SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:19 am

Post by SirWario »

I'm sorry if I've forced you to elaborate. But it's really not fair for us to give you a free pass simply because you haven't finished reading. If you can't keep up, then maybe you should ask for a replacement.
Roach
Roach
Goon
Roach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Roach »

Perhaps. But I'm trying my best to catch up. Give 1-2 Day Phases. 3 Tops. THEN the scum-hunting begins...
(avvy courtesy of Diseased Productions, sig courtesy of orcam07 from ASN)
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Zindaras »

This thread is 15 pages. Do you need months to read 15 pages? We could be at LyLo right now.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:37 am

Post by SirWario »

Mod
, can we get some prods on Discordian and Pulsewidth?
Roach
Roach
Goon
Roach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Roach »

No, I don't need months. I just need time.
(avvy courtesy of Diseased Productions, sig courtesy of orcam07 from ASN)
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by pulsewidth »

Picking up the prod. First quick glance at the last several pages and Roach is pinging on my scumdar. He refuses to give analysis at first. When pressured, he finally gives us something, except his list is best summed up by: "If you voted or pressured me, you're probably scum! If you haven't pressured/voted me, I don't have an opinion on you."

FoS: Roach

Xdaamno's analysis in post 295 is really weak. Didn't provide us with any substantial tells or reads. Find it surprising that he didn't make any mention of DA's "SPAG is a player I would like to see at -1 to lynch" comment, which occurred within the first 5 pages. I guess I just find it odd that his first analysis only covers minor scumtells when there were some bigger scumtells going on early in the game.
Xdaamno wrote: Roach and pulsewidth are also on my scumdar due to ill-timed posting or arguments I disagree (Rather general, I know, but they're both high on my list). Since it's rather hard for a replacement to grasp the timing and priority of arguments if you aren't actually in them, IMO, is there anything I need to respond it?
Yes, please provide us with some examples of my "ill-timed posting or arguments you disagree with."
discordian algorithm wrote: That was all I felt like sharing. I'll connect a couple of dots for you tomorrow. I'm sure you will make it as well
Would love to see a response to this.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by SirWario »

Alright the game has begun to move at the same rate as a snail. I just did a re-read and here are my thoughts on some players. Maybe it'll get things moving.

Zindaras-Most of his posts give off a pro-town aura. One thing, that sticks out in my mind is the deathsauce lynch. He attacked the lurkers and placed votes on them, taking them off deathsauce. This would create the appearance of him not being one of the lynchers on a re-read, when in fact he was one of the major advocates of it.

Deadscilent/Roach- Deadscilent lurked the entire time she was in the game. Roach now has yet to give us much. His first analysis was basically pointless. But we await his new analysis that could put him in a better light.

Kaleidoscope- He's been giving us posts that are straight to point, leaving little room for scrutiny. I don't really have anything to call him out on due to lack of quantity.

Pulsewidth- I'm kinda neutral on him. His reasons for his L-1 vote on SPAG weren't great. SPAG really wasn't trying to build a case against Scope, he was just pointing out something. He vote- hopped slightly going from Deadscilent to Disco to SPAG.

Xdaamno/Polter-I've kinda grown less supicious of him upon re-read. He called Pulsewidth out on that SPAG which I kind of agree upon. But his egregious defense of Disco was bizarre. Keep in mind, he wasn't involved in either town lynch, though this could be due to inactivity. Xdaamno's analysis so far was inadequate, but he has yet to finish his reading.

ChaosOmega- I'm sort of neutral on him as well. I haven't seen anything too supicious from him yet. Sometimes though, I just get the vibe that he's only following the crowd.

Discordian Algorithm- Now she was the major player in the SPAG lynch. She was very vocal about wanting him lynched. On day 2 we get that untimely role claim. I agree with Deathsauce's prior analysis. Disco thought SPAG claimed to have a teamate so she claimed a role with a teamate to try put herself in the clear. She says she's not a mason. I'm wondering then what she is? As soon as Deathsauce comes under fire, Disco goes quiet, completely opposite of her strong, vocal first day persona.
Vote:Discordian Algorithm

There's a slight possibilty that Xdaamno/Polter is her teamate. Maybe he defended her because he also is a role who has a teamate and he figured now that Disco claimed that it was her.

I'm leaning more towards lying scum. If not theres a possibilty that she could be a mason traitor and when Zindaras proposed it, she simply thought it would be best to deny being mason.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:45 am

Post by Xdaamno »

SirWario wrote: Xdaamno's analysis so far was inadequate, but he has yet to finish his reading.
No, I've finished.

ATM, I'm gonna go with a SirWario/pulsewidth. The fact pulsewidth (wrongly) accused my analysis of being 'incomplete' and then SirWario practically assumed that was truth in his next post is rather telling.
pulsewidth wrote: Yes, please provide us with some examples of my "ill-timed posting or arguments you disagree with."
Gah, I hate it when people ask me to put so much effort into mafia -_-

I'll do it sometime, hopefully soon. I'm shifting computers around my house and I've managed to get the internet set up, but it's all a little shaky. Don't be worried if I disappear for 24 hours or so at some point (But it shouldn't be anything major).
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:46 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: Oh, that was what I wanted to say ^.^

pulsewidth, I'd like you to do a post on exactly why, in detail, you felt my analysis was incomplete. If you put the effort in, so will I in doing your required pbpa thing.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:54 am

Post by SirWario »

Well in your first analysis, you said that you had not read the last two pages and you only used the first 5 pages.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:27 am

Post by JDodge »

SirWario wrote:
Mod
I forgot to mention that I have prodded both. I am now searching for a replacement for discordian algorithm.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Zindaras »

Please hold off with replacing Dissy. We need her to explain her actions of late yesterday.

