Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

" Listen to me. You are not two people. And you are not one person. You are an experience! Make sure you're a good experience. Now, go! Have! Fun!"
-Garnet,
Alone Together

VOTECOUNT 6.02

Sonic X (2):
grapes, Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (7):
Sonic X, Klingoncelt, Mastin2, Xtoxm, St Constantine the Hermit, NicCage, Thefuzzylogic99

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-09-13 09:30:00)
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Sonic X »

I'm looking over Grapes' ISO now.

Me, Mastina and Grapes were in an alliance on Season Finale Day = We agreed to ally with one another Day 3, on the Day Frogger was lynched. This clearly was because we were all townreading each other. And we were townreading each other because we all helped to push Frogger.

I also liked his sheep onto Maxwell, though that can be attributed onto "knowing a partner was going down" as RR said, but townpoints still.

What I obviously don't like was his recent turnaround on me. Remember, shortly after RR's case, he posted this:

In post 4021, grapes wrote:Trench claiming to somehow know sonic's exact role based on a crumb is pretty stretchy. Like, believable I guess if them and sonic are like telepathic or soul sisters or something.

The buddy I could make a case for either X or sonic honestly. But we've got enough wiggle room to purge all three so not too worried about it.

Sonic if you are scum bro, like, you had me fooled.

But like, you're a gladiator presumably and were the ultimate decider of our lynch today, so why until you get called out have you been all ghosty and vagueish. And then proceed to spend all your energy getting into a semantics debacle with conftown?

Reminds me of your hash out with beer honestly.

He was giving the benefit of the doubt, which was good, but then as a conclusion throws mud onto me. Also, attempts to reference "the hash out with beer", which is clearly mudslinging, Beer called me town.

In post 4026, grapes wrote:I don't like your turnaround on fuzzy today either. Could you go more into that please? Because it feels scum motivated. Or at the very least makes your previous pushes feel fake.

This is even worse: He doesn't like my turnaround on fuzzy "because it feels scum motivated". Well, firstly, I was in an alliance with him, and secondly I would have had a very good reason to turnaround (scumread -> townread). It is known fact that changing a scumread into a townread is a town-motivated action, because it involves reevaluating reads, while changing a townread into a scumread is a scum-motivated action, because it is opening mislynches. My situation is the former. So that post was a lie, and I did call him out for it at the point in time.

In post 4030, grapes wrote:scum on the day 1 wagon is sonic or xtoxm

When TW gets pressured, he suddenly shifts towards calling me scum despite nothing that would have pointed towards that.

In post 4032, grapes wrote:The turnaround on fuzzy after he realized he could milk him for more shots. If you genuinely think somebody is scum then you don't just up and 180 on them because you've suddenly figured out you can use them. That's not a town mindset imo.

I mean like seriously. 180'ing is a town tell, especially when you realise that someone who is scum is actually town. 180'ing on a townread is a scumtell. So he attempted to misrepresent and mischaracterize me
after
the case was made on TW. That is a rapid readiness shift -- a change in behavior after a paradigm shift in the gamestate. This is what I am looking for -- who changes their behavior after the scumteam's probably-most-powerful PR gets threatened, and who sticks to their principles. Grapes also attempts to call out xtomx, I am leaning town (I have a little bit of doubt because farside was killed, but n00bs will call it wifom anyway)

And then this happens:
In post 4188, grapes wrote:hey xtox we should ally dude

Talk about 180'ing... Unless grapes did not fullclaim to us in the Season Finale hood (suggesting he had a role to test xtoxm in this post), that's scummy for withholding info. If he wanted to ally xtomx because he thought he was town, that's hypocrisy right there.
________

After TW was lynched, he opens up a mislynch avenue here:

In post 4337, grapes wrote:VOTE: sonic x

Here's my thought process. If his gladiate was actually intended to be used on day 1 and wasn't just a scumbag chilling around close to deadline to use it on a buddy after my hammer to obviously milk towncred, then why at this late stage in the game has he been so passive about using it?

Also Titus couldn't have rolecopped him because she is confirmed to have rolecopped mastin/xtoxm so her knowing unknown parts of his role looks a lot like buddies and all that jazz.

Lynch it to the ground!

I'm cool with a mass claim or whatever if that's what we're down to do.

