Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

All Alone, what happened to your Davsto scumread?

His disappearance looks incredibly sketchy to me, like town would make better reads by arguing with people pushing on them instead of watching us turbolynch the other suspect. I'd love for him to post these reads that he made after he removed himself from the lynchpool.

VOTE: Davsto
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:22 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

VOTE: Dav

I don't think I need to explain this one.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 am

Post by vonflare »

vote count
Nana
(3): Davsto, Ika, All Alone
Davsto
(3): Nana, GuiltyLion, LicketyQuickety

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2015-11-24 08:00:00)
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1325, GuiltyLion wrote:All Alone, what happened to your Davsto scumread?

His disappearance looks incredibly sketchy to me, like town would make better reads by arguing with people pushing on them instead of watching us turbolynch the other suspect. I'd love for him to post these reads that he made after he removed himself from the lynchpool.

VOTE: Davsto

It's still there, but Nana is much much scummier:

1. She "knew" Firebringer's alignments in , but Firebringer's "GL Nana, If you are really survivor now, or mafia. IDC." in suggest he didn't know hers. I really don't think that if Firebringer knew Nana's alignments, he'd pretend not to just to gamethrow on her behalf. That points towards Nana fakeclaiming.

2. I doubt she would've claimed survivor if she actually was turning into one. Ika was still alive, and has already shown no mercy to survivor claims. Claiming survivor would be blatantly anti-wincon for an actual survivor. If she knew she was becoming scum, and could therefore shoot ika, a survivor claim makes a lot more sense.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by vonflare »

Prodding smiffle and gendaberry
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Nana, are you just a plain survivor now or do you have any abilities?

Also, I have an exam coming up in a day and I'll be pretty busy studying for it. I won't really have a chance to post until its over.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by smiffle »

^^no need

In post 1313, Davsto wrote:Basically I have a day commute. I didn't want to be a distraction, so what I did was ~~disappear~~ during the day so I could sit back and scumhunt without having to get super interactive.. I have some notes on my laptop (which I'll shove on when I have the opportunity) which I made during the day.

I was also told that I would be commuted at night too. Considering I was affected by something, I assume that's a lie.

The reason for you backing out on the entire day is weak; self preservation would've been a bit more direct. I really want to see these notes, however, my hopes aren't too high. There wasn't a lot to take note of considering the blinding speed of Fire's lynch. We still fucked up on that one.

Also, Genda, did you try roleblocking Dav again last night?
You say you were targeted? So, on top of your commute, you have the ability to watch yourself?

lol at everyone voting Dav. You guys do realize the dude can just commute if things get too hot to handle? Then he wouldn't be here to answer our questions.
In post 1315, Davsto wrote:Here we go.

Once again, All Alone's play has been lacklustre. After an atrocious, borderline reasonless push on me for all of the last two days, he has to go and hammer Firebringer with a naked vote. Need to keep an eye on this guy.
Okay, what the fuck is it with Nana/Fire? I feel like it's not Masons, but Fire controls them both. In fact, I've thought this from the start basically, since Nana was "lurking" until Firebringer replaced in, at which point she coincidentally became active. Unsure as to what happens with them after one dies though.
Fire's doing his traditional "yada yada it was all your fault woe is me" thing he does when he's hammered. Dude really needs to learn how to actually explain reads and shit.
Now, here's a thought. Why is it that if Nana dies Fire becomes Mafia, but if Fire dies Nana becomes Survivor? Is it possible that, actually, she's lying to save face and actually she becomes Mafia? If so, are the Mafia aware of this? Because there's a chance they are and thus those on the Fire wagon should be scrutinised.
Wait a second, upon Fire's flip, he has two colours, green and purple. The former has been shown to be town colour, and the latter third-party? In fact, it seems to say he would go from Survivor -> Town. Is it in fact possible that they switched the alignments around; that Fire is Survivor -> Town whereas Nana is Town -> Mafia? Either way, Nana is a prime target.