Wario, as far as the lurkervoting thing goes, I think I made it quite clear that I wanted DeathSauce lynched. I only switched votes because his lynch was already pretty much assured and I wanted more people to post.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

SirWario wrote:Well in your first analysis, you said that you had not read the last two pages and you only used the first 5 pages.
And then, soon after, I said I'd finished reading, IIRC. If I forgot to say that, my mistake, I finished reading soon after my first analysis.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:41 am

Post by SirWario »

So... you didn't see anything too supicious towards the second half of the game?
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:43 am

Post by Xdaamno »

... Heh.

Here you were thinking the entire second half of my opening posts were based on the first 5 pages? :P

Why do you ask, anyway? Is there anything else you think I should of picked up on that nobody else has?
Cracking Idea Mafia
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:50 am

Post by SirWario »

Well I'm suprised you didn't have anything to say about Disco's claim, Oj's hammer, or anything else from after the first 5 pages.
discordian algorithm
discordian algorithm
Townie
discordian algorithm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by discordian algorithm »

JDodge wrote:
SirWario wrote:
Mod
I forgot to mention that I have prodded both. I am now searching for a replacement for discordian algorithm.
Have I been replaced yet?
[i]The fivefold symmetry of the apple shows it's connection to the pentacle. Here, as in Eden, to bite from the apple is to know.[/i]
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:26 pm

Post by JDodge »

No. Partly because I forgot to actually search for replacements.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

SirWario wrote:Well I'm suprised you didn't have anything to say about Disco's claim, Oj's hammer, or anything else from after the first 5 pages.
Is there anything else you think I should of picked up on
that nobody else has?

I wouldn't be adding anything new, you know, since the consensus was rather one-sided, iirc. Anyway, if I go back now and see you haven't posted regarding either of those, you'll be a hypocrit.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:49 am

Post by SirWario »

You can look back. I did comment on them. Anyway, this argument is futile.

No theres nothing really I think you should have picked up.
Since it's rather hard for a replacement to grasp the timing and priority of arguments if you aren't actually in them, IMO, is there anything I need to respond it?

Xdaamno, I should have addressed this. Why do you think that Polter defended Discordian early on day 2?
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Xdaamno »

SirWario wrote: Xdaamno, I should have addressed this. Why do you think that Polter defended Discordian early on day 2?

The fact you expect me to answer this is a testament to how wrong of a track you're on here. How am I supposed to know?
Cracking Idea Mafia
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:32 am

Post by SirWario »

If you can't even give a theory to your predecessor's actions, then maybe you shouldn't ask if there's anything you need to respond to.
pulsewidth
pulsewidth
Goon
pulsewidth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:12 am

Post by pulsewidth »

xdaamno wrote:pulsewidth, I'd like you to do a post on exactly why, in detail, you felt my analysis was incomplete. If you put the effort in, so will I in doing your required pbpa thing.
[/phoenixwright]OBJECTION![/phoenixwright]

It was incomplete because you left out significant events, one of which I highlighted above. You speak of my ill-timed arguments yet you fail to clarify, but you ask us if there is anything you need to respond to about that. When I asked you to clarify, you put conditions on your willingness to clarify. Ridiculous. If you are going to accuse me of something, then you need to give examples to back up your claims. I gave an example of why your analysis was incomplete. You have not done so in return to back up your accusations against me.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Xdaamno »

pulse, I'll respond in a second...
SirWario wrote:If you can't even give a theory to your predecessor's actions, then maybe you shouldn't ask if there's anything you need to respond to.
Actually, it's mainly common sense that it's impossible for me to clarify my predessecor's motives; let's look at it this way:

If I was a townie, and thus he was a townie, we might have different points of view, just like almost every townie has varying views in a game of mafia.

If I was some kind of information role, what do you want to me to, admit it? Obviously that's stupid.

If I was the scum, it's unlikely I'd want to help you on this matter, and I'd certainly not want to let you in on my predessecor's motives.

You see?
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Xdaamno »

pulsewidth wrote:
xdaamno wrote:pulsewidth, I'd like you to do a post on exactly why, in detail, you felt my analysis was incomplete. If you put the effort in, so will I in doing your required pbpa thing.
[/phoenixwright]OBJECTION![/phoenixwright]

It was incomplete because you left out significant events, one of which I highlighted above. You speak of my ill-timed arguments yet you fail to clarify, but you ask us if there is anything you need to respond to about that. When I asked you to clarify, you put conditions on your willingness to clarify. Ridiculous. If you are going to accuse me of something, then you need to give examples to back up your claims. I gave an example of why your analysis was incomplete. You have not done so in return to back up your accusations against me.
Hm. I was about to give you some examples from your last few posts which usually would work, but apparently you're quite a solid player in giving reasoning. I guess all I can say is: I'm lazy. Not scum, just lazy :P

Oh, and you say I didn't provide reasoning for your 'ill-timed postsblahblahsnore'. Apparently you missed when I effectively said 'you first', and since you have done so, I'll explain now (Therefore that's null):

I'm looking.

Hm. Obviously I'm working off gut, so it could of been responses such as:
Yeah, I'm really not seeing the logic here.
Placing blame on everyone and absolving DA of her role in the lynch. Why are you protecting her?
ojpower coming out of lurking and bringing the hammer with nary a word is very telling.
Hm. I guess it could of been the vagueness or for-granted attitude of a few of those posts that might of made me had my eye on you, but truth be told, I never fully examined you at any point, really. Meh, atleast I picked up the gauntlet, and got something out of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”