Blitz 2: The Stars My Destination Mafia- GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by talah »

In post 315, Firebringer wrote:I am getting a bad vibe of Talah posts by the way. Sounds distant and neutral sounding.
Is that normal for you Talah?

I haven't had the role I have before, but you've got completed game meta with me now that Molla's game is over.
So you can probably answer that yourself if you scan the first few pages of the game.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by talah »

In post 474, Ranger wrote:
talah wrote:First you're sighing that you have to switch your vote to me, then you're calling BS on someone calling me town.
...And?

And why are you sighing and then saying at the same time that you have 'reasonz' to be voting me?
A vote you're reluctant to make is by definition a vote you *don't* have good reasons for?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by talah »

I honestly don't think you have any reasoning backing up what you've done so far this game.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by talah »

I want to lynch Syr / Ranger / Firebringer today.

I'd *maybe* settle with ika simply because of his ridiculous strong-towns on Molla and Ranger, and also because he's obviously someone who doesn't survive to any serious point in the game anyway. Despite possibly being town.
He's my last preference though. I liked that he stated Mala might be scum and that he voted ABR for some reason as those are actions he'd probably be called out on.
Unfortunately if he has no interest in answering questions directed at him but is just basically shitposting, the reasoning for me not wanting to lynch him lacks any gravity.

In post 253, talah wrote:
In post 250, ika wrote:
town:
bbmolla
Ranger

A sentence about why each are town please?

*crickets*

In post 324, ika wrote:mala, why are you ignoring me?

Uh yeah, basically this playstyle is he'll do his own thing and ignore anything anyone asks of him.

I could go there if noone else has the cojones to lynch my top 3.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by talah »

In post 478, talah wrote:Unfortunately if he has no interest in answering questions directed at him

Okay I might have gone a bit overboard with this assessment looking at the rest of what he's posted, but my gut is that he's not going to be addressing anything that has any *meaning* if you know what I mean.

Anyway I've posted like 10 times in a row now and mailing in answers and scumhunting is shitty so ima shut up for now.

We have about a day to decide who's the best lynch. Not a lot of time folks.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by Kid A »

Malah: could you see spiffeh and syr being mafia together?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Huntress »

Catching up in a couple of hours.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

talah is it normal for you to misrep random things and ask questions about them?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 473, BBmolla wrote:Where has FB gone

I was asleep.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Firebringer »

@talah I guess it seems normal. That game, so sad we lost ;(
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:37 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 28, BBmolla wrote:THIS IS NOT A TEST, FIREBRINGER HAS LITERALLY DOEN THE SCUMMIEST STRING OF POSTS I'VE SEEN IN FUCKING MONTHS

FB is scum, BBmolla is his bus'ing buddy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Malakittens is town.
Ika might be scum for #57
Mmmm FB started really scummy but he sorta hits his stride... he sounds townier, fake or real?
Syryana is posting a lot of fluff questions and sucking up.
I really like Ranger for town.
ika is town, he wouldn't call his role 'broken' as scum.

Note to self: continue read page 11 onward.

Must go for nap.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 480, Kid A wrote:Malah: could you see spiffeh and syr being mafia together?

First of all, this question is stupid with no flips.

Second of all, I made a post responding to why you're scum reading me so acknowledge it.

VOTE: Kid A

Not feeling the talah wagon anymore and I really want to condense on this guy.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 456, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 455, BBmolla wrote:Hi DGB sad to see you in this situation

Yeah no shit, I should have read the game state before offering to replace in.

You guys know I am a jailkeeper, right?

This claim is bullshit. I'm the town roleblocker.

In post 465, BBmolla wrote:
In post 456, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 455, BBmolla wrote:Hi DGB sad to see you in this situation

Yeah no shit, I should have read the game state before offering to replace in.

You guys know I am a jailkeeper, right?

ok

UNVOTE:
VOTE: talah

Git yo ass back on DGB, Molla.

