Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Grib »

Well, yeah, I can't be absolutely sure he isn't lying. I just don't believe he is. I want to see how he plays toDay.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Grib »

Also, I hate the strategy of trolling/being scummy on purpose to gather votes on yourself for analysis. It just causes unnecessary confusion and makes you sound less credible when you suddenly decide to take the game seriously, because then it looks like you're just pandering to the people attacking you for
your
bright idea.

Tails had it right. Lickety was scummy, he still is scummy, and that makes him a good pressure target, at the absolute least.

And you want to talk about easy, you know what else is super, super easy? Lynching a claimed Survivor.

What do you think of Lickety's hammer and his vote for Xtoxm toDay? Also, if you think Lickety is town,

LicketyQuickety (5): smiffle, Tails, Metal Sonic, MarioManiac4, Gendaberry
Davsto (2): All Alone, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (1): Davsto
Wanderer-nl (1): Xtoxm

do you think there were scum on his wagon here? Besides Mario, of course.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Grib »

Also, it might just be me, but with the way yesterDay played out, it
really
looks like Tails was shot for tunneling into Lickety and then townreading him later in the Day.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1074, GuiltyLion wrote:I want Xtoxm to give us Link. If he's not gonna do that, then I don't see a reason to move my vote off of him. Plus, my vote on him is useful for me to see what everyone else says about it. I could move my vote to Firebringer or Gendaberry (wildcard Davsto but the Sheik claim actually makes me rethink my earlier position on that slot), but I feel like that would be just as useless as it is currently.

Nah, that's lazy voting, and that's not okay. What is your vote on Xtoxm actually going to accomplish? What else is there to react to in this scenario? We all know you want to lynch him. In fact, there are already two other people voting for him. You should be pushing to get information elsewhere. Voting for and pressuring other players is never useless, but not using your vote is.

If you voted for Firebringer or Dav, I'd probably follow. One vote becomes two, which could potentially become three, which gets people talking and giving reads and information and etc.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1076, Grib wrote:Also, I hate the strategy of trolling/being scummy on purpose to gather votes on yourself for analysis. It just causes unnecessary confusion and makes you sound less credible when you suddenly decide to take the game seriously, because then it looks like you're just pandering to the people attacking you for your bright idea.

So do I, but my first game ever on this site I mislynched somebody and outed myself as PR because they did the same thing. So I have experience with players who play that way.

In post 1076, Grib wrote:And you want to talk about easy, you know what else is super, super easy? Lynching a claimed Survivor.

Sure, but in the end lynching the survivor is at worst slightly good for town. At best, it's actually lynching scum. It's 100% better than another mislynch on town.

In post 1076, Grib wrote:What do you think of Lickety's hammer and his vote for Xtoxm toDay? Also, if you think Lickety is town,

LicketyQuickety (5): smiffle, Tails, Metal Sonic, MarioManiac4, Gendaberry
Davsto (2): All Alone, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (1): Davsto
Wanderer-nl (1): Xtoxm

do you think there were scum on his wagon here? Besides Mario, of course.

I would like to know why Lickety kept saying he gets something from hammering. What was that thing, and why was it important for him to hammer?

I think his vote on Xtoxm is okay, you're right that it's a contradiction in what he said before but I could see him changing his mind once Wanderer flipped town. He seems pretty loose with his opinions, he doesn't think about things a lot before he posts them. He's already been called out for this when he had completely inconsistent views on Wanderer/Xtoxm slots.

With respect to the LQ wagon, I was actually leaning scum on Tails until his NK. I think Metal Sonic/ika slot is essentially conftown due to the way the interaction with Xtoxm went, and smiffle is a strong townread. Gendaberry is coasting off of the miller claim, besides that he hasn't done much, seems like he has to be goaded into giving his opinions. So if there is scum besides Mario, I'd pick Gendaberry, but I'm not all that confident in it.

In post 1077, Grib wrote:Also, it might just be me, but with the way yesterDay played out, it really looks like Tails was shot for tunneling into Lickety and then townreading him later in the Day.

This is a good point. Tails NK is pretty baffling to me.

In post 1078, Grib wrote:Nah, that's lazy voting, and that's not okay. What is your vote on Xtoxm actually going to accomplish? What else is there to react to in this scenario?

Well, we could use an Xtoxm post, to start with.

