Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I wouldn't blame TCS for being gone and coming back. He did that in all his games. However, if he's scum, his scumbuddies certainly used that chance to kill his wagon.
Permanent V/LA.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Fritzler »

Guys, I was reading dinosaur comics mafia and freaktown, and someone wanted to lynch bm within the alst few posts of each game.

I thought, BM might think he was clever by making the mod scum, even though its stupid and unoriginal, and we should probably lynch him.
Surfs up dude.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Setael wrote:This Oman wagon seems to be pretty much based on the fact that Oman didn't vote N9V yesterday. I happen to have some "insider information" about N9V's role and I know that any reasons Oman or the rest of them had for suspecting him were unfounded. It was plain ol' good sense to get a replacement for N9V instead of just lynching him and losing a Townie.
It's pretty much "not on" to drop a breadcrumb like that without full information. If you have something on N9V, please tell us so we can stop barking up the wrong tree. You've already painted a target on both of your backs, for scum...

Unvote: Oman, Vote: TCS
- I don't like the way that bandwagon built out of absolutely nowhere, and dropped TCS off the face of the earth. But I must see someone lynched today, so I'll go back to my earlier suspicion.

TCS, if you're back in the game, let's hear more from you.
Retired as of October 2014.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:49 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Flay, you realize that Setael replaced N9V right? He's got the inside info because its his role.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Wow, no, I didn't, thank you.

Doesn't change my vote, though.
Unvote: TCS, Vote: TCS
Retired as of October 2014.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Setael »

Her role, thanks very much. We're in a few games together Yagami - you need to start getting the gender right.

And... sorry, Flay - I thought everyone would know what I meant by that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

lolol Setael is a GIRL!!! Who would've thought...I made that same mistake!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I always make that mistake. At least in RL, I just mess up the name and not the gender.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Setael »

Seems like every day I find a new reason to not like Albert.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote: Heatherlou

I don't like people who stay under the radar.
Bad idea (not in general, though).

Of course Oman is an easy target now. That does not always mean that all scum piled on him. It could be more like, that he is really scummy.

I'd like to hear a claim.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

You have reason to believe Heatherlou is town?

Where did I say all scum piled on him? You're putting words in my mouth. In fact, if I thought that all scum had piled on Oman, I would have no reason to vote Heatherlou, because she's not voting Oman. I'm not saying Oman isn't scummy, either. However, scummy does not make you scum. I do not believe Oman is scum, but I *do* believe that he is a newbie who is town.
Permanent V/LA.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Erg0 »

Setael wrote:This Oman wagon seems to be pretty much based on the fact that Oman didn't vote N9V yesterday.
I can't speak for everyone else, but that's only a very minor part of the reason that I'm voting for him. I've already explained this once and it seems that you're either ignoring me or wilfully misrepresenting me.

Am I the only one that thinks that 866 is Oman giving up?

I find it really odd that a number of people were clamouring for a case on Oman, and now that I've given one as promised we see a switch back to TCS. Oman may be an easy wagon, but I think I've shown ample reason why he's the right lynch.

I've got my eye on all of the people that are trying to turn this into an argument about Oman's vote at deadline. There's a helluva lot more to it than that.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Erg0 »

Fritzler wrote:Guys, I was reading dinosaur comics mafia and freaktown, and someone wanted to lynch bm within the alst few posts of each game.

I thought, BM might think he was clever by making the mod scum, even though its stupid and unoriginal, and we should probably lynch him.
Let's talk about this tomorrow, we don't need the distraction at deadline.
V/LA most weekends.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I doubt that Anyone should be held accountable for not voting someone that maybe they don't see as scummy, regardless of what Fritzler says. Other wise, mafia would just pile up on townie after townie while fossing everyone who didn't follow them. That's a bad idea.

And Oman is definitely not the voice of reason. That would be a stupid, stupid role name.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Skruffs, who are you responding to with the first part of that post?
V/LA most weekends.
heatherlou
heatherlou
Townie
heatherlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by heatherlou »

wow hi. I have nothing bad to say against Oman. I'm not trying to stay under any radar. I already explained my vote and see no huge need to change it. Plus I don't have any striking or rediculous one-liners to throw out. :)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."
-Brendan Gill
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Erg0 »

heatherlou: do you agree that there's a potential link between Oman and Setael?
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Oman »

