Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:14 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 438, Titus wrote:Your entire ISO is
buddying
not scumhunting. None of your posts have anything that intends to sort anyone Dave.

Why?

Click on Dwlee99's ISO. Ctrl+F "Elyse".
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 448, Frozen Angel wrote:Ice queen order : let put some pressure on Davsto. his latest posts are not good.
Why not?

no this posts are not showing your try to scum hunt.
Ahh, not scumhunting, by doing things such as questioning people's actions, stating the odd townread and even finding something I fin scummy and voting based on it.

I don't like the way you call the one accusing you noob
I didn't do that? I merely said that I am fully aware that Titus can play better than this. That's... not calling her a newb. Borderline the opposite, I'd argue.
and seriously , the only thing is in your posts is buddying and following. the only push you did was against RC
> makes point about all I've been doing is buddying and following
> follows it up by immediately mention some scumhunting I've done, neither buddying nor following

, which I don't like ... because its RC! and RC is always like this ....
I know what RC is like. Please pay attention and look to see that my reason I find RC scummy is
nothing to do
with typical RC traits, rather than assuming I think he's scum because of them.

Also, once again, apparently I'm the one buddying, after you make a post which is literally parroting every goddamn thing Titus has said. Nice one.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 450, MarioManiac4 wrote:
buddying
not scumhunting. None of your posts have anything that intends to sort anyone Dave.

Why?

Eh nothing else is really buddying though and his agreement with Elyse could be just that agreement.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Grib »

In post 435, Davsto wrote:Minus townpoints for only responding to the part that explained why you thought I was scum - the answer to the question I asked btw - rather than the bit explaining why RadiantCowbells is town. Riiiiight.

Responding to the part that explained why I thought RadiantCowbells might be town was relevant, no? I was interested in discussing the mindset behind the vote, not whether or not you yourself were scum.

In post 435, Davsto wrote:RadiantCowbells always brags about their play. It's hardly alignment indicative.

Alright, let's try this: do you already think he's scum, or are you trying to figure him out?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 am

Post by pignash »

Thoughts so far:

RC v Titus: RC seems to be the one driving this and I don't really love his posts so far this game. But I've never played a large before so I am willing to believe it would be hard to maintain his normal playstyle (that I have seen in other games) over the course of a whole game.

Titus v Davsto: I would say either Dav is scum or neither are. Liked what I've seen from Titus so far actually. Dav is harder for me to read, will try to go through ISOs later on the main players to try and get a sense of tone/playstyle

Dwlee: Hey buddy, thanks for the win earlier today ;) Also I think you might be scum this game. I like what Mario is putting down about your play so far.

VOTE: Dwlee
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 451, Davsto wrote:
In post 448, Frozen Angel wrote:Ice queen order : let put some pressure on Davsto. his latest posts are not good.
Why not?

because their not :)

Ahh, not scumhunting, by doing things such as questioning people's actions, stating the odd townread and even finding something I fin scummy and voting based on it.

you didn't pressure the one you found scummy. you just assumed it.
pedit : :| let me talk!

I didn't do that? I merely said that I am fully aware that Titus can play better than this. That's... not calling her a newb. Borderline the opposite, I'd argue.

ok change what I said to what you said. I don't like it anyway.

and seriously , the only thing is in your posts is buddying and following. the only push you did was against RC
> follows it up by immediately mention some scumhunting I've done, neither buddying nor following

:) you were buddying and following unless about RC ... (that was hard to understand?)

I know what RC is like. Please pay attention and look to see that my reason I find RC scummy is
nothing to do

Also, once again, apparently I'm the one buddying, after you make a post which is literally parroting every goddamn thing Titus has said. Nice one.

