Positive (town)

[Top town read: Dwlee99]

"Dwlee is town." [Dwlee99]
"I actually quite like this" [mykonian]
"This is town Dwlee." [Dwlee99]
"That Mykonian wagon is terrible." [mykonian]
"Dwlee's vote looks like OMGUS - but it's town OMGUS." [Dwlee99]
"I'm sticking to my guns, and my gut, that he is town." [Gamr]
"The only person on that wagon who I would confidently call town is Dwlee" [Dwlee99]
"I believe Garmr is likely town" [Gamr]
"Lalendra's latest posts just don't read as scum to me." [Lalendre]

Negative (scum)

[Top scum-read: Dierfire]

"This is a bad post" [Felissan-Meanmelter]
"VOTE: Garmr" [Gamr]
"I'm not opposed to a Hieirama wagon" [Hieirama]
"I think Garmr's is much better." [Gamr]
"this is scum!Garmr trying to insert himself into the game" [Gamr]
"I quite liked your questioning and I agreed that his manipulation of your post was scummy." [Keyser Söze]
"Yeah, I don't like this" [Gamr]
"I'm not seeing the Dier town read" [Dierfire]
"This looks like scum asking for an angle to get into the game." [Lalendra]
"I don't like this attack or vote." [Felissan-Meanmelter]
"I think I want to lynch inside of Pistachion, Dier and Felissan." [Dierfire, Felissan-Meanmelter]
"VOTE: Dier" [Dierfire]
"This is not town Dier." [Dierfire]
"Dier has been fairly non-committal this entire game and that's a worrying sign" [Dierfire]
"VOTE: Dier. This should happen today." [Dierfire]
"I disagree about Keyser's post" [Keyser Söze]
"I feel very good that we have at least one, maybe two, scum in Keyser, Myko, Dier and Garmr. < This is today's lynch pool." [Keyser Söze, mykonian, Dierfire, Gamr]
"This is bullshit." [Lalendre]
"Lalendra's and Mean's votes are pretty bad and I'm really not liking Myko's tunnel." [Lalendre, Meanmelter, mykonian]
"it's between you, Dier or Keyser for today's lynch. I like Dier to eat rope the most." [mykonian, Dierfire, Keyser Söze]
"Dier joined the Lalendra wagon and that makes me uncomfortable." [Dierfire]
"I think we need to lynch one of Haschel or Dier today and I have a strong preference for Dier." [Dierfire]
"Would also lynch Keyser." [Keyser Söze]
"I will continue to push for Dier." [Dierfire]
"My lynch preference would be Dier > Haschel > Lalendra." [Dierfire, Lalendra]
"I can assure you I'm not moving off of Dier." [Dierfire]
"OK, so are we lynching Dier yet?" [Dierfire]
"I think Dier, or Haschel, are far better options." [Dierfire]
"We're gonna lynch Dier." [Dierfire]
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

BlueBloodedToffee was putting serious pressure on Dierfire D2. His town-read on Dwlee99 was strong. BlueBloodedToffee had a scum-to-town change of read on both Gamr then Lalendre during D2. I'm going to re-look at both Dwlee99's and Dierfire's ISO's tomorrow morning (I'm not getting a strong town/scum read on either of them like BlueBloodedToffee was).
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by mykonian »

1. Dierfire
2. Garmr
5. Dwlee99
6. Meanmelter Felissan
7. herrcombs
8. Hieirama
9. mykonian
10. Lalendra
12. Keyser Söze

Ok, time to put in some effort.

First interaction between haschel and Herr can go either way. It's clearly deliberate from Haschel's point of view so I can't really say all that much about it. Think in my first skim I gave herr a pass for this one but I don't think I should.

takes till fucking #246 that we actually get some interactions. Almost as if we could have seen this earlier. Game is decently in flux at that time with the disbandening of the garmr wagon so that's something.

Dwlee is also obv town from this.
Personally I dislike the way he deals with garmrs claim, It's like super neutral analysis, if that makes sense.
I don't really dare to give hier a townread out of this. It's something but probably not enough.
*Lalendra gets town points for 259
*322 are obviously points for dier. I probably should take him off the list for that.

