Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Nana clearly wants town to win.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by smiffle »

In post 1344, Nana wrote:I don't really care for this game anymore.
I think scum are in All Alone and Davsto.
The rest just don't know what they are doing.

Go ahead and lynch the survivor.

By saying this, are you also stating that the push from All Alone to get Davsto lynched has been bussing this entire time?
What makes you believe this? Do you have any textual support?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by All Alone »

Lickety, I have a
really
hard time believing that somebody who genuinely wanted to PL ika for fakeclaiming would be defending Nana's trainwreck of a fakeclaim.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Grib »

VOTE: Nana
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 am

Post by vonflare »

Nana has been lynched!

She was
Na
na
, Alignment-variable tag-team tracker survivor.

Nighty night.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by vonflare »

Grib, who was
Pit
, Town modified roleblocker modified doctor
, was sliced night 4.

Day 5 begins! with 7 alive it's 4 to lynch!
Last edited by vonflare on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Going to try and reread shit.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:09 pm

In post 1285, vonflare wrote:
Davsto has been removed from the game.

Votecount has been reset.

In post 1311, vonflare wrote:
Davsto has returned to the game

K, so can we please for the love of God lynch this now?

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Gendaberry who'd you RB last night?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by smiffle »

Speaking of Gendaberry, Genda, I want to get your role clear in my mind. You say you're a miller-sleepwalker who visits a person who dies each night, but you're also a roleblocker? Is there anything else you're going to surprise us with? Just for posterity, who were you planning to vote yesterday? I see you never gave your 2 cents regarding that.

Dav, to save us trouble, how many commutes do you have? Not how many do you have left, but how many do you have total?

All Alone, where do you stand on the Davsto Lynch? I know your read on him, but from the point of view of actually getting him lynched, do you have a plan?

Lickety, what do you make of Dav's role being the entire X-shot commuter type thing? Your post above pointing accusatively to the mod announcements of Dav's commute doesn't make a lot of sense. Actually, it makes basically no sense, "hey, this guy has a commute, let's lynch him." What am I supposed to glean from this?

I might as well ask ika too, but ika, from a game spec point-of-view, would an X-shot commuter scum-role make sense in this game based off the roles that have flipped thus far? Guilty Lion mentioned yesterday that an X-shot commuter wouldn't make sense for this reason:

In post 1336, GuiltyLion wrote:K I'm gonna treat you as town for now then because if X > 1 then that's a broken role for scum to have.

Do you agree with this? I'm really skeptical myself, but that's probably because I suck at analysing game set-ups. Guilty Lion, how did you make this conclusion?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I came to that conclusion because if he's scum that has multiple commutes, he can just commute every time we get close to lynching him and he becomes unlynchable scum. Short of a vig shot, there'd be no way to kill him.

The best solution would be for him to commute every day when we decide on a lynch, and if he doesn't do that or he doesn't die before MY/LYLO, then he's scum, but that might be a waste if he only has a very small number of commutes, which is why I let him slide for yesterday since Nana was gonna be lynched regardless.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by smiffle »

Alright, I was a bit confused because you said you would treat him as town for yesterday's reason, but it sounds like your read now is largely based on the number of commutes he potentially has. Also, are you saying it's futile to attempt a lynch on him today if he enters the game and says he has more than one commute, or were you planning to only let it slide yesterday?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1359, smiffle wrote:Speaking of Gendaberry, Genda, I want to get your role clear in my mind. You say you're a miller-sleepwalker who visits a person who dies each night, but you're also a roleblocker? Is there anything else you're going to surprise us with? Just for posterity, who were you planning to vote yesterday? I see you never gave your 2 cents regarding that.

The most simple way I can describe it is that I'm a miller who also shows up guilty for trackers/watchers. I don't actually visit in the night, I just show up as linked to one of the deaths for investigative roles.

Other half of my role is an even-night roleblocker pretty much. Also, I RBed LQ last night.

