Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 445, Dierfire wrote:Hieirama seemed to be stalling and intentionally not giving opinions.

Good observation - but I had a null-read on this on D1 - it could be both newb-scum or newb-town. It's basically bad for town not to express reads though. However, I think scum-Hieirama would have adjusted her game-style to avoid attention.

In post 453, mykonian wrote:yeah actually fuck that dier vote. Look at yesterday and tell me garmr isn't obvious scum. I'm stuck in that tunnel for good reasons. He didn't achieve anything but somehow does want to hammer.
Lives on a badly executed fakeclaim

"Execution" poor/anti-town, agreed. But does the bad execution effect the
legitimacy
of the claim?

In post 456, mykonian wrote:
If Dier is in your blind spot, why are you doing nothing about it?
not my place to do. Nothing stands out to me, he doesn't really stand out.

Can you explain this? You want focus on Dierfire but you do not want to personally look at him?

In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Keyser's ISO analysis feels like a stretch and I don't care for BBT's 399 at all.

Why did you not call it a "stretch" on D1? :shifty:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ok, I have just caught up to Meanmelter's first post... thoughts later today.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 525, Keyser Söze wrote:But does the bad execution effect the legitimacy of the claim?

what else am I testing for??? I'm not saying garmr is bad at mafia for that claim. I am saying he's scummy for it.

In post 525, Keyser Söze wrote:Can you explain this? You want focus on Dierfire but you do not want to personally look at him?

it's not my place to make him make standout posts. He's a grey mouse right now. He's not lurking. Two different things.

In post 523, Keyser Söze wrote:Scum-read/found scum-tells in Gamr's play majority of D1 - I felt this was where his 'mouth' was. Need to see why/where mykonian scum-read Pistachion.

somewhere around bbt's/implosions vote I mentioned that I liked the wagon and could join it.

I like lalendra's page 21. I'm not going to read the meanmelter/garmr exchange. I know what's in it. I know those quotes. I see the same response from garmr.

I'm pleased with where this day goes.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

about your hier read lalendra, I think it's worth it to do some additional research. You could be right and she's newb scum, but it could also be a personality thing of someone who thinks the water in the pool is cold and keeps standing by the side. It's just a bit too blatant for it to be really scummy, I think scum has more incentive to avoid it. But then, I didn't put in that extra time to read some of hier's games yet :)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 528, mykonian wrote:about your hier read lalendra, I think it's worth it to do some additional research. You could be right and she's newb scum, but it could also be a personality thing of someone who thinks the water in the pool is cold and keeps standing by the side. It's just a bit too blatant for it to be really scummy, I think scum has more incentive to avoid it. But then, I didn't put in that extra time to read some of hier's games yet :)

if your really town and you actually believe lala is town then your one of the dumbest mafia players I ever meet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Garmr »

The people in my scum list are

Lala,the guy I'm voting,myko and hercombs. I may be wrong on one but this is where I think scum lays.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 516, herrcombs wrote:@DWL: I think you're mixing up the Hieirama and Herrcombs slots lol. I can understand it can get confusing when people use the shortened forms, though (hier vs heir vs herr or w/e)

Guys, it's Hiei, not heir/hier.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:00 am

Post by mykonian »

I can't pronounce that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:22 am

Post by mykonian »

hier, that can't be your only post for today.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:23 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 520, Hieirama wrote:@Herrcombs @meanmelter
I did skip by those posts, I was in a rush to reply previously since we were about to go out for lunch.

In post 467, herrcombs wrote:And one of my own: what is your opinion of Garmr right now? What do you think of his last few actions yesterday?

Hmm, went over this a couple times I think....
In post 232, post 227, and post 239.

My main opinion there still stands. The quickhammer was unexpected, but the message that went along with it made sense.

I'm curious as to why you'd ask that question, actually?
It's been repeated a couple times, if my memory serves me right.

:eek: Well, I keep asking because you're apparently unable to answer it. I asked what your
current
opinion of Garmr is, and you link three posts from 8 pages before the end of D1, none of which substantiate a town-read on Garmr besides an "assumption" that he's town and the feeling that his outburst was "more Town frustration then scum."

And your answer to the second half of my question -- "unexpected" does not assign alignment, nor does the phrase "it made sense." You are intentionally avoiding my questions, giving answers that absolve you from any responsibility for an accurate read on Garmr, and this looks scummy as hell to me.

Yeah... I'm leaving my vote on you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:28 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 519, A Simple Plan wrote:
Vote Count 2.1

[3]
Garmr - Meanmelter, Dwlee99, Lalendra [L-3]
[2]
Hieirama - Dierfire, herrcombs [L-4]
[1]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee [L-5]
[1]
Meanmelter - Garmr [L-5]

Not Voting -
Haschel Cedricson, Hieirama, mykonian, Keyser Söze

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

Garmr is a fine wagon obv.
Hier I can see but am not comfortable joining nor feel particulary inclined to spend time on atm. I know where the answer lies, but given other priorities I think we have a clue where she stands and if she's scum how we could figure that one.
Dier I can't see. I don't want to lynch this.
Mean is just another garmr vote on someone that's been trying to lynch him.
Haschel should be a wagon. I have to leave soonish now and if I'm not too tired after I'll try to explain why his day 1 was scummy.
Soze style bothers me but it's just that, style. Wouldn't mind if some other people formed opinions on him so I could sheep someone who looks sensible.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:36 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 530, Garmr wrote:The people in my scum list are

Lala,the guy I'm voting,myko and
hercombs
. I may be wrong on one but this is where I think scum lays.

