Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Blue Zebra, why did you vote Erotomachia?
I'm back!
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Atticus »

"Inactivity equals"
Vote Count

NabakovNabakov
(2):
Albert B. Rampage

ChronX
(1):
Sir Tornado

Erotomachia
(1):
Blue Zebra

Not Voting (7): theopor_COD, ChronX, kravhen, Erotomachia, Patrick, NabakovNabakov, pickemgenius

Searching for a replacement on Patrick.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Picking up from circa page 16. I ain't going to post wads just anything that I feel I need to comment on.

Adel joins the Kravehn wagon. Patrick defends Blue Zebra, points out that ppl have been calling him scummy, Pat doesn't agree. Slight defence here if Zebra's scum however with Pat leaving I'm not sure, has he been replaced yet? Adel's play puzzles me, it's increddibly scummy especially as Krav ended up town. Don't like Dead's FOS on Adel in 396 seems very amateurish. Haut calls her out on it. Adel wants everyone to focus on Camisade for supposed lurking, seems he ain't the only one. Agree with Nab here
NabakovNabakov wrote:IMO, this whole damn game needs a kick in the pants. Camisade is trailing off, BZ hasn't posted in 4 days, Erotomachia is also quite gone, ABR has yet to post content, and Pickem hasn't beaten nearly as much shit as he said he would.
Pickem I don't find particularly helpful, whether that's because he's scum meh not sure, I've only seen him as town. Albert even more unhelpful in 408, refuses to post content, wants to vote Camisade what gives ABR?

Like BZ's opinion on Eroto in 414, unlikely scum pair. Eroto doesn't seem to have enough curiousity for me. Camisade's lack of help is noted "rolleyes". ABR and Pickem both vote Haut he moves to 5 votes. First thoughts are why didn't he lynch at this stage? Claims vanilla. Patrick/Eroto anti Haut lynch from what I can gather.

Does dead read the thread and have opinions of her own?
deadscilent wrote:There has been a lot of finger pointing.
Who does everyone think is mafia?
Guess not and why the hell would u post this
deadscilent wrote:I knew I'd be coming up as mafia even though I am not. but hey.
Meh Adel unvotes Haut on deadline day and moves to ABR. Now with Adel as town I'm confused obv no buddy saving.

Ok with 5 hours to go to deadline it stands

"Deadline in less than 5 hours"
Vote Count

Sir Tornado (4): Patrick, Nabakov, Blue Zebra, kravhen
Albert B.Rampage (2): Adel, camisade
Haut Boy (2): deadscilent, Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (2): pickemgenius, Erotomachia, Sir Tornado,

Deadline is still Friday, August 10th, 11:00 PM, EST.

Mind I didn't see all that many ppl unvote Haut, infact Pickem's voting Haut which wasn't picked up. 465 makes no sense compared to the vote count. Eroto/Sir T unlikely scum pair, voting him this close to deadline. Infact that vote-count was so screwed, it's messing with my head. ABR proposes Adel as a lynch, next post Dead agrees, then ABR votes - 3 hours from deadline, some helluva of a speed lynch. Dead unvotes. Adel's dice-roll is totally stupid, quick unvote then back to Haut. Interesting
Adel wrote:
unvote:Patrick vote:Haut Boy

reading back through my last post at 480 makes me think that HB may be guilty and the Sir T wagon is the one started by scum. I guess I'm really vote hopping now ;)
I wonder how correct she is here. Sir T has 5 votes according to Pat's votecount in 486 with 3 hrs till deadline, Adel 4 behind.

Dead votes Adel
ABR pressurises Eroto and Pat to switch from what I can see, surely too obvious an attempt to save Sir T. Pat votes Adel, Eroto unvotes and seems dunno to have knowledge maybe. Eroto then votes her. What does everyone else think of these few hours postings?

Dead pops in attacks Sir T, whos voted Kravhen and ignored the Adel wagon, I think if Sir T was scum he'd be saving his own neck this close to deadline
deadscilent wrote:Kravhen seems so protown
Does he? Obv now dead yep but at the time, I wouldn't have been so bullish. Krav votes Adel she's a gonna at deadline. Don't like any on her wagon much, Eroto and Dead mainly. ABR just seems to be playing like an ass. It's also weird how the Haut wagon dissapated so swiftly - hence scum buddies could have saved him or Sir T. Mind I think Sir T is town.

ABR votes NabNab - needs to think why

I like Sir T in 539. Interesting that Nab gives Dead a free pass due to the village idiot, can't they be scum or something.
Dead votes Nab no further explanation. Useless page, Theo appears and pretty much does nout. :P

Dead then wants replacing. Additionally I don't like the way ABR hasn't posted a decent argument against Nab, even if it's just a paragraph.

Chronx replaces Haut Boy and discussed the night kill and my introduction for Camisade. I'll respond where neccessary later.

Then we get the talking outside the thread malarky. Patrick leaves - some info about it. Sir T in 610 posts a little theory would someone who's scum let slip accidentally. CTD? I can't see someone in the game currently doing it. Chronx wants the game abandoned. No Eroto where is he? Kravhen replaced Dead, yeh bet's that fun as town or scum.

Patrick still needs a replacement.

So.

Scumlist
Kravhen due to DeadScilent.
Erotomachia mainly due to Zebra's reasons in 414, but I just don't see enough scumhunting, seems far too agreeable
Patrick - mind with the scumchat thing I'm not sure what to make of it.
Pickem - needs to post more content personally just seems like he's happy to post his occassional batch of spam, it is page 27 after all.
ABR - meh I can see him as town or scum.
Chronx - CTD acted scummy, Haut likewise, Chronx well I need to review his few posts.
Of the others Nab - seems to be pretty calm, defending more than attacking, may just be his playstyle.
Zebra - I feel is town.
Sir T - Town aswell mainly due to him not voting Adel, plus he's been attacked pretty heartily throughout.

So whilst we are
vote Kravhen
I cannot excuse DeadSilent's play, village idiot or not, they can be scum!
FOS Eroto
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

We have to vote for someone, NOW.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:48 am

Post by kravhen »

Deadscilent was, in fact, a village idiot. But I understand your vote. Maybe I'm already condemned by some to be a goner. I just won a game as scum where my partner was a lurker/village idiot somewhat, and got replaced by a better player. If i had been town i wouldn't have let him go, but they did, and we won. So I understand where you're coming from and as far as the deadscilent suspicion goes, I can't do anything about it. All I can do is try to find scum on my own, ignore the votes on me and hope I get enough time to point out things to help find the mafia.

The person i wanna vote for now is Erotomachia. He's slipped through my radar day one, never had much tells from him nor content. I'm confident.

Vote: Erotomachia
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Atticus »

d3sisted replaces Patrick. Restrain all giggling.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Sir Tornado wrote:Blue Zebra, why did you vote Erotomachia?
For the same reasons as I was FoSing him.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:18 am

Post by ChronX »

/ooc Curious about this site: Do people conventionally consider themselves to have "won" if they are dead but their role was the side which ultimately wins? Or does one have to be alive and on the right side at the end to be a "winner"?
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:19 am

Post by ChronX »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We have to vote for someone, NOW.
Why? And why have you gotten a free pass for the horrible bandwagon you led against Adel?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:30 am

Post by pickemgenius »

ChronX wrote:/ooc Curious about this site: Do people conventionally consider themselves to have "won" if they are dead but their role was the side which ultimately wins?
Yes.
ChronX wrote:
Why? And why have you gotten a free pass for the horrible bandwagon you led against Adel?
He really hasn't gotten a free pass for leading the uber shitty Adel wagon...

In other news...

/giggles
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

@Theo: I'm not inclined to just give VI's a completely free pass, but I generally prefer waiting around for them to be replaced (as they almost ineveitably are) to lynching them for being confusing/confused. But the points you bring up do make good sense if we can assume DS was fairly lacking in subtlety (which I think we can). I'm keeping a close eye on New Kravhen as a result.

@ChronX: Albert hasn't exactly gotten a free pass. We're all very pissed at him and it was a stupid thing to do, but I challenge you to spin it into a real scumtell. You can't just scum hunt by indentifying people who play poorly or oddly, you have to look for genuinely scummy motivations. You yourself have commented that Albert's dumbass lynch was cross-gaming. Could that have been a cover? Yes. But at that point, you're pretty much at the mercy of WIFOM.

Blue Zebra seems to be playing a much slower game than the rest of us. It took me a minute to realize that his FOS came 10 pages and one day ago. However, the reasons are still pretty valid, and I will give this one to Albert, this thread needs a good deal more bandwagon. If Eroto won't post, we'll make him post
Vote: Erotomachia

But a general
FOS
on the numerous other lurkers fouling up this game. I defintely count Pickem and Albert among those, and would say that Blue Zebra probably goes up there too. He doesn't post much (Posts-per-thread or words-per-post) and that makes me think he might be hiding, but I just get more of a feeling of conciseness rather than lurking.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by ChronX »

Couldn't HE have explained that more verbosely? I am not saying his bandwagon on Adel was scummy per se (/agree, endless loop of WIFOM to go down that road with nothing else to go on)...he just doesn't really add much to the game when he ISN'T lynching the doc. IMHO.
Effectively done with MS
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by kravhen »

I got prodded, but i posted today =S
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Sorry - I started school and this game was frankly the last thing on my mind. I completely lost interest. I won't, however, ask for a replacement, as that would an obnoxious thing to do at this point in the game. I'll respond to a couple of kravhen's comments:
Erotomachia, what's your thoughts on the matter? You dont have to agree with me, different opinions are fine.. just... talk.
Well...I accused deadscilent of "bad play" on Day 1. So I definitely felt that the characterization of her as the VI was spot-on. I had no reason to suspect her. I'm a little surprised, because she had stated that I seemed pro-town, and you obviously don't hold that same opinion.
The person i wanna vote for now is Erotomachia. He's slipped through my radar day one, never had much tells from him nor content. I'm confident.
Fair enough - it's true that I've been pretty inactive this game. Although I find it strange that I'm singled out for posting little. I think that Adel, Patrick, Nabokov, and you have all been active and made solid contributions to the game...but what about everyone else?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'd disagree about Patrick. I've seen him play much stronger. Be interesting to see d3sisted's take on things.

