distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Post by distad »

Atticus wrote:
d3sisted wrote:Ok, I'm going to need some time to respond to that.

But before I do, I'd just like to say: Wow. 4 of you flew onto the fucking bandwagon and none of you are even flinching about it? Am I the only one here who's doing some actual scumhunting?
Which 4 people? There are only four people voting you. For you to say this, at least two people would have to be voting for you before the people "flew" to it for it to constitute a wagon.

But that seems rather off the current point.
Right now, you're at L-2.
I'm tempted to ask for a claim.
Really D3?

It doesn't look like he specifically asked for one. Take a look at my post again. I said, "I'm not fond of claiming without
actually
having been asked."
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by d3sisted »

So you're saying you don't believe a claim just because it's premature?
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:42 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Vote Count

d3sisted (5): Kerplunk, Numenorean7, Atticus, distad, Jimmy R
Atticus (2): somestrangeflea, PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear (1): ryan
ryan (1): JDodge

Not Voting: Nightfall, Jex, d3sisted

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I am back. No time to read everything, but I skimmed it and I see d3sisted claimed a townie role after Atticus was tempted to ask for it at L-2. But I have to reread better because I see that Atticus has gotten two votes as well.
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Nightfall has been replaced by Max.
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:54 am

Post by distad »

I'm not saying that I don't believe a claim just because it's not asked for... but I'm FAR more suspicious of it.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Max »

Now in this game the bit's i've read lead me to conclude

A) there should only be 2 members of the mafia and
B) D3sisted could be the jester,

A) is aimed at the mod
B) remember d3sisted is goading players to vote for him the jesters normally can win because they act protective (
tick
)
Goad
tick

Swear
tick

Claim
tick

be complete arses
tick

Now Aticcus looks clean at the moment but we need to lynch someone, that will give us things to analyse today so we need to decide but carefully who should we lynch?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Atticus »

There are 3 mafia members.

Okay, I assume Max isn't scum then.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Jex »

Numenorean7 wrote:Wow. ryan and Jex have both said "wow" about my PBPA, and Jimmy R seems almost convinced. This is making me a little nervous. :)

I'm still reading but wanted to respond to this. I said wow because a lot has happened and I feel like I've fallen way behind in this game. It wasn't anything to do with a single post.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Jex »

I really don't like d3 and wouldn't mind him as the lynch of the day. However, I do feel it's important to look at some of the other players that may be sliding along silently.

I reread
atticus
as he has a couple of votes on him and I wanted to see why.

First off, why is max not scum in your book? I guess I just don't get how you came to that conclusion, and maybe I missed something, I don't know.

Second, atticus has been attacking d3 since he came to the game. He has not backed down from the argument, yet seems to bring little to the argument as well. I feel that he is too focused on d3. I don't know if this means scum or not, but I'd like to point it out. He analysis of all the players seemed really empty and not all that helpful.

Of course with reading atticus, I had to reread he predecessors:

TCS: made a lot of jokes, voted for himself, and was generally a strange player. We didn't get to see much of him during the important parts of the games (well anything after the random stage) so it's hard to tell what he may have been.

ojpower: never posted.

Also,
pooky
has been pretty quiet. He's thrown in some votes, and a lot of one liners. He doesn't seem to be adding a lot to the conversation (not that I'm one to speak as I've been gone) but it's really hard to get a feel for if he's scum or not.

Even more silent is
jdodge
who has posted 3 or 4 times with random votes and one liners.
prod jdodge please

That's all I really have time to do at this moment, but I want to read through more people in the next couple of days, and I urge others to do the same. As I said, I really don't like d3 and am fine with lynching him, but we want to get as much info as we can before the end of the day.

For now
vote atticus

I am busy moving and getting ready for school to start up in the next couple weeks, but I will try to be as active as I can.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:25 am

Post by JDodge »

Still here. I'm just watching at the moment.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Atticus »

I added nifty bolded numbers in parentheses.
Jex wrote:I really don't like d3 and wouldn't mind him as the lynch of the day. However, I do feel it's important to look at some of the other players that may be sliding along silently.

(1)
I reread
atticus
as he has a couple of votes on him and I wanted to see why.

(2)
First off, why is max not scum in your book? I guess I just don't get how you came to that conclusion, and maybe I missed something, I don't know.

(3)
Second, atticus has been attacking d3 since he came to the game. He has not backed down from the argument, yet seems to bring little to the argument as well. I feel that he is too focused on d3. I don't know if this means scum or not, but I'd like to point it out. He analysis of all the players seemed really empty and not all that helpful.

