503: Dead People Have Powers - Happiness Or Destruction?

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:50 am

Post by death_omen »

Hi guys,

Random Vote: Y

One letter names are so suspicious.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Post by death_omen »

Y wrote:I always get "random" voted. I'm statistically challenged...
death_omen wrote:One letter names are so suspicious.
You're right... They always get the mafia roles...
I hate reverse physcology..
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:49 am

Post by death_omen »

Y wrote:I think the best plan is to have everybody claim exactly what they are, including neutrals, channelers, power roles and mafia. That would be the best play for the town.

Now a more serious suggestion:
As said already, mafia didn't have the chance to talk. We should use it to our advantage D1.
We can ask everybody to claim power role or not (Channeler=Vanilla). Based on the outcome we decide from which set we want to lynch. If mafia claims vanilla, we lynch one of the power roles, if they claim power roles, we lynch a townie (If they claim mafia, we don't lynch them yet). This way we keep the better odds. No one knows which group will be selected from, so no one can break the system. Mafia don't have the time to talk with each other, so some one will probably mess up.

What do you think?
I completely disagree and that kind of logic is just asking for trouble.. We should just stick to facts and try found out whos scum through guile, not faulty logic.

If everyone claims you will not know who to believe because they cannot prove there role atm since there has been no night choices/actions of any sort yet so we could fall in suspicious of everyone who claims a non power role.

That kind of suggestion strikes me to become quite suspicious of you. Why would you suggest that on d1 (pg3) and in a closed setup game, when we dont really know the variety of roles that could/could not exist.

Vote:Y
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Post by death_omen »

Unvote:Y

I completely forgot about the "dead have powers thing"..

Now that i actually take that into account i think Setael plan is quite right. Y's plan would lead to a lot of lies being told. A mafia could just pose as a innocent non power role townie and get away with it.

Yep my
vote:the cop should claim.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by death_omen »

Wait adding to the post above, how exactly does it work? If your dead you suddenly get given a power or what or is it actually supposed to be assigned with your role?

Just need a clarification on this.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:59 am

Post by death_omen »

Does the "Z" is also a spiritual channeler if he is alive all dead people can talk and vote during day. Refer to mafia or everyone?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:02 am

Post by death_omen »

Y wrote:
death_omen wrote:Now that i actually take that into account i think Setael plan is quite right. Y's plan would lead to a lot of lies being told. A mafia could just pose as a innocent non power role townie and get away with it.
Could you point out one thing a mafia can't do following Setael's plan, but can do following mine? Please explain how.
My plan is essentially the same, but without having to go through all the players several times. I actually believe that my plan creates a bit more confusion, so the mafia is more likely to slip up.

Starting with your first post and all the others ever since you've been trying to make me look scummy. Why?
This is because if the cop is lynched first he can start utilising his powers and work on finding out the scum, so we actually know who they are so we can use that to actually list them
AT
the right times.

The cop(s) when dead can start utilising their powers and hopefully help is catch these scum.

But I dont mind doing your idea, as long as no one lies.

So i might as well start it off, I am a:
simple townie
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:51 am

Post by death_omen »

ckillor wrote:I am going to
Unvote
(did i have a vote? i don't rememeber)

and
Vote No lynch
because then the mafia would have to kill them selves right. but they can't. so if it ended up no lynch it could just become day two with out any deaths, and i guess it would sort of be useless..
gah. i don't know. seems like we are screwed wether a townie dies or mafia. and even more screwed if a chaneller person dies
No lynch is pretty useless its like skipping a day cause no change would be made. I think the vig and the cop should claim still, or go through everyone and get out a role claim from them to at least know where everyone stands.

If we bus of a townie tonight we will just be one member down and it won't really help us because we need to still be able to win and dismiss the mafia members at the right
times
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 am

Post by death_omen »

Great a counter claim already, we can put kabenon007 on a scum list if hes lying or we can put Kilroy8675309 or the scum list if kabenon007 is lying,
DAM
what a confusing game..

Ok people who have claimed so far:

Me- Vanilla Townie
Ckillor- Vanilla Townie
kabenon007- cop
Kilroy8675309- Counter Claimed top Against Above
RandomActs- Counter Claims Doctor against Spambot
Spambot- Claims Doctor
Y- Vanilla Townie

We already have 2 claims counter claims made there is a slight choice that there could be 2 cops/doctors to add a bit a prejudice to this game but it seems unlikely.