I can't see why you think RC is scum. your points are the thing I think its all are habits of regular RC.

and :P I buddying titus hahaha sure. is she accused? what I'm buddying of? I'm just pressuring you to see how you will react and this wasn't townish at all...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 453, Grib wrote:
In post 435, Davsto wrote:Minus townpoints for only responding to the part that explained why you thought I was scum - the answer to the question I asked btw - rather than the bit explaining why RadiantCowbells is town. Riiiiight.

Responding to the part that explained why I thought RadiantCowbells might be town was relevant, no? I was interested in discussing the mindset behind the vote, not whether or not you yourself were scum.
It wasn't really relevant to me. I'd already explained my vote, and was wondering why you considered my vote to be bad, so I asked. You answered by saying you thought RC was town. While you proceeded to explain why you thought RC was town, again, that was irrelevant to me; it wasn't the question I asked.

In post 435, Davsto wrote:RadiantCowbells always brags about their play. It's hardly alignment indicative.

Alright, let's try this: do you already think he's scum, or are you trying to figure him out?

I am trying to figure it out but as you can see I often take a rather backseat approach to scumhunting; rather than hugely talking to them about literally everything, I'll tend to watch them but not make a huge deal out of it, since people tend to react differently when they know they're under interrogation than if they think they're just interacting normally. Plus, interaction really isn't my forte, and I find me doubting myself and getting paranoid a lot of the time (the amount of times that I have a first feeling that I follow a bit but then I doubt myself and search elsewhere only to find my first feeling was right is starting to get irritating).
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 455, Frozen Angel wrote:
Why not?

because their not :)
:roll:

you didn't pressure the one you found scummy. you just assumed it.
pedit : :| let me talk!
I don't get what you mean here. I analysed something and found it scummy. What's up with that?

ok change what I said to what you said. I don't like it anyway.
Why?

:) you were buddying and following unless about RC ... (that was hard to understand?)
But surely that means your accusation regarding me only ever buddying and following is less, you know, accusatory?

nothing to do

I can't see why you think RC is scum. your points are the thing I think its all are habits of regular RC.
Last I checked, RC purposefully making a Morton's Fork where he leaves the target trapped whatever they do isn't his usual gist.

and :P I buddying titus hahaha sure. is she accused? what I'm buddying of? I'm just pressuring you to see how you will react and this wasn't townish at all...
Does buddying someone require them to be accused? Being nice and kind and pandering (buddying up to) to one of the generally considered stronger town players in a game is a thing that scum do. Rather often.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 452, Shiro wrote:
buddying

Why?

Eh nothing else is really buddying though and his agreement with Elyse could be just that agreement.

Awkward continued statement of agreement and listening to Elyse over anyone else
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:) so your agreed the only place you really tried to push is RC? that doesn't seem like a desperate town trying to solve the game.

I don't like when you say that the one who is leading people against you can't understand this and asking her to play better.
and I'm assuring you that the only purpose of these questions is my try o validate titus accusations on you and sorting your slot.
about RC I must mention that I don't like to push him in day 1. his behaviour might be helpful to find scums later on. so I'm going to unleash him and let him do his work for a while.

please give me all your reads sir. about every player in game individually.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Grib »

In post 456, Davsto wrote:
In post 453, Grib wrote:

It wasn't really relevant to me. I'd already explained my vote, and was wondering why you considered my vote to be bad, so I asked. You answered by saying you thought RC was town. While you proceeded to explain why you thought RC was town, again, that was irrelevant to me; it wasn't the question I asked.

I am trying to figure it out but as you can see I often take a rather backseat approach to scumhunting; rather than hugely talking to them about literally everything, I'll tend to watch them but not make a huge deal out of it, since people tend to react differently when they know they're under interrogation than if they think they're just interacting normally. Plus, interaction really isn't my forte, and I find me doubting myself and getting paranoid a lot of the time (the amount of times that I have a first feeling that I follow a bit but then I doubt myself and search elsewhere only to find my first feeling was right is starting to get irritating).

The reason I thought the vote was bad (and that you might be scum) is because I wasn't seeing how you thought his vote on Titus could come from a scum perspective.

