Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:08 pm

Post by Atticus »

"Day 2 continues"
Vote Count

NabakovNabakov
(2):
Albert B. Rampage, deadscilent

Not voting ( 8 ): Blue Zebra, theopor_COD, Erotomachia, Haut Boy, Sir Tornado, Patrick, NabakovNabakov, pickemgenius.

I'm looking for a replacement for Haut Boy currently.
Last edited by Atticus on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm on about page 11 . . . do accept my apologies there's so much stuff in here it's taking an age.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Atticus »

Oh, well this is just unacceptable, something has to be done about this lack of posting. So I'll prod, later, when I'm awake.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
deadscilent
deadscilent
Townie
deadscilent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by deadscilent »

you can take me out, I havent had time for mafia scum lately.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

*gets prodded*

I am waiting for Theo to post his views...
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

hi
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:00 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Albert, should my expectations of you really be
this
low?

Awaiting Theo's post and DS's replacement. Additionally, Haut Boy hasn't posted all day.

Sorry I don't have much to contribute at this point. My eye is still on Albert even though he was probably acting more out of vendetta than anything else. I'm still holding some suspicions on Sir T, and I will be watching the replacements to both lurkers with scrutiny.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

yes
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Haut Boy hasn't posted anywhere on the site in over two weeks.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Atticus »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Additionally, Haut Boy hasn't posted all day.

Noted.
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Blue Zebra »

Waiting for Theopor...
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

UP TO PAGE 8(not including)

quote="NabakovNabakov"]
Patrick wrote:CTD is scum in this game, I'm pretty sure of it.
Vote: CrashTextDummie
Ok, let's just go back over his posts:
CTD wrote:
Sounds scummy as hell to me.[/quote]

WORD!
Blue Zebra wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Adel wagon seems to have 4 votes now...
This is catastrophe!

I blame you.

unvote, vote: Sir Tornado

Jokey?

Blue Zebra wrote:
unvote, vote: camisade

camisade wrote:Is Village Idiot an actual role? Or is it just someone that's stupid? [/noob]

Cause pickemgenius sure acts like one, no offense.

Mad BOO.

-I can see post 94 being a post both scum and town would make, along with 87 to a lesser extent.
camisade wrote: I want to know why you're unvoting Adel just to get the suspicion off of you.
You even say in your post that's why you unvoted, which is very suspicious
. Then you want to question the people who did the exact same thing you did?
@ Bold- I disagree
Blue Zebra wrote:
kravhen wrote:I also want to use this opportunity to shift some focus to those who still have their votes on Adel. For all we know they could be scum that placed their votes first disguised in randomvoteness and patiently waiting for lynch. Or they could be scumbuddies that think Adel's identity is compromised and dont dare defend her =P
I don't like this. How are either of those possibilities more likely than the votes just being lingering random votes?

BTW, pickem is active lurking, which is worse than regular lurking.

unvote, vote: pickemgenius

High quality hypocrisy.
camisade wrote: You wanted to question the other people who voted for Adel, which you also did. That's what I meant by that.
I came out of lurking mode,
because I didn't have anything to add until you made the post, and you also asked for everyone else's take on the whole you vs Adel thing.

@Bold-ORLY?
NabakovNabakov wrote: Adel has proven that she has a tendancy to wagon townies
when she's playing as town
. This is an unfortunate tendancy,
but it seems to be an essential element to her townie playstyle
. That she
didn't
bus Krave into oblivion indicates a change in playstyle.
Hopefully, this is a permanent improvement in her townie playstyle
,<snip last part cause we know her role now>
Meh, but *see italics*
Blue Zebra wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Speaking of which, what is your position ?
What's YOUR position?
awesome...

NabNab and ABR hop on, which *could* be a connection used later to lynch scum.

-Sir T goes after Kravhen in post 140.
-NabNab says
NabakovNabakov wrote:Sir T: I do feel you misrepresented Kravhen a bit in your analysis. You took everything he said to the extreme and said that he contradicted himself several times just because he threw out multiple therories. As much as his request for a focus elsewhere seems scummy, I feel he has a bit of a point, and I'm becoming more and more suspicious of the poeple who now seem too intent on making Kravhen look scummy.
in response, again interesting.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:44 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Everyone's waiting for me right?