VOTE: Nana

Dav, so I take it your two scum reads are All Alone and Nana? About the fire controlling Nana thing, I don't think there's a whole lot of correlation between Fire entering the game and Nana's posting more. Fire replaced Klick, who site flaked before the game even began. Klick posting as Nana earlier wouldn't make any sense when he hadn't even confirmed.
You mentioned scrutinising the wagon on fire yesterday, does this mean you're planning to do VCA? If so, I need to grab even more popcorn. Also, just for clarification, at that point yesterday, just before Fire's lynch, were you reading him as scum?

If there is, as you say, the possibility of Nana being mafia, (which All Alone seems to believe too?), then I'm perfectly fine with a Nana lynch today. Mostly because I don't want to deal with the ambivalence about her alignment. Either way, she claimed scum, so it wouldn't be much of a loss. However, can we please
not
have another quick lynch. (I'm looking at you, Alone)
I'm going to put Nana at L-1, but I think we can all be responsible individuals and not end the day super early.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by smiffle »

In post 1326, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Dav

I don't think I need to explain this one.

No, please do. Atm it looks like you're piggybacking off a multitude of reasons that the thread has provided, and that's no reason to coast a vote, let alone phone it in.

We still have an entire day left...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: nana

hammer time
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1331, smiffle wrote:lol at everyone voting Dav. You guys do realize the dude can just commute if things get too hot to handle? Then he wouldn't be here to answer our questions.

Davsto, is your commute ability X-shot or something that you can use every day?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Davsto »

X-shot.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

K I'm gonna treat you as town for now then because if X > 1 then that's a broken role for scum to have.

UNVOTE:

Also with respect to this point:

In post 1328, All Alone wrote:2. I doubt she would've claimed survivor if she actually was turning into one. Ika was still alive, and has already shown no mercy to survivor claims. Claiming survivor would be blatantly anti-wincon for an actual survivor. If she knew she was becoming scum, and could therefore shoot ika, a survivor claim makes a lot more sense.

That's fair, but my original take was I doubted she would claim survivor as scum for the exact same reasons. It's just such an arbitrary claim that didn't wasn't even necessary at the time, felt to me like frustration rather than a devious scheme. Although on further reflection I guess a real survivor would just play up the town aspect and ignore any questions about alignment-changing, so you're absolutely right that claiming it is anti-survivor win-con.

Someting I remembered:
In post 731, Nana wrote:I give no flip when I die.

@Nana
- can you explain this in more detail? Your Mason, Popo, gave a flip when he died.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:05 am

Post by vonflare »

vote count
Nana
(4): Davsto, Ika, All Alone, Smiffle
Davsto
(2): Nana, LicketyQuickety

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2015-11-24 08:00:00)
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by smiffle »

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by smiffle »

Nah, but seriously: Grib, who are you planning to vote?
You sounded at a loss for scum reads in your penultimate post.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Grib »

Eh, I'll probably vote Nana.

At some point.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Grib »

I want Nana to at least answer the questions directed at her.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:13 am

Post by All Alone »

Spoiler: HUGE wall of content
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Nana
Nana
Townie
Nana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Nana »

In post 1322, ika wrote:VOTE: nana

That's what I get for lack of sleep

All you do is seriously vote.
You didn't even have a reason like me to be not as active in this game because if you die someone flips to scum team.
Why do you play?
In post 1323, Grib wrote:
Why did Firebringer flip Survivor and not Mason, like you claimed?

He was mason. "Alignment Tag team" That is what my role partially is.
In post 1324, All Alone wrote:VOTE: nana
BATMAN!

Just like how fire got lynched. Cute.

In post 1328, All Alone wrote:
It's still there, but Nana is much much scummier:

1. She "knew" Firebringer's alignments in , but Firebringer's "GL Nana, If you are really survivor now, or mafia. IDC." in suggest he didn't know hers. I really don't think that if Firebringer knew Nana's alignments, he'd pretend not to just to gamethrow on her behalf. That points towards Nana fakeclaiming.

2. I doubt she would've claimed survivor if she actually was turning into one. Ika was still alive, and has already shown no mercy to survivor claims. Claiming survivor would be blatantly anti-wincon for an actual survivor. If she knew she was becoming scum, and could therefore shoot ika, a survivor claim makes a lot more sense.

