herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:20 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 1348, mykonian wrote:well, what's the excuse for the rest of you? I'm content lynching dier or garmr today.

Wait, I'm actually confused, myko. What is your opinion of the Hieirama/AJ slot? Off the top of my head, I can't recall you giving a strong opinion either way on the slot recently.

Are you opposed to an AJ lynch, and if so, why?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:21 am

Post by mykonian »

yup, that's about correct. I have had trouble reading hier in general, she was rather out there in terms of playstyle.

I would be opposed, I think the other two are better options.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I, too, am waiting for AJ.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

wait wait waiting.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Vote Count 4.5

[2]
AJ The Epic - Dierfire, Keyser Söze [L-2]
[1]
Dierfire - mykonian [L-3]

Not Voting -
AJ The Epic, herrcombs, Dwlee99, Garmr

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-11-21 21:00:00)

Prodding AJ The Epic
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yo Aj where u at?

VOTE: AJ
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just placing this post here to indicate I could of hammered aj if I wanted to. I'm town reading dier,keiser and dwelee and they are all on ajs wagon so I think this is a town driven wagon. Out of the three remaining people I think hercommbs is more likely town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I see a lot of excuses to not do anything and shove the blame on me. If you're going to wait for me like that, you're going to be quite disappointed. I'm catching up as fast as I can but what the hell are you waiting for so much that you just start prod dodging while waiting? I may take a prod but more of you ain't doing much better.

In post 210, mykonian wrote:nonono

you are going to post some more :)

Just to continue the fact Myko is town.

In post 242, Garmr wrote:Ok back early and feeling better. Anyway i am not going to replace out as really what would that do I pretty much already claimed and you assume I'm going to do nothing all game except defend myself and what more can I actually do to hurt the game state other than claim this useless role... Another reason I took the break was when I came back I could see to how people would react with out my presence because I didn't want to fill 70 the chat with Me vs myko

Anyway what I got about three town reads out of it i'll do the scum reads after because tbh I'm lazy and it be interesting to see how people react.

Dwlee- He has been fighting hard for it and has a much better case than myko ever did even through it's still wrong and flawed in places. What I don't like is how he was pretty defensive of myko yet at the time myko had the best on him this worries me a lot. Also I feel like Dwelee is pushing for the fact That I am scum yet he refuses to listen to what others have to say when is criticed In a way that makes him come across as a stubborn townie rather than stubborn scum.

Heirama-I find this slot to be town. Because I don't really see a scum slot trying to push me to replace out and waste a potential mislynch that is the first big sign. Other than that heirs play has been consistent and I can see logic in pretty much all heirs posts.

Implosion-His debate with myko makes me lean more toward the town side. It looks like he his trying to convince myko of his point of view. As he thinks we are both town I think this falls in line with someone with a town mindset. He also shows more town hunting than scum hunting through scum hunting is there process of elimination is also a thing.

This post by itself isn't necessarily town. However, I ran through his iso after and he holds to this read list. That's the best counterpoint I have to lynching him so far, but it got little to no reaction. 1 known to be town, 1 I know to be town.

In post 282, Dwlee99 wrote:Hmm, I didn't read it as a policy lynch.
UNVOTE:
There would be no reason for a policy lynch on Garmr with how they've been playing. I don't even know right now. I liked her list but apparently I misread it. And now I don't know. I feel that Lalendra and Gamyr are an unaligned pair.. I think? But we know what the last "unaligned" pair ended up being.(@BBT & @Dierfire)

This isn't a good post by Dwlee. He's attesting to not reading into motivation and on top of that just sheeping. Then the person he had been following, he turns around and votes.

Continuing after the dem debate.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1357, Aj The Epic wrote:I see a lot of excuses to not do anything and shove the blame on me. If you're going to wait for me like that, you're going to be quite disappointed. I'm catching up as fast as I can but what the hell are you waiting for so much that you just start prod dodging while waiting? I may take a prod but more of you ain't doing much better.

In post 210, mykonian wrote:nonono

you are going to post some more :)

Just to continue the fact Myko is town.

In post 242, Garmr wrote:Ok back early and feeling better. Anyway i am not going to replace out as really what would that do I pretty much already claimed and you assume I'm going to do nothing all game except defend myself and what more can I actually do to hurt the game state other than claim this useless role... Another reason I took the break was when I came back I could see to how people would react with out my presence because I didn't want to fill 70 the chat with Me vs myko

Anyway what I got about three town reads out of it i'll do the scum reads after because tbh I'm lazy and it be interesting to see how people react.

Dwlee- He has been fighting hard for it and has a much better case than myko ever did even through it's still wrong and flawed in places. What I don't like is how he was pretty defensive of myko yet at the time myko had the best on him this worries me a lot. Also I feel like Dwelee is pushing for the fact That I am scum yet he refuses to listen to what others have to say when is criticed In a way that makes him come across as a stubborn townie rather than stubborn scum.

Heirama-I find this slot to be town. Because I don't really see a scum slot trying to push me to replace out and waste a potential mislynch that is the first big sign. Other than that heirs play has been consistent and I can see logic in pretty much all heirs posts.

Implosion-His debate with myko makes me lean more toward the town side. It looks like he his trying to convince myko of his point of view. As he thinks we are both town I think this falls in line with someone with a town mindset. He also shows more town hunting than scum hunting through scum hunting is there process of elimination is also a thing.

This post by itself isn't necessarily town. However, I ran through his iso after and he holds to this read list. That's the best counterpoint I have to lynching him so far, but it got little to no reaction. 1 known to be town, 1 I know to be town.