2. Garmr
6. Meanmelter Felissan
7. herrcombs
8. Hieirama
10. Lalendra
12. Keyser Söze

I have the vague suspicion the entire start of the pistache wagon were town, even if 2 of the players on it are still in the list above. Garmr obviously is different, that wasn't a vote in response to pistache's post, but one that had us waiting for a hammer. I guess you could go either way with herr, that was just a response to a bad looking post, he could do that as scum. Soze though, seems to sit in a town place with that wagon. But lets forget about that, has nothing to do with the last flip.

434/447 make hier town. I misremembered with the previous post that haschel got some pressure later but he has to be aware he's not doing all that great. Getting actual pressure on a uncertain looking scumbuddy that hier would be at a time where town is clearly searching is a recipe for disaster, he wouldn't do it.

527 isn't going to be a bus. Nobody was talking about haschel, now soze finally decides to make a vote, he could have let it be. So that's soze 90% sure not haschels buddy.

With 662 I am glad I haven't scratched herr from the list yet. His opinion on haschel is very wishy washy.

664. The vote that gets haschel lynched imo. Think it might have come from a previous "read" on her so that he felt safe in doing that. Issue is, the way lalendra is playing, from scum point of view it's pretty w/e. Just like haschel, if things go as they go then, lalendra won't make it. It annoys me, but that could very well be a bus. Might even explain why he was in such a hurry to get on the wagon.

745. And guess who kickstarts the haschel wagon, in stead of going for say, hier, or garmr or w/e. Herr. There's no way he does that as scum, he could just let it be hope bbt and I don't get our shit together and end up on dier someway. Soze follows and with those two I think this lynch is going to happen.

2. Garmr
6. Meanmelter Felissan
10. Lalendra

I have to admit that it is quite annoying that dier and hier start up a counterwagon on lalendra (while I liked them for town), garmr follows but at least I haven't be able to find a town interaction with haschel yet, they basically didn't post apart from haschel's neutral response to garmr's claim.

I don't think anyone should give garmr townpoints for his heavy push on lalendra. It's very deliberate, that works for either side, he knows what he's doing. Big moves are easier to do as scum.

885. Herr picks the haschel lynch. Now together with the previous, I am happy to call him town. Exception is if lalendra-haschel was actually his choice, in that case we've got shit to figure out.

Dier's hammer isn't the best ever. Can't really be too fussed though.

Now the next issue is the 3 I end up with. There are some imperfect townies that have dropped off, but suppose I got this far (and lets be fair, if soze/dwlee are scum, I don't think I'm going to find out about it).

Mean's decidedly going for garmr. Quite singleminded in his efforts. Little interaction at all with lalendra or the rest of the game for that matter. I think I may have given too much credit to feli's first post. Mean works with either pair. I could easily see garmr-mean as scum scum. There's no threat. If garmr is scum, after the start of day 1 at some point he went "fuck it" and started playing scum balls to the walls, see how far he could get with that. As a bud, that's an easy case to make. Looks good when he flips too, and after that first half day 1, I think that must have been the plan if garmr is scum.

Otoh, suppose garmr is scum, there's no way day 2 happens, or this day, with lalendra as scum. He's the minor scum guy, lalendra was fine up till the flash wagon that got her to claim. Garmr was a key part of that. He could play balls to the walls, but I'd say he wouldn't actively try to get in the way of his scumpartners.

Leaves mean-lalendra. I present to you the only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.

In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.

I
think
scum buddies wouldn't talk to another like this.

tl;dr. If I try to narrow the scumpairs down after the haschel lynch, I end up with 2 that are somewhat likely. They are garmr-mean and lalendra-mean
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1017, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 981, mykonian wrote:
I'd be very surprised if haschel voted for a lynch on a buddy that might have gone through
, otoh, I'd expect him to distance if he saw the opportunity. Day 1 this is obvious different, he may have thought a good lynch could set him up there.

Yes, Haschel Cedricson put Lalendra to L-1 on D2:

In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Did a quick skim. A Lalendra vote is exactly the sort of thing I can get behind.
Vote: Lalendra
. Wouldn't mind a Hieirama lynch either.