Where have I heard this before? Owait...

In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:[@ Garmr:] and literally anyone who voted for your wagon you find as scummy.

And I'm not even voting for you. For shame. I assume you're scumreading me for my , because you've literally said nothing else about me all game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Your scum reading me hercombs?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:09 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 536, herrcombs wrote:And I'm not even voting for you.

you could change that! :D
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:11 am

Post by herrcombs »

You're null-lean-scum for me at this point. I need to review some of Lelandra's stuff from D1 (I think I remember reading her scum from some of her posts...) to see if I need to "neck myself" or not.

While I hate using meta as a resource (people who are sufficiently self-aware of their own meta can easily manipulate it), I might take a look at a few of your games to see if your claims regarding your metagame are accurate and likely to hold for this game.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:14 am

Post by herrcombs »

(I agree with DWL, I don't think a Garmr/Lalendra scumteam is likely.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I wouldn't mind getting lynched today it would point out lulus scummy behavior, Mykonian would have to interact with other players and stop riding my dick and the game could move on at this point it might push town in the right direction instead of being mentally handicapped retards. I got myself in this situation with the claim and hammer so after calming down because with the older players base they would easily That I'm town. (I don't consider mykoyion a good example of a older player.) This will be a learning experience for some newer players not to be fooled by scum.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 am

Post by herrcombs »

Why are you scumreading me, Garmr?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

@hercombs if you place your vote on me and I get lynched today will you vote lale tomorrow because I'm willing to cut a deal were I will hammer myself if the players on my wagon vote lale tomorrow. If I am scum you can disregard it(I'm not scum) I mean I have extremely valid points on lale and lale lets admit it when I flip town is pretty obvious scum I mean the points on her are staggering and she is probably one of the players I made the best case on.

Process of elimination herrcombs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Garmr »

tbh I just wanted another name on there because I'm sure of 2 of 3 of my reads so if I have 4 the chances of me having all the scum in there increase thus I get bragging rights at the end of the game which is pretty much what I care about most in the game of mafia.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:46 am

Post by herrcombs »

Hmm. I don't know what to think of your "offer." For one, I don't like bargaining with people who call me a "mentally handicapped retard." I also think we're playing this game for entirely different reasons. Yours is a very self-centered approach, and everyone else be damned if we win or lose, at least you can claim you had 2/4 of your scumreads correct at some point in the game, right??

I obviously don't understand your methods of PoE, if that's indeed how you're scumreading me (it seems a lot more like OMGUS to me). But a serious question for you -- Do you think all of the scum are stacking on you, trying their damndest to get you lynched? There's not a single person you're scumreading who isn't either on your wagon or entertaining the thought.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 504, Hieirama wrote:You explained how his lack of contribution to Town was one reason for your vote, right? Posting fluff and not posting enough are two different things. Pista was doing a little bit of both, so I feel like the vote had a bit of "lurk" drive in it.

I'm still not quite getting this. Do you think that either of those things (posting fluff, not posting enough) are bad reasons to cast votes?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Mykonian

In post 538, mykonian wrote:
In post 536, herrcombs wrote:And I'm not even voting for you.

you could change that! :D

You don't appear to be voting for Garmr, either (if was supposed to be a vote, it didn't get counted).
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Dierfire »

I want Hieirama, Haschel, and Keyser to cast votes.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Hieirama »

mykonian wrote:I can't pronounce that.

Well you can spell it, can't you?

In post 533, mykonian wrote:hier, that can't be your only post for today.

I'm occupied by something called school.

herrcombs wrote:
In post 520, Hieirama wrote:@Herrcombs @meanmelter
I did skip by those posts, I was in a rush to reply previously since we were about to go out for lunch.

In post 467, herrcombs wrote:And one of my own: what is your opinion of Garmr right now? What do you think of his last few actions yesterday?

Hmm, went over this a couple times I think....
In post 232, post 227, and post 239.

My main opinion there still stands. The quickhammer was unexpected, but the message that went along with it made sense.

I'm curious as to why you'd ask that question, actually?
It's been repeated a couple times, if my memory serves me right.

:eek: Well, I keep asking because you're apparently unable to answer it. I asked what your
current
opinion of Garmr is, and you link three posts from 8 pages before the end of D1, none of which substantiate a town-read on Garmr besides an "assumption" that he's town and the feeling that his outburst was "more Town frustration then scum."

And your answer to the second half of my question -- "unexpected" does not assign alignment, nor does the phrase "it made sense." You are intentionally avoiding my questions, giving answers that absolve you from any responsibility for an accurate read on Garmr, and this looks scummy as hell to me.

Yeah... I'm leaving my vote on you.

Unable to answer? Did you read what I've said?
You should be able to put it together that I have a Town-Lean on Garmr. It's kind of obvious. But if you really need it spelled out for you in a post, there you go.
Read, assumption, what's the difference again?

It was a way for me to explain why his quickhammer wasn't scummy to me (because it apparently was to others) since you did ask about his last few actions.

You asked me my opinions on Garmr and I said I assumed he was Town. That's not question dodging.

Dierfire wrote:
@Hieirama

In post 504, Hieirama wrote:You explained how his lack of contribution to Town was one reason for your vote, right? Posting fluff and not posting enough are two different things. Pista was doing a little bit of both, so I feel like the vote had a bit of "lurk" drive in it.

I'm still not quite getting this. Do you think that either of those things (posting fluff, not posting enough) are bad reasons to cast votes?

Posting fluff is an okay reason to cast a vote. Not posting enough, imo, isn't a good reason because it can be explained by RL things for example.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”