Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Ether »

Day 2, Votecount 5

3 Usted (Titus, pisskop, Wisdom)
3 Wisdom (hi im Yakko, Anxiety Attack, Usted)

1 Unvote (OceanWind)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2015-12-19 01:00:00), on Saturday, December 19 at 1:00 am EST.

Last edited by Ether on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 774, Titus wrote:
In post 770, Wisdom wrote:pisskop and yakko both townslipped tho

Where?

GO READ THE GAME
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Usted »

Yakko claimed that scum didn't know who chosen were.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 776, pisskop wrote:

Where?

GO READ THE GAME

This.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 777, Usted wrote:Yakko claimed that scum didn't know who chosen were.

I forgot how many scum there were as scum. Not a townslip.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Usted »

Where?

GO READ THE GAME

Says the puppy that didnt know the game setup until post 275
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 780, Usted wrote:

Where?

GO READ THE GAME

Says the puppy that didnt know the game setup until post 275

And that is why you're scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Usted »

Elaborate
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:45 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Pls no undermine townbloc.

I think it's wisdom/usted.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

One day Ill be scum in a game titus is also in. :p
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Usted »

It's a good thing everyone agrees on who scum is. Hope the PoE goes well for yall once Im gone.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

Usted, rather than refuting said towntell, you're throwing shade and trying to set up the game for later.

If you thought Pisskop could be scum, you would deny the slip and say hey I read the game and never saw one.
Second, saying he didn't read the setup until 275 is only true if by definition cop is town.

All your post did was throw shade. Not cool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:54 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 639, Titus wrote:Ok then ocean is more likely than not town. Ocean pinged scum BC he was avoiding topics.

Who is your next least favorite town read?

Why are you townreading me based on second-hand information from Wisdom? You don't know if what Wisdom is saying is true and even if Wisdom is town, his interpretation of what "avoiding topics" is may be different from yours. He wasn't in Blitz 1 so he'd have no idea how you read me there.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:19 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Dude sometimes it is that easy and usted is scum.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:23 am

Post by OceanWind »

Actually I think scum is Titus.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:24 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Why? Because she tried to get us to switch wagons? Come on join the darkside vote wisdom.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 788, hi im Yakko wrote:Dude sometimes it is that easy and usted is scum.

In post 790, hi im Yakko wrote:Why? Because she tried to get us to switch wagons? Come on join the darkside vote wisdom.

wat
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:25 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 791, Wisdom wrote:
In post 788, hi im Yakko wrote:Dude sometimes it is that easy and usted is scum.

In post 790, hi im Yakko wrote:Why? Because she tried to get us to switch wagons? Come on join the darkside vote wisdom.

wat

Dude don't do it dude.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:30 am

Post by OceanWind »

Finally caught up. Here's where I'm at: I agree that Anxiety, Yakko, and Pisskop are town for obvious reasons. I should have seen SilverWolf being obvtown earlier D1 but I wasn't following the game closely enough to notice but it is clear in hindsight. Yakko's and Anxiety's points against Lucian were both spot on. Pisskop was on the right lynch but while he wasn't very vocal about it, his aggressive play today is more of what I was expecting to see if he was town. That leaves us with the "didn't-vote-Lucian" pool: Wisdom, Usted, Titus.

Wisdom's hard-defense of Lucian actually makes me think he's town. Applying your own tell SilverWolf, I don't think Wisdom would have this many townreads towards the end of D1. He's also locking himself into an Anxiety/Usted team.
In post 621, Wisdom wrote:Pisskop, Matt, you, me, Yakko, Ocean and most likely Lucian. That leaves AA and Usted.

From his standpoint, best case he gets Usted lynched and once Usted flips town, that calls into question the legitimacy of his Anxiety scumread. Worst case, Lucian gets lynched anyways and he looks terrible. I don't think that if Wisdom was mafia with Lucian, that he would have risked going out on a limb to protect a lynchbait partner who couldn't handle himself well at all. To win this game, mafia needs to lynch a chosen. For that, they need at least a little bit of towncred. Bussing a weak partner achieves that. I can't see a scenario where Wisdom as mafia decided to tunnel a chosen, possibly open himself up to attack the following day and leave his lynchbait partner to carry the torch to endgame. Wisdom conspicuously avoided the Lucian wagon and I think it would be a poor move on his part to do that as mafia. But as stubborn town, if he truly believed that the Lucian lynch was too easy, he'd try to find an alternate wagon. I think Wisdom's progression of the Anxiety suspicion looked natural as well. I agreed with him that SilverWolf had a slow start and his eventual townread towards them now also matches my own read progression.