It's one thing to face off against Titus; it's another to provoke her into doing so. Was that the case in your example?

Also,

Davsto (4): Titus, Shiro, Grib, Frozen Angel

What do you think of your wagon?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 458, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 452, Shiro wrote:
buddying

Why?

Awkward continued statement of agreement and listening to Elyse over anyone else

If that was teh case dwee would be voting RC. He isn't
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Grib »

I actually think Dwlee is town? Not at all a fan of any of the people voting for him.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 459, Frozen Angel wrote:so your agreed the only place you really tried to push is RC? that doesn't seem like a desperate town trying to solve the game.

Expecting me to solve the game about 4 days after it's started? Talk about demanding.

please give me all your reads sir. about every player in game individually.

We're 19 pages, 4 IRL days in. I don't have a read on half the players. The majority of the other half I have very shaky, barely-reads on. The minority of that half I have reads on I've already said.

Multiple players have post numbers under ten.

And you expect me to make a readslist?

I started off thinking "you're expecting a bit much from me here" and then Christ did it escalate.

Early game, I look for little things. I look at the smaller picture - small things that catch my eye, little things that people do. I don't even consider the bigger picture (making readslists of allllll the players, even having good reads on all the players) until at least several game days in, and sometimes I don't get around to that at all.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that making readslists isn't my style usually. Early on? Fuck no.

PEdit @Grib: I think my wagon is bad and largely founded on points I've mostly disproven. Titus' vote is weak, but I'm currently unsure if she's scum for it, Shiro's shameless sheep is entirely not-alignment-indicative, your vote is probably the most justified, and Frozen Angel is making me have to physically resist typing her name within vote tags.

Pedit Pedit: You're... not a fan of yourself? That's somewhat sad.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Davsto »

...Dwlee, not Dav
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Davsto »

It's not even 9PM yet why am I failing to read my own name
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

post 463 was townish

UNVOTE: Davsto

scum would have gone to try making a list. for now your not scum

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

*mario continues to make short little posts formatted like this about things I have responded to*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, you can give reads on the active players. Second, even one post is enough to form a read sometimes. Give reads on who you can.

@Shiro, I only feel confident in Davesto scum ATM. I think everyone on Dave is town but for maybe Grib but Grib's still weak town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 466, Frozen Angel wrote:post 463 was townish

UNVOTE: Davsto

scum would have gone to try making a list. for now your not scum

Caught scum would not have as it leaves tells.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 462, Grib wrote:I actually think Dwlee is town? Not at all a fan of any of the people voting for him.

Not a fan of Dwlee asking me to jump without defending Dave.

The 95% thing is really townie though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 463, Davsto wrote:Shiro's shameless sheep is entirely not-alignment-indicative,

It wasn't shameless D:

I mean...cookies ;~;

Titus wrote:@Dave, you can give reads on the active players. Second, even one post is enough to form a read sometimes. Give reads on who you can.

@Shiro, I only feel confident in Davesto scum ATM. I think everyone on Dave is town but for maybe Grib but Grib's still weak town.

Why though ? I mean his later replies have been okish tbh.

Btw is Zymp generally none existant or I should worry?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And praise the grib. And pignash, what do you like about his case? I thought it was crap.
And please omfg vote pistachio. For the love of god iso him or something.

P-edit: Because I have seen NOTHING from dave that points to scum. I mean there are a few rhings but look at pistachio.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 416, Dwlee99 wrote:I dont know, elyse. Grib's "is this going to happen" reads as town to me, though.

Why?

I think dav is town and Titus' push on him is bad. She's not giving specifics about anything. FA is a joke at this point. Not sure if really bad scum or really bad town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

Nah they haven't even been true. Dave has been obvtown leader in Nether's game and Loth. Here saying he likes to shit back and not give reads...nope.

I dunno Zymp. Focusing on Davescum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”