Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Sonic X »

also, you were being pretty indiscreet about fuzzy have a lie detect, huh -_______________-
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4297, Reasonably Rational wrote:soooo it still doesn't make sense that TW knew your power, and nothing in their flip exonerated you.

this is kind of sad in the fact that it was proven that TW was lying about their rolecop claim and also their activation methods.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Sonic X »

thoughts on why farside was killed? it looks like she died because of her PR, but possibly also because of her reads.

she was heavily townreading me and also heavily scumreading xtomx (as well as the others cooldog and constantine)

honest thoughts?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4301, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4297, Reasonably Rational wrote:soooo it still doesn't make sense that TW knew your power, and nothing in their flip exonerated you.

this is kind of sad in the fact that it was proven that TW was lying about their rolecop claim and also their activation methods.

Yes, but they weren't lying in any of the ways that clear you. They told the truth about the number of shots they had, and their recharge. That was the important part. The people they role copped, xtoxm and mastin, are logically not scum because of the reasons we have presented before, repeatedly. Since they were not scum, TW knew their role after copping them in thread, and it makes little sense for scum to have multiple role copsTW used their cops on them, as they claimed...which means there were no cops available to use on you.

Similarly, fuzzy lie detector indiscretion didn't matter(and would have been unnecesary if you hadn't made a huge post filled with stuff that could have falsely triggered or made the result null, and then made your post obvious but incorrect, and then finally did it the most obvious way. Protip, next time someone who is accusing you of being scum wants a lie detector used on you without sxum knowing, just say. "RR is wrong about me being aligned with the scum team. I am blah blah blah", it's not great but it's way better than what happened)since we killed the scum jailkeeper, and yes, though it is possible they have another straight role blocker perhaps, for reasons we're not going to reveal, it is unlikely. Thus, fuzzy wasn't getting blocked, and given the nature of a lie detector(targeting a post, not a player)I find it unnlikely anything short of a roleblock ir kill will actually stop it. So, we need to see what fuzzy results were.

Anywaus point is the thngs that exonerate you were TW flipping non yellow diamond, TW not flipping rolecop, or TW'S rolecop having more shots than they told us. None of those happened.

What other reasonable explanation is there? Emphasis on the reasonable and application of the Razor.

-Cerb

Pedit: I think farside was killed because it was a safe kill to make. I'm an obvious target, so was fuzzy, and so are xtoxm and mastin because it's nearly impossible for them to be scum. You're a easy mislynch if town with the current situation, cooldog and Constantine are super easy mislynches...and that leaves farside. Difficult mislynch, but not an obvious kill target.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Grapes would have been a reasonable one too, but grapes has that miller claim in a game which hasn't shown any regular cops yet weighing them down. Miller in a game without a regular cop is a meaningless modifier, making it more likely to be a fake claim of miller early for cop protection.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:00 am

Also, I hate mobile posting. Sorry for the mistakes above.
-Cerb
Show

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3810, Trench Warfare wrote:No. It isn't. I have rolecopped both you and Mastina. I got the same exact abilities for both. There's zero reason for a second three person masonry to appear in a game with two masons already.

In post 3811, Trench Warfare wrote:So I ask again, how are you different from Mastina Xtoxm?

We know that this is untrue, so maybe Titus guessed that the two players should be symmetrical?

Honestly, I don't know why Titus wanted to rolecop me, there are better targets, such as yourself.

(Speaking of which, why didn't she rolecop you either?)

If my role was guessable as Titus said (just like your lie detect indiscretion), then it's plausible that Titus guessed it because she is very close to me and can somehow read my thoughts.

RR, the second paragraph of my long post literally had a statement that said "I am town. RR is wrong about me being scum". in it. Go check again. Not only does it prove my alignment, it also proves my role works as is (because, I do lie about my role as town too in some games ((Drixx can confirm this in SMITE Mafia)))

So, that was good value. >_>
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4303, Reasonably Rational wrote:exonerate you were TW flipping non yellow diamond

How?

TW flipping non yellow diamond would damn me, because it /would/ indeed suggest that I'm partners with her, as well as explain my bloodlust to lynch Frogger and Maxwell.

TW flipping Yellow Diamond proves without a doubt that your theory is wrong, mate. I mean the corollary; the first point about TW being scum was obviously correct.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Let's say I copied your IC and now I am proven town (as I'm about to be anyway). Who would you want me to gladiate?
oopsies! haha!

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4306, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3810, Trench Warfare wrote:No. It isn't. I have rolecopped both you and Mastina. I got the same exact abilities for both. There's zero reason for a second three person masonry to appear in a game with two masons already.

In post 3811, Trench Warfare wrote:So I ask again, how are you different from Mastina Xtoxm?

We know that this is untrue, so maybe Titus guessed that the two players should be symmetrical?

Honestly, I don't know why Titus wanted to rolecop me, there are better targets, such as yourself.

(Speaking of which, why didn't she rolecop you either?)

If my role was guessable as Titus said (just like your lie detect indiscretion), then it's plausible that Titus guessed it because she is very close to me and can somehow read my thoughts.

RR, the second paragraph of my long post literally had a statement that said "I am town. RR is wrong about me being scum". in it. Go check again. Not only does it prove my alignment, it also proves my role works as is (because, I do lie about my role as town too in some games ((Drixx can confirm this in SMITE Mafia)))

So, that was good value. >_>

In post 4307, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4303, Reasonably Rational wrote:exonerate you were TW flipping non yellow diamond

How?

TW flipping non yellow diamond would damn me, because it /would/ indeed suggest that I'm partners with her, as well as explain my bloodlust to lynch Frogger and Maxwell.

TW flipping Yellow Diamond proves without a doubt that your theory is wrong, mate. I mean the corollary; the first point about TW being scum was obviously correct.

In post 4308, Metal Sonic wrote:Let's say I copied your IC and now I am proven town (as I'm about to be anyway). Who would you want me to gladiate?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Sonic X »

Also, when did grapes claim Miller?

never remembered that.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Sonic X »

what do you think about TW and constantine both baiting me to gladiate them?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:13 am

There is also the associative of the only people TW invented to, besides the doc invent to us, were Maxwell( I think?????) and yourself, Sonic. It's kinda weak, but if they invented to anyone else they didn't say...and those were the invention s they WANTED to make sure we knew about.
-Cerb

Pedit:

Sonic: here's the problem, if ANYTHING in that long paragraph could return an I don't know result, or a false negative, then it will, and you don't know if it was because you lied about your alignment!

I'm assuming she rolecopped mastin because she thought she could force through a lynch on mastin as a result of them not conftowning, and they rolecopped xtoxm at my bequest, almost certainly as part of a long term ploy to gain our trust.

And yes, your role was theoretically guessable, but it wasn't THE ONLY reasonable option. She didn't guess it. I listed multiple reasons why you might want to be targeted in a previous post.

Also, TW KNEW the two weren't identical, because they were aware of and pointed out that mastins voteless was a modifier. The quotes you posted are meaningless because they don't match up with the actual results given.

Anyways, it seems your defense is one of xtoxm and mastin is scum? Is that what you're going with?
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:20 am

If TW flipped non yellow diamond then the logical progression that established xtoxm and Mastin as town (that scum would not be given knowledge of who steven was on D3, based on a number of factors), would no longer apply, because it was based upon the abilities we had already seen in fro99er and maxwells flips. The team with THOSE powers could not be given that knowledge, but an unrelated faction could.

Stop trying to spar with me here, you're wrong and clearly haven't even read the previous points made about these subjects, since you'd know your point was already addressed and shown to be wrong already if you had.

If you were theoretically conftown? Dunno. Maybe fuzzy depending on what he gets back to me with. As I see it, today we lynch either fuzzy or you, I don't think aNY one else makes much sense. And grapes claimed miller in like the third post of the game

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:21 am

I think Constantine thinks your scum, and knows at least I'll be voting with him against you, and I think everything with TW bailIng you was theatre planned during the long silence in your scum PT.

