Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 947, Keyser Söze wrote:Ok, perfect time to look at Haschel Cedricson's ISO. In particular his town (POSITIVE) and scum (NEGATIVE) reads:

POSITIVE

Gamr
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I think the softclaim actually makes the claim more likely.

mykonian
In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I like Mykonian's methods and don't see scum motivation behind them, with the caveat that I don't care for his reaction to Garmr's claim.

herrcombs
In post 334, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Starting at 84 his posts get much better in his interaction with myko. I also like his reaction to the Garmr situation.

Dierfire
In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Pro-town on both, albeit stronger for Dier. Dier's reads are well-founded and tend to go in similar directions to mine.

NEGATIVE

Dwlee99
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:This is a horrible misrepresentation.

herrcombs
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Herr calls out Dwlee for manipulating mykonian's words, but then votes for mykonian for tone reasons. Don't like this one bit.

Hieirama
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:This is scummy.
In post 434, Haschel Cedricson wrote::siren: BADPOST ALERT :siren:
In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Wouldn't mind a Hieirama lynch either.

Keyser Söze and Gamr
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I don't like Keyser's rolefishing or the fact that Garmr bites on it.
In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Keyser's ISO analysis feels like a stretch and I don't care for BBT's 399 at all.

Lalendra
In post 334, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Then don't vote for him, pressure him.

Vote: Lalendra
In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Did a quick skim. A Lalendra vote is exactly the sort of thing I can get behind.
Vote: Lalendra

I felt like Haschel Cedricson gave out many views/reads on behaviour of many players, but primarily focused only on Lalendra and Hieirama.
Lalendra wins a town point for being the wagon that Haschel Cedricson pushed D1/D2.
Haschel Cedricson did not vote for anyone else he'd given a negative remark on.
Interestingly, I could not find a read/opinion that Haschel Cedricson gave on Meanmelter.

I think hasc was bussing laleandra tbh. Trying to get townie points
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

I feel like you're ignoring me.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

In post 949, Garmr wrote:Basically I'm trying to force a scenario were she gets confirmed or forces her as scum to get lynched or forces scum to leave a confirmed town alive.

Those sound really difficult to do simultaneously!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 952, Dierfire wrote:
@Garmr

In post 949, Garmr wrote:Basically I'm trying to force a scenario were she gets confirmed or forces her as scum to get lynched or forces scum to leave a confirmed town alive.

Those sound really difficult to do simultaneously!

Well laleandra claimed doctor if she forced to protect confirmed town like a mason scum have to shoot her if she's not lying of she is scum they can't shoot the confirmed townie because of her claim it forces her in a corner
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also the mason is o vious at this point since around RVs also blues old big buddy is even a power role to(you have to much variation between vt and power role
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Hieirama »

In post 946, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 925, Hieirama wrote:Garmr, so does that mean that if a Mason claims they can't be Nked?

Town masons are neither lynchproof or bulletproof, but if/when the Town Mason claims, they will be basically confirmed town.

I was reffering to Garmr's speculation;
If a Mason claims today then its not as likely for them to be NKed, since Lala would have to protect, or pretend to protect them.

In post 946, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 925, Hieirama wrote:Garmr, so does that mean that if a Mason claims they can't be Nked?

Town masons are neither lynchproof or bulletproof, but if/when the Town Mason claims, they will be basically confirmed town.

In post 925, Hieirama wrote:The night-kill is odd. Scum isn't trying to kill the
towniest
apparently, since BBT was read more suspiciously then people like Herr and Dwlee.
I don't think BBT PR-slipped, did they?

Who is the "towniest" player? ("Herr and Dwlee"?)
Yes, scum aren't interested in killing the 'towniest' townies - they want to kill PR's.

They do. They did, but I didn't get how scum would know BBT was a PR since I don't remember crumbing from them.
They seemed interested in it Night 1 since they killed a quite "townie" implosion.

Also, the wagons that have been happening were awfully lurk-induced. I'm against thinking that lurking is really alignment indicative because people simply may not have time.

Dierfire wrote:
@Hieirama

I feel like you're ignoring me.

Am I? I apologize.

Dierfire wrote:
The reasoning for staying off of the Haschel wagon in is weak

I'm not going to join wagons if I don't have reasons I see fit ty
Its weak but I'd prefer them
I was obviously wrong though so OTL

Dierfire wrote:
reading both Lalendra and Garmr as Town should open up a whole host of questions as to where the Mafia are distributed on those wagons, but Hieirama ducks that analysis.

I'm not that into vc analysis particularly.
I think they're both Town and I think we've got scum hiding in some common townreads.
The NK makes me more suspicious of this, actually.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Should I just out the obvious mason so my to catch a scums scheme would work.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 955, Hieirama wrote:I'm not that into vc analysis particularly.
I think they're both Town and I think we've got scum hiding in some common townreads.
The NK makes me more suspicious of this, actually.

