KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 246, Scorpious wrote:
In post 238, KTthecreeper wrote:i hate how just beacuse we are young ALL YOU PEOPLE think we are insonnifagent human beings that can't possable do anything good in a mafia game ... dwlee has already made fun of you to the players of hypixel mafia

How will we sleep at night now? You could start being a useful slot any time now..

FoS scor this most is just offenive it ain't nice to say things like that defintly not making me think of you as town
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 232, Call of the Wild wrote:I promise to stop shitposting tomorrow. I just need some sleep.

~SW

BTW-I voted for gummybear for wordy posts that say nothing.

...i don't see how 216 points to scum over null

In post 176, Bellaphant wrote:The dewlee / KT thing looks super awkward - as ari said, it looks like someone is faking it but im not sure who!

I also kinda fail to see how rory got to the conclusion of aristo being scum based on trying to catch scum in kt/dwlee
isn't bella doing the same thing
also can someone explain to me in general why it's TvS cause i don't get that either
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Scorpious ignores my rebuttle and posts without responding to it again.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

VOTE: Scor
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Nexus »

Mr Bent's hands drop to his sides, exasperated. "Yes, yes he did."

This sends the Year Sevens into fits of giggles. The teacher raises his hands to try and get them to calm down, but can't help and smirk himself. After a few moments, the gale of laughter subsides, and the class is ready to continue. "Rasputin was a holy man who was close to the Tsar and Tsarina in Russia."

"If he's a holy man, doesn't that mean he's good?!" Tara asked.

Votecount 1.5:

KTthecreeper (3)
- Metal Sonic, BeardedCat, gummmybear,
Scorpious (3)
- Sir Bastion, Dwlee99, KTthecreeper
Dwlee99 (1)
- Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1)
- Rory
Sir Bastion (1)
- Errantparabola
Errantparabola (1)
- Spiffeh
gummmybear (1)
- Call of the Wild,

Not voting (2)
- Bellaphant, Scorpious

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is at 8am GMT on Saturday the 31st October 2015.

Mod Note: Votecount flavour that I write is not relevant to the game. Please do not try to use it to break the game.
Trans rights are human rights.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by BeardedCat »

Sorry Mr teacher I was absent yesterday; I had a migraine. I’m here now and catching up.

Page 7!

I have a feeling some of this gibberish means something but until the meaning becomes apparent I'm not going to have anything to say about it. I'm mostly talking about dwlee/kt. Their argument seems to require some backstory to be decipherable.

In post 163, gummmybear wrote:
BeardedCat, I like how you asked the questions that I wanted to ask Scorpius. What do you think of his noiseposting and behaviour right now? He's not done much since then besides asking dwlee if they're town since then. And is Scorpius reply on an emoticon giving information sufficiently logical/acceptable to you? I notice your reply to him is rather neutral, neither betraying acceptance nor vehement rejection - although do I detect disapproval in that?
Yes, you detect disapproval. Scorpious is one of my newbies from the game I ICed and even though that was a couple months ago I still feel like a mother hen towards all of them. I'm probably not going to react with vehement rejection even if I thought he was scum, though if I did have a strong scumread on him I'd be wagon driving, don't worry.

He's giving off vibes that he's in over his head, but this isn't his first game out of Rome. However, I think he's still new enough that it's understandable if it takes him a few extra pages to get his head into the game but he hasn't done anything particularly townie yet either. I'd like to see more vigorous scumhunting from him.

I know Bella played with him in one of his scumgames so I'm watching her interactions with him with interest.

I don't think he'll get anything useful out of the emoticon thing but what matters is whether he thinks he will get something useful out of it or not and how he applies what he gets out of it. What is more interesting is how dwlee responds to it.

In post 114, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 111, Scorpious wrote:
In post 110, BeardedCat wrote:Okay. What are you getting out of people's answers to your questions, so far? Have you learnt anything useful about anybody's alignments?

the emoticon usage in DWlee's "no" was something.. it's a reach at this stage,but it's been noted

But the gotta go fast person is town reading me but you didn't comment on that?
This response is kind of weird, because the defence is basically "but somebody's townreading me" which I don't understand what the point of saying that is or how it helps dwlee, but he isn't jumping up and down to discredit scorpious or putting him down. instead, he asks this strange non sequitur question. hmmmm.

In post 174, Scorpious wrote:I'm leaning town on BeardedCat and Metal Sonic,but that's really all I got right now.
why is sonic town?

