Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Garmr »

lalendra is so fucking obvious scum this game town should neck themselves if they can't see it.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 441, mykonian wrote:Reread a bit and you can disagree with me here, but I don't think implosion was killed for his suspicions. He kept his reads close and given that feli's slot is the one replaced, I don't think that person gets a major say in the NK straight away. He came back on his dier read and anyway that's a common one. I think someone saw a pr tell there or scum had other motives with their kill.

"I don't think implosion was killed for his suspicions"
- he was probably NK'd because scum thought he had a town PR / actively pro-town.
"He kept his reads close"
- I disagree, implosion was very open giving their town/scum reads on D1. Looking at implosion's ISO:

Town-reads

(Dwlee99, BlueBloodedToffee, Garmr, Hieirama, mykonian, herrcombs, Dierfire)
In post 50, implosion wrote:Dwlee is probably town.

In post 50, implosion wrote:BBT is more weakly town.

In post 97, implosion wrote:
In post 96, Garmr wrote:Also you should quit before you burn youself if there's a wagon between you and me your the one getting lynched.

This feels town.

In post 98, implosion wrote:As does Dwlee's indictment of the myko wagon.

In post 182, implosion wrote:Also don't think Hiei is scum.

In post 184, implosion wrote:Garmr is like 99% town.

In post 189, implosion wrote:I think my working theory about this game is that the game so far has been largely driven by a pair of town wagons (Garmr, myko).

In post 191, implosion wrote:I also think I like herrcombs and Dierfire as town.

Scum-reads

(Hieirama, Felissan, pistachi0n, Dierfire)
In post 50, implosion wrote:Hiei is very slightly scummy for their opening post and subsequent reaction, but it's pretty insignificant.

In post 50, implosion wrote:
VOTE: Felissan
"I just don't get a townvibe from you" after a vote feels like appeasement + a psychological desire not to commit to the read.

In post 189, implosion wrote:I think my main interests in scumhunting at the moment lie in Felissan and pistachi0n.

In post 317, implosion wrote:Yeah, you can actually ignore my townread on Dier.

implosion was very much against the Gamr lynch. He was implosion's strongest town-read. implosion did a 180 on his town-read of Dierfire, and concentrated most of his scum-hunting on Felissan and pistachi0n.

Furthermore, scum NK because they think that player has a PR, not because they're trying to set up a miss-lynch for D2 - so we can't read too much into implosion's reads, but they useful information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Garmr »

hey keysor what do you think of the wagon that has put me on L-2 specifically lala and the fillis replacement.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 502, Garmr wrote:hey keysor what do you think of the wagon that has put me on L-2 specifically lala and the fillis replacement.

I am going to look at pistachi0n's D1 lynch-wagon first (votes/reasons and those who
didn't
comment on it).

I am surprised if you are on L-2, but will catch-up now.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 488, Dierfire wrote:What other reason would there be? See, this sounds like you're just posting to say things rather than to provide us with any real analysis.

I wanted to throw my opinion in there. It's what I thought after reading everyone else's decisions on Implosion's death.

In post 489, Dierfire wrote:
@Hieirama

In post 485, Hieirama wrote:I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

Withholding opinions is detrimental to the Town and benefits the Mafia. Do you acknowledge this? Also, what is "a borderline lurking vote"?

And then he questions Keyser's reasons for his vote? Keyser's reasons were better than his imo.
Hmm... I'm starting to get why people aren't liking Dier...

I didn't question Keyser's reason for voting, but that's a separate matter. Why do you think that Keyser's reasons were better than mine? Do I understand correctly that you are therefore reading Garmr as Town?

What " withholding opinions"? I just said that pistachi0n probably didn't have an opinion at all. Yeah, withholding opinions if you have them is bad, that's why I mentioned my thoughts of Implosion. I find it odd for you to say that after calling me out on it.

You explained how his lack of contribution to Town was one reason for your vote, right? Posting fluff and not posting enough are two different things. Pista was doing a little bit of both, so I feel like the vote had a bit of "lurk" drive in it.

