Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm surprised laleandra was shot through probably shows that the role that countered laleandra was limited.

I was banking more on a mea n/her scum team I just didn't expect mean to be that bad and he can read the dead thread to confirm I'm town and realize by focusing on me all his done all game is been a thorn in towns side.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by herrcombs »

VOTE: Garmr
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why, herr?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Garmr »

dwlee i think it's obvious that i'm town it should be with anyone with half a brain but between herrcombs and myko only one has a brain and they would eb scum the other only has a quarter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Garmr »

maybe I'm just biased since I know I'm town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

This sounds like scum talking. Given the count of players, if you're suggesting mylo there's two scum. You're giving us an 'either or' situation rather than saying it's this team. Myko and herrcombs actually have a lot of interaction day 1, which is something you wouldn't generally see from a scum team, especially with a new player like herr.

I don't know how you can be town when you're hitting every single scum tell in the books, including the "Oh wow" sort of reaction to a night kill.

In honesty, if it's been three days of focusing garmr without any investigative or substantive clears, he SHOULD"VE been lynched. This is a serious misplay by the town that he's still standing and that we have to deal with this now in mylo. I don't think he's town and my only real concern is I've never really played a full game with myko. I'll continue catching up but I doubt my opinion will change on this matter.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Wait, there's 7 alive and you're suggesting Mylo. We've had a scum lynch, so you're insinuating 4 total scum, 3 still alive?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:29 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Vote Count 4.1

[2]
Garmr - mykonian, herrcombs [L-2]

Not Voting -
Dierfire, Garmr, Dwlee99, AJ The Epic, Keyser Söze

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-11-21 21:00:00)
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:27 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 1227, Dwlee99 wrote:Why, herr?

Really? You need to ask me this? Yesterday, Garmr wrote up a wall about meanmelter that was filled with exaggeration and misrepresentation. When called out on it, he blatantly ignored the criticism and kept blindly pushing the lynch (and somehow convinced others to jump on board, still trying to figure out how that was allowed to happen). Later, he accused me of not being "specific" with my reasoning why his case against meanmelter was bad. He accused me of
painting with a broad brush
, and COMPLETELY ignored the last paragraph of my where I concisely pointed out a few specific things that Garmr claimed meanmelter did, meanmelter denied doing, and then Garmr refused to address. Then Garmr uses the old "other people are agreeing with me so I must be right" argument to defend himself and falsely augment his case while belittling the cases of others.

I think it's time you crawled out of Garmr's pocket.

In post 1225, Garmr wrote:I just didn't expect mean to be that bad and he can read the dead thread to confirm I'm town and realize by focusing on me all his done all game is been a
thorn in towns side.

This is the pot calling the kettle black. Which you've done repeatedly, might I add. You have been the biggest thorn in town's side this game, Garmr. You've been repeatedly anti-town with an early PR claim, a quickhammer, and rolefishing (yes I'm bringing this up again so FUCK OFF), your pushes have been full of logical holes, and your "scumhunting" amounts to tunneling day-to-day on people who are easy mislynch targets.

In post 1230, Aj The Epic wrote:In honesty, if it's been three days of focusing garmr without any investigative or substantive clears, he SHOULD"VE been lynched. This is a serious misplay by the town that he's still standing

When you replaced in, did you notice where your vote was? Did you care? I've been scumreading your slot off-and-on throughout the game, and while I know you didn't have a lot of time to catch up when you replaced in, you had a hand in meanmelter's lynch and said NOTHING about him prior to it happening.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ughh. I don't feel comfortable with this game at all. Scum garmr would surely know that lynching meanmelter would make him suspicious and I don't see him going so hard onto that lynch as scum. At the same time the bp claim makes me weary because it makes him untouchable by nk making it clear why a pr is alive. The statement about the bypass of lale's role makes me uncomfortable as well. fffff
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:43 am

Post by herrcombs »

Ok. Let's put Garmr off to the side for a moment. Who do you think was the most suspicious person on mean's wagon? Do you think between myko and me, one of us (or both??) is scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1230, Aj The Epic wrote:This sounds like scum talking. Given the count of players, if you're suggesting mylo there's two scum. You're giving us an 'either or' situation rather than saying it's this team. Myko and herrcombs actually have a lot of interaction day 1, which is something you wouldn't generally see from a scum team, especially with a new player like herr.