For who I was going to vote for, I was going to go for Dav. I wasn't expecting the Nana lynch to go through so fast which was pretty silly given how short we've been making these days so far. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this, but I was studying for an exam at the time and was hoping I could get back to the game when it was over. By the time that happened, Nana was lynched.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Tell me if you want me to clear up my role again. It's pretty clear I'm doing a poor job when it comes to explaining it.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by smiffle »

The only reason I'm asking is because, to be perfectly honest, you role looks really scummy, but I keep telling myself it's a bastard game, and I keep letting it slide saying "yeah, it's a bastard game, there might be roles like this." I'm trying to not dismiss this anymore and put it under further scrutiny.

What provoked you to RB LQ last night? Was it his lack of posting/explantation yesterday, or something else?
Why would you roleblock someone who was attempting to lynch the same person who you had planned to push?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1361, smiffle wrote:Alright, I was a bit confused because you said you would treat him as town for yesterday's reason, but it sounds like your read now is largely based on the number of commutes he potentially has. Also, are you saying it's futile to attempt a lynch on him today if he enters the game and says he has more than one commute, or were you planning to only let it slide yesterday?

If he says he has more than one commute, then this is what I propose-

1. Wagon someone else
2. No one hammers until Davsto commutes
3. Davsto not commuting is a scumclaim

Similar to how they handled Starbuck's shatter mechanic in GBA mafia.

If Davsto has a bunch of commutes he's basically town, I refuse to believe scum would have a mechanic that avoids lynching unless town has a bunch of killing roles. If he claims to have a bunch of commutes but doesn't use them, he's scum. That's basically how I intend to sort him, because his ISO as it stands is scum but it's a waste to push him if his role makes him town.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by smiffle »

I see, I kind of like that plan, but I fail to see how Dav not using his commutes would make him look town compared to the inverse, ("not using his commutes makes him look scummy"). Considering your last two posts, you seem to be saying that if Dav is actually town, then forcing him to use his commute now will prevent potential scum Dav from using it during a threatening time like LYLO/ MYLO, but if he were scum, wouldn't he want to actually be in the game during MYLO/ LYLO? Why would he even want to use his commute during that time if it only increases the town's numbers?

I want Dav to speak his mind on the plan you've presented, and I really want him to answer my earlier question about his number of commutes.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:57 pm

In post 1359, smiffle wrote:Lickety, what do you make of Dav's role being the entire X-shot commuter type thing? Your post above pointing accusatively to the mod announcements of Dav's commute doesn't make a lot of sense. Actually, it makes basically no sense, "hey, this guy has a commute, let's lynch him." What am I supposed to glean from this?

If the mod who made this game has any idea what they are doing with a bastard game its clear to me that a "day commute" would be so obviously a Scum role rather than a Town role for the very simple fact that its very utility is to get out of a lynch unless there is like some parallel universe that dave goes to in which he can alter things where being "away". In fact, I'll just go right out and say this right now because it pretty much guarantees that what I say about Dav's role being a positive utility get-out-of-lynch-free-card is true. I gain the ability that after I hammer someone my death is delayed until the next day. Now you have to ask yourself why the mod would give a get-out-of-lynch-free-card role as well as a Town delayed death role. With the roles we have seen in the game and the killing power we have seen from scum I think its highly unlikely that there would be so many prevent-a-death roles for Town. If you want to argue "well, what about the uber super powerful SK there was in the game?" I will just say you're welcome.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by ika »

I'm getting drunk fun times
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1359, smiffle wrote:All Alone, where do you stand on the Davsto Lynch? I know your read on him, but from the point of view of actually getting him lynched, do you have a plan?

I have a four step plan.

VOTE: davsto

That's step one.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Davsto »

My number of commutes, if x is the number,

1 < x < 4

I'm against Guilty's plan because it basically involves the wasting of my commutes. I always have been against letting others dictate when I use my role powers, and I always will.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by ika »

so im drunk
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: dave

lets lynch it.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Davsto »

If you people are gonna get distracted by me again rather than finding actual scum I'm just gonna commute again, you realise that? The longer I stay in the game, the longer I can help find scum, and if that requires day-commuting then I'm sorry but it'll just have to do.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dav correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying you can use your commutes by day or by night? I don't see what pro-town purpose a day commute serves, so I'm not sure why you're worried about 'wasting' them.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”