Well I promise it will be with you tomorrow. I've had a weekend where I managed to get totally carried away what with birthdays and what not, no excuse but sometimes mafia doesn't fit in with my top priorities. 24 hours if not, lynch me.

p.s from my original 11 page read Camisade was screaming scum, which isn't ideal considering I'm him, I wasn't too impressed with Deadscilent either who's now expressed a wish for replacement. More tomorrow promise, maybe later tonight if I can grab some spare time at work.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok let's crack on. I wasn't going to post a mammoth summary but then thought what the hell. I've made the notes I may aswell share my views . . . from the top then, seperately I hope this will in some form get everyone else thinking again and we can get the game back into life.

Page 1 - Usual page of random votes. Note Hand Banana replaced at the outset, I wonder why crap role, scared to be scum or just away. Pickem votes everyone - then sticks to Camisade with FOSs at Adel and deadscilent. Adel votes BZ, BZ votes Adel, Camisade votes SirT, NabNab votes Pickem is he genuine or joking? Couple of OMGUS votes. Eroto votes deadscilent, 19 deadscilent votes Eroto, says its random, meh I'm not so sure. Seems more OMGUS. Nothing much going on more idle chit chat. No Patrick yet.

2 - NabNab asks Pickem who he thinks the scum are, seems a little forgetful even if Pickem was joking. Pickem reiterates his joke three scum suspects. Pickem moves to Adel. Blue Zebra and Albert both join the wagon consecutive posts. NabNab calls out Albert for his vote not Blue Zebra why not I wonder. Adel 35 I'd have jumped all over her for, screams defensive and again why ignore Blue Zebra and just attack Albert. Patrick appears for the first time and ignores the start of the Adel wagon and votes CTD. NabNab points out that CTD has done nothing, I felt Patrick's vote was little more than a random joke, odd that he didn't comment on anything previous but NabNab seems slightly defensive of CTD based on it. Kravehn at least makes a mildly decent reason for going after Adel and links NabNab and Adel together, slings on the fourth vote. Sir T just throws an FOS at Adel, she's getting a fair deal of heat Page 2. Sir T points out that wagon has reached 4. Blue Zebra happy to throw his vote around, which in my book is a good thing. Adel back to 3.

3 - NabNab defends himself against Kravhen calling him out some defense of Adel. NabNab say's he smelled scum, not townies wagonning then? 53 is dreadful, Camisade could at least look to make comment on the thread, he's giving scum easy ammunition to target him, let's see who does, obviously knowing now that Camisade is town being as that I'm now him. Blue Zeb does straight away, yet again slinging votes about, not afraid to attract attention. Kravhen's gut has Adel as scum. Adel straight away attacks him for it, first real argument and lo and behold between two townies. Sir T sides with Adel, but with two townies going after each other scum can back either horse and look rasonably good. Patrick pops back in post some decent stuff over the wagon, I'd agree 4 votes in getting to 7 isn't all that scummy, wagons creating reactions and are neccessary etc. Not happy with contributions from Albert, Camisade, Eroto, Deadscilent, CTD at all at this stage. Adel makes a mistake in thinking she was 2 from lynch she wasn't - also brings up issue of village idiot, possible looking for an escape route, I think I'd attack her if she wasn't town at this stage. Patrick's keeping a close eye on proceedings. Eroto echoes Patrick. Kravehn still convinced Adel is scum. Camisade calls Pickem a village idiot, still fails to contribute. Kravhen I find pretty defensive at the bottom of the page but again genuine I guess.

4 - Adel appeals to emotion slightly, makes note of a previous lynching of her own. Goes pretty heavy at Kravhen. Albert poses question to NabNab on whether Kravhen calling Nab out was anti-town. Stuff regrading quick-lynches. Blue Zebra throws suspicion at Adel. I like NabNab in 82 much better sums up pretty much the whole argument. Kravehn say's he's surprised he got defensive would you point that out I wonder as scum hmm, still attacking Adel, this little sideshow is certainly giving those scum involved a neat little place to attack and jab from the sidelines. NabNab continues attack at Kravhen again with pretty good reasoning - mind he then says Kravhen's over defence is more newbie than scummy, hmm possible setting himself up incase Kravhen isn't scum. Albert's asking a lot of questions. Kravehn unvotes Adel after just raising further thoughts on her as scum, meh, does however want others to chime in again I'd agree, seems there's only 50% of ppl playing. Sir T puts up a decent case against Kravehn, defends Adel. Seems that Kravehn was trying to use some kind of certainty to either get Adel to slip up or others to weigh in. Camisade at last makes a reasonably decent post and attacks Kravhen's unvote of Adel which does seem slightly odd considering his earlier certainty. Kravhen slaps Camisade back for lurking, good point. BZ moves onto Pickem for active lurking.