I generally don't like to move my vote unless it's on someone I'm okay with lynching (as okay as I can be at the time - obviously stuff like RVS or early game votes are less significant than later votes). I've seen too many games where townies get quicklynched because people were voting them solely for something they didn't like, or because someone missed the VC, or whatever. Setting the precedent of 'yeah just vote someone as soon as they do something questionable' makes it easier for scum to hide on wagons. You can rest assured that whoever I'm voting is my top lynch candidate.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Grib »

Oh, right, I forgot he claimed to get something out of hammering.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:11 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I didn't like the way things went down on G-nl and I am to blame for that. My reasons for voting Xt are the same as stated in the thread like a gazillion times so far. He's 3p and that's good enough reason for me. I thought we had Scum when we were lynching W-nl but since that didn't work I think we should take a more conservative approach.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Grib »

Also, there's no danger of anyone getting quicklynched given that the only wagon is on the Survivor, but whatever.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1081, LicketyQuickety wrote:I didn't like the way things went down on G-nl and I am to blame for that. My reasons for voting Xt are the same as stated in the thread like a gazillion times so far. He's 3p and that's good enough reason for me. I thought we had Scum when we were lynching W-nl but since that didn't work I think we should take a more conservative approach.

Why did you say Xtoxm is going to endgame?

Why were you more confident in Wanderer being scum than Xtoxm? You 'said it a gazillion times', but your Day-ending vote said the opposite.

What did you get out of hammering Wanderer?

Also respond to the other questions, please.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Grib »

ika, do I need to worry about you hammering anyone at L-1 or are you chill?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

zzz.

In post 1079, GuiltyLion wrote:This is a good point. Tails NK is pretty baffling to me.

he was the reason i wasn't yesterdays lynch. killing him enables my lynch. should be pretty clear i am what i say i am.

i am (not really) any better than another mislynch at this point.

going to daycop lion probably
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:40 am

In post 1083, Grib wrote:
In post 1081, LicketyQuickety wrote:I didn't like the way things went down on G-nl and I am to blame for that. My reasons for voting Xt are the same as stated in the thread like a gazillion times so far. He's 3p and that's good enough reason for me. I thought we had Scum when we were lynching W-nl but since that didn't work I think we should take a more conservative approach.

Why did you say Xtoxm is going to endgame?

because I was being stupid.

Why were you more confident in Wanderer being scum than Xtoxm? You 'said it a gazillion times', but your Day-ending vote said the opposite.

I can't deny that. I'll just say Ika makes sense to me now.

What did you get out of hammering Wanderer?

Not going to answer that unless its looking like I'm getting lynched.

Also respond to the other questions, please.

Repeat the question?

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Grib »

Your responses are underwhelming.

In post 1068, Grib wrote:
In post 1044, LicketyQuickety wrote:BTW Xt goes to endgame.

In post 1061, LicketyQuickety wrote:If at first you don't succeed...

VOTE: Xt

VOTE: Lickety

Hi. You will explain your vote.

I spent about half of the game wanting you dead, and then I saw you Daykilled the Serial Killer, thought about it, and decided I at least want you examined more closely. Congratulations on the non-town kill, but it's not nearly as towny as Daykilling actual groupscum (assuming this game isn't town vs. Neutrals, and even then, the towncred would still be minimal). What are your reads? Please be specific.

These questions.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1074, GuiltyLion wrote:I want Xtoxm to give us Link.

well you're not acting like it. who do you want checked?

atm im very close to checking you.

you're doing a lot to get me killed. link fucking wants me dead ASAP.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:48 am

In post 1087, Grib wrote:Your responses are underwhelming.

In post 1068, Grib wrote:
In post 1044, LicketyQuickety wrote:BTW Xt goes to endgame.

In post 1061, LicketyQuickety wrote:If at first you don't succeed...

VOTE: Xt

VOTE: Lickety

Hi. You will explain your vote.

I spent about half of the game wanting you dead, and then I saw you Daykilled the Serial Killer, thought about it, and decided I at least want you examined more closely. Congratulations on the non-town kill, but it's not nearly as towny as Daykilling actual groupscum (assuming this game isn't town vs. Neutrals, and even then, the towncred would still be minimal). What are your reads? Please be specific.

These questions.

It's been a while since I've been in this game. Let me reread some stuff and I'll make a reads list.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

in other news, grib is town, if that wasn't obvious
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

and lion.

you suggesting i'd have played d1 as i did as fucking group scum. AND killed the primary advocate of not lynching me.

then you are either being really bad or really scummy.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1081, LicketyQuickety wrote:My reasons for voting Xt are the same as stated in the thread like a gazillion times so far. He's 3p and that's good enough reason for me.