Could you name a specific player?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

So dwell your a mason how do you feel about me using you to force scums hand.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not a mason. lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you legitimately believe that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I did bbt was calling u town all the time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I did bbt was calling u town all the time
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

That doesn't immediately make me a mason, though. Trust me, I am not a mason.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

I'm not sure that your plan is working.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It would work but I'm not mason.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 921, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 918, A Simple Plan wrote:BlueBloodedToffee was killed. He was

Greetings, BlueBloodedToffee!

You are a
Town Mason
. In addition to your vote, you have the following abilities.
- You may communicate during Pregame and at night in your Private Topic.

You win if all threats to the town have been eliminated.

I would recommend the other town mason not role-claiming until later. As soon as you claim you will basically be confirmed as town (thus, likely a NK).

I can agree with that statement, though I think that leaves room for scum to have a claim/counter-claim. I do wonder how many town masons there might be. I do have a few assumptions on who I might think is a town mason, however.

In post 927, Keyser Söze wrote:Meanmelter makes no comment on the Haschel Cedricson wagon but supports the Garmr lynch.

In post 775, A Simple Plan wrote:
Vote Count 2.7

[3]
Garmr - Meanmelter, mykonian, Lalendra [L-3]
[2]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee, Hieirama [L-4]
[2]
Haschel Cedricson - herrcombs, Keyser Söze [L-4]
[1]
Lalendra - Haschel Cedricson [L-5]

Not Voting -
Dierfire, Dwlee99, Garmr

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

Prodding Haschel Cedricson.

I've hinted before I did not like his play style. But He wasn't worth my vote at the time as much as Garmr, and I do not feel at that time the wagon was even kicking off. I went back and reread when you and herrcombs voted for him. I was not personally against the lynch but I would have honestly preferred a Garmr lynch tbh.

In post 929, herrcombs wrote:Feeling better about Keyser being town. Myko can be town until I reread things to make sure, same with DWL. Not sure if the Dier hammer makes him town or if he's just trying to buy town points.

I do not recall you not feeling townie agbout Keyser? You said he was null-town and that he , but I believe that was the last you mentioned of him. Perhaps you mean you are reassured? Especially with those last two statements who you felt are both town.
In post 930, Keyser Söze wrote:I do not like Hieirama or Meanmelter's posting/movement/activity around the Haschel Cedricson lynch

I do not understand. Are you questioning my inactivity?

In post 946, Keyser Söze wrote:I am also curious to hear Meanmelter's thoughts on the D2 wagons.

Well, for Garmr's wagon. I really feel like I'm having 0 impact on this game. I felt like the only people on the wagon were already on it before I voted for him aside from Lale. I feel like everyone's just kinda shrugged at it. I was hoping it was going to attract attention and questions at me and Garmr, but that didn't seem to happen at all. It stayed constant for awhile, but everyone focused on Lale for awhile, gave Dier a bit of attention until finally Haschel.

As for Lale, I feel her
reasons
have sort of caused her wagon. As you have pointed , you felt it was her actions, but let me explain myself. I never liked her, Dier Haschel having small post counts, but at least when Lale posted it was usually content, or at least it is now. Her
actions
are pretty good in my book. But her
reasons?
They really do not sit with me well. Her vote against Garmr persisted coming D2. I think she is the only one who read the arguments between Garmr and I, and I feel now she is no longer voting Garmr for a PL. I am not too shocked by her claim (Surely we were gonna have a cop or a doctor, only a matter of time) especially since she was L-1 with the "You can hammer without intent we don't mind" town mindset. I don't like who she protected night one, however. After the claim I feel that's where the wagon crumbled.
Votes I liked:
Votes I did not like:
and
Votes I have no opinion on:

It's hard for me to really understand Dier. He plays quite similar to Haschel, which leads me to suspect him as an accomplice because Haschel flipped scum. His lackluster posts, and questionable votes do NOT sit well with me.

And Haschel. I've called him out D2 on two things I did not like, and I felt his responses were merely trying to dodge my accusations against him. However I did misunderstand him in one. I feel his inactivity and meager posts where his real downfall. He appeared to promise more posts, or at least a nice well-thought out post, but I never saw this. Though it still feels much like Pistachi0n, a flash wagon at the end of the day on someone who was inactive. I am not saying Haschel wasn't on my scum radar. But hey it worked right?

In post 956, Garmr wrote:Should I just out the obvious mason so my to catch a scums scheme would work.

In post 958, Garmr wrote:So dwell your a mason how do you feel about me using you to force scums hand.

If you flip town I serenely hope I never ever have to end up in the same game with you.

Now, back to where I left off day 2
VOTE: Garmr
In post 953, Garmr wrote:Well laleandra claimed doctor if she forced to protect confirmed town like a mason scum have to shoot her if she's not lying of she is scum they can't shoot the confirmed townie because of her claim it forces her in a corner

How exactly do you plan to even force a scenario like that?
In post 944, Garmr wrote:that's a
town
win condition through myko to lynch
scum

I fixed your spelling.
In post 940, Garmr wrote:I would be willing to vote meanmelter over heirama. I have made points on him but people have been playing it off as not valid because he is voting me.

I've made plenty of great reasons against why you shouldn't even be here for D3. However it seems the only way people are getting lynched this game is if they are:
1.Inactive throughout most of the day/game.
2.It's down to the last few days and we gotta lynch someone soon.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

@soze and who ever else thinks I'm town
If you think I'm town(i know im town.) and I been loud atleast 1scum is guaranteed to be in this three mean/laleandra/myko. There may be even two. Myko seems most likely to be town lake will sort her self out. This leaves meanmelter there has been no reason to town read him me and size have made some decent posts against him this waste of space is today's lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 965, Dwlee99 wrote:It would work but I'm not mason.

Someone else agrees its a good plan
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 921, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 918, A Simple Plan wrote:BlueBloodedToffee was killed. He was

Greetings, BlueBloodedToffee!

You are a
Town Mason
. In addition to your vote, you have the following abilities.
- You may communicate during Pregame and at night in your Private Topic.

You win if all threats to the town have been eliminated.

I would recommend the other town mason not role-claiming until later. As soon as you claim you will basically be confirmed as town (thus, likely a NK).

I can agree with that statement, though I think that leaves room for scum to have a claim/counter-claim. I do wonder how many town masons there might be. I do have a few assumptions on who I might think is a town mason, however.

In post 927, Keyser Söze wrote:Meanmelter makes no comment on the Haschel Cedricson wagon but supports the Garmr lynch.

In post 775, A Simple Plan wrote:
Vote Count 2.7

[3]
Garmr - Meanmelter, mykonian, Lalendra [L-3]
[2]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee, Hieirama [L-4]
[2]
Haschel Cedricson - herrcombs, Keyser Söze [L-4]
[1]
Lalendra - Haschel Cedricson [L-5]

Not Voting -
Dierfire, Dwlee99, Garmr

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

Prodding Haschel Cedricson.

I've hinted before I did not like his play style. But He wasn't worth my vote at the time as much as Garmr, and I do not feel at that time the wagon was even kicking off. I went back and reread when you and herrcombs voted for him. I was not personally against the lynch but I would have honestly preferred a Garmr lynch tbh.

In post 929, herrcombs wrote:Feeling better about Keyser being town. Myko can be town until I reread things to make sure, same with DWL. Not sure if the Dier hammer makes him town or if he's just trying to buy town points.

I do not recall you not feeling townie agbout Keyser? You said he was null-town and that he , but I believe that was the last you mentioned of him. Perhaps you mean you are reassured? Especially with those last two statements who you felt are both town.
In post 930, Keyser Söze wrote:I do not like Hieirama or Meanmelter's posting/movement/activity around the Haschel Cedricson lynch

I do not understand. Are you questioning my inactivity?

In post 946, Keyser Söze wrote:I am also curious to hear Meanmelter's thoughts on the D2 wagons.

Well, for Garmr's wagon. I really feel like I'm having 0 impact on this game. I felt like the only people on the wagon were already on it before I voted for him aside from Lale. I feel like everyone's just kinda shrugged at it. I was hoping it was going to attract attention and questions at me and Garmr, but that didn't seem to happen at all. It stayed constant for awhile, but everyone focused on Lale for awhile, gave Dier a bit of attention until finally Haschel.

As for Lale, I feel her
reasons
have sort of caused her wagon. As you have pointed , you felt it was her actions, but let me explain myself. I never liked her, Dier Haschel having small post counts, but at least when Lale posted it was usually content, or at least it is now. Her
actions
are pretty good in my book. But her
reasons?
They really do not sit with me well. Her vote against Garmr persisted coming D2. I think she is the only one who read the arguments between Garmr and I, and I feel now she is no longer voting Garmr for a PL. I am not too shocked by her claim (Surely we were gonna have a cop or a doctor, only a matter of time) especially since she was L-1 with the "You can hammer without intent we don't mind" town mindset. I don't like who she protected night one, however. After the claim I feel that's where the wagon crumbled.
Votes I liked:
Votes I did not like:
and
Votes I have no opinion on:

It's hard for me to really understand Dier. He plays quite similar to Haschel, which leads me to suspect him as an accomplice because Haschel flipped scum. His lackluster posts, and questionable votes do NOT sit well with me.