Will elaborate on Titus and Usted in a different post.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Ahh dude I think I see your confusion. I'm explaining why I think ocean thinks titus is scum. Like there is no way his argument can be spinner as titus is agreeing witha town read because she knows he is town. I was giving him a better argument to throw against her as it is not only relevant but needs explaining in light of recent events. Ya digg dude? And it would be wrong of us to notnrule out wisdom scum first as opposed to usted scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 787, OceanWind wrote:
In post 639, Titus wrote:Ok then ocean is more likely than not town. Ocean pinged scum BC he was avoiding topics.

Who is your next least favorite town read?

Why are you townreading me based on second-hand information from Wisdom? You don't know if what Wisdom is saying is true and even if Wisdom is town, his interpretation of what "avoiding topics" is may be different from yours. He wasn't in Blitz 1 so he'd have no idea how you read me there.

The last part is why I asked him. He wouldn't know the answer I was seeking.

Second, I highly suspected Wisdom is town and asking him meant I didn't have to read. Even if he's scum, he's not going to lie about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:40 am

Post by OceanWind »

Usted's reaction to MattP's readslist and nightkill is not a scum reaction.

In post 686, Usted wrote:Also MattP wound up dead last night. His list was right about Lucian, its wrong about me, so maybe it was right about Titus.

Instead of discrediting MattP's readslist as wrong or that MattP was killed because he looks town, he digs into MattP's reads and speculates that since he's town, MattP must have been right about Titus. This locks him into pushing Titus and once Titus flips town, he sets himself up to be potentially suspected unless he backtracks hard. This would be an absolute terrible move as scum and I don't think scum would night kill a player that caught them only to do NKA which nearly condemns him. But from town who believes Titus is scum, it makes quite a bit of sense.

I understand he later switched to Wisdom for self-preservation but the point holds. His mindset at the time isn't something I think scum can emulate.

Most of the rest of his posts "lynch me, what then?" are weak towntells. I don't hold the ATE to be conclusive but in summation, I think Usted is town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

I doubt Usted would have that much insight into what happens in the future. We're talking about a guy playing his first game. I think it's more likely he killed MattP
in order
to use his reads in that way.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 797, Wisdom wrote:I doubt Usted would have that much insight into what happens in the future. We're talking about a guy playing his first game. I think it's more likely he killed MattP
in order
to use his reads in that way.

That seems...... very reachy?

That being said, im with silver that it should end in the 3 of wis/titus/usted. mores wis/titus then usted right now IMO
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 795, Titus wrote:Even if he's scum, he's not going to lie about it.

Does not take into account that he could be town who has a very different interpretation of what "avoiding topics" means. He doesn't know how you read me in Blitz 1 so he has zero clue what
exactly
you are asking about.

Here's why I think Titus is mafia:

1. Once she replaces into the game, she piggybacks off of Wisdom's townread on Lucian () to attempt the drive momentum away from the wagon. She's perfectly happy voting Usted of course. Her reasoning for Usted sucks and basically amounts to "let's townblock and lynch outside of it" which isn't how town-Titus formed reads in the previous game I've played with her.

2. Her townread on me is rubbish as I've already explained.

3. The buddying of Wisdom today without really critically examining why Anxiety finds him scummy. That reminds me @SilverWolf, Titus buddying Wisdom points to Titus-scum, not Wisdom-scum.

Titus subtly avoiding the Lucian wagon and working with her "townreads" to achieve a different lynch I think is far more condemning than Wisdom's blatant attempts to derail it.

I don't like that the wagons today involve both Wisdom and Usted voting each other as self-preservation. If Titus is your preference, let's lynch her, shall we?

VOTE: Titus

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”