Keyser had:
In post 393, Keyser Söze wrote:
It feels like pistachi0n is adjusting his read on Gamr to fit the general consensus.

Which sounded very scum driven.

Which I think is much better than following the "bad readlist" reason.

That question came out of nowhere? I feel like Garmr is just a big ragetown based on memory, but perhaps I'll reread a couple things.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:25 am

Post by herrcombs »

I'd like to weigh in on the Garmr thing real quick. My default town-read on him is deteriorating to the point where I can understand the argument that he's scum. His two most significant actions yesterday (his BP hardclaim and his quickhammer) were pretty useless, in my opinion. I say they're useless in that they accomplished nothing, but more importantly, they were both anti-town.

Garmr makes the argument today that D1 was basically over when he hammered, but that's not true. There were several outstanding questions that could have been answered (some of which were on the same page as the hammer). He says that "people were putting intentions to hammer," but the only person to actually do that was DWL and it's been established that he wasn't going to immediately end the day. His arguments that his quickhammer wasn't anti-town (and wasn't even a quickhammer) just don't cut it for me. His change of mind from "I'm in no rush for the day to end" to a quickhammer the very next IRL day also looks really bad to me.

It feels like Garmr is taking a sledgehammer to this game, like he doesn't really give a fuck about the damage he does, and this could be a scum tactic to take out as much as he can before he's finally lynched. Not going to vote him and put him to L-1 right now though. If he's town, I don't want to risk having such a short D2 and have it end by lynching the BP, of all things. I have other people I am still interested in and I want to see if Garmr redeems himself today.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 500, Garmr wrote:lalendra is so fucking obvious scum this game town should neck themselves if they can't see it.

You keep saying this, yet iirc you have yet to substantiate this. Offer some reasoning or let it go.

Herrcombs is town and that makes me happy.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 506, Lalendra wrote:Herrcombs is town and that makes me happy.

Could you elaborate a little bit for me? Why am I town?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Lalendra »

I had a townlean on you already, but i also just really liked 505, your thinking is very similar to mine.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Meanmelter »

@Hieirama
You still have not answered my question from this I left it at the bottom for you.

In post 495, Garmr wrote:
well why even mention it then when a like 2 people had already told me. It's like you were trying to make me look scummy with out having a real point.

That first paragraph by me in that post isn't what I actually said btw.
I pointed it out just to clarify. And then when I said it, you accused me of intentionally making you misrepresent me.
the myko and me being a scum team that was the first thing that ran out your head. You quickly went back over it when it was pointed out.

I'm not trying to shove that under a rug at all. I thought you and Myko could be the scum team. And to me, it looks like you guys still can be.
What's the scum motivation for it then what would the scum motivation for just taking 1 day off to get my head back into it. You say shit is scummy but you can't even say why scum would do that it's laughable.

I've said it plenty of times.
It got plenty of people off your back because you claimed a PR and we got someone else lynched D1 when it should've been you. Of course scum wouldn't want to get lynched after all.
You called this role "Not important" and said you had zero motivation.
BP is also an easy PR claim because you don't have to prove any evidence like a cop or a jailkeeper would.
It's also Anti-town because the mafia will never target you since they know you are BP and will look for a more suitable target but I guess since you are the mafia that was the case anyway.
You also acted super defensive about it how can anyone take a d1 BP claim seriously like c'mon man.
Not to mention you did it in such a short amount of time it's embarrassing man.
Read what you wrote brah now you're changing the story brah.

It's literally the same thing you wrote. The same chain of events happened you just don't want to say I'm right. Probably because you really are scum.

Are you daft or something the link between lala and dwelee was mentioned by deir and I said it is wierd that deir mentioned it. but I'm smart enough to know when someone made a mistake in reading and wouldn't try to push it as a scum point I still have produced more reads than myko and other people as well but it's fucking hilarious that your trying to push I had no content.

