DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3299, Luna Fox wrote:If you're town, you're the one who doesn't seem to mind town losing, why would you self-hammer as town if you did?

The scum is railroading this dumb town big time, I am currently only concerned about my own personal glory in proving my scumhunting prowesses in the face of adversity.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3300, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3299, Luna Fox wrote:If you're town, you're the one who doesn't seem to mind town losing, why would you self-hammer as town if you did?

The scum is railroading this dumb town big time, I am currently only concerned about my own personal glory in proving my scumhunting prowesses in the face of adversity.

If that's true, why won't you engage without the histronics!?

Why won't you consider FAQ or Vedith scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

All i've seen DGB is complain that town already lost because scum is doing X or Y, and her game solving is basically saying her aggresors are scum (Titus, IaI, Me), while the assumption of her being town is a reasonable one to make from her PoV regardless of alignment, she asks us to assume she's town when doing analysis, but apparently she can't see town you when analysing...
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 pm

In post 3301, Titus wrote:Why won't you consider FAQ or Vedith scum?

There's a huge bullseye in front of me, which is IAI claiming that he shot me and somehow failed. Since I doubt he was RB'd by scum, he is lying.

Sorry if I cannot consider anything else today. I don't think you would either, if you were in my shoes, and weren't scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

In post 3302, Luna Fox wrote:her game solving is basically saying her aggresors are scum

Yeah, if you were in my situation, genius, what other arrows would you have in your quiver?

You're vanilla and the scum says they vigged you but you survived, so you're scum. What do YOU do??? Go ahead, show me how to play mafia.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3304, DrippingGoofball wrote:You're vanilla and the scum says they vigged you but you survived, so you're scum. What do YOU do??? Go ahead, show me how to play mafia.

The first thing that would pop in my head would be frame job.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Exactly, I think that IAI didn't shoot me at all.

But, there is no angle that exist to convince people of this, other than pouring my heart out bleeding town. If people are bad at reading emotions, it's hopeless. So, I think scum will win right after my lynch, because the people that lynched Firebringer yesterday are bad at reading emotions and/or are scum that don't want to read emotion.

pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by pignash »

After rereading a lot in the past day and a half, two people concern me the most, DGB and IAI, I don't think there's any way they are both scum and I still think DGB is more likely (though that might be because I actively dislike how she is playing). Here are DGB's posts that concern me, IAIs in my next post.

In post 2391, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2378, Luna Fox wrote:I'm going to wait on this from everyone, but looks like DGB did in fact not receive a message that stated that Skybird was a Friendly Neighbor. And only that Skybird was town. This is interesting, and if true VG was lying. (or AJ is lying, but considering how VG changed his message like 3 times it doesn't help the case)

The F.

Are you scum???

The mod didn't even bother sending me the message with my replacement PM. YOU, and your scumbuddy IAI rush to vote me while I am sleeping and waiting for the mod to send me the stupid message.

I have not read the game and I have no idea what the situation is, and I have played mafia for 10 years and I can't recall the last time I came across "friendly neighbor" if at all, but I have had some amnesia nonsense in some recent games and it's on my mind. Plus a lengthy and distracting mod apology. So I read quickly because you guys put me within lynching range because I'm not spitting out what you want fast enough.

Your rush to make a federal case out of wording bullshit is scummy as can be.

DGB has gotten on people the most for not reading/not going deep but one of her first posts was trying to give excuses for not having helpful reads yet. Not particularly helpful for town when you don't have a well thought out opinion.

In post 2429, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am going to wager 100 coconuts right here on a town loss.

Already playing into people's egos to move suspicion away from her, this is what bugged me yesterday, so I won't quote those but a similar tone when she was up for the lynch yestergameday.

In post 2434, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2431, Vedith wrote:
In post 2429, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am going to wager 100 coconuts right here on a town loss.

I'll take it. Town have me so it's more or less a win. :cool:
Someone who comes into the game without knowing anything that has happened throwing their 2 pence around is not what will win it. :cool:

You are just too pointless and annoying, I refuse to read, respond to, or acknowledge any further post from you.

Unless you want to lynch that scumbag IAI. But you'll probably townread that scum until endgame.

More bashing, and now vedith is the only one who she addresses, is it buddying to throw shade away from Vedith now when she was distancing earlier?

I think it makes more sense as far as the makeup of the town as well, I understand that strongman or mafia vig is possible but I don't think the way the nights have gone really supports it.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by pignash »

Problems with IAI are he just seems very consistent with his posts like he always wants you to remember he is the vigilante, nothing in his ISO really stands out as something you could build a case on and he's been in the game the whole time, maybe I'm just paranoid or DGB is getting to me but I'm getting a nagging feeling he may be playing us.

In post 2543, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote IAI

I'm done with this game guys sorry.

Vote talah tomorrow. His fear of getting vigged N2 is the last bit of evidence u should need.

IAI out.

This is the worst thing in his ISO. Very bad reaction to the wagon starting to form. Pretty scummy to self vote. It also points out that he has yet to have a correct scumread.

In post 2440, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2437, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2435, DrippingGoofball wrote:So why isn't that fakeclaim lynched?

I suggest you read through D2, srsly

lol, this.

Most people are hiding behind the "let's not lynch claimed powers".

Which at this point is almost half the playerlist.

No way town has both a BP Doc and a BP Bodyguard. I stand by that.

How is he so sure of this? Does he know what roles are out there? Does he know something about FAQ that we don't? This post stuck out like a sore thumb.

Not voting yet, wanted to provide thoughts on what I'd been reading over.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3306, DrippingGoofball wrote:Exactly, I think that IAI didn't shoot me at all.

