Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Rishi »

I wouldn't normally do this, but in the interest of the deadline...

Vote: SirWario
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:21 am

Post by SirWario »

Well I'm sorry if I'm not seeing this argument from Vitamin. What exactly were my motives for killing guardian if I'm SK? You didn't make it clear that you thought I was the SK

Rishi, you're leaving yourself open so that you can vote any way that appears will lead to the easiest lynch lynch(I'll give you a little that theres a deadline though). You say you think Vitamin's SK, but you vote for me instead. You seem very easily swayed. I didn't see a vaild argument for me as SK. I'm starting tolean more towards you being SK now.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Rishi »

I think you killed Guardian because you thought he was a good player. Anyone who has played with Guardian before knows this isn't true. So killing Guardian is a newbie mistake. You're the most newbish here. (Sorry, Guardian, if you're reading this...)

I am easily swayed because I am really and honestly conflicted here, but I voted due to the deadline. You could sway me too, but you can't sway me enough to convince me that I'm the SK.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 am

Post by SirWario »

The only reason I'm leaning towards you being SK right now is due to your eagerness(as it appears to me) to get on any bandwagon to end it. Also, looking back, I can see a connection between each SK casualty and yourself. First, that little reading error on day 1. You and guardian were a princible players in the beginning of day 1. You felt like you were drawing to much attention so you decided to oust Guardian so you be in the spotlight for too long.

Now a little into day 2, you comment that you don't feel ready to drop the hammer on acfan. Jordan calls you out on it and puts an FOS due to believing that you and acfan are scumbuddies(even though I don't think you are). But to avoid being the lynch of day 2, you hammer acfan to distance yourself from him and later finish off Jordan to clear any remaining supicions that could be directed towards you on Day 3.
Vote:Rishi

I see Vitamin as scum, yourself as serial killer, and JDodge as the other town with myself.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by Rishi »

SirWario wrote: Now a little into day 2, you comment that you don't feel ready to drop the hammer on acfan. Jordan calls you out on it and puts an FOS due to believing that you and acfan are scumbuddies(even though I don't think you are). But to avoid being the lynch of day 2, you hammer acfan to distance yourself from him and later finish off Jordan to clear any remaining supicions that could be directed towards you on Day 3.
Vote:Rishi
First you say I'm trying to distance myself from acfan and then you say that I am the SK? Why would I kill Jordan because he thinks me and acfan are scumbuddies? I was the one who was doing all the math earlier in the thread. I would have known that we needed to lynch the SK. So I wouldn't have offed someone who thought I was Mafia, since Mafia are safe today.

Your logic makes no sense.

And I'm not EAGER for a lynch. The day is deadlined. I already stated that I think a No Lynch is probably bad for the town and our best option is to keep the game moving. I wish we had another week to hash this out, but we don't. No one else is participating, so I probably seem eager in comparison.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by SirWario »

Even if you're serial killer, you still wouldn't want to be lynched by the town because they think that you're scum. So you tried to rid suspcions of you being scum. I don't understand that last part of your first paragraph.

I understand that there is a deadline, but if we lynch anyone but the SK, then we lose. If two people place a vote on someone thats not the SK, and the SK hasn't voted yet, then the SK will just hammer to end the day and win. We must be extremely cautious.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by SirWario »

Well with the impending deadline approaching closer and closer, we are in dire need of imput from everyone.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I am conflicted.

I think the nightkills make more sense if Rishi is the SK, but I thought Rishi's behaviour towards acfan hinted more at a scumbuddy relationship.

I don't like Rishi's willingness to lynch, though. That doesn't really fit mafia.

Leaning towards Rishi at the moment.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by Rishi »

My willingness to lynch comes from the fact that we are deadlined and the deadline is TODAY. No one seems to get this...
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:22 am

Post by VitaminR »

Vote: SirWario
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Simenon »

Final Vote Count

Rishi (1)- Sir Wario
Sir Wario (2)- Rishi, VitaminR

No majority was reached. It is now night three.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by Simenon »

Day Four

Jdodge, Mafia, was killed night three.

With three alive it's two to lynch.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Rishi »

Wow. This means the town actually has a chance. Two town and one Serial Killer. I do not want to rush this decision, since there is no deadline. I am leaning towards SirWario as the SK, but I'm not sure.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Rishi »

By the way, VitaminR has been posting all over the site today. SirWario has not posted since yesterday. With such a short night phase, this should be noted.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I strongly dislike such arguments. Firstly, you have been present too. Secondly, I would expect SirWario to check this game at the deadline. He only needs to be online very briefly.

Also, had I been the SK, I would have killed you. JDodge seemed town to me.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Rishi »

VitaminR wrote:I strongly dislike such arguments. Firstly, you have been present too. Secondly, I would expect SirWario to check this game at the deadline. He only needs to be online very briefly.

Also, had I been the SK, I would have killed you. JDodge seemed town to me.
I'm not going to base my vote based on your presence or absence. It's really easy to manipulate something like that. But, if, after a few days of discussion, it's really a toss-up, it might come down to something like that.

You think the SK should have been aiming for Mafia? I'd think that a SK wouldn't care. Yes, he has a tricky endgame if there's one townie, one Mafia and a townie, but the SK can still win that. In fact, that endgame might be easier to win than two townies and one SK.

But I am heartened to see that the town can win this game. It's really a toss-up for me, though. I have no idea which one of you is the SK. I slightly favor SirWario as the SK, but it's awfully close.

SirWario has done a lot of suspicious things, but there's not a lot of content from The Fonz/VitaminR. I dunno.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by SirWario »

Well we can't rely on who you say you would have killed. You say you're leaning towards Rishi, then vote for me. Doesn't make much sense to me. You seem like a more likely SK candidate now that we discover that Jdodge is scum. I was pretty sure that you were scum, but now it appears that Fonz was flying under the radar for the ac lynch. Oh, and why would you have killed rishi instead of JDodge?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Rishi wrote:You think the SK should have been aiming for Mafia? I'd think that a SK wouldn't care. Yes, he has a tricky endgame if there's one townie, one Mafia and a townie, but the SK can still win that. In fact, that endgame might be easier to win than two townies and one SK.
Hmm... I was sort of assuming SK would see Mafia as the most important competition, but I suppose that isn't really true. In fact, thinking about it, the SK should take out a town player (the remaining Mafia player would probably be more willing to lynch).

SirWario, I switched because I really wasn't sure. I was going back and forth between you two in my head and, in the end, decided to go with my initial gut feeling. I didn't have much time to post and I did want to get my vote out there for the deadline, so it turned into a rather brief post.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by Rishi »

I will admit that I am a little surprised that JDodge was scum. But I guess that shows he's a much better play than AlSleet, who wore his scuminess on his sleeve.

So it seems that one of you is town.

It's interesting that VitaminR is hedging a little bit on SK strategy. Obviously, the SK would have spent a lot of time thinking about it. So, if VR is the SK, then he's purposefully putting on an act there. But, it seems somewhat genuine.

I apologize if I'm not really getting anywhere with my accusations. I'm basically thinking out loud. It seems that every time the discussion dies on this thread, Simenon sets a deadline. So, I'm trying to keep the game active to give us time to hash things out.

I'm probably going to try a re-read tomorrow evening, for what it's worth. I don't know if it will reveal anything, since The Fonz was lurking so much. I prefer not to take lurking as a scumtell, since there are countless reasons why he may not have been posting much, most of which have nothing to do with the game. I also wonder if SirWario looks more suspicious to me just because he's given us more to go on?
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Simenon »

Deadline- One Week

Even a seven day endgame would be silly.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Rishi »

A week is reasonable.

I am still leaning slightly towards SirWario, but not enough to vote at this point. Who are you guys leaning towards? Any suspicions so far?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I am leaning towards SirWario. Mostly because I think your posts so far today have been quite sincere. You seem to be genuinely weighing your options, where I get the feeling SirWario is a bit more reactive. You have put your opinions out there quite clearly. I'd expect an SK to hang back and adjust their opinions to what is most advantageous.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by SirWario »

Vitamin, isn't that exactly what you're doing?

But now we have ample time for discussion. Vitamin, why did you at first think I was SK, then switch to Rishi, then back to me now? I'd like to understand your thought process.

Now, Rishi, to answer your question. I still believe you're the most likely SK, but now that we ascertained that JDodge was scum, Vitamin's chances have gone up. Also, I would like to rekindle our disscussion from before the deadline. It started in post 230. I wasn't clear on your defense, and i'm pretty sure my response was inadequate.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Rishi »

I'll sum up the argument against you, SirWario...

Let's say that some idiot is in the game. A horrible player, who either gets incorrectly lynched or votes for the wrong person, time after time. If you were Mafia (or the SK in this case), I would think you would want that person in the game. With that person still alive, there's a greater chance of the town making a mistake.

Now, my argument is that Guardian isn't a great player. He's not an idiot by any means, but he is notoriously bad in endgames. But, here's the tricky thing. If you've never played with him before, he seems articulate and his arguments sound good at first. But, anyone who has played with him knows that he's a liability to the town.

So, going on the theory that you want to kill the good players if you're the SK, then I know Guardian is a bad player and The Fonz probably knew this too. You, a relative newbie, would be least likely to have this information.

I don't know if this is a good argument or a bad argument, but it's not direct evidence in any case. But, hopefully you understand what I was saying before?

(And again, apologies to Guardian if you're reading this.)
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by SirWario »

No, I understood this part. I was really refering to me attacking you about SK. But anyway, theres nothing I can really say to counter it. I really don't think thats sufficient enough to pin me as SK, but I understand we don't have much to work with. It kinda comes down to WIFOM.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”