Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

The only reason that's not gun to your head autodeath LQ was Drixx was equally as stupid in We Didn't Play test this.

You both need to stop posting otherwise I am just going to votepark on the biggest wagon that's on one of you. You're going at it for pages making it hard to communicate with everyone else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Blackest Magick »

In post 959, Reasonably Rational wrote:The game mod is obviously not voting in the game, ergo he had that account activated and gave it to the appropriate player to use.

I'm trying to decide if you actually could possibly believe that a game mod would be voting in his game, or if you were trying to accomplish something with that post.

It's a mod mechanic that will probably sort itself out soon enough. Not something we should be considering lynching.

In post 996, Reasonably Rational wrote:Blackest Magick: this game has more than enough content for people to have opinions on. Share yours.
-Cerb

titus/fire/ranger/suzune/brantz
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

Why those scumreads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

BM: what you just posted is worthless. Give me reasons. Tell me if that's a list of town reads or scum reads. Also, the value in lynching said extra vote comes from the possibly incorrect assumption that Bright's alignment when flipped would match with the alignment of their creator. The thought isn't that it needs to be removed...the thought is that lynching it will result in either the removal of a scum tool, or confirmation of a players alignment. That's really more of an "in the event nobody seems obvscum today" option though. To that end, I had to place my vote on it to determine whether or not it was something we could vote for.

Titus, my previous question still stands. Also, just a point, I NEVER look at youtube videos posted. I do a lot of my playing via mobile and/or at work where looking at those videos isn't an option or simply wouldn't be enjoyable, so I don't do it.

I do second Titus' assertion that the game thread would be much cleaner if LQ and Jeanne refrained from posting for a bit so we can engage with other individuals.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

Which question?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:20 am

In post 951, Reasonably Rational wrote:Alright, I'm finally back! Hello everyone!

Titus: Please explain what the hell you were doing asking ME, of all people, for a "gut read" on D1? I don't really give reads D1, period, and if I do give a read, it's not going to be a "gut read", it's going to be a read where I tell you exactly why I feel the way I do about a given slot. Also explain the logical inconsistencies in your play. Drixx mentioned this earlier, and I know you didn't respond in a fashion that had me nodding in agreement. In what universe do scum act in a fashion that exposes themselves, when an ability is activated which they KNOW they didn't activate, and the person who did activate it stated that it was one of their powers? I'm sure we do have information now, that we wouldn't have had otherwise, but your reasoning behind the play is terrible. That, more than anything else, worries me about you. I feel like you're scum Titus who just tried to leverage some power to buy yourself a bunch of town cred and discredit others(since you can interpret the vote movements however you want, really, especially D1...until we get some flips that vote is largely useless). In short, what you are and have been doing does not make sense. Start making sense.

Ranger: The value of analysis of RVS on D1, with no further information, comes from meta knowledge. Do you have knowledge of wgeurts meta such that his 11 and 13 gave you cause to scum read him? If so, link to the games in question, and expand on what said meta knowledge is. In addition, why wouldn't you wait until further information came from the thread to make your move and mark him? It's suboptimal play, in every way. It's strictly superior to wait until later in the day phase to make said mark, unless you expect there to be a vig that might shoot you. You'll get more information, you'll see how more people react who are already invested in conversations, you can note who takes the opportunity to change the subject, etc. The play you made is objectively inferior, even if you do actually have a good reason to scum read someone(which I find highly unlikely).

Jeanne11: You are tinfoil hat crazy right now. Stop it please. The game would be a lot better off if you just stopped responding to wgeurts etc. for, say, 36 hours, so we can start talking about all the other people in this game. I say this even though I am certain you are either scum or incredibly incompetent. There are no other explanations for ruining the plan Titus had set up by jumping the gun. I'm going to advise Drixx to ignore you for the rest of the day, and I'm going to ignore you as well, because you aren't helping the game state at all. You're just spamming the thread.

Those are the first thoughts off the top of my head. I might do some isoing later, I might not, no guarantees, we'll see what happens...but really, guys. look to the people who aren't involved in this huge drama in the middle of the thread for the scum.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, I wanted you to engage. So I asked you for a read. Any read.

Notice how I said anti-town, not scum. Really, my post was crafted to get the result I wanted. We get a lot of engagement and we can determine there's next to no bussing. You seem to think that scum would default to thinking that vote by PM = town and that's absurd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:28 am

My point is that there is no information gained from that vote which is usable today, and your assertion that would be is fundamentally flawed.