This claiming thing wasnt such a good idea, BECAUSE how do we sort out the guilty from the innocent?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:56 am

Post by death_omen »

woop di do, can you lynch me now please since i am the spiritualist...

Why would a mafia member be the first to claim wouldn't he/she be the last to claim after everyone else has already?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by death_omen »

Spambot wrote: Seriously, this game is already over, we just have to lynch a townie today.
Wow thats a nice thought.

1. Calling it over when it has barely started is a really bad thought and does not leave you in my good books.
2. Why just a simple townie lynch the cop?

FOS:Spambot
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:58 am

Post by death_omen »

Looks the worst possible scenario right now would be to lynch the channeler and not be able to communicate with anyone that has died, so I agree with Satael and Night_Light also and we should lynch someone that we trust and are pretty confident in their role, but I dont see why it should be draux.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by death_omen »

Well ok.. Lets do it then.

Vote:Sateal
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by death_omen »

Sorry guys its been a pretty hetic week for me at my end. This game seems to have gotten to a stalemate of people deciding what to do next.

Heres my 2 cents.

1. We lynch the actual cop, he investigates someone:
a) He finds scum. We simply note down who that is so we can use that information for later to actually help us win at the right moments.
b) He investigates finds town/neutral/sk we note down the name and basically keep in mind whos got what role.

2. We will keep no lynching until the actual cop investigates and finds a scum/sk then we can deal with that person in due course (when the time is right).

So atm I think we should lynch the
Actual
cop and let him exercise his powers freely and find out whos what. Because a mass role claim failed this is the only fool proof way unless the cop has
sanity issues..
sigh.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by death_omen »

Setael wrote:First, we aren't allowed to no lynch.

Second, how did the mass role claim fail?

Third, I still think death omen is scum.
1. Didnt know..

2. It did fail, because if it didnt where are the results and the conclusions I dont see either from you guys.

3. I cannot add anything to that.. Maybe provide some evidence and i might actually defend myself but your fruitles words dont mean much to me right now.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:55 am

Post by death_omen »

I think we should go back to who is the real cop conversation. Who do you guys think the real cop is out of kilroy and kabenon? For some reason ive got a gut feeling its kabenon.

Thoughts?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 am

Post by death_omen »

Question at Mod or Anyone that can answer: Do you just call people that are lynched townies until they pass into the afterlife?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:50 am

Post by death_omen »

Because if the above is true then kabenon is scum, because killing only started tonight so in conclsuion kilroy must have been the actual cop..
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:51 am

Post by death_omen »

Vote:Kilroy

I agree with Sateal its a win, win situation unless hes just a normal townie with no powers at all..
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:53 am

Post by death_omen »

Ps. If there isnt a cop this game is close to unwinnable for the town. The mod must have to put a cop role in of some sort.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 am

Post by death_omen »

Who did you investigate? It was pretty strange that cop didnt get nked by mafia or did he get transfered to afterlife before he could choose?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:32 am

Post by death_omen »

This game has lost its purpose we seem to going from wrong to wrong, our cop is so madune that he even didnt wish to help us. This is our game to lose , dont really care now because our cop cant even get a proper investigation in and he will be gone by tommorow night into afterlife?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:34 am

Post by death_omen »

Ps. whats the point of getting another town alligned play lynched when there is no killing roles that are dead?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by death_omen »

ckillor wrote:
death_omen wrote:This game has lost its purpose we seem to going from wrong to wrong, our cop is so madune that he even didnt wish to help us. This is our game to lose , dont really care now because our cop cant even get a proper investigation in and he will be gone by tommorow night into afterlife?
thats only if setael decides to send him on which he probably won't. he only sends on scum, like you and kabenon :wink:
Then what are you waiting for lynch me?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by death_omen »

I think we should not lynch another town player atm we dont need a doctor dead we can lynch them at the right times. I agree with the statement that we should pin the scum today.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:58 am

Post by death_omen »

I am not a neutral and i dont not have any sort of power role I am just a simple townie, no powers, no role just a vote. Meh idc now get the cop to investigate me and prove my innocence because your all so convinced, I cant see me saying anything to save my asse.
-DO

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”