5 - Sir Tornado prods Pickem for thoughts. Pickem refutes BZ's vote and pretty much shoots it down, still no CTD? 103 makes me think scum all over from Adel, aside from obviously knowing her now allegiance. Fact that she says she wants to appear scummy man. Talk about giving yourself an argument out. Albert not really offering much, likewise the same five or six from before Eroto, Patrick, Deadscilent, CTD etc and of course Camisade lol. Can't make sense of Camisade's next post. Albert asks another question, Eroto appears asks for his position, Eroto fails to really comment which I don't like as Albert did previously. Also calls out others for lurking which he's been doing, Kravehn wisely points this out. Blue Zebra asks Albert for his thoughts I haven't seen much from him either. Nab ships on to Blue Zebra. Albert does likewise and calls out Eroto, argues that Zebra is reluctant to attack Adel, fails to comment on Kravhen. Wahey CTD appears.

6 - Pickem responds to Sir T's post from Page 5. Doesn't really go onto attack anyone, it's more a quick summary. Eroto pipes up says the wagon on Adel wasn't all that bad, calls out Sir Tornado due to him calling Kravhen's vote random. Finishes that he'll be posting more regularly - let's see that he does. Pickem moves to Camisade, seems okay as a lurker lynch, I've already expressed dissatisfaction with Camisade now me. Patrick posts not much content, likewise still nout from CTD. Blue questions Pickem on his vote, why I wonder? Scum defending town seems odd, scum defending scum perhaps. But being as Cam is town not sure. Pickem explains vote. NabNab votes similarly but on Deadscilent, funny that Pickem ignored Dead in his previous post. Camisade appears acts pretty defensive, explains why he found Kravhen scummy. Need to re-read 140 from Sir Tornado see what I make of it. Hmm NabNab defends Kravhen, attacks those who are attacking him. Patrick posts some content, doesn't see much summyness going on, seems happy with Kravhen - defends Kravehn against Sir T's jabs and votes Sir T. Adel posts that she's sure Krahevn will post enough scumtells to be lynched, moves from kravhen to CTD. Don't like 149 from Adel, aside from the inactives she's striking me as the scummiest so far.

7 - Kravhen seems to stop himself and warns that perhaps he's becoming the village idiot. Follows NabNab's line of thinking with those attacking him, throws an FOS at Tornado. CTD pipes up says he's found a scum in Blue Zeb, comments that if Patrick's scum he's lost the game and then asks to be replaced, nothing much else. Patrick points this out. Don't understand Adel's move from CTD to Blue Zeb. CTD explains vote on Zebra. Uses Camisade's crap post in 53 and then the argument that scum tend to jump all over it, it's a decent point but I can see town doing it aswell. Calls him out for lurkerhunting, yet Blue Zeb hasn't gone after more hardcore lurkers in Eroto, Dead or CTD himself. Camisade comments that Adel is aggresive, a good thing I 'd say. Blue Zeb comments that his vote on Camisade was not serious, I disagree at the time it felt pretty serious. 170 is reasonably good from Cam. Eroto kinda defends Zebra against CTD and says Kravhen not todays lynch.

8 - Adel and Kravhen call a truce of sorts. 180 is Kravhen's scum list. Being as he's dead town should be worthwhile viewing. ABR - active lurker. BZ - town vibe. Cam - not taking sides. CTD - poses the odd question that he may be cop, role fishing perhaps. Dead - nothing. Eroto - scum putting up a town mask, gotta agree slightly not over keen on Eroto's play much, very much blending into the background. Seems neutral on NabNab and Patrick. Pickem - nothing stands out similar to ABR. Doesn't seem sure on Sir T. Summary I get is Adel is scum. Adel picks up on the cop comment. FOS's thrown Pickem, Sir T. No mention of Eroto or CTD which puzzles me. Pickem calls the cop issues scummy as fuck, agreed. Kravehn ignores Patrick's question. Few ppl comment on Kravehn's long post. 191 seems further jabs at Sir T from NabNab. Can't quite see them as a scum pair. Albert calls Patrick town, both Pickem and Patrick call him out on it, note I don't think Patrick has warranted much as pro-town yet. Patrick posts a decent few thoughts most worried by Adel and Sir T. Eroto calls Kravehn town.

