pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh shut up, if it isnt clear I dont keep up on every little thing in the game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

That is some of the weakest whining Ive heard all game; that Im scum because I said you needed rope after you read me not even knowing the playerlist.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats right up there with Sally's crying about how I cant be town because of some unspoken rule he has. Last I checked walking under ladders didnt actually give you bad luck.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Shouldn't be a hard question to answer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

So you just dont read then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good, good good.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Maybe its a contextual thing.

I dont follow the game as closely as some. So that might imply that, in some world, I didnt keep track of your not-relly-discussed claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoopy, I know.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Yeah ok Piss is mafia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can
ONE
of the scummier players grow a pair and vote me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sally, I say this without malice. Really.

Your play this game has left soo much to be desired. I really hope you do some introspection when this is over and you realize just how poorly you've gone about your pushes, claiming, and shooting.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I don't believe for a moment that you conjured a primary scumread on me out of nowhere D4 over something that happened three days ago.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: piss

there better?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Somebody hammer. Cuz this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im bloody sick of people who cant play their way out of a paper box as town trying to read me as town.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Ricastle »

New wagon

VOTE: Shazam
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2365, Ricastle wrote:New wagon

VOTE: Shazam

por que?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ive explained every read of mine and there hasnt been an objection to it.

Shut the fuck up
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

EHUHUHUHUHUHUH
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2311, Fro99er wrote:@Axle - I have no idea what question you are asking. You keep sending me on a wild goose chase. What is your question. Do not send me a link.

My question is int he two links you
ignored
as you
ignored
the original requests follow up at 2010 for you to comment on the at least some quotes and tell me what you were thinking in more detail when you made those quotes.

Please explain more about what you were thinking at when you made the quotes below. (do at least some, whichever you think are most informative)

I have modified these posts to reflect my current thinking.
In post 2005, AxleGreaser wrote:
@Frogger

@Frogger

There are various things that have been said that if I had more detail I could more realiably connect the dots.
Baring they have not been important enough for me to seek clarity on before now.

Question
: Pick and choose which points you can clarify what you were thinking at that time or ..

Things you and I have said:
In post 53, Fro99er wrote:And yes, I'll sit here and defend the shit out of him if you keep suspecting him off of his entrance post.

In post 150, AxleGreaser wrote:Only if you want me to vote you over it. How do you know my alignment? yeah I know the specificity of what evidence you said is restricted to the first post and its interpretation but this is mafia.

In post 99, Fro99er wrote:I made a bullshit push on him in our newbie game based off his RVS post (he was scum, but my push on him was admittedly 100% fabricated just to get out of RVS and see how people reacted).

In post 148, Fro99er wrote:I just want Axle to talk to me

In post 154, Fro99er wrote:My head is pretty fucked up.

In post 345, Fro99er wrote:Axle and tn confscum

In post 376, Fro99er wrote:can't believe I'm going soft on axle, but now i'm going soft.....

In post 1877, Fro99er wrote:So I was right D1? Oh boy!

In post 1891, Fro99er wrote:Yeah, just read your D2 ISO. Feeling better about you.

In post 127, Fro99er wrote:I think you read axle based off how he reacts to things later. That's why I think the early suspicion on him is dumb.

In post 71, Fro99er wrote:I love wagons just as much as the next person, if not more so, but if you're going to wagon, just say you're doing it to wagon, not because you hate his post #8.

Why? They're both bullshit pushes...
In post 99, Fro99er wrote:I made a bullshit push on him in our newbie game based off his RVS post (he was scum, but my push on him was admittedly 100% fabricated just to get out of RVS and see how people reacted).

In post 2010, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2009, Fro99er wrote:Axle - what?

I am interested in you saying more about what you were thinking at those times.

I usually find people dont want me to talk to them

Now I am talking to you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2350, pisskop wrote:Oh shut up, if it isnt clear I dont keep up on every little thing in the game.

In post 2354, pisskop wrote:So you just dont read then?

In post 2356, pisskop wrote:Maybe its a contextual thing.

I dont follow the game as closely as some. So that might imply that, in some world, I didnt keep track of your not-relly-discussed claim.

In post 2364, pisskop wrote:Im bloody sick of people who cant play their way out of a paper box as town trying to read me as town.

perhaps the problem is they just dont read the game as closely as some?

jeezus fscking christ.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2339, pisskop wrote:^^this is why we are losing.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Fuck off axle. I'm not ignoring. I'm choosing not to read your walls and follow your links. I'm not going on a wild goose chase.

Also, remember the last time I ignored you, and you called me out on it, you were scum and I was town. I know I'm town. Just sayin...
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2372, Fro99er wrote:Fuck off axle. I'm not ignoring. I'm choosing not to read your walls and follow your links. I'm not going on a wild goose chase.

Also, remember the last time I ignored you, and you called me out on it, you were scum and I was town. I know I'm town. Just sayin...

Yeah I was scum you were town, and the situation was entirely unlike this one.

Apparently you dont.

VOTE: Fro99er
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2369, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2005, AxleGreaser wrote:
Question
: Pick and choose which points you can clarify what you were thinking at that time
In post 53, Fro99er wrote:And yes, I'll sit here and defend the shit out of him if you keep suspecting him off of his entrance post.

I was thinking your post #8 was null. Not a town tell, not a scum tell. People somehow thought because I was defending you for #8 that I was town reading you for it. I was just defending you from people artifically creating a scum read off you for it, because your #8 is null.

I wanted you to talk to me, because you hadn't been there for a while, and usually that time of night you are online given that you are TIMEZONES. I was paranoid, because last time you sat back and watched me lynch town (Felissan), and I thought you might be doing that here because banana already had built up a small wagon that I was on.

In post 154, Fro99er wrote:My head is pretty fucked up.

I was drunk.

In post 345, Fro99er wrote:Axle and tn confscum

tn was scum, you were scum in my head at the time for not scumhunting. Just putting up a smokescreen like you did in newbie.

In post 376, Fro99er wrote:can't believe I'm going soft on axle, but now i'm going soft.....

I started to townread you after hard scum reading you.

In post 1877, Fro99er wrote:So I was right D1? Oh boy!

I was excited because I thought my gut instincts D1 (you and tn scum) were correct.

In post 1891, Fro99er wrote:Yeah, just read your D2 ISO. Feeling better about you.

I was V/LA D2, made my post 1877 without reading your ISO, read it, and started to feel better. But not totally sure.

In post 127, Fro99er wrote:I think you read axle based off how he reacts to things later. That's why I think the early suspicion on him is dumb.

This was before you started posting and all your posts were non-scumhunting which I pointed out in 345

In post 71, Fro99er wrote:I love wagons just as much as the next person, if not more so, but if you're going to wagon, just say you're doing it to wagon, not because you hate his post #8.

Why? They're both bullshit pushes...
huh?

pedit: nice vote on me while I was responding

VOTE: axle

You KNOW I'm not scum.
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”