Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:19 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

OK, I'm all caught up.

A VC would be really nice right now.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:22 am

I think I want to lynch inside of Pistachion, Dier and Felissan.

UNVOTE:
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:36 am

Post by mykonian »

not feli.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 224, Felissan wrote:
For now, my vote will go somewhere completely different...
VOTE: Hieirama
The wording in some of his posts just has a feel of uneasy scum (constantly insisting on whether his play is scummy or not, worrying too much about not doing enough) - I mainly think of these lines:
In post 118, Hieirama wrote:I made that readlist, you're right, to contribute a little bit more than a one-liner. I'm not sure how that's scum-oriented?

In post 168, Hieirama wrote:Scum can casually give opinions on recent events too, though, its not just a Town thing.

-snip-

Kind of. I'll restate it: "I'll attempt to form an analysis even though I don't fully get what's going on, because it's much better than lurking around."

I'd like to put a bit more pressure on him, hence my vote.

I totally skipped past this post lol.

Hmm, I meant to question why my actions seemed scummy, not insist I wasn't.
I get the second part. I do want contribute as much as possible.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 209, Lalendra wrote:Really not a fan of the claim or the weird emotional outburst so early in the game. It's not that intense yet. I will wait and see what happens after his two-day hiatus though before I decide.

Well, that's an awful post.

k

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 211, Lalendra wrote:I can post more. What would you like to discuss?

How about you read the thread and provide something off of your own back? This looks like scum asking for an angle to get into the game.

It was someone who had been entirely too busy to read the thread asking if there was something pressing that we needed to address. I think I caught up fairly well now and made a pretty substantial post, and I am confident in my Garmr read for reasons I already outlined, but if there is something else you'd like to know just ask.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:13 am

Can I get your thoughts on Dier please?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 66, Dierfire wrote:DWL is Town and easy to lynch. Players voting DWL are therefore more likely to be Mafia.

UNVOTE: BBT
VOTE: Keyser

I didn’t have as much of a problem with 66 as some others did. I agree that Dwlee is town, which might be why I don’t find his absolute assessment of Dwlee as town to be weird, and I think that “Dwlee is town so others voting him are probably scum” is actually fairly solid logic that I think is used all the time to analyze wagons. Dier also wasn't the only one town-reading Dwlee at that point, so this makes even more sense in light of that. I don’t necessarily agree with his vote on Keyser, since myko was pushing Dwlee a LOT harder at that point in time than Keyser was, he just hadn't voted yet. There is a lot of ambivalent wording in Dier's posts – “I could see that coming from mafia,” “not a particularly strong case but not a particularly weak one,” “I could see that from mafia,” etc. - which I know a lot of people see as scummy, but I don't necessarily think that's alignment-indicative. There are plenty of people who tend to be wishy-washy as either alignment. The fact that he has only posted 12 times in 112 pages is definitely problematic, I feel like he’s just sort of jumping in with opportunistic votes. While I don’t particularly like his play this game, I’m not confident in reading him as scum, because he does have a few good posts where he genuinely seems to be trying to sort the game, but I wish he would post more.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Lalendra »

EBWOP: 12 pages, not 112.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 am

Post by herrcombs »

Prod dodge. I'll catch up tomorrow once I have time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:38 am

It sounds like you're undecided on Dier.

If we get a wagon forming on him, maybe you will have a chance to develop a better read?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:47 am

Post by mykonian »

Not quite sure why you are letting garmr off after a poorly executed fakeclaim and half a case on a (former) lurker.

After that, nothing changed, his posting is still very defensive. Just do a count of his posts, which of them is actually interested in the people around him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:55 am

Because I felt like I was borderline policy-lynching him. His claim will sort itself out at some point, if not, we can look at it another time.

I also disliked some of the jumps onto his wagon and I want to have a look at the many people who are flying under the radar.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 309, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It sounds like you're undecided on Dier.

If we get a wagon forming on him, maybe you will have a chance to develop a better read?

