Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Grib »

Dwlee, could I bother you for your reads?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 298, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Like, in a year, no one has managed to lynch me as scum.

You're aware of this.

You're saying that you're okay letting me somewhat lurk in the background and not making an immediate attempt to push or sort me?

...So we should lynch you to break this?

Grib, your entire argument of "You think I'm scum but we're voting together" can be ended with the word 'busing'.
As for fire, it doesn't matter what he posts. My concern isn't reading people who're relatively easy to figure out. My concern will be RCB, Titus, Esp and Shiro (simply because I've never played against her). I think this is my fourth game with Fire and I'm fairly confident with reading him.
Lastly, 'attacking' vs 'figuring things out' isn't really relevant. They're basically one in the same and only semantic differences at that point.

@Mario
Dwlee will show himself relatively easily if he's scum. Probably within a day or so. There's also the misrep of 'agrees again'. Looking at the case, you specified exactly what he was agreeing with. There's nothing 'sheeping' about it. That's not really a buddy case either unless it were to be incessant. However, you brought it up far too early for it to really show anything to us.

Fire, do you have Titus as town?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 319, Titus wrote:Cookies...I has then. Vote Dave please.

My resistance has been shattered

VOTE:DAV

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Grib »

@AJ

That's an incredibly lazy buzzword. Do you have anything to back it up?

Besides, wine aside, I'm not in the habit of purposefully crippling my team Day 1 for towncred. I don't have a hard time getting townread on MS regardless of my alignment (save for a couple of scumgames I borked), so it wouldn't be giving me any particular advantage.

Fair enough on Firebringer.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 326, Aj The Epic wrote:As for fire, it doesn't matter what he posts. My concern isn't reading people who're relatively easy to figure out.

can you say who are these people?

Fire , Dwel , ... ?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

@grib, why don't you make me feel warm and fuzzy?

@shiro, your desired flavor? Gingerbread?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 328, Grib wrote:That's an incredibly lazy buzzword.

Day 1 soft bussing is a common practise though isn't it ?

@Titus
Whatever lady Titus wishes to give : O
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

There you go. Two cookies because I am too lazy to chop.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Elyse and I have same thought process, she is probably town.

And my 100% win rate on this site disagrees, AJ.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 333, Dwlee99 wrote:Elyse and I have
same thought process
she is probably town

And my 100% win rate on this site disagrees, AJ.

ridiculous post :)

don't ever try that ...

instead of running away give us your own reads ...

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What are you even talking about fallen. That is my strongest read atm. Idk what you mean by I am running away. Dont ever try what? Saying the word probably? What are you even saying?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 325, Grib wrote:Dwlee, could I bother you for your reads?

Dwlee99 wrote:What are you even talking about fallen. That is my strongest read atm. Idk what you mean by I am running away. Dont ever try what? Saying the word probably? What are you even saying?

so instead of saying I'm agreed with someone 100% go ask her , start answering

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:55 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 324, Dwlee99 wrote:The VCA one was to draw reactions but got none until now. I agree with someone so I am scum? I made a post about people needing to explain things and so did elyse, so no crap I agree. And the way you try to make me look scummy for explaining what I meant in a post is awful. Basically all the stuff you are pointing to you misrep the situation or say I am doing things that are scummy when I am not.

How would that draw reactions?
My main point was that all you were doing was saying "ugh, you guys shouldn't be antitown and do x" or "yep, i agree with x." That's scum begaviour.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That is what I was saying.. elyse is a town read of mine. Dont have much on anyone else though. Mario's misreps and terrible case make me lean heavily scum on him. Like that case was the worst case I have ever seen.
P-edit: No, you obviously havent read my post before elyse's. It explicitly states the things I said I agree with elyse on before she even posted it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And it draws people's reactions cause they will say things like "How can you do a VCA without flips".
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 329, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 326, Aj The Epic wrote:As for fire, it doesn't matter what he posts. My concern isn't reading people who're relatively easy to figure out.

Fire , Dwel , ... ?

Notscience, Mario, Dave and probably Frozen Angel. Admittedly, Dave is an interesting case who I sometimes just don't care to read.

In post 328, Grib wrote:@AJ

Besides, wine aside, I'm not in the habit of purposefully crippling my team Day 1 for towncred. I don't have a hard time getting townread on MS regardless of my alignment (save for a couple of scumgames I borked), so it wouldn't be giving me any particular advantage.

Lazy? Nah, it's a possible explanation that justifies why we might have the same vote. Having the vote isn't what I care for: Why you have it, conviction behind it and situations when it occurs are more useful. This is why I think it's useless to go "Oh well, Gribs is voting for Mario... one of them is town".