[5] Lalendra - Dierfire, Garmr, Keyser Söze, herrcombs, Haschel Cedricson [L-1]

[4] Garmr - Meanmelter, Dwlee99, mykonian, Lalendra [L-2]
[1] Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee [L-5]
Not Voting - Hieirama

Haschel Cedricson made a "quick skim" and voted Lalendra (Gamr was at L-2). I can't see Haschel Cedricson putting his scum-partner (Lalendra) at L-1 when a Gamr wagon was thriving. After herrcombs had voted Lalendra, Haschel Cedricson likely swooped in to take advantage. IMO, this buys Lalendra serious
town points

Moreover, if Lalendra is town and we have 3 mafia, I doubt all three were on Lalendra's wagon:
Dierfire, Garmr, Keyser Söze, herrcombs,
Haschel Cedricson

yeah, I know, that was the first thought. But idk man. Maybe I second guessed myself too much there. Would be nice if dwlee could chime in there.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1012, Dwlee99 wrote:Lale, did you receive a roleblocked notification?

In normal games, non information roles don't get to know this.

Is lalendra's confusion real? I wouldn't know.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

I think today I'd like to go with the theory that garmr and mean are the two remaining scum. It makes sense on a couple of levels.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1027, mykonian wrote:1. Dierfire
2. Garmr
5. Dwlee99
6. Meanmelter Felissan
7. herrcombs
8. Hieirama
9. mykonian
10. Lalendra
12. Keyser Söze

Ok, time to put in some effort.

First interaction between haschel and Herr can go either way. It's clearly deliberate from Haschel's point of view so I can't really say all that much about it. Think in my first skim I gave herr a pass for this one but I don't think I should.

takes till fucking #246 that we actually get some interactions. Almost as if we could have seen this earlier. Game is decently in flux at that time with the disbandening of the garmr wagon so that's something.

Dwlee is also obv town from this.
Personally I dislike the way he deals with garmrs claim, It's like super neutral analysis, if that makes sense.
I don't really dare to give hier a townread out of this. It's something but probably not enough.
*Lalendra gets town points for 259
*322 are obviously points for dier. I probably should take him off the list for that.

2. Garmr
6. Meanmelter Felissan
7. herrcombs
8. Hieirama
10. Lalendra
12. Keyser Söze

I have the vague suspicion the entire start of the pistache wagon were town, even if 2 of the players on it are still in the list above. Garmr obviously is different, that wasn't a vote in response to pistache's post, but one that had us waiting for a hammer. I guess you could go either way with herr, that was just a response to a bad looking post, he could do that as scum. Soze though, seems to sit in a town place with that wagon. But lets forget about that, has nothing to do with the last flip.

434/447 make hier town. I misremembered with the previous post that haschel got some pressure later but he has to be aware he's not doing all that great. Getting actual pressure on a uncertain looking scumbuddy that hier would be at a time where town is clearly searching is a recipe for disaster, he wouldn't do it.

527 isn't going to be a bus. Nobody was talking about haschel, now soze finally decides to make a vote, he could have let it be. So that's soze 90% sure not haschels buddy.

With 662 I am glad I haven't scratched herr from the list yet. His opinion on haschel is very wishy washy.

664. The vote that gets haschel lynched imo. Think it might have come from a previous "read" on her so that he felt safe in doing that. Issue is, the way lalendra is playing, from scum point of view it's pretty w/e. Just like haschel, if things go as they go then, lalendra won't make it. It annoys me, but that could very well be a bus. Might even explain why he was in such a hurry to get on the wagon.

745. And guess who kickstarts the haschel wagon, in stead of going for say, hier, or garmr or w/e. Herr. There's no way he does that as scum, he could just let it be hope bbt and I don't get our shit together and end up on dier someway. Soze follows and with those two I think this lynch is going to happen.

2. Garmr
6. Meanmelter Felissan
10. Lalendra

I have to admit that it is quite annoying that dier and hier start up a counterwagon on lalendra (while I liked them for town), garmr follows but at least I haven't be able to find a town interaction with haschel yet, they basically didn't post apart from haschel's neutral response to garmr's claim.

I don't think anyone should give garmr townpoints for his heavy push on lalendra. It's very deliberate, that works for either side, he knows what he's doing. Big moves are easier to do as scum.