Of course with reading atticus, I had to reread he predecessors:

TCS: made a lot of jokes, voted for himself, and was generally a strange player. We didn't get to see much of him during the important parts of the games (well anything after the random stage) so it's hard to tell what he may have been.

ojpower: never posted.

Also,
pooky
has been pretty quiet. He's thrown in some votes, and a lot of one liners. He doesn't seem to be adding a lot to the conversation (not that I'm one to speak as I've been gone) but it's really hard to get a feel for if he's scum or not.

Even more silent is
jdodge
who has posted 3 or 4 times with random votes and one liners.
prod jdodge please

That's all I really have time to do at this moment, but I want to read through more people in the next couple of days, and I urge others to do the same. As I said, I really don't like d3 and am fine with lynching him, but we want to get as much info as we can before the end of the day.

For now
vote atticus

I am busy moving and getting ready for school to start up in the next couple weeks, but I will try to be as active as I can.
(1): Does pooky's vote really count? He voted me without any reason.

(2): Because Max said that there should be two scum. If he were in the scum, he would know that there are three. Of course, he could just be very tricksy.

(3): As I see it, d3sisted is scum. Also, everything I have to say about his scumminess has been said. I see no reason to back off a conviction without good reason. Also, my analysis was just impressions. I'm not an analytical kind of guy.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by d3sisted »

JDodge, you've had your vote on ryan for a while now. Care to comment or are you just going to lurker your way through without contributing anything decent?

I also find it interesting how Max replaces in and his first priority is finding the Jester, not scum. But then he makes this comment comment "but we need to lynch someone, that will give us things to analyse today" showing that he does not care about the Jester at all, he just wants a lynch. In fact, I'd go as far as to say he doesn't care about whos Town either.

FoS: Max
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Jex »

Atticus wrote: (2): Because Max said that there should be two scum. If he were in the scum, he would know that there are three. Of course, he could just be very tricksy.
Or he's a part of the mafia and he forgot to count himself. There could be a number of reasons why he put 2. For all we know it was a typo and he hit the wrong button. It's not enough to say that he isn't scum.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Max wrote:A) there should only be 2 members of the mafia
A) is aimed at the mod
I think he's saying the game would be more balanced if there were only 2 Mafia rather than 3.
Political Correctness offends me.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:54 am

Post by ryan »

JDodge wrote:Still here. I'm just watching at the moment.
Care to comment anymore than just "I'm here?"
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:53 am

Post by JDodge »

ryan wrote:
JDodge wrote:Still here. I'm just watching at the moment.
Care to comment anymore than just "I'm here?"
Not really.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:00 am

Post by ryan »

We have 11 pages of information and you don't have anything to contribute to the game?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:05 am

Post by JDodge »

ryan wrote:We have 11 pages of information and you don't have anything to contribute to the game?
I'm not saying I have nothing to contribute. I'm saying that there's nothing that I can contribute at this time that will have any bearing on anything at all.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Jex »

unvote vote jdodge
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:09 am

Post by Atticus »

Jex wrote:
Atticus wrote: (2): Because Max said that there should be two scum. If he were in the scum, he would know that there are three. Of course, he could just be very tricksy.
Or he's a part of the mafia and he forgot to count himself. There could be a number of reasons why he put 2. For all we know it was a typo and he hit the wrong button. It's not enough to say that he isn't scum.
He could just be very tricksy.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Atticus »

Numenorean7 wrote:
Max wrote:A) there should only be 2 members of the mafia
A) is aimed at the mod
I think he's saying the game would be more balanced if there were only 2 Mafia rather than 3.
Also, since this is an open setup, Blue Zebra isn't allowed to change it. I also think that jesters make it harder for the mafia, not the town.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Wo-uh... I mean, Egads! Numen's PBPA analysis on d3sisted was, in my opinion, fantastic.

As for the Max miscount, I have been in games where I've accidently miscounted and been correctly recognised as doing so. However, it's just as easy to "accidently" miscount, so I'm not reading very deeply into that, TBH...
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:27 am

Post by JDodge »

Jex wrote:
unvote vote jdodge
Riveting accusations
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Kerplunk »

JDodge wrote:
ryan wrote:We have 11 pages of information and you don't have anything to contribute to the game?
I'm not saying I have nothing to contribute. I'm saying that there's nothing that I can contribute at this time that will have any bearing on anything at all.
You are still voting for ryan. Who is off the radar again. You don't want to put him on it again? It seems you think he is the most suspicious right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”