Also the NK is so obviously done for wifom it's not even funny. So sonic asking about it just screams scum fishing for town to be all like "oh yea pfft why would sonic NK farside she was like defending him and stuff xD"

lol

What I do expect, if he is town, to fully stop pushing me but just leave the vote there. If he is scum however, he will go for the mislynch. That's my conclusion.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4339, Reasonably Rational wrote:Speaking of Sonic ... didn't you claim that you are like best friends with Titus Sonic? You should be able to read through all those WIFOM posts and tell us what we should conclude from them. Preferably you should evaluate them individually please. Your claim to be so close makes you singularly and particularly well suited to that very necessary task.

Maybe if you'd stop trying to kill me you would actually listen to what I am saying. :roll:

I've already evaluated the "WIFOM posts" and stated my conclusions. Reread my ISO if you forgot.

In post 4339, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic gets some more scummy points in hindsight for putting a very short clock on the day, as we could have learned a tremendous amount more by pushing for a TW lynch without putting a case up first and getting people to commit to a position and make arguments, and only then put our case in the thread ... but Sonic decided unilaterally to speed the day up and refused to back off from that.

Are you kidding me?

1. How would I know that you have a case ready to destroy TW with? Am I supposed to read your mind and let you roast TW slowly for her partners?
2. The clock was NOT short. I was clearly wanting to hipshoot, then I should wait 24 hours for NicCage to announce any guilty, and Titus suggesting 48 hours, which seemed ~reasonable~, so I agreed.
3. I scumread Titus before you posted your case. According to the TimeStamps of when I sent the message to Farside, I wrote a paragraph of why I thought Titus was scum. I will check the timestamps later to prove it to you. About 8 hours later, you posted your case. This already proves that my interactions with Titus are not scum-scum, unlike what you have been accusing me of today.

In post 4339, Reasonably Rational wrote:Speeding the day up and limiting the info that town can possibly get isn't a town motivated move.

I'm Sonic. I speed shit up. It could have been faster. Recount the actions yesterday if you have to; I gave you just enough time to post your case and lynch scum. It all went well in the end. Justifies the means.

In post 4339, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'll be expecting to see genuine effort from Sonic at solving the game and finding scum, and if either head balks, I will view that as strong evidence that they are scum.

What head? It's only me. And I've been finding scum all game, so that's par for the course.

In post 4342, Reasonably Rational wrote:In fact, you have no reason to exclude grapes from the list, but grapes isn't there. You have no real reason to lynch Hermit or Klingon either.

Right. Wrong.

In post 4342, Reasonably Rational wrote:We had a plan, you didn't keep to it, and you tried to lie to the town.

How did he lie to the town?

At least, at least, he didn't lie that he checked me and got a result. Although I'm not sure how that helped. I told him multiple times to check me.

In post 4343, Reasonably Rational wrote:Probably the same reason why he didn't gladiate to save MP...still loss of an extra scum role, MP would still get lynched(but maybe another day, after sonic), and it's suspicious enough he'd be at risk of dying as a result.

Are you literally kidding me? Before your flawed "case", I could easily gladiate anybody Day 4, let MP survive until night,
KILL YOU
, and you won't be here. My gladiate is a town power role, and I'm town for the same reasons Mastina and Xtomx are. Stop. Ignoring.Evidence.

In post 4347, Reasonably Rational wrote:I have a single, extremely strong piece of evidence that sonic is scum,

-___- earlier you said it was a tenuous link.

In post 4347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
VOTE: Sonic X

And then you vote me.

Great job!!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Luckily, the POE is small enough that we can purge both 3rd parties and scum.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Sonic, it was a single tenuous connection before TW'S flip indicated there were no other possibilites. That upgraded it to strong evidence. You revealing that grapes was told enough to also be a possible source of the information downgraded it to a tenuous connection again, which applies to both grapes and yourself now. My death on N4 does nothing to change the fact that you would have been obviously acting to derail a lynch on scum (to mastin, at least, who can be very vocal you know), and resulted in his lynch, and then yours. Or maybe even your lynch that day, and then his. I see it as perfectly reasonable for scum you to not take that risk.

Sonic, the days are like weeks long. 48h is a short clock when the games are that long, and when you shooting will limit the discussion to is sonic right, wrong, or scum. Waiting is almost always the best thing to do with these sorts of things, but everyone's stupidly impatient.