885. Herr picks the haschel lynch. Now together with the previous, I am happy to call him town. Exception is if lalendra-haschel was actually his choice, in that case we've got shit to figure out.

Dier's hammer isn't the best ever. Can't really be too fussed though.

Now the next issue is the 3 I end up with. There are some imperfect townies that have dropped off, but suppose I got this far (and lets be fair, if soze/dwlee are scum, I don't think I'm going to find out about it).

Mean's decidedly going for garmr. Quite singleminded in his efforts. Little interaction at all with lalendra or the rest of the game for that matter. I think I may have given too much credit to feli's first post. Mean works with either pair. I could easily see garmr-mean as scum scum. There's no threat. If garmr is scum, after the start of day 1 at some point he went "fuck it" and started playing scum balls to the walls, see how far he could get with that. As a bud, that's an easy case to make. Looks good when he flips too, and after that first half day 1, I think that must have been the plan if garmr is scum.

Otoh, suppose garmr is scum, there's no way day 2 happens, or this day, with lalendra as scum. He's the minor scum guy, lalendra was fine up till the flash wagon that got her to claim. Garmr was a key part of that. He could play balls to the walls, but I'd say he wouldn't actively try to get in the way of his scumpartners.

Leaves mean-lalendra. I present to you the only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.

In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.

I
think
scum buddies wouldn't talk to another like this.

tl;dr. If I try to narrow the scumpairs down after the haschel lynch, I end up with 2 that are somewhat likely. They are garmr-mean and lalendra-mean

Vote mean with me with me then because the longer this game goes on the easier I become to lynch. If Mean is scum no matter who else you think is scum then vote him with me and lets lynch scum together.

Also mean will be a easier lynch today because he will get the support i still have people who are smart enough to know I'm town before scum kills them all off. Because town reading me seems like a death sentence

Just like to bring up day 2 I brought the biggest reasoning as to why lalendra is scum not deir or heirama or who ever it was me who got the votes up to that point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm starting to warm up to lalendra being town through because if the roles really are

bp
2mason
doctor

that would be a weak but balanced town and I would expect scum to have a weak but balanced team.

I would look at people who had a sudden change on there reads on bbt to town day 2 just to check if he was role copped and if one exists if there's like more than 2 sudden changes that would more likely be the scum team.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Myko, I did chime in. I am very certain lalendra is town through their interactions with haschel, specifically haschel's vote on lale. I am not very good at associative tells and I find them ineffective (read my noobie game lmfao) so that is about as far as I am going to go with associative tells cause delving deep into them just distracts us from actual scum hunting.

I think garmr and lalendra are both town. I think that doc and bp isn't something that shod be looked at as an unbalanced setup because the mafia could have a strongman or something.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

Yeah, sorry, I saw that later. That makes me feel somewhat good about assuming lalendra being town for now.

Associative tells work in moderation. Not everybody covers for them, and not everybody is aware of all the interactions they have. Some do and those tend to be the people with few interactions at all. If he's scum, mean is one of them. But at this point in time, it was a decent way to get a new angle on the game. It's valuable to now and then look back at the previous days with a different focus, you see the game in a new light.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm seeing a lot of meanmelter scum reads yet not many votes
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Myko post 1127 shows extreme confirmation bias his looking for scum points were they don't exist. His glad he couldn't find a town interaction instead of being frustrated with finding null interactions this leans more town to me
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Mykonian's case seems reasonable to me. I'm considering some additional things as well.

If Lalendra is Mafia, the players who voted for both Lalendra and Haschel (Herrcombs, Keyser) would be all but confirmed. To read either of those as Mafia is to read Lalendra as Town.
If Lalendra is Town, her point about the relatively unlikelihood of the Mafia having hit her target with the Strongman ability, particularly when her ISO lacks much mention of BBT to indicate that she would have protected him, stands (although less so if the Mafia has a Strongman with multiple or unlimited shots). This would mean that she was more likely blocked by an ability that targeted her directly, which seems an unusual role if we have so many powers that cannot be blocked (Mason, BP). Given that a Mason has flipped already, Garmr would be more suspicious in that case.
Hieirama still makes me nervous about the lack of significant interactions. It feels difficult to get any opinions. However, we can probably afford to let that slide for now.