In post 471, talah wrote:
In post 273, Syryana wrote:
In post 230, Kid A wrote:Have you changed your mind about this? Seems like yiu have two people in your scumpool but voted neither.

My scumpool doesn't have either an FB or a Nosferatu in it anymore. FB primarily because I went and reread the thread and taking into account Molla's point about SC2 players not taking RVS seriously and the fact he's been pretty fucking town since. Nosferatu's posting got a lot better too.

These are both players that pushed back, hard, on both you and Molla. Seems easy to town them for crap reasons if you're scum.

It's also easy to town them for, I don't know, being town?

In post 232, talah wrote:Well that Firebringer wagon evaporated pretty quickly.

Wagons tend to do that when the person being wagoned starts obvtowning.

And your definition of obvtowning is directly above. That's not obvtowning, it's your read and you saying he's been pretty fucking town.
That's phrasing from you, and justification in the form of agreeing with Molla. If you're not *actually* masons with him, then he's not confirmed town to you and you'd need to provide pretty solid reasons Molla's town, otherwise you could just be supporting wrong-town (or scum with him).
Do correct me if you believe I'm wrong.

For obvious reasons you shouldn't think I'm masons with Molla at this point.

And wagons also tend to dissipate when the two drivers decide the wagon sucks and move on. What's your point?

In post 232, talah wrote:Given that I don't like the ABR / ika options and Firebringer might be town given the main drivers are no longer voting him, I'm happy with this in principle and for a couple of other reasons.
VOTE: Syryana

...so you vote one of the drivers? Also is there any particular reason you have to be on a wagon? This also seems like rather a lot of justification for voting me.

Yeah I vote the guy who was sheeping the guy yelling that a player's scum, after the wagon evaporates and they both proceed to do the rounds creating wagons to see if weak spots and easy lynches exist.
The reason I vote you instead of Molla, is that Molla might just be looking for information, and it looks like you're all about securing the lynch... on anyone.

This is pretty blatantly false since I'm the one who wrote the case on FB, not Molla.

In post 232, talah wrote:---
@Syr

Why did you unvote FB when he was at L-2? There was no risk there as long as nobody else voted him. Your unvote was pointless imo.

He was technically at L-1 when I unvoted, primarily because Ika is a lolhammer.

Also because there was no danger in unvoting him. Is my "pointless unvote" why you're scumreading me?

So if we remove risk of the lolhammer, why are you unvoting at "L-1"? You'll agree it diminishes pressure on the wagon, and you then went ahead and justified your unvote by saying that it was waiting until *I* was satisfied?
I'm not responsible for your actions dude and there was no reason to unvote him unless you stared townreading him at that point, which you didn't.

I at no point said you were responsible for my actions and I've frankly no idea why you think I did. I unvoted at "L-1" because this is a blitz game and we have an Ika, as well as me being fully aware that I tend to go balls deep on things when I probably shouldn't. This should be patently obvious (at least the first part).

I also find this interestingly contradictory, since the first half of your scumread against me seems to involve me sheeping Molla, yet this also points at me-scum for
not
sitting on a wagon at "L-1" that I very easily could have.

In post 471, talah wrote:And no, that's not the only reason I'm voting you but it's one of them. If you want full elaboration I think someone else is planning to post something here shortly but it relates to what DGB's posted and possibly your own hivemind/mason references.

What in the name of seven fucks does other people posting have to do with elaborating on YOUR scumread?

In post 471, talah wrote:The other couple of reasons I think you're suspicious are your immediate engagement with me regarding caps-posting which I don't recall from the one or two times previously when we played (when I think you were hydra'ing with ffery and possibly Nacho?). I don't remember the exact context of each game but I remember I liked your posting and attempted to interact. I think your natural state most of the time is a lot less proactive than you're being right now. So I feel you've got something you want to push and it doesn't really look like scumhunting to me. It looks like wanting a lynch and you don't care who.

If you're referring to the fire emblem game, I never posted in that game. If you're referring to something else, you'll have to be more specific.

Actually, nix that. I've no further interest in arguing with scum.