I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Felissan »

Sorry about inactivity again - busy with studies, tired from being sick, all that kind of good stuff.
To give a quick update on my reads from what happened lately, I have a town read on BBT (gave a lot of effort catching up on the game, giving new points on old posts) and a null read on Lalendra (I like how she's been more active, but she just gives some neutral opinions on many things without judging a lot).

PEdit:
Lalendra wrote:I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.

Did I just read that right? I don't see how you would agree with a lynch on someone you don't have an opinion on...
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

Brief post, sorry: I'm not caught up but I will catch up this afternoon.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 313, Felissan wrote:
PEdit:
Lalendra wrote:I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.

Did I just read that right? I don't see how you would agree with a lynch on someone you don't have an opinion on...

I want to put pressure on him to get information. Sorry I wasn't clear.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Hieirama »

Lalendra wrote:
In post 313, Felissan wrote:
PEdit:

I want to put pressure on him to get information. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Reading though it, I thought it was pretty clear if you include BBT's remark in 309.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 am

Post by implosion »

Yeah, you can actually ignore my townread on Dier, I had a reason which I have just now determined to be me being stupid and looking for townreads too hard. I'm actually okay with a wagon/lynch on any of BBT's 3. The townread was based entirely on a gut first impression of and in retrospect that post makes more than plenty of sense as scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 am

Post by mykonian »

now that is a lovely town post by implosion.

Still not going to lynch feli. He's town too.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 am

Cool, let's make this happen then.

VOTE: Dier
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:29 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 311, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because I felt like I was borderline policy-lynching him. His claim will sort itself out at some point, if not, we can look at it another time.

Since when were we just lynching him for being incompetent?

You and I both know that claim didn't make his case any better.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why is it suddenly a policy lynch? It never was. It was for how scummy they were and the claim. I changed my mind on Garmr, too, but don't make up odd reasons like you were policy lynching them.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Haschel

In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Now this is interesting. Herr calls out Dwlee for manipulating mykonian's words, but then votes for mykonian for tone reasons. Don't like this one bit.
---SNIP---
Alright, Townreads are mykonian, implosion, Garmr, and Herrcombs.
Unvote: Herrcombs

How did you settle on reading Herrcombs as Town?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 283, Lalendra wrote:
In post 265, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE: Lalendra
The list has arrived~

Back to Garmr for the reasons I was already on the wagon before I switched to Lalendra.
VOTE: Garmr

In post 282, Dwlee99 wrote:Hmm, I didn't read it as a policy lynch.
UNVOTE:

I am so confused right now. Did you literally just vote Garmr, then unvote him once you understood that I was just PLing him? Why does my vote inform yours in any way, since you were "already on the wagon"? Did I miss something or is this just incredibly weird?

In post 284, Dwlee99 wrote:Cause now I feel like Garmr's posts are townie and so I'm less sure of Garmr being scum. Gotta think.

In post 286, Dwlee99 wrote:I removed my vote on Keyser cause there was no way to get a wagon on it. He's still my major scum read but if no one agrees there's no point in me being super stubborn over it and insisting to vote keyser which would just piss everyone off.
I don't know about the garmr lynch. I am doubting that read because I liked their read on lalendra (after I found out I totally misread lalendra's post)
I don't see why Lalendra would try to put a vote out and then just be like 'Oh, well, don't think I'm suspicious when he flips cause policy lynch.' This also made me doubt my read on Garmr because why would scum!lalendra make a policy lynch vote on scum!garmr?
I feel confident in this vote.
VOTE: Lalendra

This is an interesting interaction. DWL was temporarily voting for Lalendra before, too, (for lurking?) before switching to Garmr.
I'm making a note to check this out again if either of them ever flips Mafia.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT

In post 287, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not seeing the Dier town read - talk to me about it. Everything he is posting feels off to me and I can usually read Dier as town pretty quickly.

Ha ha, you think you know me? I think that, of games we've both played Day One, you've voted for me more times than not (although I checked 1669 again, and you came around faster than I remembered).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”