-Cerb
Show

Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:34 am

In post 1078, Reasonably Rational wrote:To that end, I had to place my vote on it to determine whether or not it was something we could vote for.

Fair enough.

In post 1078, Reasonably Rational wrote:Tell me if that's a list of town reads or scum reads.

not sure if srs

Titus - Don't like the gambit, just looks like an attempt to earn some townreads. Also looks like an ability that would be given to scum and intended to use anonymously. Hasn't looked town overall. Early on, didn't like her accusing LQ of rolefishing, or saying that my RVS was the worst she's ever seen.

Fire - maybe scum, content:fluff ratio seems high and they've joined the primary wagons and not much else.

Ranger - Really didn't like his post saying i'm confirmed scum. Especially on D1. People who do that to me are usually scum. Would love to wagon this.

Suzune - She's being highly active without being major influence on the game. Not picking up town tells. Gut, mostly.

Brantz - He will remain in my lynch pool unless he does something townie.

VOTE: Ranger
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1082, Reasonably Rational wrote:My point is that there is no information gained from that vote which is usable today, and your assertion that would be is fundamentally flawed.

-Cerb

VCA isn't meant to be done Day 1. Still flipping LQ would do shittons in proving my theory as you believe that Suzune/Elbrin/Jeanne are town right?

My assertion isn't flawed. If my plan failed at all, it's because of Jeanne saying "scum" instead of anti-town. Still think it netted us LQ and wgeurts as scum. BM is likely the third.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Blackest Magick
Blackest Magick
Townie
Blackest Magick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:40 am

lol
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:44 am

Post by wgeurts »

Titus, you're wrrroooonnnngg.
Like really wrong.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Elbirn »

I read the past million pages and have nothing to add *sips soda*
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:10 am

Post by wgeurts »

Am I now town?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:12 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 1015, wgeurts wrote:Isnt that her messaging?
Also if what you say is true there's likely 1 scum in that hood.

Hoods are not alignment indicative..

In post 162, FireKari wrote:
In post 160, Titus wrote:
In post 157, Elbirn wrote:I'm happy with Jeanne for now. She hasn't done much yet but she has a very casual tone. She feels relaxed. I liek it.

Keep an eye on her for me. Make sure I am not hoowinked k?

We can see why you might be, but those are not alignment indicative.
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 am

Post by FireKari »

Just a heads up, but we will be v/la nov 4-5.
Also, to any1 who suspects us, we can prolly conftown d2.

~Yukari
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1088, wgeurts wrote:Am I now town?

If you vote LQ the answer might be yes
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:49 am

In post 1084, Titus wrote:
In post 1082, Reasonably Rational wrote:My point is that there is no information gained from that vote which is usable today, and your assertion that would be is fundamentally flawed.

-Cerb

VCA isn't meant to be done Day 1. Still flipping LQ would do shittons in proving my theory as you believe that Suzune/Elbrin/Jeanne are town right?

My assertion isn't flawed. If my plan failed at all, it's because of Jeanne saying "scum" instead of anti-town. Still think it netted us LQ and wgeurts as scum. BM is likely the third.

I don't particularly find any of those slots to be town.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Error Titus Robot mentioned 8 slots.

Titus robot also forgot Klingon as a scumread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:25 am

Post by wgeurts »

MOD: Can we have a VC and some prods?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Elbirn »

Vc yes, everyone else while not very active, have still posted within the last 24 hours. I think prods are 72 hours or 48 hours by request but idk everyone's rules are different I think

Prod Policy was changed for this game (since it has less players/shorter deadlines) to being 48 hours.
It was up to 72 hours when I was running SU mafia because nights were 72 hours and had a ton of actions to process.
No one is eligible for a prod as of VC 1.12, anyway.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

@BM/LQ/Wgeurts, Thoughts on Klingon please!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:23 am

Post by wgeurts »

Possibbly scum, nothing particulary town but nothing that stands out and makes me think wow that's scummy.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:30 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I went through Klings ISO and saw some Scum hunting. That's an ok sign I guess. I nailed Kling last game we were both in for not doing that and they were Scum who didn't get lynched fwiw.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:36 am

Post by FireKari »

We have 2 scumleans, 1 null, and 1 townlean on Kling.
~Yukari

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”