Dwlee, have you ever caught scum as town, and if so how do you go about catching scum? Because I doubt it's via VCA.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Also fire, you didn't answer if you had Titus as town.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:05 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 338, Dwlee99 wrote:That is what I was saying.. elyse is a town read of mine. Dont have much on anyone else though. Mario's misreps and terrible case make me lean heavily scum on him. Like that case was the worst case I have ever seen.
P-edit: No, you obviously havent read my post before elyse's. It explicitly states the things I said I agree with elyse on before she even posted it.

Oh please go. You have a sudden activity spike after being voted, funnily enough.
Yes, I know you feel the need to state multiple times that, "something about elyse's avatar makes me want to sheep her" "I agree with all the whys" "Yes Elyse my thoughts exactly" "Elyse and I have the same thought process" "Yes Elyse you're so wonderful and so town please also townread me and hopefully my scumbuddies and help me lynch townies like mario ty omg"
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:09 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 339, Dwlee99 wrote:And it draws people's reactions cause they will say things like "How can you do a VCA without flips".

And what does that tell you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

Grib, Dave's scum. :-p vote him Von.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 341, Aj The Epic wrote:Also fire, you didn't answer if you had Titus as town.

Not positive on that yet.
She townreads me early, but she also did that in the Blitz and it makes me worried.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 326, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 298, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Like, in a year, no one has managed to lynch me as scum.

You're aware of this.

You're saying that you're okay letting me somewhat lurk in the background and not making an immediate attempt to push or sort me?

...So we should lynch you to break this?

Grib, your entire argument of "You think I'm scum but we're voting together" can be ended with the word 'busing'.
As for fire, it doesn't matter what he posts. My concern isn't reading people who're relatively easy to figure out. My concern will be RCB, Titus, Esp and Shiro (simply because I've never played against her). I think this is my fourth game with Fire and I'm fairly confident with reading him.
Lastly, 'attacking' vs 'figuring things out' isn't really relevant. They're basically one in the same and only semantic differences at that point.

@Mario
Dwlee will show himself relatively easily if he's scum. Probably within a day or so. There's also the misrep of 'agrees again'. Looking at the case, you specified exactly what he was agreeing with. There's nothing 'sheeping' about it. That's not really a buddy case either unless it were to be incessant. However, you brought it up far too early for it to really show anything to us.

Fire, do you have Titus as town?

Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 340, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 329, Frozen Angel wrote:

Fire , Dwel , ... ?

Notscience, Mario, Dave and probably Frozen Angel. Admittedly, Dave is an interesting case who I sometimes just don't care to read.

In post 328, Grib wrote:@AJ

Lazy? Nah, it's a possible explanation that justifies why we might have the same vote. Having the vote isn't what I care for: Why you have it, conviction behind it and situations when it occurs are more useful. This is why I think it's useless to go "Oh well, Gribs is voting for Mario... one of them is town".

Dwlee, have you ever caught scum as town, and if so how do you go about catching scum? Because I doubt it's via VCA.

I only have one completed town game on site and that was where I replaced in as a power role and the win was handed to me because the scum claimed something not in the matrix and the other one I had a tracker result of them killing the person. My games offsite are way too different to even compare them to this style of game. And I didn't say I'm using VCA to scum hunt, that was for reactions.
And it sees who is paying attention, mario. Tbh I don't know what I expected exactly because it is my first time trying to reaction fish like that but I didn't get anything from it other than you making it seem scummy as crap and that grib asked if it was still going to happen so I think that's a townie reaction from grib (mainly taking note of things like that and remembering them to scumhunt or whatever).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 345, Firebringer wrote:
In post 341, Aj The Epic wrote:Also fire, you didn't answer if you had Titus as town.

Not positive on that yet.
She townreads me early, but she also did that in the Blitz and it makes me worried.

Sort me. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 340, Aj The Epic wrote:Dave is an interesting case

Umm... thanks?

Shiro may or may not be town: while the obvious sheeping seems like something scum would want to avoid, it would have been weirder for her not to have done it, considering that it's exactly what she did under basically the same circumstances in Pun Mafia.

Dwlee seems kinda scummy (the "I basically agree with everything Elyse said" comment bugged me at the time but I didn't say anything), but it just seems too easy. I know it's always a cop-out answer to give, but it is.

RC? Now RC is bugging me. His reason for voting Titus - along the lines of "you haven't said I'm scum and voted me yet you always do" - basically sets it up so that if Titus
does
decide that RC is being scummy as fuck with the awful excuse for a vote (also, RC is being scummy as fuck with the awful excuse for a vote), it'll look bad on Titus when she starts pushing, as RC can just go "oh, so now I find it odd you're not scumreading me, you've started scumreading me? Hmm..." A sort of Morton's Fork. This bugs me.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”