Mini 495 - Mafia on a Plane! GAME OVER! =)

originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by originality »

I thought it was obvious. By the way, great points there.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by Oman »

Yeah its just a precaution. And thanks for the compliment.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by dybeck »

Ryan is overly aggressive on a perceived weak link.

Vampaneze was clearly lurking in plain sight (we've been over this)

and this -
Back on Page 9 you hint at a power role, now you say you aren't claiming anything?
is blatant misrepresentation.

unvote, revote: Ryan
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by AlyG »

Hmmm Interesting, Oman has quite a good argument and Ryan has blatantly misinterpreted Blackstrike's comments which is quite weird. I'm sticking with my vote for now and i may post an analysis later on.
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by Oman »

@AlyG:
Where do you fall on ryan so far?
Has originality done anything recently that looks scummy?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:19 am

Post by ryan »

originality wrote:Ryan, that quote was a paraphrase of the post you made right above mine. Still waiting for your defense.
You can't paraphrase a quote and expect me NOT to call you on it. You are basically making it look like I asked somebody to claim, WHICH I did not. This is so blatant of a scum tactic that to you who voted me for calling me on it need a serious hammer upside your heads. You want to talk about controlling the town or TRYING to control the town, let's check door #1...........ah yes its Oman. As for blatantly misrepresenting somebodies comment, I felt from Dr. B's comments he was claiming he was a doc, that isn't a misrepresentation that is an interpretation (two completely different ways of reading somebody) Rolefishing? I'm trying to find out who's the scum, so if you think me making sure I
don't
place a vote on a power role is role fishing than I'm guilty as charged. Seriously people, I had a quote paraphrased and attempted to use against me and it's laughable how Oman nor dybeck are realzing that. I lynch all liars and in this case orginality blatantly paraphrased a post of mine to make me look guilty, so keep your votes on me all you want but you are missing the obvious one in this case.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:27 am

Post by Oman »

ryan wrote:You want to talk about controlling the town or TRYING to control the town, let's check door #1...........ah yes its Oman.
OMGUS gets you nowhere friend.

Why am I controling the town now?
ryan wrote:I'm trying to find out who's the scum, so if you think me making sure I don't place a vote on a power role is role fishing than I'm guilty as charged.
Firstly, what does it matter if you're voting a town powerrole or a vanillia townie? They're both town.
ryan wrote:I had a quote paraphrased and attempted to use against me and it's laughable how Oman nor dybeck are realzing that
You fail at reading text.
Oman wrote:No this is not based on whatever originality was saying (WTF?)
And I hate to defend other people, but dybeck never even mentions the fact that you were rolefishing.

So nice try, read the arguments on you before you defend against them and OMGUS me less.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Oman »

EBWOP: I fail to see originalties paraphrasing as a deliberate attempt to trick the town, its too obvious and traceable.

Also:
Confirm vote ryan
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:34 am

Post by Carrotcake »

When was the last time we had a prod?
Could we please have prods if it has been a while. It seems vamp isn't posting on another game too, so he might have just walked out and quit. It would be great if we could get a replacement fast.
I don't believe in Lynch all Liars, as a guiltless lynch cant be good for the town. Originality might have just made a misinterpretation.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:37 am

Post by dybeck »

Carrotcake wrote:It seems vamp isn't posting on another game too, so he might have just walked out and quit. It would be great if we could get a replacement fast.
Ryan already replaced VampanezeHunter. They're one and the same
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:39 am

Post by Oman »

Second modprods

LAL is different to Lynch all paraphrasers. I (again) can not attribute originality's move to malicious intent when Hanlon's Razor gives me the perfect reason not to.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:57 am

Post by ryan »

Oman wrote:@AlyG:
How is this NOT trying to steer the town? You are trying to get suspicion on me and off of orginality. You are blatantly trying to get people to see if I've done enough scummy things (which I haven't) to get lynched. Re-reading a game might help you out a little if you don't find orginality's comments early in this game very scummy. I like how a wagon started against him and than suddenly died off. He paraphrased a post of mine and you let him off of it without even a FoS. Why are you backing him? Scum partners possibly?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Oman »

