Blitz 2: The Stars My Destination Mafia- GAME OVER!

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by ika »

In post 248, BBmolla wrote:read the game and get back to me dood

i have been vaugley reading and right now i have read as foolow right now

town:
bbmolla
Ranger

nulls:
Nosferatu
Huntress
Syryana
Kid A
pignash
Spiffeh

scums in
Malakittens
talah
Firebringer
PeregrineV
Albert B. Rampage

m about to sleep bu i was askign you if anything viatal was needed i plan on reading up proper tommmorw
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by talah »

In post 244, BBmolla wrote:Scum tend to make shit up right? If someone is using the same exact reasoning I am, they likely aren't scum.

Uhhhh, no quite often scum will sheep town that are wrong and augment their arguments.

In post 244, BBmolla wrote:So why is ABR not automatically scum when he has different views?

That is not the question. The question is why do you settle on a
meta argument
about him generally not seeing eye to eye with you, to town him, after you've already made a
specific argument
about him being scummy in this game?

In post 244, BBmolla wrote:Because I plausibly believed ABR could have those views at my point of unvoting. Obviously I did not when I voted and was why I asked him.

Well I can see that's what you're pushing. I don't know if you came around to it or if you're just full of shit, but I'm not reading your agression as authentic.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by talah »

In post 249, Ranger wrote:
talah wrote:So... you had no reasons of your own?
Nice misrep.

I said Syryana said it better than I could. Not that I didn't have reasons of my own.

Syryana just stole every possible reason I could have listed before I could post any of my own. My early posting should have made it quite clear I saw the same things he did. If you'd like, I could go through the posting and do my own wording, but it will end up just being an inferior rehash of what Syryana so thoroughly did the first time.

Generally town are able to just reference their memory and state what they were thinking.

At the time you had wagoned FB because wagons (ok good, fine), and then stated that you were now scumreading FB.

I want to know what you were thinking at that time and I don't really care what Syryana said because obviously he went into some detail, and you didn't.

So again - you had no reason of your own to scumread Firebringer?
If that question's too hard for you, how are you reading Firebringer now?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by talah »

In post 250, ika wrote:
town:
bbmolla
Ranger

A sentence about why each are town please?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

nah nothing in particular ika

vote talah tho
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 251, talah wrote:Uhhhh, no quite often scum will sheep town that are wrong and augment their arguments.

I didn't state my arguments, he literally took them out of my brain.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 251, talah wrote:hat is not the question. The question is why do you settle on a meta argument about him generally not seeing eye to eye with you, to town him, after you've already made a specific argument about him being scummy in this game?

God fucking damnit how many ways can I say this.

ABR WAS SCUMMY BECAUSE I FOUND HIS SYR READ IMPLAUSIBLE

HE EXPLAINED HIS REASONING

I FOUND IT PLAUSIBLE
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 251, talah wrote:Well I can see that's what you're pushing. I don't know if you came around to it or if you're just full of shit, but I'm not reading your agression as authentic.

Then you're fucking dyslexic
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by talah »

In post 256, BBmolla wrote:

I FOUND IT PLAUSIBLE

He explained his reasoning!
You said you and him always don't see eye to eye!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 258, talah wrote:
In post 256, BBmolla wrote:

I FOUND IT PLAUSIBLE

He explained his reasoning!
You said you and him always don't see eye to eye!

We don't. I disagree with his reasoning. I think it's plausible he believes it.

Comprende?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by talah »

Mmm sorta maybe.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 234, BBmolla wrote:
In post 232, talah wrote:While I appreciate your abrasiveness and it comes across as scumhunting, I'm a bit concerned that you've come to independent sorta-conculsions that both FB and Nosferatu are town after having proposed them as scum/scum (83), then scum/sk (146) and now town/town (183)?

cause reads change when new info is provided/explained

Like have you ever played this game, what the fuck am I reading

Explain why your read changed properly pls
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 231, Kid A wrote:
In post 168, BBmolla wrote:Because Firebringer plays the SC2 Mafia playstyle of "Pages 1-5 we fuck around xd" which explains why he seemed scummy as fucking fuck.

His switch into actually being town makes me kind of unable to keep voting him.

