Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Uhmm, what keyser? Herrcombs and mykonian are your two strongest town reads and on the garmr wagon but you are joining the meanmelter wagon??
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1125, Dwlee99 wrote:Uhmm, what keyser? Herrcombs and mykonian are your two strongest town reads and on the garmr wagon but you are joining the meanmelter wagon??

Correct.

Now what are you really asking?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So you believe your town reads are wrong? You say "let's examine the wagons" or whatever and then say how your town reads are on one wagon but you join another??
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1127, Dwlee99 wrote:So you believe your town reads are wrong? You say "let's examine the wagons" or whatever and then say how your town reads are on one wagon but you join another??

If I scum-read Garmr I will vote Garmr :roll:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

K lol
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by herrcombs »

Prodge for a day or two. Had some things come up IRL but I will catch up shortly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm eager to see that flip on mean melter and watch that scum drown.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm here and reading now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

Keyser wants to lynch MM, which is good. I share his concern about players that I read as Town (Mykonian, Herrcombs) being on Garmr's wagon while Hieirama is on the MM wagon. Still, I'm not terribly excited to switch my vote.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I will L-1 when I get home from school unless Meanmelter can convince me not to.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1110, Lalendra wrote:That is my main problem with Mean as well.

In post 1102, Meanmelter wrote:If this is what you guys truly believe, this was not my intention at all. I was not attempting to defend them at all. I think this might make more sense considering in my first post I had more negative town rep on Lale and Haschel. Even then, I don't see how saying "They've ALWAYS been quiet." is some form of defense for someone it's referring to.

In post 1117, Keyser Söze wrote:Interestingly, Haschel Cedricson does not comment/reply to Meanmelter's question.

But he did.
In post 684, Haschel Cedricson wrote:You misunderstand me; my problem was not with pistachio's list (Well, I had a problem with it but it wasn't the one I was referring to in the post you quoted); it was with Hieirama saying that the reason pistachio's list was so short was because he didn't want to give null reads, despite the fact that 2/5 of his list was in fact null reads.

In post 1117, Keyser Söze wrote:Does your "This is not how two town talk to each other" comment apply here too?

He'll never answer your questions, by the way. He ignores them all.

In post 1114, Dwlee99 wrote:@MeanMelter: From a quick skim of your ISO you have interactions with a lot of people (mainly questions) but not really saying how you feel on the slots. Can you quote an example of you posting how you feel on a slot?

I've commented on quite a few slots tbh fam. I feel like quoting them all would be a giant quote mess (And I don't wanna anger the Keyser.) SO I'll do a few if that's ok.
Myko
In post 1044, Meanmelter wrote:Regardless, I am quite happy about the effort you put into your post. I would be interested in seeing your analysis like this on the night kills.

Lale
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:Her actions are pretty good in my book. But her reasons? They really do not sit with me well.
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I don't like who she protected night one,

Haschel
In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I've hinted before I did not like his play style. But He wasn't worth my vote at the time as much as Garmr,

In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:was expecting you to have more to say about other peoples posts, like most of us. I am personally not too keen with this.

Hier
In post 1102, Meanmelter wrote:If you are going to come in every 2 days and giving barely any reason on placing your vote on somebody you might as well go and replace out.

Which isn't much of an opinion but I've given others flak for doing this kind of stuff. But I'm sure you get the idea.

In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I never liked her, Dier Haschel having small post counts, but at least when Lale posted it was usually content, or at least it is now.

GarmrI think this is self-explanatory.

I believe the only slots I have not directly commented on is Herrcombs Keyser and yourself. Which I don't feel are too needed considering none of you have given me any suspicion.

I guess my activity during the Haschel wagon is more suspicious than the reasons I brought up about Garmr. This has become a really confusing game for me. That, or no one is paying attention :)

@Dwlle, Dierfire, Keyser, Garmr
So what are you guys gonna do D4 when I flip scum?

I probably wont be able to comment much the next few days. We're having a Halloween party for two days here and I'm gonna have homework to make up. I'll at least be able to read what you guys posts but I don't think I'll have a lot of time to comment on everything.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1133, Dierfire wrote:Keyser wants to lynch MM, which is good. I share his concern about players that I read as Town (Mykonian, Herrcombs) being on Garmr's wagon while Hieirama is on the MM wagon. Still, I'm not terribly excited to switch my vote.

This posts is just as disappointing as Hier.

I see why scum would never target these guys.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1135, Meanmelter wrote:So what are you guys gonna do D4 when I flip scum?

I was thinking of sending Hieirama after you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay, thanks for those examples. Ftr I said an but I like that you put more.