I'd like to test Mykonian's theories.

UNVOTE: Hieirama
VOTE: Meanmelter
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Dier you mean My scum eead since day 2 Don't give myko that credit.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Dierfire »

If you made a powerfully persuasive case on MM, I didn't read it. I suppose that I might have missed it because I wasn't really paying attention to MM.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

my case day 2 was made was made while Meanmelter was mixed in with the post defending myself. Post 479 had points like

.changing order of events to make me look like scum
.Stretching or or manipulating the time made between each post to make me look scummy. Example
In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:H

# Up here we go, a vote at least. I feel this is reaching a bit far back at this point however from a case on page 2.
-Town rep.

He does shit like this multiple times in an attempt to make me look scummy it was just 30 minutes between the post and mykos and it was on page 3.
This is obviously noob scum making up reasons to vote me.

Says i provided no reads or anything

.claimed I haven't done anything productive for town at that point. how would he know since I did make cases ect. A townie doesn't know if cases are right or wrong.

.Tried to dispel my reads as only people that scum read me.
FACT THAT WASN'T TRUE

-I had fellisan as scum day 1 before mean even scum read me.
-Also I was scum reading lalendra before she scum read me day 1 Her switching from a town policy lynch to a scum lynch still seems fake.
-even through he says these points are scummy (none of them are really) He hasn't put any scum motive into them. He just goes this is scummy not this is scummy because scum would do this.
-He avoided making cases about other people.

Points Looking back that I haven't brought up

In post 592, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 570, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Hieirama wrote:I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

The problem with that is that of the five reads he gave, two of them WERE null reads.

He did state he was tired, however. I feel he might have came and posted a more in-detail read on everybody.
@Haschel Cedricson Do you not feel that others who have posted a small amount of reads are also worth voting for? AKA Me and Garmr

.This sounds like a scum buddy trying to convience another scum buddy to join a wagon. This is not how two town talk to each other. Considering how much of a noob meanmelter is I can see him making these type of slip ups.

In post 683, Meanmelter wrote:

In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Did a quick skim. A Lalendra vote is exactly the sort of thing I can get behind.
Vote: Lalendra
. Wouldn't mind a Hieirama lynch either.

I know it's been two days & you said you were busy trying to get your own game off the ground, but could you please answer my questions I asked you in post
I guess I should put questions more at the top since no one seems to either notice them or people are not fully reading my post.
I am also really dissatisfied that, even though you were(are?) busy with your game, you would only come back with such a small post. I know you said you did a quick skim,
but how can you be so confident in a vote with something like that?

this seems like a scum partner trying to tell his buddy to get back in the game

In post 650, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 596, Keyser Söze wrote:Haschel Cedricson and Lalendra have been quiet :shifty:

They've ALWAYS been quiet.

Here is defending Haschel but latter on but
In post 820, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 813, herrcombs wrote:Would you vote for either Haschel or Dier, meanmelter?

If I had to pick? Haschel. I'm really disliking his activity and I am not finding it townie tbh.

Why would mean as town defend a scum read earlier in such a passive way then with out any indication scum read him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even through I'm still open to lalendra being town she still has a chance of being scum. She may be covering her ass by saying that she protected blue when she made the kill just in case town have a watcher or tracker. So I'm still weary of her.

Until a town watcher/tracker or another role from scum or town that is unlikely with a town dr flips I won't vote for her.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:00 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1039, Dierfire wrote:If you made a powerfully persuasive case on MM, I didn't read it. I suppose that I might have missed it because I wasn't really paying attention to MM.

They have been in each others hairs for a while. Naturally garmr was forced to vote his attacker.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1041, mykonian wrote:
In post 1039, Dierfire wrote:If you made a powerfully persuasive case on MM, I didn't read it. I suppose that I might have missed it because I wasn't really paying attention to MM.

They have been in each others hairs for a while. Naturally garmr was forced to vote his attacker.

I had feli as a scum read before melta even came here myko don't act as if I didn't.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Sorry guys, got sick, and the meds they gave me caused nasty reaction. VC coming.