Here is every post by Lickety mentioning Xtoxm after he claimed Survivor:

Spoiler:
In post 802, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK we are going to lynch Xt and I am going to hammer it.

Wants to lynch the Survivor. Doesn't list reasons.

In post 810, LicketyQuickety wrote:Actually if Xt plays for town I wouldn't mind having a co-dependent relationship with such a role if they are survivor. Xt is a super vet so having him sniff out Scum could be a good thing.

PEdit. Do you guys really not see this? I mean like there is 2 or more survivor roles, what make one better to keep the other.

I'd rather keep the Vet around personally.

Doesn't want to lynch the Survivor. Lists reasons for keeping him around.

In post 817, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK fine, we'll do away with Xt, but I am going to hammer.

Wants to lynch the Survivor. Doesn't give reasons.

In post 820, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why don't we just use abilities on XT?

Doesn't want to lynch the Survivor. Would prefer to use him for...something.

In post 841, LicketyQuickety wrote:Xt, do you have a read on Tails at all?

Doesn't want to lynch the Survivor. Asking the Survivor for reads.
In post 847, LicketyQuickety wrote:Go ahead and Vote Xt, its not the hammer yet.

Wants to lynch the Survivor. Doesn't give reasons.

In post 861, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 860, Xtoxm wrote:scum might not have safeclaims either btw so be careful with massclaim

Funny that you mention it because I was wondering if we might break this game right now.

Doesn't want to lynch the Survivor.

In post 959, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Everyone,

I think we need to lynch Xt today.

the longer we wait to lynch him the more problematic it gets for us. Right now we have no confirmed Scum... that should really be the only thing keeping us from lynching Xt. We already have one player we have to wait and see on which is Genda. I would really rather keep that kind of thing to a minimum if you get what I'm saying. When we start to get like 3 players that we are waiting on "finding out" stuff it gets really problematic real fast.

Wants to lynch the Survivor. Actually gives reasons.

In post 1022, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1021, Gendaberry wrote:Well Tails's plan seems pretty alright, I'm good with this.

VOTE: Wanderer

Also, what's the chance of Xtoxm being a jester instead of a survivor? I'm not sure how ika's role works, but I'm assuming jester would show up as non-town with it right? This doesn't matter much though if we're going to try and let vig deal with it anyways.

I read Xt saying they wanted out of the game as pretty genuine. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb and say jester doesn't really fit the theme too well, since, ya'know this is a Theme based on fighting each other :roll:

Doesn't want to lynch the Survivor.

In post 1031, LicketyQuickety wrote:Xt, if you are somehow a Town Survivor now's the time to speak up about that.

Hesitates on lynching the Survivor.

In post 1042, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Wanderer-nl

VOTES SOMEONE WHO
ISN'T
THE SURVIVOR. NOT EVEN JUST A NORMAL VOTE, BUT A
HAMMER

In post 1044, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1043, Davsto wrote:That's L-1, LQ.

I made a derp and hammered without a claim because I was really sure the slot was scum. There are 13 players left in the game dav.

BTW Xt goes to endgame.
[/quote]

Notice, in his own words, he says he didn't derp because he miscounted the votes; he hammered because he was
really
sure Wanderer was scum. Even though he 'gave a gazillion reasons' why Xtoxm should be lynched!

tl;dr holy fuck, obvious scum or horribad town.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1088, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 1074, GuiltyLion wrote:I want Xtoxm to give us Link.

well you're not acting like it. who do you want checked?

atm im very close to checking you.

you're doing a lot to get me killed. link fucking wants me dead ASAP.

Remind me why Link wants you dead?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Grib »

Ah, never mind, because you could out him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

because im a triforce daycop and ikaslot said link is scum

and anyone left who hasn't claimed come out about having a triforce (as me and dav did at game start)

are clearly scum for hiding it

we assume link has a triforce but i think thats a very safe assumption
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1086, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can't deny that.
I'll just say Ika makes sense to me now.

[...]

Not going to answer that
unless its looking like I'm getting lynched.

Lickety, you will elaborate on both of these or I will kill you.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:03 pm

In post 1096, Grib wrote:
In post 1086, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can't deny that.
I'll just say Ika makes sense to me now.

[...]

Not going to answer that
unless its looking like I'm getting lynched.

Lickety, you will elaborate on both of these or I will kill you.

Go ahead and kill me then.

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Grib »

I'd rather lynch you, tbh, but I'll go ahead and mark you as my target toNight.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Grib »

Actually, let me try this from a different angle before I finalize my decision.

What do you hope to gain by withholding this information?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”