Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 783, Call of the Wild wrote:@Spiffeh-Do you think both BC and Scorpius are scum?

Scorpious yes and that has never changed since my reads list. Especially since he has disappeared ever since he was pressured.
BeardedCat I'm still scum reading but am a little less sure about. I really dislike how Plot's initial vote on Metal Sonic went down. Because Metal Sonic said BBT was ignoring the thread? When that isn't even exactly a false statement? I'll talk about it more later on in this post but I want to know your take on this.

You also mentioned that you didn't like that I was voting for someone other than who I wanted to be lynched ultimately. And I don't even get why that's a problem. I voted for Aristophanes because you said he was active elsewhere on the site, figured he was still looking at the thread because of that, and voted for him so he'd see that he needed to actually contribute. I still voiced my support of the Scorpious wagon so it wouldn't lose traction (to no avail because KT and Dwlee swapped over to Aristophanes really quickly fsr). I'm not going to vote park on someone, even if I think they are the scummiest, if I think my vote will be of greater use or garner better reactions elsewhere.
In post 788, BeardedCat wrote:You're missing the point.

MS didn't just say 'Where is BBT?' he tried to spin it to make me look scummy. Like I was only avoiding this game - which is bullshit for two reasons.

1) MS knows activity is not alignment indicative for me, for him to try and use this to make me look scummy means that MS is scum. Town!MS does not do this.

2) I LOVE being scum. MS knows this which means he would also know that I pay much more attention to the games I'm scum in. For MS to suddenly act like this isn't a thing, again, points to MS being scum.

Basically, MS is using things that he knows are not alignment indicative for me to try and paint me in a scummy light. And that's scummy.

See this would have all been fine if YOU were the one that voted for Metal Sonic and gave these reasons. But Plotinus did and never said any of this and it's his reasons for the vote I have the problem with. Don't act like this was all on the table all along.

And even so, you're misunderstanding. Let's take a look at the post that Plotinus voted MS for:
In post 623, Metal Sonic wrote:dont change vote. please remain on beardedcat.

don't mind the ari ignoring this game. it is admittedly, fairly slow.

anyway he was MVP in mafia cafe, i wouldn't think he would be bad as scum for that to be a tell

(psst: BBT is ignoring this game too. vote him back!)

This was in response to me switching my vote from you to Aristophanes. He was trying to convince me to change my vote back. If you read it in context, it's clear I was voting for Aristophanes for being active elsewhere on the site and not posting here, which is where "BBT is ignoring this game too. vote him back!" comes into play. Plot immediately overreacted and acted like this was the crux of MS' argument when it was clearly a throwaway comment. And tbh now I think you're trying to cover for him and giving him all the this justification that he never provided to begin with.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 788, BeardedCat wrote:Yeah, that's play-style. Plot can be verbose at times - not alignment indicative.

I buy that.
In post 788, BeardedCat wrote:They don't relate specifically to one another - I was talking about the slot (Titus) in general.

Ok.
In post 788, BeardedCat wrote:I don't know why you're acting like we're at the time in the game where we need to decide on a compromise lynch - that sounds like pretty shitty reasoning to start moving your vote around.

I never said that we had to compromise a lynch. I explained in my previous post that if I think my vote will serve a better purpose elsewhere I will vote there even if I would prefer someone else was lynched. No one was really considering my arguments against EP, your slot pinged me, Metal Sonic asked me to wagon you, so I voted for you. I am pretty surprised so many people have an issue with this.
In post 788, BeardedCat wrote:Yeah, this is bad. Shows a lack of conviction in your reads. I don't see how Aristo being inactive should change your read on him being scum.

See above. I mean I have been pretty consistent with this all game so if you have a problem with it you have a problem with my playstyle. It doesn't make me scummy.
In post 790, BeardedCat wrote:Why are you lamenting a wagon that you're not even a part of?

See above. I was still scum reading him and ultimately wanted him lynched. I guess it's a little unfair if you actually read this as a serious post, but I am confused why you took a post starting with "EW" so seriously in the first place. Like is this supposed to contribute to your case against me or something? Because if so I will probably laugh at how far you're reaching.
In post 790, BeardedCat wrote:Wow. I mean, you JUST unvoted Aristo because he wasn't here and you're talking about people successfully lurking votes off of them? Are you serious right now?

The obvious difference here is that Aristophanes was NEVER around and Scorpious disappeared after he was taking heat and people had piled votes on him. If you don't see the difference there than I don't know what to tell you.

So yeah your suspicion of me seems to boil down to my voting tendencies which is really just the way I play the game when I have multiple suspects this early on. Which is usually not the case, to be fair. It also comes off as a tad forced, especially with your last two points.

Dwlee I can't believe you're buying this?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@KTthecreeper:
Why did you switch off of Scorpious so easily when you seemed extremely convinced he was scum?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I'll respond to more stuff when I don't have a gargantuan amount of work to do.
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Call of the Wild »

Prod Dodge
Hydra of Titus and SilverWolf
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Call of the Wild »

^^^ is Titus
Hydra of Titus and SilverWolf
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 802, Spiffeh wrote:@KTthecreeper:
Why did you switch off of Scorpious so easily when you seemed extremely convinced he was scum?

I honestly forgot i mean looking back on it it was probuly a bad move

VOTE: Scorpious
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Now that you explain it it makes sense about the lamenting over a wagon you're not on. I'm reverting back to my scorpious vote.
UNVOTE: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Scorpious
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

do you two want a room?

(Will give a proper catch up post this evening...I hope...Halo 5 is calling me)
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 745, gummmybear wrote:And I want Scorp to address this: how do you feel about BC now after what was done? And do you agree with BC's assertion that you would be scumreading BC because of the newbie that you were both in?

I guess I'll start here. doing catch up out of order.. it helps me..

Can you clarify "what was done? My name seems to have been brought up often,maybe a post number?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:42 am

Post by BeardedCat »

I'm interested to see who replaces sonic and what their take on the thread is.

Circling back to scorpious's and subsequent.

He asks some questions of ari, but ari hasn't reached this page in his catchup yet, so I'll skip commenting on them for now.

Bella does a catchup post in but misses the questions you asked her.

In post 528, Scorpious wrote:COTW- I guess I would expect more from town Titus honestly. BBT is doing what he did to me in another game and I'm 90% sure he flipped scum,again not positive,but I have too many windows open already.. lol
COTW is Titus and SilverWolf. BeardedCat is Plotinus and BlueBoodedToffee. Do you mean that a member of COTW is doing to you what BBT did to you in another game or do you mean that BBT the member of BeardedCat is doing what he did to you in another game? (And what was the thing that he did?)

In post 531, Scorpious wrote:Rory will take a little bit of comparing ,but his might have to wait,not sure if I can do it critically right now..
I'd like you to come back to this when you have a chance, but I know it's a more in depth question than the others.

I need to see more really. This is an okay start.

pedit: gummy wants to know if you think i'd be engaging with you about your readslist like this regardless of my alignment or not, whether you're townreading me for reaching out to you or whether you're scumreading me for it, or treating it as null.

--P
Hydra of BlueBloodedToffee and Plotinus

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:44 am

Post by BeardedCat »

I feel like Bella's avoiding me. Looking through her ISO she's mentioned BBT a couple times but me only once.

--P

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 810, BeardedCat wrote:pedit: gummy wants to know if you think i'd be engaging with you about your readslist like this regardless of my alignment or not, whether you're townreading me for reaching out to you or whether you're scumreading me for it, or treating it as null.

No,I'm reading your slot as town. Now I have stated I'm terrible with singles,so you could infer my skills on reading a hydra..I still think the slot is town

My only slight concern with you is how you kinda tried to ease me away from KT/DW. That's just one of those things where I have to decide if you had an agenda,or were just helping my game..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:03 am

Post by BeardedCat »

ok. That's perceptive on the KT/DW thing. I am reading their interactions as a TvT, so my own opinion may have nudged you a bit. I think right now it is hard to know who is right but after we have some flips to work with the picture will be clearer. If I'm wrong about them then I'll answer for it later.

It's okay that you disagree with me about KT/DW. You should push the wagon you believe in.

--P

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you really think KT or I are scum, scorp.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 814, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you really think KT or I are scum, scorp.

I have to admit. In my almost 10 game experience. I have never seen two people so openly act as one unit. I don't like the vibe I get from it..

You guys change votes like underwear too. I don't like that either.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You said we annoy you but I didn't annoy you in a game I played with you before.

I have kept my vote in the same general location. You, Ari, Kt in RVS, and spiffeh. I have not changed my votes out of that sphere, which happens to be the size I assume the scum team is (excluding my rvs) so I don't see the problem.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 816, Dwlee99 wrote:You said we annoy you but I didn't annoy you in a game I played with you before.

I have kept my vote in the same general location. You, Ari, Kt in RVS, and spiffeh. I have not changed my votes out of that sphere, which happens to be the size I assume the scum team is (excluding my rvs) so I don't see the problem.

Do you think you can give me like a sentence each on why the 4 of us are in your vote rotation?

BTW-I didn't say were always annoying.. just been grating in this game.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Nexus »

The class giggled. "Yes, William the Bastard. What can any of you tell me about him?"

Alicia stuck her hand up again. "He won the Battle of Hastings, taking over England as a result."

"Yup. What else did he do?"

"He introduced the feudal system in England."

Votecount 1.13:

BeardedCat (3)
- Metal Sonic, Spiffeh, gummmybear
Scorpious (3)
- Sir Bastion, KTthecreeper, Dwlee99
Metal Sonic (1)
- BeardedCat
Aristophanes (1)
- Rory
KTthecreeper (1)
- Scorpious
Rory (1)
- Errantparabola

Not voting (3)
- Bellaphant, Aristophanes, Call of the Wild

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is at 8am GMT on Saturday the 31st October 2015.

Metal Sonic is being replaced. Obviously.
Last edited by Nexus on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

@Mod. The dynamic duo has changed their votes to me now.. :D

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Rory »

I'm afraid this is a prod dodge.
RL has given me a hard time, and this game is moving fairly fast.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
In memory of Rorschach, Radja's character pick in Arkham Survivor.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Nexus »

Errantparabola has been prodded
Trans rights are human rights.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Scorpious »

@KT

Do you think myself and BC are the most logical choices right now?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You: The whole dodging the wagons by lurking + I didn't like your play earlier either.
Ari: For lurking but that was resolved
KT: No longer a scum read either.
Spiffeh: For that thing BBT mentioned about the lamenting.
They're not in my 'vote rotation' it's just who I've voted today.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 823, Dwlee99 wrote:The whole dodging the wagons by lurking + I didn't like your play earlier either.

I disagree with that entirely..

Do you like my play now? and if so what has improved,and if not? why? other than "lurking"..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”