When I first read it, it looked like to me you were making that link. In that same quote you where asked on your final scum read so I took it as part of your scum read. I am thinking now I merely misread it. My point still stands however. that you've contributed nothing to the scum hunt.
Never said I didn't find pista scummy I was willing to lynch her becuase she was in that null terriotory and I felt it would advance the game state brah.

Do I even need to mention why this is scummy?

I voted lala after she tried to policy lynch me with out even trying to scum hunt brah and a bunch of other reasons. Pretty fucking sloppy scum work trying to push away my points with oh but she voted you first.

Brah like I said your trying to paint me as scum by selecting a few posts and pretty much ignoring what conflicts with your argument thats fucking scummy brah.

You didn't change your vote on her until she said she wanted to policy lynch you for your BP claim.
And you ignored what I said about you an her before (No surprise here you would) that you said:
"You haven't even bothered to scum hunt this game and are just giving out town reads to most players or asking questions. You haven't made a firm stance on anyone yet. You have plenty of time to get a scum read which you haven't so"
However, the problem is you haven't even scum hunted yourself. You just claimed, and wow a few reads wow 10/10 play good job would posts reads again.
Your reasons for voting her are shit. Sorry but it's the truth. I'm not even cherry picking your posts there's no reason to you've barely done anything what is there even to cherry pick.

That's incorrect the player base is pretty split on me.

Yeah they are
now
I don't know why you weren't the D1 lynch still or why everyone even stopped voting for you. You can see my initial reaction to this in my first post I ever made.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:39 am

Post by herrcombs »

@ Hieirama:
Did you notice that I voted you earlier? Did you see my question for you in ?

In post 467, herrcombs wrote:what is your opinion of Garmr right now? What do you think of his last few actions yesterday?

Rephrased: do you think his quickhammer was anti-town? Do you find it at all strange that a wagon that flashformed (or in your own words, "formed abnormally quickly") was hammered so quickly by someone who did not declare intent, and who just a few posts before had explicitly said he was in no rush to end the day? Do you retain your townread of him that you held yesterday?

I'm not a fan of how you dodged around Haschel's questioning your opinions of the pistachio wagon (it took him asking what, like three times before you actually talked about someone on the wagon?), and I'm not a fan of how you refuse to address Garmr's quickhammer (aside from your quip in ) or give a direct opinion of him. I want to hear your opinion.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Lalendra »

Hieirama is looking more and more like newbscum to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What about that post suggests noobscum? I felt [p]510[/b] had good analysis.

mod: code fixed! -ASP
Last edited by A Simple Plan on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

that fail..
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Lalendra »

It just seems like we have to pull teeth to get that analysis, and this coming on the heels of her giving up on D1.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 514, Lalendra wrote:It just seems like we have to pull teeth to get that analysis, and this coming on the heels of her giving up on D1.

When did herr give up D1?
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:20 am

Post by herrcombs »

@DWL: I think you're mixing up the Hieirama and Herrcombs slots lol. I can understand it can get confusing when people use the shortened forms, though (hier vs heir vs herr or w/e)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh, okay. I was talking about herr not hier. My bad.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 497, Lalendra wrote:Honestly I wasn't a fan of pistachio before the flip, so I can't really disagree with anyone voting for him.

And does the context of the speed of the wagon change anything?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:43 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Vote Count 2.1

[4]
Garmr - Meanmelter, Dwlee99, mykonian, Lalendra [L-2]
[2]
Hieirama - Dierfire, herrcombs [L-4]
[1]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee [L-5]
[1]
Meanmelter - Garmr [L-5]

Not Voting -
Haschel Cedricson, Hieirama, Keyser Söze

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

VC edited to reflect mod error.
Last edited by A Simple Plan on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Hieirama »

@Herrcombs @meanmelter
I did skip by those posts, I was in a rush to reply previously since we were about to go out for lunch.

In post 467, herrcombs wrote:And one of my own: what is your opinion of Garmr right now? What do you think of his last few actions yesterday?