Vote Count 3.2

Garmr - mykonian, Meanmelter [L-3]
Meanmelter - Garmr, Dierfire [L-3]

Not Voting -
Dwlee99, herrcombs, Hieirama, Lalendra, Keyser Söze

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-11-04 08:00:00)

(Note, this was done quite quickly, so I may have missed something. If I did, just lemme know)
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 1027, mykonian wrote:Leaves mean-lalendra. I present to you the only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.

I think you might have missed the comments I made in my (I sincerely apologize for the format, by the way,) about her, there is also the beginning of and a part in Though I think when you say 'The only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.' is quite vague and I am not sure if you are saying I have purposely ignored Lalendra, or if you are saying I have not given any of my opinions/views on anything related to Lalendra, Which wouldn't be exactly true since I made a this day where I talked about her D2 wagon.
I am also not entirely keen on why you gave opinions on Herrcombs that you did not like, but how you feel 745 makes it all up because he started the wagon on Haschel. I felt you might have given him too much credit here personally. I felt he could have made the same(or at least a very similar) argument against Hier. But That is my opinion on the matter.

Regardless, I am quite happy about the effort you put into your post.
I would be interested in seeing your analysis like this on the night kills.

In post 1031, Garmr wrote:
Vote mean with me with me then because
the longer this game goes on the easier I become to lynch.
If Mean is scum no matter who else you think is scum then vote him with me and lets lynch scum together.

Also mean will be a easier lynch today because he will get the support i still have people who are smart enough to know I'm town before scum kills them all off. Because town reading me seems like a death sentence

Just like to bring up day 2 I brought the biggest reasoning as to why lalendra is scum not deir or heirama or who ever it was me who got the votes up to that point.

Does the following not really seem to bother anyone?
First off, how are you easier to lynch the longer the game goes on?
and Second, The mafia are NOT killing people who see you as town. I do not recall BBT calling you town, at least not very often. I'm pretty sure he had a stronger scumread on you anyway. The only night kill where someone saw you as town was Implosion. I will note there has only been two, however.

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:H
e does shit like this multiple times in an attempt to make me look scummy it was just 30 minutes between the post and mykos and it was on page 3.

This is obviously noob scum making up reasons to vote me.

I replied to this exact statement already as to why I made that claim (Let's not forget he considered his vote on myko serious there.)
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:I was reading the posts in order. From page one to page 18 at the time.

You've gone at him for something I don't feel was worth it. You even considered his case reaching but then you yourself are doing the same thing. This is not even me making up anything. I have NOT manipulated any time and use that as a point against you. My only argument time-wise against you was when you quickhammered Pistachi0n & how short the time was from when you soft/hardclaimed:
In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:Lets look at how long it took for it to become L-1
-
8 hours. EIGHT.
We got one round of Pista to answer questions. with one intent to which I dislike. He said he was tired and that's why he didn't give a full read on everybody. I would have given him more time or ask for him to post a more detailed list on everybody. Not to mention you didn't even declare your intent to hammer.
-
What have you done this entire game but make yourself look awful? You hammered someone with a wagon in the time of 29 hours. Which is actually only 30 posts from where the wagon started rolling.

In post 494, Meanmelter wrote:I'm not making anything fit my "own narrative"
You contributed nothing until people started voting onto you and then you got super defensive, soft claimed, and then hard claimed like two hours later which is only 6 posts NOBODY EVEN POINTED OUT A THE SOFT CLAIM YOU JUST SOFT CLAIMED AND THEN HARD CLAIMED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. I never even said you were lurking when you decided to take your sudden day and a half vacation. Stop strawmanning me brah.

Anyways, lets move on...

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:
Says i provided no reads or anything

Okay, can you please tell me where I said you provided no reads or 'anything' (Which is kind of a blank statement considering how vague that is.) Here is what I did say about your reads, by the way.
In post 494, Meanmelter wrote:Yea right. You posts some reads on people like three people. Have doubts about thinking myko as scum. Vote Lala for voting you, and saying she isn't scum hunting when you haven't scum hunted yourself at that point. Find Felisan scummy and then never mention it again. You mention you trying to find a link between lala and dwlee (Who is someone you find to be a townie btw unless that changed without a notice.) And then you hammer.