But, there is no angle that exist to convince people of this, other than pouring my heart out bleeding town. If people are bad at reading emotions, it's hopeless. So, I think scum will win right after my lynch, because the people that lynched Firebringer yesterday are bad at reading emotions and/or are scum that don't want to read emotion.

That's because you'd have the wrong framer...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

It's much more plausible there's a scum blocker than IAI being a mafia vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:10 pm

In post 3308, pignash wrote:DGB is getting to me

There is a god, I was wrong all these years.

FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3310, Titus wrote:It's much more plausible there's a scum blocker than IAI being a mafia vig.

With how day one played out, I don't think so.

VOTE: titus

Stop being a dunce dgb - if you really are town then there is no reason for you to self hammer. That is a dumb thing to do.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Performer »

Drip's post below reminds me of Ved’s about town dooming itself.
In post 3294, Luna Fox wrote:All this "i'll self vote" "i'll self vote" "i'll self vote" is meh, if you're town that's playing against your win condition doubly so if you think a town lynch will result in a game loss, i don't buy your AtE
VOTE: DGB

I'm disliking her annoying AtE as well but I'm getting stronger signals from elsewhere at the moment.
I've seen Drip's AtE used in a game by someone who turned out to be Werewolf. I've seen FireKari self vote in a very bad manner, on d1 and in that case , we caught that hydra as mafia scum.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Performer »

Willing to go here for now. Will be following up with the top 3 scumreads I have.
VOTE: Titus
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Performer »

Why Titus?

-Page 41 of the vote pattern the behaviors from Titus and CDB (Pignash)
-At one point, she wanted Fire/Vee/Aj/tal dead. Her push on Drip could be a bus but from the interactions between Drip and her, it looks like scum v town.
-Her massive defense of me on d1 , along with her predecessor's defense of me (catboi), were extremely unusual. She read me as town off 1 ongoing game I had with her....that's weak reasoning to townread. Also kept mentioning she won't lynch me as if she knew for sure I'm town , then turns around to post that Vedith could be replaced with me to be a scum candidate, on d4
-She said this:
Drip and Sal (Firebringer) are close to bet my life scum…Talah and Skybird are probably scum….AJ needs to be watched.
So what happened? 4 of those 5 are dead now.
-D3: Fire voted Titus. Fire flipped town
Ved thought Titus/Drip were scum
-D1: Ban (Sal/Fire) voted catboi (Titus) after their interactions
Titus’s interaction with Aj on pages 34-38, caused Aj to vote her. Later, zak and Ban (Sal/Fire) voted Titus becasue she was scummy to them

The combination of the above behaviors is my case on Titus.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Performer »

Why Pignash/CDB?

-D1: CDB’s mention of expecting zak to flip town but not mustering enthusiasm to stop the mislynch, in his post, was super scummy. And his defense of me was because he played in 1 game with me where he was town and I was scum in that game. Weak townread reasoning and giving up on a fellow town member - scummy.
His said the wagon on me was horrid because it got that far – there wasn’t even analysis in there – it’s like saying you pushed so far in a relationship and you’re not getting anywhere, so why keep pushing? Doesn't make sense.
Additionally, CDB’s stance wanted zak, Worst, Aj, FA dead…with his preferred lynch being Worst. talah said CDB put up FA & zak as lynch options when I was L1, and then CDB voted zak.
His about Aj’s reads being bad – didn’t even go into detail why he thought the reads were bad, much like his odd post defense, of me.

-D2: voted Aj after Aj's claim, despite CDB being a highly experienced player. He wouldn't just critically think it through to suspend disbelief - instead, he rashly voted Aj. Not a good pro-town behavior to me.

The pattern above raises the suspicious alarm for me, about pignash.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Performer »

Why Vedith?

-D1: Ved said that he’s always right. Then right after his post, zak flipped as VT. Ved mentioned Channel can be town to him, in a d2 post
-He voted zak in and later in d1, he mentions his vote is because of a previous game he played with zak in (heavily-based read off of 1 ex-game – this is unreliable). His spoke of me replying, then speaking about lining up a future lynch, then he feels like I won’t react to a post – sounds like smug scum right there, and also gives me that impression. He continued his omniscient demeanor in his posts from 960-1078. Also put me at L-1 this day.
-D2: after zak flipped as VT, he voted AJ in his – a post that contains the same tone as his previous posts regarding zak – a tone that scum gives off, one where they know who’s town and who’s not.
Just an ISO of his posts alone, don’t move me to place him strongly into town or scum category – but when analyzed with interactions with others and myself, I’m putting him in scum category.
I could easily see him having motive to nk talah, as the argument between the two went on for pages during d2/d3.

The above behaviors about the pattern of his interactions, move me to scumread Ved.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:15 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I don't see how Titus can be scum and me and DGB be town.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

I've actually been suspecting you for awhile Performer. :S
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:29 am

In post 3318, I Am Innocent wrote:I don't see how Titus can be scum and me and DGB be town.

I asked you: "pretend that I am town, and re-work your little exercise." You wouldn't do it. I suspect the simple explanation is that you are lazy scum and don't want to be derailed from your little gambit. But, say we're both town, who is scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:31 am

In post 3319, Titus wrote:I've actually been suspecting you for awhile Performer. :S

That's as good as a town-confirmation of Performer, thanks.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3320, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3318, I Am Innocent wrote:I don't see how Titus can be scum and me and DGB be town.

I asked you: "pretend that I am town, and re-work your little exercise." You wouldn't do it. I suspect the simple explanation is that you are lazy scum and don't want to be derailed from your little gambit. But, say we're both town, who is scum?

This is the exact exercise I asked you to do and refused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

The votes are 3 v 3 ATM.

Why wouldn't scum just hammer you DGB?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3320, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Explain to me how we're both town. I have not seen a reasonable reason for you still being alive if town.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”