9 - Adel explains vote on Zebra again. Nab again defends someone this time Zebra. Tornado comments on Adel's editors post. Eroto makes a comment on in, like the fact that he points out tone and the like. Zebra responds to Adel, asks why no pressure on Albert. Who I must say I've seen play a lot more aggressively. Albert seems in awe slightly of Patrick.Nab asks Kravehn for suspicions and what not, I thought he just gave them on page 8, meh. Too many players not enough content. Nab's getting replaced hmm, he's still in though? Albert still happy with vote on Zebra. Adel re-iterates that Zebra is scummy, metagame on Albert, as I say I've seen Albert as town much more aggresive. CTD comments that Zebra and Patrick alarm him most. Camisade votes ABR which seems a genuine avenue to dance down. ABR's reply isn't exactly enthralling.

10 - Pickem unvotes Cam. Haut Boy replaces CTD let's see if he improves activity. Haut votes Sir T, calls him non-committal due mainly to the non voting of anyone, Sir T explained his reasoning behind this. Also dislikes ABR and Adel, ABR for content when Pickem, Patrick, Dead, Cam all could do with a lot more. Eroto again doesn't really do much aside from fence-sit. Comments that Haut Boy's post is just old news. Kravehn wants Dead to post, I'd agree. Kravehn picks at Pickem for a slight defence of Deadsclient again I'd agree possible link there. Not much else worth noting just Kravhen moving after Deadscilent and Pickem defending Dead's absent.

11 - Eroto chimes in and again defends dead's absence. Pickem sure is full of his usual crass swearwords. Lurker hunting I'd agree with Pickem is however a scum trait. Kravehn seems to be misrepresenting Pickem, he hasn't said Dead is not scum more that until she returns he's holding of any attack. Actually side with Pickem through this argument, being as Kravhen's town is moot tho. Adel comments that the pair of them acted kinda pro-town but would have preferred silence. Patrick makes a good point regarding CTD and Kravhen. Dead returns let's see what she comes up with.

12 - Not much of a start from Dead. 278 appeal to emotion straight off. Albert finds Krahven fairly pro-town. Dead calls Kravehn pro-town and Eroto hmm. Echoes Pat on CTD. Doesn't suspect Zebra, finds Adel slightly dodgy. Votes CTD who has been replaced lol, what to make of that. Newbish either way, I'd actually expect scum to read the thread slightly more carefully lol. Haut Boy calls Kravehn extremely scummy. 283 is silly. Camisade agress with Haut Boy. SV replaces Nab, Dead still hasn't realised CTD was replaced by Haut this despite 283 "rolleyes". Few questions fly about, ABR asks Dead about Haut. Adel spsecifally asks SV about Sir T, why just him? Dead expressed happier with Haut than CTD. Keeps vote there.

13 - Adel doesn't get the case against Sir.T despite just asking SV about him only. Pointless page so far, Pickem votes Deadscilent. Dead votes Zebra despite thinking he was town before, then goes to Haut Boy, useless page so far. Kravehn votes Dead. Where exactly is SV?

14 - Meh this page is just as useless, inactivity is treason, deadline launched. Oh hell another appeal to emotion from Dead she is either scum or giving scum an easy ride. Adel jumps on it, townie doing so. Camisade calls Dead's post a threat doesn't want to put her to lynch -2. Haut hops on. Another useless kind of page, doesn't seem much scum hunting going on.

15 - NabNab replaces back in, nout from SV. Another appeal to emotion from Dead and yet another christ sake. Eroto points out Dead is bad play not neccesarily scummy hmm .Still completely unimpressed by Dead. If she is town however then I'd expect scum to be all over, if she's scum which is a possible then I'd still expect scum all over. Patrick pretty much asks questions of those on the wagon here . . . mind two of those he picks out are now dead townies. Adel explains she found DS's appeals "cute". Nab brands her the VI, expresses unhappiness with the wagon. I'm not sure whether scum are actively avoiding the wagon or have decided to sling themselves on - edit now Adel and Kravhen are dead town, I find those actively avoiding it more worrying. Moves to Zebra and hopes ppl on the DS wagon join him, that makes me think with a deadline Nab and Zebra are a unlikely pairing. Kravhen unvotes. Haut unvoites after pressure from Patrick. I'd like more opinions from Patrick.

16 - deadscilent was scum before hmm, best re-read that. Kravhen moves to Haut Buy for releasing the pressure or so. Adel votes Haut.