And idk how you want me to answer that question. It is all situational. Who gets NK'd? What are reactions on your wagon? etc.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:40 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Vote Count 3.5

Garmr - mykonian, Meanmelter, herrcombs [L-2]
Meanmelter - Garmr, Dierfire, Hieirama [L-2]

Not Voting -
Dwlee99, Lalendra, Keyser Söze

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-11-04 08:00:00)

Seeking a replacement for Hieirama.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:41 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1139, A Simple Plan wrote:Not Voting - Dwlee99, Lalendra

you two are making me sad.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1139, A Simple Plan wrote:

Not Voting -

3*
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:35 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 1110, Lalendra wrote:So just to be clear, you are saying, since you voted Garmr, that you think Mean is town?

After Haschel's lynch, I was considering that Mean could be scum due to his interactions with him earlier in the game. However, the events of today make me townread Mean for a few reasons. Namely, Garmr's push against Mean seems buried in false accusations and hyperbole that have been challenged, and then ignored by Garmr. I don't understand why as town, Garmr needs to do this. The evidence he and others have presented so far does not compel me to vote for Mean, and furthermore, it makes me believe the Mean wagon is scum driven. I don't feel comfortable joining that wagon with two of my scumreads (Garmr and Hiei) on it. (Although it looks like Hiei is being force-replaced out, which I still have no idea how to feel about.)

This game has stagnated and it seems people are content letting the dichotomy between Garmr and Mean go unchallenged. Then again, we have less than four days left so I'm guessing we'll end up choosing between the two unless someone has strong feelings about someone else.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:54 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1141, Dwlee99 wrote:

Not Voting -

3*

no sunshine, soze is fine. It's really just you two.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1143, mykonian wrote:
In post 1141, Dwlee99 wrote:

Not Voting -

3*

no sunshine, soze is fine. It's really just you two.

:D
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1119, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh, I did not see that it wasn't a vote lalendra.
I knew it made no sense.

No worries, it was my own fault.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1135, Meanmelter wrote:
@Dwlle, Dierfire, Keyser, Garmr
So what are you guys gonna do D4 when I flip scum?

Wait...what? Did you just admit to it? I just...what???

I'm okay with putting this one at L-1.
VOTE: Meanmelter
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Lalendra »

Mean, a claim would be good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1142, herrcombs wrote:
In post 1110, Lalendra wrote:So just to be clear, you are saying, since you voted Garmr, that you think Mean is town?

After Haschel's lynch, I was considering that Mean could be scum due to his interactions with him earlier in the game. However, the events of today make me townread Mean for a few reasons. Namely, Garmr's push against Mean seems buried in false accusations and hyperbole that have been challenged, and then ignored by Garmr. I don't understand why as town, Garmr needs to do this. The evidence he and others have presented so far does not compel me to vote for Mean, and furthermore, it makes me believe the Mean wagon is scum driven. I don't feel comfortable joining that wagon with two of my scumreads (Garmr and Hiei) on it. (Although it looks like Hiei is being force-replaced out, which I still have no idea how to feel about.)

This game has stagnated and it seems people are content letting the dichotomy between Garmr and Mean go unchallenged. Then again, we have less than four days left so I'm guessing we'll end up choosing between the two unless someone has strong feelings about someone else.

No i had some pretty good points which obviously people have noticed because they are voting mean melter just you have the inability to read the game. You also don't have the mental capacity to point out where you think my reads are hyperboyle making for a pretty shitty reason to scum read me. I don't think you have produced any good content this whole game.

I find it funny also how no one has even pointed out this

In post 745, herrcombs wrote:I didn't realize that we have less than four IRL days left before the deadline. We should probably consolidate, yeah?

From what I understand, several people don't want to take sides in the Garmr vs Lalendra thing. I can understand the desire to let their PR claims sort themselves out. If I had to compromise (someone who's not Garmr/Lalendra/Hieirama), I'd pick Haschel. It seems like he's popping in this game every so often only to take little prods at people without building serious reads or analyzing the game to any degree of depth. He's flown under my radar all game but I could definitely see that as a scum tactic.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Haschel Cedricson

In post 801, herrcombs wrote:Fuck it. You're actually right -- a Lala lynch gives us a hell of a lot more information than a Haschel lynch.

We'd better be right about this, or else I'm flipping my desk.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lalendra L-2

That was you jumping off the lalendra wagon at any chance you got.

Only when lalendra lynch looked impossible and hascheals looked imminent did you jump on the wagon.

So guess what bud Your the next lynch tomorrow. Even if it means giving keyser a logical bitchslap to do it.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:25 am

Post by herrcombs »

I honestly don't know why I am responding to you right now, but golly I feel compelled to. First you invite me to fellate you (which I've thought long and hard about, but I'll decline, thanks anyway), next you
completely
evade the criticism lodged at your case against meanmelter by demeaning those who bring it up, then you insult my intelligence and imply I haven't done anything this game. And still you're either misreading everything I write, or you're deliberately misrepresenting me.

Actually ya know what, I'm not going to do this with you any more. I've had it with your juvenile personal attacks.

And you can't intimidate me. Nice try lining up your mislynch targets though scum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”