In post 282, Dwlee99 wrote:Hmm, I didn't read it as a policy lynch.
UNVOTE:
There would be no reason for a policy lynch on Garmr with how they've been playing. I don't even know right now. I liked her list but apparently I misread it. And now I don't know. I feel that Lalendra and Gamyr are an unaligned pair.. I think? But we know what the last "unaligned" pair ended up being.(@BBT & @Dierfire)

This isn't a good post by Dwlee. He's attesting to not reading into motivation and on top of that just sheeping. Then the person he had been following, he turns around and votes.

Continuing after the dem debate.

What does that even mean?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You were voting Gamr following Lalendra around. When she stated her vote was more policy, you declared that you wouldn't be voting for a policy lynch (even though she was far from the only one on the wagon). Then, two posts later by you, you turned around and voted for lalendra. The whole process was awkward.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because policy lynching garmr was so bad? It looked like scum distancing from a mislynch. I thought lalendra shared my views of garmr but adding "oh it is a policy lynch" made no sense after the evidence they posted.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Keep catching up please.
UNVOTE: Aj
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

dwlee can i ask why you voted aj in the first place if you were going to unvote?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Cause he didnt show up but then he did but I am not satisfied with what he posted.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was expecting to wake up to more posts from him with catchups.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

you just seem really jumpy with your votes first myko then aj.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Myko was for a reaction which I liked his. And then with AJ it was because he promised to catch up and then he posted so I unvoted but now I am inclined to put him at L-1 again because I was expecting more catch up by the time I woke up.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You have shitty priorities. I sleep at night, too.

However,

VOTE: Delee99

The fact that you're relying on me to generate any discussion for you just isn't good. Nor is the idea that you're happy putting someone at L-1 solely off wanting catch-up posts. Your votes are flimsy and there's no town motivation in them.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:34 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm bored. You seem bored. Soze doesn't do jack.

Lets lynch garmr

vote garmr
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1367, Aj The Epic wrote:You have shitty priorities. I sleep at night, too.

However,

VOTE: Delee99

The fact that you're relying on me to generate any discussion for you just isn't good. Nor is the idea that you're happy putting someone at L-1 solely off wanting catch-up posts. Your votes are flimsy and there's no town motivation in them.

Hammering would be scum-claiming so why would I care if someone is at L-1? Makes it one less scum to catch. And I am not relying on you to generate discussion. Your slot has been null for pretty much everyone so we need you to do something. What do you want to discuss? Because no one here has discussed anything for the past week.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:10 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 1233, herrcombs wrote:When you [AJ] replaced in, did you notice where your vote was? Did you care? I've been scumreading your slot off-and-on throughout the game, and while I know you didn't have a lot of time to catch up when you replaced in, you had a hand in meanmelter's lynch and said NOTHING about him prior to it happening.

In post 1286, herrcombs wrote:I am waiting with bated breath for AJ to finish his reread and actually answer the question why he kept his vote on meanmelter when he replaced in, despite not having seen anything scummy from him or even knowing who he was.

The fact that you're completely ignoring this, AJ, does absolutely nothing to assuage my suspicions of you. Hieirama had been acting like newbscum all game. Her attitude and vote on the meanmelter wagon were awful. There's so much other stuff, if you look through my ISO then you can get a glimpse of it. At this point I would be comfortable lynching you, but I have the feeling you're still catching up so I'll wait for that to happen first.

It's not like you're not keeping up with what we're writing right now. You're selectively responding to things. Take this post:

In post 1294, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1288, Dwlee99 wrote:I agree that Ajs mean vote was really odd. I dont see why they would just vote for the popular wagon.

I didn't vote.
I'll finish catching up here by the end of this week, but I don't have time for a lot of reading right now.

But yeah, it pretty obvious that DWL got the series of events wrong when he said "you voted for the popular wagon." Question for you AJ: do you think that's an intentional misrepresentation by DWL, or do you think he was misremembering how your vote ended up on meanmelter?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Dierfire »

Garmr and DWL are Town.
Keyser is probably Town.
One of Mykonian and Herrcombs has to be Town by the numbers.
AJ is Mafia.

I can't think of anything else that would help my read on Mykonian and Herrcombs as much as lynching AJ.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Herrcombs, I saw the vote count when I replaced in and before I started reading. It held no significance to me because the only person I recognize is Myko. My assumption at that point was that I'd leave it to the better judgement of my own slot until I finished reading. Didn't look at it again. Lest I need to remind you that a consensus is needed to lynch someone and that consensus was reached by more people than my silent slot on that lynch. I've yet to see what spurred the wagon so I can't speak for anything involving it.

As for DWL, at this point I'm not convinced Garmr is scum. Dwl doesn't look town to me, but I also point to my opinion of Garmr before yesterday. His 'misrep', I'm willing to pass off as newness. I've never played with him to understand if he should be better than that. However, that question is also something you yourself can form an opinion on.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:59 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1371, Dierfire wrote:Garmr and DWL are Town.
Keyser is probably Town.
One of Mykonian and Herrcombs has to be Town by the numbers.
AJ is Mafia.

I can't think of anything else that would help my read on Mykonian and Herrcombs as much as lynching AJ.

Guys. Why are we letting this live?

I'd be very surprised if herr was scum. It could be, but he would have shown some remarkable initiative. I think people should have a townread on me. Somehow, just poe, dier manages to come out with either of us and that somehow justifies the AJ lynch? It might make sense ot him, it doesn't to me.

Garmr or dier today, guys. Not AJ.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1373, mykonian wrote:Guys. Why are we letting this live?

To whom are you speaking?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”