Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 146, hi im Yakko wrote:It read to me as itlepip has no clue what Nos is talking about.

I agree with this.
Also I don't remember saying I hate anyone but I'm too tired and lazy to check on that.
And Nos argument towards pip bothers me more.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 63, farside22 wrote:I'm going to be hating you this game.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 176, Aquanim wrote:
In post 63, farside22 wrote:I'm going to be hating you this game.

Oh that was to yakko.
I forgot about that.

I'm not sure what to think about pip's self vote, but nos seems to be berating pip for a very minor detail.
Also I looked at ny190 if that is what Titus is referring to and she has a lot of explaining to do.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Aquanim »

As regards Nosferatu:
In post 141, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 140, hi im Yakko wrote:Nice face. Are you going anywhere with that (exchange with itlepip) Nosferatu?

I was probably going to vote him because he lied about why he read farside as town. But I wanted him to say it~

into no vote does not read like a town-motivated thing to me.

The whole conversation reads like Nosferatu trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, I agree. The abuse in #148 really is over the top.

UNVOTE: itlepip
VOTE: Nosferatu

Nosferatu, whenever we're both in the thread, we need to have a talk.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:39 am

Post by LoHa »

I've read the thread and can't recall a single alignment indicative argument, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

Pip's interactions don't seem forced or otherwise scummy to me and anyone exaggerating the alignment indication of the selfvote looks fishy.

If theLhix is scum his talkative style will reveal a scumslip sooner or later. Same for gung-ho farside.

VOTE: Titus

Soren, why did you get lynched on day1 3x?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and can't recall a single alignment indicative argument, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

What are the things you find unconvincing about the arguments I've made so far? For reference:
Spoiler:
In post 126, Aquanim wrote:The above about itlepip aside, I'm seeing much more throwing suspicion than looking for information in his posts so far (see #57 and #69 in particular).

Also this post:
In post 84, itlepip wrote:
In post 70, farside22 wrote:
In post 57, itlepip wrote:Saying that your play was what you thought was normal and therefore not suspicious I find very suspicious.

This doesn't come off as a joke first off.
Second it really reads awkward as far as comment go.

Are you saying that once someone makes a post that isn't a joke they are banned from RVS and can no longer make joke posts?
Also since when is being awkward scummy?

reads as pretty defensive and concerned for somebody who keeps saying they are not worried by a 2-vote wagon.

UNVOTE: Soren
VOTE: itlepip

In post 178, Aquanim wrote:As regards Nosferatu:
In post 140, hi im Yakko wrote:Nice face. Are you going anywhere with that (exchange with itlepip) Nosferatu?

I was probably going to vote him because he lied about why he read farside as town. But I wanted him to say it~

The whole conversation reads like Nosferatu trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, I agree. The abuse in #148 really is over the top.

Pip's interactions don't seem forced or otherwise scummy to me and anyone exaggerating the alignment indication of the selfvote looks fishy.

Who is exaggerating the impact of the self-vote?

If theLhix is scum his talkative style will reveal a scumslip sooner or later. Same for gung-ho farside.

My feeling also, on both counts. Likely more subtle than a straight-up "scumslip", mind you.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 173, Soren wrote:
In post 153, TheLhix wrote:*Stares as itlepip bursts into flames*

For general public: All reads? Anyone want to throw them into the hat for general analysis. Shouldn't hinder to see into eachothers guts and minds a bit, if we are honest and truly hunting for scum.
I've noticed that you have asked reads from several players. What are your own reads?

As I've stated numerous times, I am remaining a null stance on just about anyone for as long as possible so I 1. Can keep all options and pressure open 2. Dont make an ass of myself 3. Have more time to observe and question

I am wary of You, Yokka, Pip.
You: Because of your pressuring play style (Which I am least wary of, as I have spoken about how it can lead to multiple things.)
Yokka: Because of them backing out of questions, showing aggression at the result and early game sheeping.
Pip: He is most likely not to be null, as I have said, he is either as scummy as scum can openly be. Or, he is a hindering town like has been pointed out. If i had to vote now and instantly, it would be the easiest choice.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Aquanim »

@TheLhix
: Can I interest you in a vote for Nosferatu based on the points in #178?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 182, Aquanim wrote:
@TheLhix

Possibly. I have to go for a few hours, so I don't want to make a play like that then be gone. I see the point as for the same reason I originally was wary of Soren, but it would seem it might be a bit heavier this time. I will think over it and come back later. Seem fair?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 183, TheLhix wrote:
@TheLhix

Possibly. I have to go for a few hours, so I don't want to make a play like that then be gone. I see the point as for the same reason I originally was wary of Soren, but it would seem it might be a bit heavier this time. I will think over it and come back later. Seem fair?