I would like to point out that I did misread the part about lale and dwlee which I pointed out here:
In post 509, Meanmelter wrote:When I first read it, it looked like to me you were making that link. In that same quote you where asked on your final scum read so I took it as part of your scum read. I am thinking now I merely misread it. My point still stands however. that you've contributed nothing to the scum hunt.

claimed I haven't done anything productive for town at that point.
how would he know since I did make cases ect. A townie doesn't know if cases are right or wrong.

I don't even understand what you are talking about in the underlined statement.
Please define what point I am talking about. I feel like you're just putting this proof of burden onto me. But that's okay scum would do that. I'm pretty sure you are talking about what I put at the bottom after I voted for you in my And this is what you said:
In post 479, Garmr wrote:This is a bit cheeky if he is town which I doubt
you could be the most worthless fucker in the game and not know it and just mislynch the fuck out of every slot
So presmuing this
and using it as a reason to lynch someone
means you don't have a real reason to lynch some and just want to place your vote there or you know who is town and scum is
Both reasons are fucking scummy as.

(Added some grammar to that you're welcome)
I've already mentioned about what 'content' you added day two. You've done nothing but injure the town if anything with your activity day one.
In post 1040, Garmr wrote:.
Tried to dispel my reads as only people that scum read me.
FACT THAT WASN'T TRUE

Where did I say this?
Also I was scum reading lalendra before she scum read me day 1 Her switching from a town policy lynch to a scum lynch still seems fake.

-even through he says these points are scummy (none of them are really) He hasn't put any scum motive into them. He just goes this is scummy not this is scummy because scum would do this.

Okay, I guess I'm gonna have to explain my case against you since you didn't seem to understand me at all, which I'm not surprised.
He avoided making cases about other people.

I have not 'avoided' making cases on anyone else, plus, I think you are forgetting that I called out on Haschel D2.
In post 1040, Garmr wrote:.This sounds like a scum buddy trying to convience another scum buddy to join a wagon. This is not how two town talk to each other. Considering how much of a noob meanmelter is I can see him making these type of slip ups.

This was not me trying to get Haschel to join my wagon against you. I was questioning his logic and to see his response to other players in the game, since he has been so inactive.
this seems like a scum partner trying to tell his buddy to get back in the game

Okay, now I feel like you're flogging a dead horse. This was my main factor in determining why I felt Haschel was scummy. But if you wanna twist my words by all means go ahead.
Here is defending Haschel but latter on but

DEFENDING?
I am not defending Haschel or Lale here. I don't even know how you are going to get that conclusion.
Why would mean as town defend a scum read earlier in such a passive way then with out any indication scum read him.

I've scum read him for awhile now man. But it's ok I see you misunderstood me earlier.

Alright I need a break before I type out some more.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

really can't be bothered with these anwsers as they do nothing to change my points.

I'd like to note that some of these answers are of these answers are just no I didn't when he did.

Yes you were passively defending haschel.

you claim to of pushed hascheal hard yet you were so quick to back off your point when hascheal answered you with a sorry I misunderstood.

Then defended him by saying but they always been quite thus making it seem like a playstyle thing instead of scum thing.

You continuously try prove any of my reads as useless despite any reasoning I place in them due to the fact they were scum reading me first. Lale was town reading me when she tried to policy lynch me. ONLY SCUM WOULD TRY TO DISPEL SOMEONES POINTS BY CLAIMING SOMEONES READS ARE INVALID FOR REASONS OTHER THAN THE POINTS THEMSELVES.

Your point is that I contributed nothing to scum hunting when i in fact did contribute quite a few points thus making you a liar unless your reasoning is no one followed me day 1 which would be false as people did vote lalendra and would be a null point anyway.

You anwser some question in a round about way then claim your being strawman ect. This is the mark of someone who is horrible at scum and can't defend themselves because they know they are scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In the same vein most of your content is pure wrong or twisting how things actually happened. You remain quite about other things and focus on me. Your not really cut out as scum and are pathetic because it's obvious you are scum.

This is the slot to lynch.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mean, you are completely incorrect in saying you didn't defend haschel.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Garmr »

@dwlee
He knows he defended haschel but he doesn't want to be known as someone who defended him. This is scum with a image problem.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yea, it doesn't make much sense.