Yagami wrote:Flay, you realize that Setael replaced N9V right? He's got the inside info because its his role.
You know I was thinking the exact same thing. Running through the options (cop/masons/etc) and then Yagami pops up and makes me fall off my chair laughing.
Skruffs wrote:Oman is definitely not the voice of reason. That would be a stupid, stupid role name.
where did this come from?
erg0 wrote:heatherlou: do you agree that there's a potential link between Oman and Setael?
I find it interesting that because someone defended me by saying that N9V was town and I shouldn't get lynched for not voting him, we suddenly have a potential link. Wow, erg0 are you just going to link everyone who doesn't help you lynch me to myself? Its gonna be hilarity when I come up town and your pressious links fail.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Setael wrote:Her role, thanks very much. We're in a few games together Yagami - you need to start getting the gender right.
Hey, what are you doing this weekend?

I'll cover you in saran wrap, and cut two holes one so you can breathe and the other so

Skruffs: That's enough fritz.

I hope someone knows whats this from.
Surfs up dude.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Oman wrote:
erg0 wrote:heatherlou: do you agree that there's a potential link between Oman and Setael?
I find it interesting that because someone defended me by saying that N9V was town and I shouldn't get lynched for not voting him, we suddenly have a potential link. Wow, erg0 are you just going to link everyone who doesn't help you lynch me to myself? Its gonna be hilarity when I come up town and your pressious links fail.
heatherlou is voting for N9V's replacement. If heatherlou believes N9V is scum then it's relevant whether she sees a link between the two of you, because she apparently doesn't think you're scummy in your own right.

This isn't a sudden link, it's been mentioned several times before. I'm not sure who you're saying defended you by saying N9V is town. Are you talking about Skruffs' post? I'm not sure who he's referring to there, but if he means you then he's missed the point by a fair distance because I don't think it could be argued that you didn't think N9V was scummy. I actually thought he might be talking about MoS being criticised for not voting for you.
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Oman »

erg0 wrote:heatherlou is voting for N9V's replacement. If heatherlou believes N9V is scum then it's relevant whether she sees a link between the two of you, because she apparently doesn't think you're scummy in your own right.
My appologies.
erg0 wrote:I'm not sure who you're saying defended you by saying N9V is town.
Seatal did it.
erg0 wrote:I don't think it could be argued that you didn't think N9V was scummy
Well. I did, however I doubt Saetal would have made a comment like that if she was scum, simply due to the mislynch of a pro-town (me)being so much more delicious.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Unless, of course, you're both scum and she knows that she's dead when you get lynched.
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Oman »

A good point, but flawed in the fifth word. Simply becuase I'm pro-town (not that anyone will, or should, beleive me).
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by Setael »

erg0 wrote:I can't speak for everyone else, but that's only a very minor part of the reason that I'm voting for him. I've already explained this once and it seems that you're either ignoring me or wilfully misrepresenting me.

I was mostly referring to TCS's case which is pretty much entirely based on the fact that Oman wasn't voting N9V yesterday.
MoS wrote:However, if he's scum, his scumbuddies certainly used that chance to kill his wagon.
I think erg0's post 804 and Kison's Post 810 look especially like attempts at distraction. Now that I think about it, erg0's push on Oman makes more sense if he's scum with TCS and trying to pull attention away from him.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by Erg0 »

That may have been what you were referring to, but here's what you actually said:
Setael wrote:This Oman wagon seems to be pretty much based on the fact that Oman didn't vote N9V yesterday.
That is patently untrue, only one person on the wagon (TCS) cited that as their base reason, and I had already explained that it was only a minor part of my argument. You can't pick and choose which points to respond to while ignoring the rest of the case. There was a substantial amount of other evidence against Oman, so dismissing one argument from TCS doesn't make Oman a townie. This kind of selective response is the same thing that Oman's been doing for the last two pages, and it's scummy as hell.

On post 804: How is me saying I'll do a case on Oman a distraction? He had a number of votes on him already and nobody else seemed like they were going to do a serious case, so I did it myself to help me make an informed decision on whether or not to support the wagon. I even clarified that in post 807. Kison's 810 is mildly irrelevant, but I wouldn't say it qualifies as a distraction.

In case anyone was wondering, I believe that the reason the TCS wagon fell away is that people were being reactionary when they jumped on, and realised as their initial annoyance with him faded that he wasn't a good lynch. Read his posts in isolation - yes, he's brash and opinionated, and that ticks people off, but there's not enough there to call him scum in my opinion. I'm not saying he's the towniest of townies either, but he's not on my "to lynch" list for today.

Incidentally, that list is extremely short.
V/LA most weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”