So yeah. I'm not ignoring evidence. I simply realize there are other lines scum you could have taken than the ones you're saying you would have taken, and those lines mean your evidence simply isn't evidence.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4429, Reasonably Rational wrote:My death on N4 does nothing to change the fact that you would have been obviously acting to derail a lynch on scum (to mastin, at least, who can be very vocal you know), and resulted in his lynch, and then yours. Or maybe even your lynch that day, and then his. I see it as perfectly reasonable for scum you to not take that risk.

I think you need to read in context instead of reading in a vacuum.

Whatever! Why are you voting me instead of fuzzy?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 am

Because fuzzy isn't a possible way TW knew your role. The better question is why am I voting you rather than grapes.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Following your reads progression.
oopsies! haha!

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:51 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I needed a break and to clear my mind. I decided to go after this in a different manner. Also I was going to consider Sonic possible scum despite the VCA

Okay a quick analysis on Frogger
I noticed that that he did not talk to his scum buddies ( Max and TW ) that much. His interaction seems to be with town( Im going by those who are flipped town and not just who I think are town) . One of the people he had interaction with was with Sonic. He also voted Sonic several times. Either him and Sonic decided to bus /attack each other all game or Sonic is town and Frogger / Sonic rivary was a town/scum interaction. He did talk to Max a few time and TW a few time but not often. As far as could tell all the interactions were friendly and had sense of hostility. This make me think maybe he maybe ignored to the most part his other scum buddies

I want to go over TW and Max and see their interactions with their scum buddies.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4430, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4429, Reasonably Rational wrote:My death on N4 does nothing to change the fact that you would have been obviously acting to derail a lynch on scum (to mastin, at least, who can be very vocal you know), and resulted in his lynch, and then yours. Or maybe even your lynch that day, and then his. I see it as perfectly reasonable for scum you to not take that risk.

In post 4432, Metal Sonic wrote:Following your reads progression.

why am i even playing on this account
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4429, Reasonably Rational wrote:Waiting is almost always the best thing to do with these sorts of things, but everyone's stupidly impatient.

dude. i waited for 48 hours. for you to post your case on titus. :roll:

we eventually lynched scum, so that's great! now, if you could get off your tunnel on me, that would be greater!
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4431, Reasonably Rational wrote:The better question is why am I voting you rather than grapes.

Why are you voting me rather than grapes?

((rhetorical))
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Sonic X »

i am a lazy bum and forgot to check for partner-partner interactions for grapes.

i think it is obvious from my tone that i still don't value RR "insisting that TW must have gotten the role from me" and hence I am just inspecting grapes.

like i said many times, it could just be some PR shenanigans. but because my head is on the chopping block/i am being pressured etc
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Sonic X »

i'll do it tomorrow
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:04 am

In post 4434, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4430, Metal Sonic wrote:

In post 4432, Metal Sonic wrote:Following your reads progression.

why am i even playing on this account

In cawe ZZZX decides to chime in? :p Anyways, this is kinda back burnered right now because I have other things I kinda need to focus on, and there's a lot of work to do in terms of deciphering all this. I don't feel that further conversation without actual investigation on my part will be fruitful, and I don't have the time to do said investigating right now. I am deliberately leaving my vote on you, I will be reading, but I won't be talking for a bit.

-Cerb
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Sonic X »

yeah okay thats fine and all. please remember to scumhunt other players too and keep an open mind because ((i know you are wrong /but you dont!/))

all right
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Whose Neighborhood did Constantine invade on the Season Finale Day?
oopsies! haha!

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by mastin2 »

So I checked.

On August 7th, Sonic asked to be targeted with night actions.
But that's the only thing in there. He never fullclaimed, just softclaimed.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

So I am taking that Sonic never claimed he had copying power??????

Mastin you are an expert on bussing. How likely is it that a scum Sonic would bus all three of his buddies. I dont see it happening but I thought I ask someone who might know a little more than me.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4442, mastin2 wrote:So I checked.

On August 7th, Sonic asked to be targeted with night actions.
But that's the only thing in there. He never fullclaimed, just softclaimed.

It's on the 2nd page. August 11.

It's true that I never full claimed 100%, only soft claimed (didn't trust grapes 100%, and for good measure). But the claim was solid enough information for Titus to "guess" it in the event she received the information... Which also adds up, because it means she wasn't lying about that.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Oh.

Crap, missed that.

Yeah, he claimed self-watcher in there, though not the ability-copier half of it.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

NicCage has been prodded.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

You cannot prod a treestump
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

That would be illogical!

And who would want to replace in for a tree stump anyways?
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Silly bear.
NicCage is a voting member of the game again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”