--P
Hydra of BlueBloodedToffee and Plotinus

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by BeardedCat »

Page 8!

Ah, I see bella got there first to ask scorpious why sonic was town and scorpious has already answered. you don't need to answer again, scorpious it's okay.

In post 178, Rory wrote:I actually didn't really feel the scumread on him in the game we played. I've played a second game with him though, in he was scumread very fast. He got lynched on day 1 and flipped scum.

I haven't sorted him yet, but I think he is not that hard to read.
I think he was largely scumread in our game for having too many scumreads and antagonising people, so he was more of a low charisma lynch than anything. He had too many people in his lynch pool and was so reluctant to townread people that I would have pushed him along those lines if I'd been town.

In post 181, KTthecreeper wrote:ok guys just remember everyone is guilty intill proven innocent so rn everyone is guilty regardless of role
yeah, no.

--P

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 213, KTthecreeper wrote:am i 11 yes *but my Bday is in 17 days so i might as well be 12*
OMG you guys are like a third my age do you know what a VCR is have you ever seen a landline telephone did you never have to put a pillow over the modem so that it wouldn't go SKREWWRRRRRR BREEEEEEE GRRRRRR DBBBZZZZZ KACHUNKKACHUNK and wake up your mom?

anyway i have will and anyways will bealeve that age doesn't matter in these type of games so you guys should think of me the same way you would think of someone whos 50
While that's true, it means that we shouldn't scumread you for your lack of gravitas.

In post 220, Call of the Wild wrote:I'm going to have to ask my hydra partner to lay off the sex talk with all the children in the room. :P
yeah, no kidding. let's all make an effort and not be the strangers on the internet this kid's parents warned him about.

okay, i'm caught up.

--P

BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 136, KTthecreeper wrote:
please expain all your votes

Sure. I saw a really great wagon so I hopped aboard!

In post 138, KTthecreeper wrote:VOTE: Metal sonic

really hasn't contributed to the game other than banter banter and more banter seems to me like a scum trying to stall the town

I think more than just MS can be accused of doing this...so why MS over anyone else?

In post 158, Aristophanes wrote:I feel like one of Dwlee/KT should be scum. Leaning on KT.
Thoughts?

Why can't it be town v town? Why are you leaning scum on KT?

This is a horrible post. You need to explain how you ruled out it could be town vs town and then you need to tell me why you're asking for everyone's opinion on it.

In post 165, Aristophanes wrote:Not as odd as you may think. Your interactions read as a TvS to me so one of you
Should
be scum.

Whether either are scum will be reveales as we go, and it is possible neither of you are, but the interactions feel unnatural and thus my stance stands.

What about the interactions feels unnatural?

In post 174, Scorpious wrote:
I'm leaning town on BeardedCat and Metal Sonic,but that's really all I got right now. I think the DW/KT thing should be explored in more depth. I feel right now its the least graspy at straws line at this moment. Do you agree?

Scorpious, let's talk about your MS town read.

~BBT

BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 176, Bellaphant wrote:The dewlee / KT thing looks super awkward - as ari said, it looks like someone is faking it but im not sure who!

What makes it look awkward to you?

In post 177, Bellaphant wrote:
Gummy, that looks like an awful lot of words to say not a huge amount - top two town/scun reads right now?

Disagree, I thought gummy's posts regarding some of his thoughts/reads was decent.

There are a lot of people jumping on one of Dwlee/KT must be scum. I don't like this.

~BBT

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

@scorpious they are bad posts you are strongly advocating 2 wagons yet you don't seem to be doing anything about them. You are reaching out to other players to focus on the wagon but you are not actually doing anything about them. I don't like that. If you are going to push one of two wagons then push one of them. What are you waiting around for. JUST DO IT!

so we got some people claiming to be preteens Whoopi. Remember everybody lies on the Internet. So I don't care if he's 11 or 69 his posting needs improvement
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Did you not read the second half? "but you didn't comment on that"
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 248, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 238, KTthecreeper wrote:i hate how just beacuse we are young ALL YOU PEOPLE think we are insonnifagent human beings that can't possable do anything good in a mafia game ... dwlee has already made fun of you to the players of hypixel mafia

How will we sleep at night now? You could start being a useful slot any time now..

that was offenive not at all ...

neither was "making fun of us on some other site".. but that's the extent of my comments on that..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 260, Sir Bastion wrote:@scorpious they are bad posts you are strongly advocating 2 wagons yet you don't seem to be doing anything about them. You are reaching out to other players to focus on the wagon but you are not actually doing anything about them. I don't like that. If you are going to push one of two wagons then push one of them. What are you waiting around for. JUST DO IT!

so we got some people claiming to be preteens Whoopi. Remember everybody lies on the Internet. So I don't care if he's 11 or 69 his posting needs improvement

what do we have? 10 days? Why are you in such a hurry?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 258, BeardedCat wrote:Scorpious, let's talk about your MS town read.