And Haschel. I've called him out D2 on two things I did not like, and I felt his responses were merely trying to dodge my accusations against him. However I did misunderstand him in one. I feel his inactivity and meager posts where his real downfall. He appeared to promise more posts, or at least a nice well-thought out post, but I never saw this. Though it still feels much like Pistachi0n, a flash wagon at the end of the day on someone who was inactive. I am not saying Haschel wasn't on my scum radar. But hey it worked right?

In post 956, Garmr wrote:Should I just out the obvious mason so my to catch a scums scheme would work.

In post 958, Garmr wrote:So dwell your a mason how do you feel about me using you to force scums hand.

If you flip town I serenely hope I never ever have to end up in the same game with you.

Now, back to where I left off day 2
VOTE: Garmr
In post 953, Garmr wrote:Well laleandra claimed doctor if she forced to protect confirmed town like a mason scum have to shoot her if she's not lying of she is scum they can't shoot the confirmed townie because of her claim it forces her in a corner

How exactly do you plan to even force a scenario like that?
In post 944, Garmr wrote:that's a
town
win condition through myko to lynch
scum

I fixed your spelling.
In post 940, Garmr wrote:I would be willing to vote meanmelter over heirama. I have made points on him but people have been playing it off as not valid because he is voting me.

I've made plenty of great reasons against why you shouldn't even be here for D3. However it seems the only way people are getting lynched this game is if they are:
1.Inactive throughout most of the day/game.
2.It's down to the last few days and we gotta lynch someone soon.

Your having 0 impact because your points are shit and your probably scum. The reason I'm alive is the majority of town is smart enough to see im obvious town with one or two people townies with tunnel vision.

Also your fake outrage about the mason thing is pretty badly done as tommorow is claim day and since we already have Dr claim there's no harm since if she is doc a mason Dr bp set up suggests a weak scum team which probably only has a role cop to find masons/Dr or just a watcher/tracker depending on how the mod See's balance.
If she's scum she can't risk killing the mason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

A rolecop would also show why bbt was killed over size whos the towniest here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

Keyser damn phone auto correct
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 967, Garmr wrote:@soze and who ever else thinks I'm town
If you think I'm town(i know im town.) and I been loud atleast 1scum is guaranteed to be in this three mean/laleandra/myko. There may be even two. Myko seems most likely to be town lake will sort her self out. This leaves meanmelter there has been no reason to town read him me and size have made some decent posts against him this waste of space is today's lynch.

I don't think you've made any decent reasons at all actually. All you've done is walk around my reasons D2 on why you're scum. If anyone has provided reasons it's soze and I don't even find them anything worth voting against me. I said Day 2 I see no reason why there is anyone who I should vote for other than you and that still fits the case.
In post 968, Garmr wrote:
In post 965, Dwlee99 wrote:It would work but I'm not mason.

Someone else agrees its a good plan

Okay, humor me, how do you plan to make this work? I already asked you but of course you probably just skim my posts.
In post 969, Garmr wrote:Your having 0 impact because your points are shit and your probably scum. The reason I'm alive is the majority of town is smart enough to see im obvious town with one or two people townies with tunnel vision.

Also your fake outrage about the mason thing is pretty badly done as tommorow is claim day and since we already have Dr claim there's no harm since if she is doc a mason Dr bp set up suggests a weak scum team which probably only has a role cop to find masons/Dr or just a watcher/tracker depending on how the mod See's balance.
If she's scum she can't risk killing the mason.

I don't think that's why I'm having zero impact at all lmao. But hey at least I know you read partial of that post.

I don't understand at what point I had a 'fake outrage' it just sounds like you're trying to strawman me again.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

So lets all vote mean melter people. He misreps and strawmans is most likely scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I can agree with that statement, though I think that leaves room for scum to have a claim/counter-claim. I do wonder how many town masons there might be.

I doubt scum would counter-claim because it would instantly line themselves up for the lynch/investigation. Also, I have no doubt the masons have hinted/hidden their connection within the thread.

In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:I do not understand. Are you questioning my inactivity?

Yes, here is my concern: looking back at that wagon, I feel like that was a crucial time for the Haschel Cedricson wagon to gain momentum.

You said you'd support the Haschel Cedricson wagon (but then don't make any further D2 posts)

Haschel Cedricson - Keyser Söze, mykonian [L-4]

BlueBloodedToffee votes Haschel Cedricson (L-3).
Dwlee99's votes Haschel Cedricson (L-2).

[I feel like scum would have more likely lurked at this stage to ensure a no lynch/counter lynch than a lynch on their scum partner].

herrcombs votes Haschel Cedricson (L-1).
Dierfire votes Haschel Cedricson (hammer).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”