I knew fire was town, what is your point?
If I came out and confirmed him, he could be killed and then I switch to scum team.
If I came out saying "Hey our alignments are tied, you kill one we could switch mafia" then scum would have incentive to kill one of us so you guys would paranoid lynch the other.

I don't regret my actions. I am upset how town has been handling this game.
I have been trying to let town do their thing and voting the people town has focused on.

In post 1330, Gendaberry wrote:Nana, are you just a plain survivor now or do you have any abilities?

Also, I have an exam coming up in a day and I'll be pretty busy studying for it. I won't really have a chance to post until its over.

I had a tracker ability, that was tied to firebringer. If didn't work if one of us was blocked. Which happened the other night when he was alive.
So thanks for that, was trying to track smiffle since fire was adamant on his scum lean on him.

In post 1331, smiffle wrote:^^no need

In post 1313, Davsto wrote:Basically I have a day commute. I didn't want to be a distraction, so what I did was ~~disappear~~ during the day so I could sit back and scumhunt without having to get super interactive.. I have some notes on my laptop (which I'll shove on when I have the opportunity) which I made during the day.

I was also told that I would be commuted at night too. Considering I was affected by something, I assume that's a lie.

The reason for you backing out on the entire day is weak; self preservation would've been a bit more direct. I really want to see these notes, however, my hopes aren't too high. There wasn't a lot to take note of considering the blinding speed of Fire's lynch. We still fucked up on that one.

Also, Genda, did you try roleblocking Dav again last night?
You say you were targeted? So, on top of your commute, you have the ability to watch yourself?

lol at everyone voting Dav. You guys do realize the dude can just commute if things get too hot to handle? Then he wouldn't be here to answer our questions.

Dav, so I take it your two scum reads are All Alone and Nana? About the fire controlling Nana thing, I don't think there's a whole lot of correlation between Fire entering the game and Nana's posting more. Fire replaced Klick, who site flaked before the game even began. Klick posting as Nana earlier wouldn't make any sense when he hadn't even confirmed.
You mentioned scrutinising the wagon on fire yesterday, does this mean you're planning to do VCA? If so, I need to grab even more popcorn. Also, just for clarification, at that point yesterday, just before Fire's lynch, were you reading him as scum?

If there is, as you say, the possibility of Nana being mafia, (which All Alone seems to believe too?), then I'm perfectly fine with a Nana lynch today. Mostly because I don't want to deal with the ambivalence about her alignment. Either way, she claimed scum, so it wouldn't be much of a loss. However, can we please
not
have another quick lynch. (I'm looking at you, Alone)
I'm going to put Nana at L-1, but I think we can all be responsible individuals and not end the day super early.

The reason my alignment is in contention, is because of you guys.
Want to point out that again.

In post 1336, GuiltyLion wrote:
@Nana
- can you explain this in more detail? Your Mason, Popo, gave a flip when he died.

A lie to get no one to vote me.
In post 1340, Grib wrote:Eh, I'll probably vote Nana.

At some point.

Then whats the point of me answering your questions then?

In post 1341, Grib wrote:I want Nana to at least answer the questions directed at her.

Why should I? You already stated intent to vote me.
Nana
Nana
Townie
Nana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Nana »

I don't really care for this game anymore.
I think scum are in All Alone and Davsto.
The rest just don't know what they are doing.

Go ahead and lynch the survivor.
Nana
Nana
Townie
Nana
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Nana »

I don't really care for this game anymore.
I think scum are in All Alone and Davsto.
The rest just don't know what they are doing.

Go ahead and lynch the survivor.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:43 am

Post by ika »

self vote and save us time
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:44 am

Post by ika »

aslo my justificaion on you is not onlt the fire flip but you an alt of someone
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

I didn't roleblock you or Fire Nana and I'm not sure what made you think I did.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1343, Nana wrote:he could be killed and then I switch to scum team.

someone hammer already good night

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”