Kravhen I can understand that you cannot answer for Dead but the amount of scummy things going on with her makes it hard for me to ignore her as things stand.

Eroto - who do you think is scum at this point?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by d3sisted »

As many have already stated, I really dislike the way Albert drove that wagon on Adel. Everyone who was on it (deadscilent, eroto, Patrick) pretty much succumbed to his pleas, which is a horrible reason to bandwagon. Both Erotomachia and Patrick also seem scummy for how easily they swayed from a ST lynch to Adel lynch.

However, I am quite fascinated with the HautBoy wagon. This consists of deadscilent, Adel, kravhen, ABR, and PEG. Notice, Kravhen seems to be the only one who supports his vote with concrete reason.

Deadscilent has done enough scummy things to be lynched twice, which is why I'm forced to conclude she's town. She's too scummy to be scum, if you will.

PEG's "WTF why did we lynch Adel?" post seems to be genuine, so that leaves me with:

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Right now I want to know who Erotomachia and pickemgenius think are scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I thought we were close to deadline. I therefore retract this statement.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Blue Zebra wrote:Right now I want to know who Erotomachia and pickemgenius think are scum.

You, Albert, Theo(Camisade)
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I thought we were close to deadline. I therefore retract this statement.
Why don't you just pretend there's a deadline? That way, you'll actually participate.

I've been considering the attitudes that some of our replacements have taken towards their predecessors. Both Theo and Kravhen have come in for fairly scummy looking characters (Camisade and DS respectively).

Camisade's main crime was lurking and nodding, and Theo came right out and said how scummy that was. Initially, it struck me as odd that he was being pretty brutal to the person he replaced. If he was town, it seems counterintuitive to draw fire towards yourself for something you didn't even do, and about the same principles apply if you're scum. However, I've been seeing some pretty solid stuff out of Theo, and it seems to me like he was just getting past demons out of the way of actually playing.

Kravhen has replaced in for DeadScilent, our VI. While
I
tend to take a stance most reads on VI's are crap, there seems to be a consensus that DS acted scummy. Kravhen's response has been to emphasise how glad he is to know that DS is not, in fact, scum and how happy he is that he can get down to scum hunting (though he seems to be pretty light on that so far). Kravhen himself is a tricky issue. A former townie replacing a scummy-looking VI is not easy player to get a read on

What is comes down to is that we've ended up with two players (three if you count ChronX replacing Haut Boy replacing CTD) who have shady yet hard to defend histories. In some ways, I think Theo is being hypocritical when he votes Kravhen for DS and fingers ChronX for CTD/Haut Boy but expects us to ignore Camisade. I can see where cases based on precessesors can be valid, but I hardly think they're lynch-worthy. I'm far more suspicious (not very) of Kravhen for the way in which he ferverntly mainatined DS's innocnence upon replacing in than I am for all of DS's actions combined. But that's just me.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

pickemgenius wrote:
Blue Zebra wrote:Right now I want to know who Erotomachia and pickemgenius think are scum.

You,
Albert, Theo(Camisade)
You, Chronx, D3sisted.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

theopor wrote:Eroto - who do you think is scum at this point?
Well, I think you're certainly under suspicion because of camisade's lurking and convenient disappearance as the deadline approached. I also really don't like Blue Zebra's play. He's accused people of lurking throughout the game while contributing little himself. He doesn't like my asking ABR for his reasoning on Adel, yet hasn't presented a case against me in his own words, instead relying on Sir Tornado's analysis.
d3sisted wrote:As many have already stated, I really dislike the way Albert drove that wagon on Adel. Everyone who was on it (deadscilent, eroto, Patrick) pretty much succumbed to his pleas, which is a horrible reason to bandwagon. Both Erotomachia and Patrick also seem scummy for how easily they swayed from a ST lynch to Adel lynch.
Why would ABR, as scum, switch from Sir Tornado to Adel as the deadline approached? It's a needless risk. I don't think it makes any sense - unless you assume that Sir Tornado is scum and that ABR was trying to save his partner. And that's very bold.

In fact, I don’t understand why anyone, as scum, would shift their vote to Adel at the last minute in light of the fact that they could simply ignore the game and allow Sir Tornado to be lynched. So unless deadscilent and Patrick were making a last minute (and pretty desperate) move to save their scum partner, I don't see them as scummy.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Yeah, if Albert is scum, I'm also assuming SirT is scum.

Of course, it's equally likely that they are both town and Albert swapped on a whim.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Vote: ChronX
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:56 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

unvote

Vote: Albert B. Rampage

The vote stays until Albert starts posting and provides a satisfactory response to why he thought Adel was more scummier than me (please no more"meta game" reasons)

I don't like the fact that Albert is being let off due to the "too scummy to be scum" fallacy.
I'm back!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”