ryan wrote:How is this NOT trying to steer the town?
Well i asked the opinion of one player, how does that steer the town?
ryan wrote:You are trying to get suspicion on me and off of orginality
I don't feel originality is scum atm. I feel you are. I'm trying to get PRESSURE on you. I merely asked about originality as AlyG stated her vote was standing, when I felt there were better places.
ryan wrote:ou are blatantly trying to get people to see if I've done enough scummy things (which I haven't) to get lynched.
Then you have nothing to worry about if you are so innocent. And you mean I'm trying to get the town to scumhunt? SHAME ON ME! [/sarcasm]
ryan wrote:Re-reading a game might help you out a little if you don't find orginality's comments early in this game very scummy
I find them noobish.
ryan wrote: I like how a wagon started against him and than suddenly died off.
Why should it have stayed? People didn't feel he was the best choice. Are you seriously suggesting we should lynch originality?
ryan wrote:He paraphrased a post of mine and you let him off of it without even a FoS. Why are you backing him? Scum partners possibly?
1) scum partners are more likely to FoS as a distance attempt (disclaimer: I know...WIFOM). 2) I didn't give him a finger of suspicion for it becuase....wait for it....I DIDN'T FIND HIM SUSPICOUS FOR IT! Imagine that. I assume he saw another player do it in another game and thought it looked good, upon the mimic he didn't say it was paraphrased and I cannot see that as a well thought out scum strategy! I've seent that done in other games like for example:
Ryan should've wrote:I'm a tool!
Its merely a new way of expressing an opinion.

Also why not include Dybeck with me and orginality, take this OMGUS thing all the way?

I'd like to finish with a strong point:
ryan wrote:How is this NOT trying to steer the town?
Perhaps we should compare:
ryan wrote:Players who defend another player unless they know 100% they are innocent had better be able to deal with the consequences if that said person ends up being scum
Bullying another player into voting with you (whether dybeck is town or scum I can't call this early, but as you're attempting to force him to vote with you I'd say he's town and your scum)
and mine:
Oman wrote:@AlyG:
I don't control AlyG in any way! AlyG, did you feel controlled there?

Ryan, you're not helping yourself in anyway OMGUS is not a town move.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:46 am

Post by ryan »

Than vote me off Oman and look like an idiot when I come up town.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:48 am

Post by ryan »

And yes that is a shitty attempt at clearning my name but you still haven't picked up any of my points and have basically shot them all down, so I'm done defending myself to you. Why waste the time? You're set I'm scum (and wrong) so I'll let you keep up your line of thinking and keep your narrow minded approach.
Lucienne
Lucienne
Townie
Lucienne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Lucienne »

ryan wrote:Why would the scum allow the doc to protect a possible townie? You can look at other games and where doc's claim they are usually taken care of that night by either scum or a SK.
Why are you assuming he's a doc? :?
ryan wrote:I'm not sure where you got a possible roleblock but since that is the first it's been brought up I find it interesting.
I don't know why you are discounting the idea of a possible town/scum roleblocker? Do you have some sort of evidence about this?

Also, why are you planning for the future?

However, you said "if he survives the night, let's kill him." This is flawed, since as I said, there are several things that could happen that could make him survive the night (for example, scum framing him). To say therefore that he should be lynched if he survives the night is positively ludicrous.
AlyG wrote:Well Carrotcake said the exact same thing a page ago! Yet you don't seem to be attacking her. Either you overlooked it or you two could be a possible scum partnership.
Yes, I completely overlooked that. Nonetheless, you still did it. Your obvious evasion is noted.

AlyG and Carrotcake, you shouldn't try and play so far ahead. I've already explained how that is scummy.
AlyG wrote:Why do i have to say why i did it? It's obvious i just believe that we should hang Blackstrike tomorrow and leave him to see if he really is the doctor and hope he can give us some benefit during night.
:? Obviously you didn't read one of my earlier posts.
Lucienne wrote:What if the scum decide not to kill him, and thus frame him? What if he is blocked by a town or scum roleblocker? Too many variables are involved to make this plan work properly.
This quite clearly shows the flaws of this plan.
Dr. Blackstrike wrote:I'm currantly lurking because I don't have anything to contribute. If I think of something, I'll be sure to post it.
:roll:

Pretty obvious who would win the "Awrd for Not-Scum Hunting."

Also, Oman's looking town now. I agree with lots of Oman's points - I'm getting quite nervous about some of ryan's tactics.
Dr. Blackstrike
Dr. Blackstrike
Goon
Dr. Blackstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Dr. Blackstrike »

Ryan's reasoning seems flawed.

unvote; vote ryan

-Doc "I wouldn't mind saving myself" Blackstrike
I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it.

