Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:42 am

Post by Lowell »

You think I'm "neutral"? What the hell?

Man, I can't help but feel slightly emasculated by that...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Lowell wrote:You think I'm "neutral"? What the hell?

Man, I can't help but feel slightly emasculated by that...
I could see you as a Lowell-scum atm, especially with you're "rival bandwagon" so close to deadline....
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Lowell »

Like I said, all just for fun!
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Dusk »

I feel so moronic. Sweeny was highest on my Townie list... I have to go back and rethink this.

I love it when the SK or the Mafia pick each other of early. I actually feel this is a storke of luck to make up for our no Lynch. There may not even be another Vok Mafioso.

If the Doc and two Mafiosos are dead, maybe it'd be a good idea for the Cop to help us out now, if we have one. IF there were for some reason 3 Mafiosos and a SK in this game that leave a 2/3 Town.

FoS: Jordan

You just didn't RB anyone? With a Doc gone, what were you afraid of? You also didn't RB who you said you would the night previously if I remember correctly. I'll have to do a thorough read through later.

Off to class!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:46 am

He roleblocked TG, if that's what you mean.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Dusk »

JordanA24 wrote:
=Confused= wrote:A few questions Jordan
Why didn't you block Lowell if you thought he was scum?
Why did you chose STD to block last night?
During the night, the more I thought about it, the more scummy StD seemed to me, he attacked me and called me "certain scum", which seemed to me like picking a convenient target. He also attacked Ryan but said he was town, and oddly enough, gave the same treatment to Lowell, who I thought at the time was scum, he even said, he was low on the pro-town list, but still thought he was town without explaining, I was thinking of a Lowell-StD scumteam there, and I was thinking that they'd send StD to do the kill because of how much I attacked Lowell during the day. Now of course, the block obviously didn't work, and I'm now confident Lowell isn't scum, so I've also lost one of the main reasons why StD was scum as well because of that, so StD has gone up the pro-town list too, though not as much as Lowell.
=Confused= wrote:Why did you chose to revel this information now? If STD is scum maybe you could have caught him in a lie.
I actually never thought of this, I'll remember for next time.
No I'm talking about that, Albert. He claimed to block StD, and if this is true it didn't stop a kill. But he had said his suspicions were Lowell.

The discrepensies, however convincing the defenses in response by Jordan, are starting to add up. Yet, I'd like to hear about his play last night to be sure.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:18 am

I think it makes sense for him to be a role-blocker. There was a vig, a doc and a SK. There's bound to be a roleblocker to block all this mess.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Lowell »

Okay so we have one scum and one SK left. Fair enough.

I'm going to claim, if only because any scum paying any attention at all will have figured it out, and all should have the same information.

I'm STDs mason buddy.

I apologize to any town powerrole for helping narrow the field of people to hide behind, but I don't honestly think that any scumplayer wouldn't have figured out my role after last night. Really, I'm just coming out so that lazy-ass townies can be up to speed too. So yeah, whatever. Carry on.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Fair enough, seems to make sense looking back.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Aimee »

Should have a response by Monday or Tuesday.
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:28 am

Post by =Confused= »

Have read back though day two, I'm very much looking forward to Aimee's post. Her analysis of various players was good, but she seemed to take so long to post them all and in the face of the deadline that's not good. She found a lot of us pro town and saved her vote for TG, who she found the most scummy until the very end of the day. I don't get it. It was either extreme limited access or scummy play.

Not sure how I could have missed that Jordan blocked TG last night, I also thought he said he didn't block anyone. Doesn't that change things? I mean with Sweeny killed last night and TG being blocked, wouldn't that mean the kill wouldn't have gone though if TG was the last mafia member? I'm not sure how the order of night actions is processed... does it differ game from game? Could Sweeny have killed before being killed?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:27 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

=Confused= wrote:Could Sweeny have killed before being killed?
I assume that's what happened, provided of course that TG is in fact the last scum.

Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Aimee »

Fraggle Thoughts:

Confused = Not around.
ABR = Difficult to get actual thoughts since he faked his restriction, but he seems rather obviously against him, because of his voting habits.
Dusk = Non-committal attitude revolving around the "he`s not scum" but then voting for him issue.
Jordan = Negative, but not so much as others.
Lowell = Anti-Fraggle.

Sweeny Thoughts:

Confused = He was relatively low on her suspicion list, but she says nothing else.
ABR = In one post, says he is suspicious because he is unreadable, but later calls him the most overwhelmingly pro-town. Could be judged as distancing.
Dusk = Considered him incredibly pro-town.
Jordan = No clear cut opinion, but it seems that he doubted Sweeny`s suspicion against me, therefore likely didn`t think of him as so pro-town as others.
Lowell = Didn`t find him confirmed but said he was unlikely to be scum.

TG Thoughts:

Confused = Has notably has been against him since her arrival.
ABR = Calls him pro-town early in Day 2, then he moves to the middle of his suspicion list, but later asks why TG scum is still alive, implying he thinks he is scummy.
Dusk = Seems anti-TG, but doesn`t give an OMG clear cut opinion as far as I can see.
Lowell = Anti-TG.

Let`s look at some of the more interesting ones. Dusk seemed probably the most for Fraggle, although she was more non-committal than pro-Fraggle. Dusk was the most pro-Sweeny in the game. Dusk hasn`t given a hugely clear opinion on TG, and therefore could be riding the bandwagon. Sweeny considered Dusk to be the most pro-town of all.