K. I've had enough for now, I'll finish the rest tomorrow hopefully and summarise my thoughts. I will say from these first few pages that too many players are blending into the background and I expect the scum with 2 of those prominent townies now dead to be in that group - by that I'm looking closely at the likes of Eroto, Haut Boy due in part to CTD, Pickem, ABR, Patrick - I'm also pretty unimpressed with deadscilent. More soon.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

That's quite a wall of words. That's probably 10 time's Camisade's total verbage. I look forward to your conclusions and will hold questions until you make them.

Hmm, both you and Pickem have pointed out how I ended up defending the two confirmed townies. In a way, that's no so remarkable as I find myself defending a lot of people. I just thought the argument between Adel and Kravhen needed moderation if the town was going to actually find scum (to bad that didn't work).
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Atticus »

ChronX replaces Haut Boy. Try to restrain your excitement.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by ChronX »

Hi I'm replacing Haut Boy and will be up to speed....er, as soon as possible.
Effectively done with MS
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

ChronX wrote:Hi I'm replacing Haut Boy and will be up to speed....er, as soon as possible.
yo...

looking forward to mroe fodder.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by ChronX »

OK. There is a lot to digest in this thread and my style is to post thoughts on one issue at a time. So I will start with the last, the elephant in the room no one seems to be looking at:

Why was Kravkhen the scum's night kill?

It doesn't make sense to me. He was widely viewed as scummy. He narrowly avoided being the bandwagon candidate early in the game. It seems like he could easily have accumulated momentum again on day 2 for a lynching. The scum obviously knew he was not one of them.

So, what did he do that was either SO pro-town or so anti-one particular individual that brought their wrath?

I don't think it would be easy to look at who he feuded with; he pretty much feuded with everyone. He late bandwagoned (I think his vote didn't count it was so late) on Adel, re-visiting one of his earlier nemesis. Again, would have been easy to build the case that he was scum from this move. Given his lack of credibility, he would have been hard pressed to make the case that he wasn't being an opportunistic scum; I suspect public sentiment would have dismissed any protestations as either WIFOM or that he wasn't good enough to even consider the implication.

So now we are at 2 possibilities:

the first is that we have a SECOND doctor, or a roleblocker, who successfully stopped the mob, and Krackden was knocked off by a vig who was convinced he was anti-town or just wanted him out of the way as an anti-town distraction. This is within the realm of possibility but depends on too many coincidences.

The second choice is that one of his accusations hit too near the mark, and the hope was that by silencing him, he wouldn't be around to revisit the suspicion and his general buffoonery on day 1 could be counted on to make most of his blathering be treated as such.

He was obviously wrong about Adel. His case against SirT seems more like OMGUS than credible/logical, but should be weighed. However, his accusations against deadscilent are quite strident, and while his manner of doing so hurt his credibility, he did make some points that registered enough with DS to get her to engage in debate with him.

If you buy this theory, it puts pickem as a clear townie, which he strikes me as. An impatient townie who doesn't suffer fools gladly, and may have ended up defending a scum. However, his defense of DS was on procedural grounds, and pickem was the one who formally called for a DS prod.

Executive summary: putting together my feel for the whole narrative which has been day 1 and the dawn of 2, and specifically about what I've discussed above, I would say:

IGMEOU: Deadscilent

and will look forward to the exploits of pickemgenius on day 2 as he plays devil's advocate for the town's logical debates.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by ChronX »

Next topic:

What IS the deal with Camisade/Theo?

I'll be briefer here. There have been legitimate and ongoing FoS's at Camisade. Suddenly he is gone from the game. RL issues, was he disgusted with the antics of crossgaming that got Adel lynched? Or did the kitchen get too hot and he bailed.

Along comes Theo, who posts a very lengthy and impressive digest of the first 15 or 16 pages of the game. But that's all it is, for the most part, a summary. Very little in the way of analysis or conclusions, aside from some criticism of Deadscilent's handling of her near-lynch. If you accept a premise of my previous post that DS is scummy, Theo's criticism of her could be taken as bussing, or better yet, open coaching of a fellow scum while appearing to criticize.

Food for thought.

IGMEOU: Theopor_COD
Effectively done with MS
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

ChronX wrote:
Why was Kravkhen the scum's night kill?

yuck...

kthxbai
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by ChronX »

Geez I pay you a compliment and you toss out a cryptic nugget like that?
Effectively done with MS
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

ChronX wrote:Geez I pay you a compliment and you toss out a cryptic nugget like that?
I basically read that.

Stopped.

POsted.

Started to read again.

I just don't like NK talk.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Atticus »

Reminder
: Unless your role permits you to talk about the game outside of the thread, you may not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”