What about his later posts made him town to you? If anything he was scummy under pressure

Not really sure why you ignored this and evaded the same question from talah
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

Interaction with me and interaction with Nosferatu seemed genuine.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Huntress »

@ Syryana:
Thanks for the elaboration in . The problem I have with it though is that it seems to me you are taking each of Firebringer's posts and finding a reason for it to be scummy, which is scummy in itself.

I have a question for you: Do you think Nosferatu misunderstood what Firebringer meant about a possible scum on the wagon in his reply to Spiffeh ()?

Vote: Syryana
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

Hey ika, why you think I am scum mate?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 146, BBmolla wrote:I want you to be scum, I'm gonna ride this out for now but I'll switch to Nos if it happens. Maybe he's SK and you're Mafia.

Why might Nos be SK rather than town, or mafia to Fb town? Or even in different scumgroups come to that? To say SK seems oddly specific.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 266, Huntress wrote:
In post 146, BBmolla wrote:I want you to be scum, I'm gonna ride this out for now but I'll switch to Nos if it happens. Maybe he's SK and you're Mafia.

Why might Nos be SK rather than town, or mafia to Fb town? Or even in different scumgroups come to that? To say SK seems oddly specific.

I'm 99.98% sure that he just thought we both weren't town but we couldn't be on the same scumteam. Since, I don't know, he literally said we couldn't be on the same team in his next post.

UNVOTE: Malakittens
VOTE: Huntress
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Syryana »

Will catch up soon, at work.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Huntress »

@ Nosferatu:
Why are you responding to a post that was addressed to someone else?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 269, Huntress wrote:
@ Nosferatu:
Why are you responding to a post that was addressed to someone else?

Does it really matter who it was addressed to? Saw a scummy thing, noted a scummy thing, and voted the person who said the scummy thing. Terribly simple.

Does your opinion of me drastically change because of this? Is this odd behaviour from me or in general? Have you never seen someone respond to something not addressed to them?

I mean for goodness's sakes, you just did it now! I didn't ask you a question, but here you are, responding to my post!

In short, the answer to your question is: Because I felt like it.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Huntress »

What you did by answering that was to deny BBmolla the chance to give his reply without it being clear that the response was his and his alone, thereby muddying the waters some, and affects the effectiveness of the question and how I judge the reply.

In other words you are interfering with my scumhunting which is anti-town at best and scummy at worst.

In this particular case I don't think much damage was done as you appear to have missed the point of my post but in future please wait until a question has been answered before adding your own take on it.

Now I'd like you to explain what you thought was scummy about my post.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

Mmk. Huntress may be town after all too~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 222, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: mala
I dun like this one 1 bit

I kind of agreed with you on first glance but after some introspection I decided that Mala-scum wouldn't play in such an easy to jump on way, if that makes any sense. She'd be trying to fit in better IMO.

In post 224, Malakittens wrote:Molla's probably town along with FB and Spiffeh is likely scum but then again that's pretty transparent eh?

Spiffeh?

In post 226, Firebringer wrote:
In post 224, Malakittens wrote:Molla's probably town along with FB and Spiffeh is likely scum but then again that's pretty transparent eh?

Wait how is spiffeh scum?
I would like to hear this.

Ninja'd

In post 229, Malakittens wrote:Gut, maybe a bit of probably inconclusive meta and moar gut.

Can you point out where you got gut pings?

In post 230, Kid A wrote:Have you changed your mind about this? Seems like yiu have two people in your scumpool but voted neither.

My scumpool doesn't have either an FB or a Nosferatu in it anymore. FB primarily because I went and reread the thread and taking into account Molla's point about SC2 players not taking RVS seriously and the fact he's been pretty fucking town since. Nosferatu's posting got a lot better too.

In post 232, talah wrote:Well that Firebringer wagon evaporated pretty quickly.

Wagons tend to do that when the person being wagoned starts obvtowning.

In post 232, talah wrote:Given that I don't like the ABR / ika options and Firebringer might be town given the main drivers are no longer voting him, I'm happy with this in principle and for a couple of other reasons.
VOTE: Syryana

...so you vote one of the drivers? Also is there any particular reason you have to be on a wagon? This also seems like rather a lot of justification for voting me.

In post 232, talah wrote:---
@Syr

Why did you unvote FB when he was at L-2? There was no risk there as long as nobody else voted him. Your unvote was pointless imo.