Hmm, went over this a couple times I think....
In post 232, post 227, and post 239.

My main opinion there still stands. The quickhammer was unexpected, but the message that went along with it made sense.

I'm curious as to why you'd ask that question, actually? It's been repeated a couple times, if my memory serves me right.

In post 491, Meanmelter wrote:
@Hieirama
You said you agreed with Garmr's last paragraph in his post. Can you explain to me, in your words, where you found me to be misrepresenting him and where I was making it seem like a "giant fucking long time?"

I agreed with the fact that you failed to address his break and how he came back.
I didn't get the "giant fucking long time" part, but I feel as if the " nothing productive " is an understatement,((understatement, misrep sort of go along))

He's presented a lot of defense because he has to. While doing so, he did list some reads of his Town reads and a couple of his scum reads.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

lala hasn't provided any reasons why I amscum. She also hasn't pointed out the bits she agrees with mean melterand why they are correct and no one is questioning her.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Will catch up on this game later today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Looking at pistachi0n's lynch wagon (votes/reasons) -
herrcombs, implosion, BlueBloodedToffee, Keyser Söze, mykonian, Dierfire, Garmr

In post 374, herrcombs wrote:I'm going to VOTE: pistachi0n.

In your past few posts, it looks like you're not really trying to engage in fruitful discussion. I want to see some reads from you or something that looks like you're trying to figure out the game.

This vote feels like a push-to-action vote. Both scum or bad-town may not "engage in fruitful discussion", but I like this vote by herrcombs.

In post 389, implosion wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: pistachi0n

In post 392, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm happy doing that.

VOTE: Pistachion

BlueBloodedToffee was happy with this D1 wagon. Reason for scum-read? Scummy 'reads-list and vote':
In post 386, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Above reads-list and vote is pretty bad. Pistachion, why did you include those people only in your reads?

In post 393, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: pistachi0n

My vote/Scum-lean read was based on i) pistachi0n scum-reading play-style/not content ii) I was uncomfortable with his exchange of posts with Hieirama (who I did not town-read) iii) his shift of read on Gamr (was Gamr a viable wagon anymore?) iv) pistachi0n on implosion:
"I still think the defense of Garmr was to try to get town points, whether or not Garmr is scum"
- this sentence did not work if Gamr = scum.

In post 403, mykonian wrote:anyway, might as well put my money where my mouth is.

vote pistache

Scum-read/found scum-tells in Gamr's play majority of D1 - I felt this was where his 'mouth' was.
Need to see why/where mykonian scum-read Pistachion

In post 406, Dierfire wrote:Pistachion's reads were somewhat superficial and certainly selective. In the face of previous lack of content that felt more intentional to me (dropping in for a line or two every now and again but not really engaging in meaningful dialogue-- is a good example of jumping in briefly and then disappearing for another day), I think that it's enough for a vote.

UNVOTE: Hieirama
VOTE: Pistachi0n

Keyser's review also narrowed in on Pistachion quickly. I'd like to see a more complete review from him.

'superficial' reads and lack of content/pro-town dialogue with other players.

In post 429, Garmr wrote:VOTE: pistachi0n

Changed my mind I'm eager to see how this slot flips.

Previous thoughts about wagon:
"I have nothing against a pisca lynch. I am in rush to end the day through."

Reason (?).
I need to see why/where Gamr scum-read Pistachion

Looking back at that wagon I am not comfortable with mykonian or Garmr's votes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

I felt we were getting no where tbh soze. Also tell em what was the scum motive of me doing that. I have never done that in my scum carrer have a look. No one has actually emtaed me or if they have they won't say anything becuase if someone does meta me it's pretty obvious I'm town. What I'm going to say right now is border line trust tell territory and i have to change it in the future so don't count on using it after this game.

But if you meta every single one of my scum I have never ever fake claimed anything other than vanilla town and I don't plan to often. It's just to much risk for such little reward.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”