I don't know how you can be town when you're hitting every single scum tell in the books, including the "Oh wow" sort of reaction to a night kill.

In honesty, if it's been three days of focusing garmr without any investigative or substantive clears, he SHOULD"VE been lynched. This is a serious misplay by the town that he's still standing and that we have to deal with this now in mylo. I don't think he's town and my only real concern is I've never really played a full game with myko. I'll continue catching up but I doubt my opinion will change on this matter.

this is wrong on so many levels

Myko and herrcombs actually have a lot of interaction day 1,

Myko actually have a lot of interaction day 1,

you're funny
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Garmr »

This is what happens when scum kill the smart people aka everyone who ever town read me. Also with keyser town reading the entire counter wagon on me this game is pretty much lost when i get lynched.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I will post a thorough catch-up tomorrow. One of my other games is approaching deadline.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:35 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 1237, Garmr wrote:This is what happens when scum kill the smart people aka everyone who ever town read me.

In post 1236, Garmr wrote:you're funny
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1238, Keyser Söze wrote:I will post a thorough catch-up tomorrow. One of my other games is approaching deadline.

Yeah but you been neglecting this game recently.There's way to multi task and not neglect a game if you find yourself taking a bigger load than you can handle and end up neglecting a game you know what I would do.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

If Lalendra was really the Doctor then the Mafia really had an ability to bypass her protection or block her action. I'm not voting for Garmr unless someone convinces me that the game isn't better balanced with a Town BP.
Herrcombs makes a good point on AJ and one that I'm following with interest.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1241, Dierfire wrote:If Lalendra was really the Doctor then the Mafia really had an ability to bypass her protection or block her action. I'm not voting for Garmr unless someone convinces me that the game isn't better balanced with a Town BP.
Herrcombs makes a good point on AJ and one that I'm following with interest.

@dier I think there would be one scum on the wagon and one off. Also unless we lynch scum today I don't feel like town could pull it through.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1233, herrcombs wrote:When you replaced in, did you notice where your vote was? Did you care? I've been scumreading your slot off-and-on throughout the game, and while I know you didn't have a lot of time to catch up when you replaced in, you had a hand in meanmelter's lynch and said NOTHING about him prior to it happening.

Started from the beginning, only checked to see what people were saying when I posted.

No, I definitely would've pushed to lynch gamgr. I hadn't seen anything by meanmelter to make me think one way or the other (was he a replacement?)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1237, Garmr wrote:This is what happens when scum kill the smart people aka everyone who ever town read me. Also with keyser town reading the entire counter wagon on me this game is pretty much lost when i get lynched.

Must've been a pretty small pool to have already eliminated all of them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Eliminated most hey aj when I flip town who will yah lynch.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1235, herrcombs wrote:Ok. Let's put Garmr off to the side for a moment. Who do you think was the most suspicious person on mean's wagon? Do you think between myko and me, one of us (or both??) is scum?

Out of you two I'd go for a Myko lynch. Why are you completely disregarding everyone else on the wagon??
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by herrcombs »

I'm not. I'm asking for your opinions since you said you weren't comfortable with the game, and I wanted to see if you had opinions or if you consider yourself clueless at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Look if I'm not lynched today one of these village idiots (the one/ones that's not scum) will vote me tommorow and be the cause of town losing not me. So in attempt to win and salvage the game. VOTE: garmr
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by herrcombs »

Aaaand that's four.

Holy shit.

UNVOTE:

You infuriate me, Garmr.