Sure,although I maintain it's just a feel,like I said,more of a nullish town..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 263, Scorpious wrote:
In post 260, Sir Bastion wrote:@scorpious they are bad posts you are strongly advocating 2 wagons yet you don't seem to be doing anything about them. You are reaching out to other players to focus on the wagon but you are not actually doing anything about them. I don't like that. If you are going to push one of two wagons then push one of them. What are you waiting around for. JUST DO IT!

what do we have? 10 days? Why are you in such a hurry?

Why are you turning this into a matter of time?

Its not a matter of time, its either Doing something or sitting around talking about doing something and doing nothing.

Doing something = results

Talking about doing something and doing nothing = nothing.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Scorpious »

And we are back with color madness

Aristophones
-nulish here. Not much here. quiet. Most posts about the sex nonsense. few about the game.Still waiting on "sorting".
Beardedcat
- I hate reading hydras but this slot has been the most aggressive scum-hunting slot so far. Town lean
Bella
-Played with before.seems like their style.quick blasts.. I also agree with the assessment of KT/DW just looking off.null
COTW
- Again,Hydra. I have trouble reading one person in a slot.let alone two. Two highly skilled players that could be super useful as town,or uber-dangerous as scum..null
DW
-Trollish from the beginning.not scum hunting at all. Why the vote on me? no explanation? is it because I find you suspicious?Scum lean..Still have no idea what" rebuttal" I didn't answer..
EP
- 4 posts..three of which are "I don't get it.." could be lurking..nullish scum read that could easily be erased with some worthy content.
Gummy
- wordy yes,but some good points. The only thing that piques me here is the defense of KT.Not sure which way that will go.null here..
KT
-I have to waste my time deciphering if this is just some kid being immature,or if he is awkward because he was handed a scum role and has no idea how to handle it. I despise his interactions with DW. I feel one if not both of them are scum..
Metal Sonic
- Useless? Yes.. Scum? Not convinced. I might just be hesitant to call him scum because I have looked at this posting style in the past as scum and have been wrong. nullish town,but admittedly might be gunshy here..
Rory
- played with before as scum.. One of the few I can base a porper meta on. Null until I see more..
Sir Bastion
-not feeling the immediate jump to me as soon as I started to be questioned by others. Could be an experienced scum looking to park.. null scum lean
Spiffeh
- hasn't done much..nothing to really pull on at all here. null

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I feel one if not both of them are scum..

And thats whats p*ssing me off, you seem very sure you are on to something and you said yourself we have plenty of time. But you dont push. You just keep pointing One of these pople are scummy and do nothing.

gummybear has done more then you to give us an idea of the sort of player Creeper is and all he did was vote for him, that's all.
Scum:

KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:24 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 262, Scorpious wrote:
In post 248, KTthecreeper wrote:

that was offenive not at all ...

neither was "making fun of us on some other site".. but that's the extent of my comments on that..

that was dwlee tho
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:34 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 266, Scorpious wrote:[

KT
-I have to waste my time deciphering if this is just some kid being immature,or if he is awkward because he was handed a scum role and has no idea how to handle it. I despise his interactions with DW. I feel one if not both of them are scum..

wanna know somthing i really haven't tryed very much i have been focusing on school and other things i havn't really been able to re read the thread to get reads and such so fine scum read me but my meta is acting scum = town acting town = scum
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 268, KTthecreeper wrote:that was dwlee tho

but you felt compelled to let us all know.. why? this is already one too many posts on it.. I'm going back to the game..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:37 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 270, Scorpious wrote:
In post 268, KTthecreeper wrote:that was dwlee tho

but you felt compelled to let us all know.. why? this is already one too many posts on it.. I'm going back to the game..

i have a bad habit of just saying everything on my mind
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:38 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

ok Scorpious you havn't awnser two of the questions that have been asked of you why is that?
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:38 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

awnserd*
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon