Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by gorckat »

Off the Mark wrote:
gorckat wrote:It is scummy.

Your best guess is that the three of us are scum, but you want me to go first and
you refused Das on a pete lynch
Whoah, that is not AT ALL what happened. *WHOOP WHOOP* scum alert, people! Das mentioned that he maybe thought Pete could be scum. I offered
to Dasq
that I would support a Pete D lynch and then
Dasq refused
. You twisted the whole thing around to try to make it look like I was the one acting scummy instead of Dasq! I can't believe we haven't lynched you already.
Not intentional in the least. Honest mistake, since I didn't go back to quote the actual posts. It was off the top of my head.

For you second point, I maintain my position. If you think Das is dangerous as scum, you'd lynch him. If Das isn't scum, who do you think is?
pete d
pete d
Goon
pete d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by pete d »

dasq wrote:pete d is being quiet, or at least giving me that impression. Would like to hear more.
Did you not see my LA post? I don't see how I've been contributing less than pie, PJ, ssf or kilm, plus nothing much has been changing. I'm still happy voting ssf, I think I've made myself clear on my suspicions, what would you like me to post? As for would I vote gorckat, I'm not sure, I have found him suspicious, but I can't see both gorckat and ssf being scum together, and I'm more convinced that ssf / string is the scum. So no, my vote stays on ssf.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:08 pm

Post by Dasquian »

I did see it, and I wasn't expecting an immediate response. I just had the overall impression of quietness, as a gut feeling. So if pete d isn't willing to vote gorckat today, then that requires all three of ssf, PJ and kilmenator to finish the lynch. Are you [the gorckat voters] sure you wouldn't rather help us finish the ssf bandwagon?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Dasq's question rephrased:

Are you sure you wouldn't rather vote with the scum and finish off ssf?

My answer: Heck yeah I'm sure!

Vote gorckat, people.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:30 am

Post by Dasquian »

*rolls eyes*

Seriously, I want to see if we are at an impasse or not. We can complain all we want about the day taking a long time but if it is to ever end, we need to make it end.

Really, kilmenator needs to post. Or be replaced. I don't care which at this point.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Now that I can agree with.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:00 am

Post by gorckat »

Off the Mark wrote:Dasq's question rephrased:

Are you sure you wouldn't rather vote with the scum and finish off ssf?

My answer: Heck yeah I'm sure!

Vote gorckat, people.
From my point of view, you're doing the same thing directed towards me. We can play back and forth all day like that.

Das is right- we need to end this ourselves.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Actually, no, it's not the same. It would be the same if SSF was voting for you, but he's not, he's voting for Dasq. I think the town's votes are scattered around right now, while the scum votes are all pushing the SSF wagon, making it look inevitable. Town needs to make a decision, and unfortunatley for us, if just one townie sides with the scum, we lose.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Dasquian »

You get points for dramatic urgency, but lose some for lack of subtlety with a hamfisted attempt to push your agenda ;)
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 am

Post by gorckat »

gorckat wrote:For you second point, I maintain my position. If you think Das is dangerous as scum, you'd lynch him. If Das isn't scum, who do you think is?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 am

Post by Off the Mark »

If Das isn't scum, I would look at Pie or PJ as the 3rd scum. PJ is more likely since Pie has been pushing Gorck for a while.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Dasquian wrote:You get points for dramatic urgency, but lose some for lack of subtlety with a hamfisted attempt to push your agenda ;)
I find it telling that you didn't refute my assertion that the SSF wagon is scum-driven. I think that normally the scum wouldn't put themselves all on the same bandwagon like this. But you guys have gotten stuck because I was originally on the bandwagon and am now off of it. So now you have to lie in the bed you've made, so to speak. Changing tactics at this point would seem scummier than staying put and hoping a townie makes the wrong decision, so that's what you're doing.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 am

Post by gorckat »

Interesting, since prior to replacement, Nanook had just said I was the top suspect and pj's first vote, once he'd settled in and re-read twice, was to vote me.

At the point pj came in, iirc, a string lynch was more likely than lynching me. Same for Nanook- only pie, if anyone, had voted me when he suspected me.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 am

Post by gorckat »

EBWOP- "just before replacement" is a bit of a misnomer. "The last thing Nanook said" is better.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Off the Mark »

gorckat wrote:Interesting, since prior to replacement, Nanook had just said I was the top suspect and pj's first vote, once he'd settled in and re-read twice, was to vote me.

At the point pj came in, iirc, a string lynch was more likely than lynching me. Same for Nanook- only pie, if anyone, had voted me when he suspected me.
Hmm you're right, I guess Das
is
the third scum after all. ;)

Are you trying to make me look bad, by making it look like I am suspicious of other players besides you three banditos? Your attempt is transparent and scummy. Das is much scummier to me than any of the others.

Seriously, what was the point of you asking that question? I expect a real answer.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:01 am

Post by gorckat »

I think you're unreasonably married to your "suspicions", to be brief.

Your characterization of how much scummier Das is than pj and pie makes it sound like pete and I must be the second coming of Stalin and Hitler (I mean- you want me to go first and have bargained for a pete lynch and Das is the dangerous one). If so, how come pete has gotten so little suspicion?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Stalin and Hitler - LOL too funny. I have become a bit married to my suspicions, I admit it. It seems like the more I press, and the more responses I get, the more sure I become. I will feel terrible if I am wrong, but I don't think I am. I'm just not getting any town vibes from you guys in all your responses. There are more things I could break down to make a case against you, but they are pretty much nitpicky things that would make me look worse for bringing them up.

OK OK, I'll bring up just one. A couple of times, you have said "Honestly" or "to be honest". To me this is a major scumtell. This tells me that the statement you make when you say "honestly" is true, but many of the other things you are saying is a lie. This is true in real life too. When you meet people who say, "honestly" or "I swear this is true" a lot, it generally means they are habitual liars.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Off the Mark »

By the way, I didn't get an answer to my question. Why did you want to know who else I might think is scummy, if Dasq is not scum? You are trying to create enmity between townies.

Also, you are pretty much defending Dasq by asking that question.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:25 am

Post by gorckat »

(
Stalin and Hitler - LOL too funny.
I hope that's not sarcastic :P I
was
trying to be light-hearted with that.)

The reason I ask is because: I think you are too married to your suspicions. Yes- I want enmity between you and townies because...I think you're scum with flea! Why make peace?

I'll address defending Das later- wife got home and I gotta cook (yes-
I
'm the house bitch, no offense ladies :P)
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:31 am

Post by gorckat »

Got a minute now :P

Defending Das is tangential to thinking you and flea are scum. Its a byproduct of my suspicions.

He very well could be the third scum, but that is less likely than either pie or pj, or maybe even pete.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Posting from work in the Philo. Dept., and I think I definitely need to read these last few pages over again this weekend. I'm feeling there are a
lot
of undercurrents going on - there is likely a little bit of busing, a little of opportunism, a little bit of genuine attacking, and a little bit of retributivism. It's difficult to tell who might be grouped together, and who might just be happening to have similar opinions (or claimed opinions).

Question for OTM, however: if gorkcat is town, what does that do to your opinion of Pie? And then what does it do to your opinion of me?
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by gorckat »

And OTM- you didn't answer one of mine ;)

If so, how come pete has gotten so little suspicion?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

PJ - I'd have to do a major re-evaluation if Gorckat came up town. Honestly, it's hard to even imagine at this point. I would have to suspect Pie, I suppose.

Pete has had plenty of suspicion, Gorckat, wtf are you talking about?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

The very fact that it's taken so long for ANYONE to climb on board the gorckat wagon makes me very convinced that he is indeed scum. If he were a townie, scum would have piled on by now. But since I voted, no one else has piled on. Town is being careful, and rightfully so.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

gorckat wrote: He very well could be the third scum, but that is less likely than either pie or pj, or
maybe even pete
What odd phrasing. Totally scummy. Poor attempt at distancing there.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”