In post 485, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 28, BBmolla wrote:THIS IS NOT A TEST, FIREBRINGER HAS LITERALLY DOEN THE SCUMMIEST STRING OF POSTS I'VE SEEN IN FUCKING MONTHS

FB is scum, BBmolla is his bus'ing buddy.

I am finally going to lynch you, after that horrendous Nightless.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 488, Syryana wrote:This claim is bullshit. I'm the town roleblocker.

Quoting this so everyone sees it.

VOTE: DGB
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Also talah is town.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 488, Syryana wrote:I'm the town roleblocker.

Specifically, Outer Satellite Operative Roleblocker.

Spiffeh wrote:Also talah is town.

No the hell she ain't. I'll make a list of why later. Though you should see it just reading her damn posts.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Kid A »

'town roleblocker mason'

if you believe this claim you are literally his scumbuddy
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 492, Kid A wrote:'town roleblocker mason'

if you believe this claim you are literally his scumbuddy

I'm not a mason. Which I already said.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Where did he say mason? Also what is the point of scum counter claiming when we would immediately lynch him tomorrow if he's lying? Even if he's lying, Jailkeeper for one scum is a trade I comfortable with.

And please acknowledge my response to you.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 487, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 480, Kid A wrote:Malah: could you see spiffeh and syr being mafia together?

First of all, this question is stupid with no flips.

Second of all, I made a post responding to why you're scum reading me so acknowledge it.

VOTE: Kid A

Not feeling the talah wagon anymore and I really want to condense on this guy.

responded to it with two different posts i can even requote what you said and then requote those two posts if that will help you.

----------
In post 414, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 384, Kid A wrote:He wasnt at all committed to the fb wagon but acts like he was retrospectively for town cred, also does literally whatever bbsyra tells him

Um can you point to posts that make you feel like I wasn't committed to the FB wagon because I cannot see how you are seeing it that way. That is like the most ridiculous point I have seen on anyone in this game so far. I even ISO'd myself because I know I can be a contradictory fuck and even
objectively it looks clear to me that I was pretty serious about Firebringer
. I do regret putting him to my town reads so quickly though because I am not a fan of his post that basically buddies me without justification.

And yes I am fine with doing what Molla and Syry tell me to if it's something I agree with myself
. I'm scum reading talah (albeit not very strongly) and wagons are life so I hopped on.

Yeah are we sure we don't want to wagon Kid A?

In post 468, Kid A wrote:
In post 286, Spiffeh wrote:Also whoever said something about the wagon on FB dissipating quickly I think that has more to do with the short deadlines and sense of urgency than anything else.

Hi you weren't committed to the firebringer wagon since
you hopped off it the second it lost traction and defended the weird unvotes. You were also repeatedly asking fb for scumreads bcos you were begging for someone else to push on.

Is it because you didnt expect a wagom from rvs to end in a lynch or because you have a vested interest in keeping fb alive?

In post 469, Kid A wrote:
In post 411, Spiffeh wrote:
And yes I did drop the FB wagon quickly and like I said before there's no time to just sit on dying wagons, especially when I have such an abundance of null reads, and I was satisfied with the FB-town arguments being presented by Molla.

"I was so committed to the fb wagon that I dropped it the second someone said he looks town"

Molla never even presented an argument, I had to question him twice to get any justification on his flipflop

these posts are responding to your points by bringing up contradictory posts from you

molla never presented arguments, I had to question him for them and still only received something along the lines of 'it seemed like a good exchange'
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Kid A »

funny how the mason claim disappears when people start pointing fingers at molla by association

molla
: why did you let syryana claim he was masons with you twice?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 491, Syryana wrote:Specifically, Outer Satellite Operative Roleblocker.

from the sheer action of looking at my role pm and then looking at your claim, I don't readily believe this.

The wording seems off. If it were a roleblocker, I think it would say Outer Satellite Roleblocker?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

lol what is with mason claims on day 1 all the time now.
So bizarre its like a new trend.
Show

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Syryana »