I probably won't be here when you get back, but sure. Do get around to it though, the day's ticking.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:21 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 180, Aquanim wrote:What are the things you find unconvincing about the arguments I've made so far?

Defensiveness despite claiming to be chill is null because self-preservation is null. Is there another basis for your conclusion?

In post 180, Aquanim wrote:Who is exaggerating the impact of the self-vote?

I don't know about the impact but Soren for example said it was scummy.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

sure, about what?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:28 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 181, TheLhix wrote:Pip: He is most likely not to be null, as I have said, he is either as scummy as scum can openly be. Or, he is a hindering town like has been pointed out. If i had to vote now and instantly, it would be the easiest choice.

How is he hindering town if he is town but not scum?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:28 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 185, LoHa wrote:
In post 180, Aquanim wrote:What are the things you find unconvincing about the arguments I've made so far?

Defensiveness despite claiming to be chill is null because self-preservation is null. Is there another basis for your conclusion?

There was the observation that he seems more interested in saying things are scummy than trying to generate more information (the latter being the most important thing for a townie in the early stages of the game IMO).

What about Nosferatu?

Also, why are you voting Titus?
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:28 am

Post by LoHa »

How do you plan to find out whether its one and not the other?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 186, Nosferatu wrote:

sure, about what?

Why, after your interaction with itlepip, did you not vote him as you said you intended to?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 179, LoHa wrote:I've read the thread and can't recall a single alignment indicative argument, so we're still in-between RVS and what comes next.

VOTE: Titus

Soren, why did you get lynched on day1 3x?

This is pretty lazy and weird.
First you say you don't recall anything alignment indicative about the arguments.
Then you defend pip (which means you do see something alignment indicative) about him.
Why the vote on Titus?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Aquanim »

I have one more question to ask, in addition to that.

@LoHa
: If you think there have been no alignment indicative arguments to date, are you concerned that the itlepip wagon has been at L-2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I would like to point out when I called pip posting awkward he didn't disagree.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

@TheLhix

@TheLhix

In post 184, Aquanim wrote:
@TheLhix

I probably won't be here when you get back, but sure. Do get around to it though, the day's ticking.

Gross. This interaction no me gusta. I think soren might have been right when he said lhix was acting. Lhix just said he has not intention of helping town i.e. wants to be null read. Null reads usually mean staying in the background and playing passively. Weird way of saying he is just gonna do what he said in his op.

The 'play' is a vote. I get not throwing them around like halloween candy, but it hardly seems worth the effort of whether to vote or say no.

@aqua why are you town reading lhix after he said he has no interest in moving the game forward? i.e. Self proclaimed wanting to be null.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 188, Aquanim wrote:
In post 185, LoHa wrote:

There was the observation that he seems more interested in saying things are scummy than trying to generate more information (the latter being the most important thing for a townie in the early stages of the game IMO).

What about Nosferatu?

As opposed to Nosferatu she hasn't done anything. I can see Nosferatu's push as newbie town's attempts at getting out of RVS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 195, LoHa wrote:
In post 188, Aquanim wrote:
In post 185, LoHa wrote:

What about Nosferatu?

As opposed to Nosferatu she hasn't done anything. I can see Nosferatu's push as newbie town's attempts at getting out of RVS.

So you are an alt and bypassing questions then.

noted
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I don't find what I did to be abuse looking at it. He repeatedly ignored what I was saying and dodged a very simple question multiple times. That doesn't make it not abuse, but he very simply didn't read. Even in his self-vote (which I am still musing over) he didn't read, he just quit.

Aquanim wrote:
In post 186, Nosferatu wrote:

sure, about what?

Why, after your interaction with itlepip, did you not vote him as you said you intended to?

He self-voted and I had no idea what the fuck that meant. If he had continued with the same behaviour I would have voted him, but he just up and quit. Trying to think about the town motivation behind self-voting, have to make sure he's not VI obviously, but I really can't think of anything. It just perturbs me and I don't feel comfortable voting him with that over me.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 194, hi im Yakko wrote:
@TheLhix

@TheLhix

In post 184, Aquanim wrote:
@TheLhix

Gross. This interaction no me gusta. I think soren might have been right when he said lhix was acting. Lhix just said he has not intention of helping town i.e. wants to be null read. Null reads usually mean staying in the background and playing passively. Weird way of saying he is just gonna do what he said in his op.

The 'play' is a vote. I get not throwing them around like halloween candy, but it hardly seems worth the effort of whether to vote or say no.

@aqua why are you town reading lhix after he said he has no interest in moving the game forward? i.e. Self proclaimed wanting to be null.

Got to say Lhix is a strange cat.
But he isn't the only strange player in this game. I feel some players are putting on acts and others are not. Not sure if it's the new crowd thing being cute or scum.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:41 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

Aquq you did nearly the exact same thing with me that you are accussing Nos of doing i.e. Not placing a vote post interaction.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”