound, the conclusion necessarily follows from them (and the observation). The problem is that you say yourself that it's an "unwritten mod rule". You are making a very large assumption based upon an assumption you cannot rely upon.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

Well Drixx you made Espy's ramblings sound semi coherent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

P.s. doubt it's multiball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2133, Espeonage wrote:OMFG. IT IS MULTIBALL BECAUSE CONFIRMATION AND MATHS AND THE BASICS OF MODDING> BEEN OVER THIS A FEW TIMES> PLEASE READ> PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A NOOSE ON TOP.

None of this confirms a multiball.

I never heard of this 'unspoken' rule. So I guess it truly is unspoken.

I am also doubting it being a multiball even though you keep saying it is.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I m okay with a nero lynch.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

sorry everyone. don't have time for my all games atm

prododge
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Main issue with discussion of multiball right now is unless we have reason to suspect an interaction occurring that is justified by it, there's no reason to waste so much time discussing it. Yeah we can keep in mind this if we have a vig claim come through on a questionable shot flipping town but this really isn't an issue that effects the current state of the game.

The issue I have with Esp is primarily having pushed this theory but not having applied it in any way to this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2145, Aj The Epic wrote:Main issue with discussion of multiball right now is unless we have reason to suspect an interaction occurring that is justified by it, there's no reason to waste so much time discussing it. Yeah we can keep in mind this if we have a vig claim come through on a questionable shot flipping town but this really isn't an issue that effects the current state of the game.

The issue I have with Esp is primarily having pushed this theory but not having applied it in any way to this game.

AJ, for your own benefit, compare your D1 posts to D2.

Like this point.

Dwelee thoughts?

Can we lynch Dave and do Espy tomorrow?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Dave pig and Nero, titus. I can dig it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Aldo espe is wrong about the confirming things because newbies start on 7/9 with two scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2147, Dwlee99 wrote:Dave pig and Nero, titus. I can dig it.

Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”