He was technically at L-1 when I unvoted, primarily because Ika is a lolhammer.

Also because there was no danger in unvoting him. Is my "pointless unvote" why you're scumreading me?

In post 232, talah wrote:
@Molla

While I appreciate your abrasiveness and it comes across as scumhunting, I'm a bit concerned that you've come to independent sorta-conculsions that both FB and Nosferatu are town after having proposed them as scum/scum (), then scum/sk () and now town/town ()?
It has a feeling of knowing that both are town and having trouble suspending your own disbelief and remaining convincing when confronted directly by your targets.
Also you're happy with ika, Ranger and Kid A now, who seem like pretty easy targets? I'm at least leaning town on ika.
In post 197, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: ABR

Elaborate on Syr scumread tho, make me see it.
In post 208, BBmolla wrote:ABR and me never tend to see things eye to eye, but I don't think it's indicative of alignment for him, we just read things different.

How is this a train of thought when you're saying ABR seems scummy and then stating something you know about him tending to not see eye to eye with you meta-wise? And you also claim to not be reaction testing?

I'm having a lot of trouble following your play here.

You leave my mason buddy the fuck alone.

In post 232, talah wrote:
@Mala

In post 210, Malakittens wrote:Well Molla's town.

Please explain, I'm not seeing it.
In post 229, Malakittens wrote:
In post 226, Firebringer wrote:

Wait how is spiffeh scum?
I would like to hear this.

Gut, maybe a bit of probably inconclusive meta and moar gut.

Your vote seems kind of useless just sitting there on gut.
Goign back to your response to me about voting off the FB wagon, how do you expect to get information from Day 1 if there aren't significant wagons to look back at later? Personal preferences aside, this is a different format from what most of us are used to and there's not a lot of time to chill and do nothing.
We need to be deciding on a lynch right now don't you think?

This part makes me squint really really fucking hard. You seem a lot more interested in being on a lynch wagon than you do in actually finding scum.

In post 239, Ranger wrote:
Syryana wrote:Totes down for an Ika lynch
Why? I actually really liked the natural feeling of his posting.

Because I don't know Ika well enough to know whether his posting is alignment indicative, but I know him more than well enough to policy lynch the fuck out of him given an opportunity.

In post 252, talah wrote:
In post 249, Ranger wrote:
talah wrote:So... you had no reasons of your own?
Nice misrep.

I said Syryana said it better than I could. Not that I didn't have reasons of my own.

Syryana just stole every possible reason I could have listed before I could post any of my own. My early posting should have made it quite clear I saw the same things he did. If you'd like, I could go through the posting and do my own wording, but it will end up just being an inferior rehash of what Syryana so thoroughly did the first time.

Generally town are able to just reference their memory and state what they were thinking.

At the time you had wagoned FB because wagons (ok good, fine), and then stated that you were now scumreading FB.

I want to know what you were thinking at that time and I don't really care what Syryana said because obviously he went into some detail, and you didn't.

So again - you had no reason of your own to scumread Firebringer?
If that question's too hard for you, how are you reading Firebringer now?

Line 1 is total bullshit.
Line 2 is pointless.
Line 3 he's answered already. Also if you don't buy that he has no reason outside of what I already posted, why are you voting me instead of him since according to you detail is a good thing?
Line 4: Let me spell it out for you. H-E W-A-S H-I-V-E-M-I-N-D-I-N-G W-I-T-H M-E A-N-D M-O-L-L-A.

In post 264, Huntress wrote:
@ Syryana:
Thanks for the elaboration in . The problem I have with it though is that it seems to me you are taking each of Firebringer's posts and finding a reason for it to be scummy, which is scummy in itself.

I have a question for you: Do you think Nosferatu misunderstood what Firebringer meant about a possible scum on the wagon in his reply to Spiffeh ()?

Vote: Syryana

No I'm not. Where am I doing this?

Re Nos: I don't think so, and I have no idea what the point of that question is.

In post 267, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 266, Huntress wrote:

I'm 99.98% sure that he just thought we both weren't town but we couldn't be on the same scumteam. Since, I don't know, he literally said we couldn't be on the same team in his next post.

UNVOTE: Malakittens
VOTE: Huntress

I love you; I don't love your vote.

Pedit: Agreed, Mala
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him