[size=75] Last edited by Dr. Blackstrike on Sat Sep 05, 2007 8:38 am; edited 1 times in total [/size]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 am

Post by ryan »

Lucienne: I honestly have no clue where I reasoned that Dr. Blackstrike was an actual doc, I guess I'll have to go back through and see if that pops up anywhere. Somewhere I got that assumption obviously or I wouldnt have commented on it.
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:50 am

Post by originality »

ryan wrote:
You can't paraphrase a quote and expect me NOT to call you on it. You are basically making it look like I asked somebody to claim, WHICH I did not. This is so blatant of a scum tactic that to you who voted me for calling me on it need a serious hammer upside your heads. You want to talk about controlling the town or TRYING to control the town, let's check door #1...........ah yes its Oman. As for blatantly misrepresenting somebodies comment, I felt from Dr. B's comments he was claiming he was a doc, that isn't a misrepresentation that is an interpretation (two completely different ways of reading somebody) Rolefishing? I'm trying to find out who's the scum, so if you think me making sure I
don't
place a vote on a power role is role fishing than I'm guilty as charged. Seriously people, I had a quote paraphrased and attempted to use against me and it's laughable how Oman nor dybeck are realzing that. I lynch all liars and in this case orginality blatantly paraphrased a post of mine to make me look guilty, so keep your votes on me all you want but you are missing the obvious one in this case.

First and foremost, have you ever heard of paragraphs?

Alright. Lets go over some things.
ryan wrote:Back on Page 9 you hint at a power role, now you say you aren't claiming anything? How about instead of not scum hunting you do a little bit of that?
This right here is one of the biggest reasons you are so suspicious for me right now. "How about instead of not scum hunting you do a little bit of that", with "that" being roleclaiming. And then you vehemently and directly deny that exact same thing:
ryan wrote:You are basically making it look like I asked somebody to claim, WHICH I did not.
Hmm. You guys see where I'm going with this?
ryan wrote:Seriously people, I had a quote paraphrased and attempted to use against me and it's laughable how Oman nor dybeck are realzing that.

I love that as soon as you are attacked you jump right at my neck. Its pretty nutty. Your best defense is trying to get me lynched. This means that you know what you said was blatantly scummy, and can't find any excuses for it.

You have failed to give any good excuses, ryan. Quite the opposite.

I think we've got our man.
vote ryan

ryan wrote:I lynch all liars
You should really be voting for yourself then.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:52 am

Post by AlyG »

@Oman: Just because originality hasn't been scummy recently doesn't mean all scummy acts in the past go down the drain. My vote stands because of what he's done earlier. And about Ryan, his blatant misinterpretation is worrying and his rolefishing earlier was also bad. But i don't like his case on Oman about how Oman trys to control the town. How do you control the town by asking a user questions about other players? I don't get it.
ryan wrote:I honestly have no clue where I reasoned that Dr. Blackstrike was an actual doc.
So your saying you have no clue when you reasoned that blackstrike was doc? Here i'll help.
ryan wrote:So you still want to lynch a doc who's claimed? Yeah that doesn't look scummy or anything.

Here you said he's a doc that's claimed. So you obviously thought that he was definetely doctor.
Your reasoning is flawed. I'm VERY close to voting you so
HOS: ryan

Lucienne: I honestly have no clue where I reasoned that Dr. Blackstrike was an actual doc, I guess I'll have to go back through and see if that pops up anywhere. Somewhere I got that assumption obviously or I wouldnt have commented on it.
Show
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:57 am

Post by ryan »

Great job guys, you trapped me with unbelievably great logic :roll: I feel as though I should out my scum partners, BUT.............. I can't because I'm not scum. Scum, good luck here, looks like an easy win with these idiots 8)

Streeflo wrote: Role:
You are townie, a plain vanilla townie that has no special powers. You’re useless =[. Okay, actually you aren’t. You have your vote and your brain, so go and use it! You win when all the anti-town factions are dead.
Confirm by PM.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:04 am

Post by ryan »

:D
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:06 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Are you freaking retarded? You had at most 4 votes on yourself, one of which is the threads accepted crazy guy, and now your getting yourself modkilled?

Thanks for helping so much.
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 am

Post by AlyG »

Great work Ryan, you've got no defense so your last resort is to insult us. That's really going to help. And now because of that i will
Vote: ryan
And my vote doesn't matter anyway because your now going to get modkilled for posting your PM of your role.
Show
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 am

Post by ryan »

shaft.ed wrote:Are you freaking retarded? You had at most 4 votes on yourself, one of which is the threads accepted crazy guy, and now your getting yourself modkilled?

Thanks for helping so much.
No problem at all :wink: No reason to put up a defense against craplogic. Feel free to look very closely at the idiots who put their best foot forward though. :lol: Good luck town, you'll need it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”