FOS: Dusk
, I`m not liking the relationship I`m seeing here.

Also suspicion to Confused after the way Sweeny and Confused ignored each other all of yesterday, putting each other in low-neutral positions on each others`scum listings.

Also suspicion to ABR for his Sweeny and TG thoughts. I don`t like the way he accuses me of a relationship with Sweeny, when evidently Confused and Dusk are far more guilty.
=Confused=
=Confused=
Townie
=Confused=
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:28 am

Post by =Confused= »

Aimee wrote:Also suspicion to Confused after the way Sweeny and Confused ignored each other all of yesterday, putting each other in low-neutral positions on each others`scum listings.
While this is technically true. it's also a slight misrepresentation of what actually happened yesterday.

It's true that I put Sweeny low down in my suspicions but I would hardly say I ignored him. He posted all of twice since I replaced so he just wasn't around in the game when I was. I called for prods on him and wanted contribution but I could hardly talk about him when he wasn't posting anything could I?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:41 am

Post by Aimee »

=Confused= wrote:
Aimee wrote:Also suspicion to Confused after the way Sweeny and Confused ignored each other all of yesterday, putting each other in low-neutral positions on each others`scum listings.
While this is technically true. it's also a slight misrepresentation of what actually happened yesterday.

It's true that I put Sweeny low down in my suspicions but I would hardly say I ignored him. He posted all of twice since I replaced so he just wasn't around in the game when I was. I called for prods on him and wanted contribution but I could hardly talk about him when he wasn't posting anything could I?
Oh I agree, but the very fact sweeny had nothing to say to you either is more telling. Although i agree it doesn`t have much indication on alignment.

Also, I really want others to post. I am, quite honestly, quite annoyed that only one person has posted since Monday, and again it seems that like yesterday my posts are keeping things going. And I have limited access. So, can everyone pick up the pace a bit, please?
Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Dusk »

I have been trying to keep up and would like to post more in depthh, however classes just started for me. Aside from studying I've been fighting wih the moving company to get ALL my items back to the apartment, and trying to find research opportunities. Yes all is busy out in the world.

Hopefully I'll have time Friday. Til' then... let me just say I still have doubts on TG and I was one of the few commital people on the bandwagon, not someone just jumping on. I did mention the things that made me most suspcious of him and I weighed Albert and Confused's rundown of TG. Albert, after some questioning, didn't convince me. Confused's post did.

Furthermore, I was indeed the most pro-Sweeny, but also very clear on my reasons, which were all my own. I can't remember Sweeny giving a very specific and in-depth rundown of me, but if you feel we were buddying and this is the "relationship" you don't like, well vote me. But you've been so hesitant about voting me before, Aimee, I really wonder why this is the proverbial straw.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

skruffs replaces TrustGossip. Please welcome him.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Vote Skruffs
to keep the heat on him. Right now, I don't think Aimee is the correct lynch, but there are definitely inconsistencies in her actions. Lowell claimed mason, JordanA24 claimed role-blocker. I think we should leave them alone for now.

Dusk and confused I see as both pro-town...

so in the end I think Skruffs will get my vote. Might,
might
change to Aimee.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hello everyone.
What is the situatoin?
Why is Albert voting me?
Guess I have to read...
in the meanwhile,
Vote : Albert
for trying to push a lynch on a replacee before they have a chance to get their bearings.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Skruffs »

JordanA24 wrote:
Aimee wrote:Jordan, obviously you are unable to quote your PM, but seeing as your role is a Predacon, does it indicate that you will win alongside the Maximals?
It says I win when all anti-town players are eliminated.
This is odd, and his win condition is not in the same format as my own is.
Maybe it's because he's a claimed power role.. or a predacon? Hmm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 pm

Skruffs, post some analysis, or we will lynch you -_-
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:14 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Skruffs wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Aimee wrote:Jordan, obviously you are unable to quote your PM, but seeing as your role is a Predacon, does it indicate that you will win alongside the Maximals?
It says I win when all anti-town players are eliminated.
This is odd, and his win condition is not in the same format as my own is.
Maybe it's because he's a claimed power role.. or a predacon? Hmm.
I am a Predacon (Scorponok), but they aren't scum in this game.

Regarding my win condition, if you're saying it doesn't have the same wording as yours (that is assuming that you've got a protown win condition, which I don't) it obviously wouldn't, if I posted it word-for-word, I'd get modkilled.

Dusk
Dusk
Goon
Dusk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Dusk »

Jordan, do you perceive a difference between your win condition and the Maximal win condition? If so what do you make of it?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:34 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Nope, I think we're both protown.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Jordan wrote:(that is assuming that you've got a protown win condition, which I don't)
I was originally going to say that you yourself do not have a protown win condition, by your own admission, but then I realized that you COULD just be saying that you don't assume I have a protown win condition. But you have REALLY got to learn to phrase yourself better.

There is no "Vanilla Townie" PM on the first page, which is something I'm surprised hasn't been exploited yet. OR has it been? I don't know.
I do know that jordan claims his win condition involves players - mine doesn't. I won't get any further into it than that, but I think this is either a mistake on the mod's aprt or a bad claim by Jordan.

Albert, go suck on a doughnut. I don't respond well to blatant, baseless threats. What do you want me to analyze? I think I caught scum with my second post - why all the hostility?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”