-Cerb
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4312, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic: here's the problem, if ANYTHING in that long paragraph could return an I don't know result, or a false negative, then it will, and
you
we don't know if it was because you lied about your alignment!

ah yeah, damn. well, I tried my best :p but if it all returned true, thats perfect isn't it?

i doubt she actually rolecopped both mastin and xtomx, considering that she did not know about mastin and xtomx being different from each other and thus falsely assuming they were symmetrical and had to be corrected. she could have used it on you or me or someone else.

i may or may not have unconsciously crumbed to titus day 1 or 2. Titus is my best friend, so sometimes to build rapport we share info and try to determine each other alignment. I certainly stopped trusting her after she opposed the frogger lynch (note: frogger is a very strong scum PR!)

i dont think xtom and mastin are scum because she was pushing them the entire day 4 and 5. titus was playing a clear no-bus game here and since her push was done before you caught her, I think they are authentic and was according to her plans.

the reason titus scumslipped because she knew my ability and it was at the top of her mind. that's how all slips happen. because the scum have daychat, they could have been discussing that point recently. i must imagine that the scumchat had titus talking a lot and being bossy. now that the head of the serpent is dead, i think we win easily.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4314, Reasonably Rational wrote:I think Constantine thinks your scum, and knows at least I'll be voting with him against you, and I think everything with TW bailIng you was theatre planned during the long silence in your scum PT.

-Cerb

i dont really give a shit about constantine's thoughts. he lurks as scum. farside called him scum and she died. i think he's reverse psyching here.

after fuzzy confirms me as town, then i make a move
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4313, Reasonably Rational wrote:Stop trying to spar with me here, you're wrong and clearly haven't even read the previous points made about these subjects, since you'd know your point was already addressed and shown to be wrong already if you had.

what am i wrong about?

i can't be yellow diamond for the same reason mastina and xtomx arent -- I could have simply diverted the lynch on season finale day with the gladiate, allow maxwell to live the night, he shoots you, and you'd be enjoying beer in the dead pt.

considering you were telling everyone and their grandma that you'd be conftown by day 5, that's neon lights yelling "please kill me"

so, no, you're wrong.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4313, Reasonably Rational wrote:As I see it, today we lynch either fuzzy or you, I don't think aNY one else makes much sense.

that's really bad because if we both flip town (note: i am now townreading fuzzy) then you would have undone the merit of your TW lynch

so no, thats myopic
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Sonic X »

anyway the conversation ends here. theory discussion is fun, but it is also unproductive. we wait for fuzzy verdict, then we work from there. okay?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:35 am

Sonic: SHE KNEW THE ABILITYS WERE DIFFERENT. She just tried to argue that adding a voteless modifier to one didn't change them, when it does change them. And no, you did not crumb to titus. I read your iso repeatedly to male sure we didn't fuck up the titus thing and there was nothing in thread that could even tangentially expose the details of your power. There was NOTHING.

Why did you ask me about Constantine if you don't care about him?

-Cerb

Pedit: yes, if he claims your town, and we lynch him, and he is town, you are confirmed town. If he is scum, we just found the rest of the team.

I don't believe you have a gladiate at all, actually, so your point about D4, in addition to being highly likely to out yourself, was also not a thing scum you could have done. I'm very prepared to be wrong about the gladiate thing though. :p

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:38 am

Well, I'm exaggerating a bit about finding the team. He could be scum, claim your town, get himself lynched, and you could still be town. We'd be down to 8 today, 7nk, 5 with 1 scum left if he sacrificed himself like so, so we'd still be one lynch off lylo. Pretty null play overall.

Klingon, you should probably claim like really.

-Cerb
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4320, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic: SHE KNEW THE ABILITYS WERE DIFFERENT. She just tried to argue that adding a voteless modifier to one didn't change them, when it does change them. And no, you did not crumb to titus. I read your iso repeatedly to male sure we didn't fuck up the titus thing and there was nothing in thread that could even tangentially expose the details of your power. There was NOTHING.

Why did you ask me about Constantine if you don't care about him?

ok. i could read my iso later to remember if i did but i probably shouldn't have. however, i was literally begging in the thread to get people to visit me after like, n3, so that could have been her theory. ANYWAY, SPECULATION

i think i phrased it wrongly. I care about constantine and what his possible scum motivations are in mimicking what titus did yesterday. i don't care exactly if he thinks im scum or not, because if town, reads are shit, if scum, reads are fake.

next, thats a fine theory, but the loss is to burn fuzzy who is quite town and used to be the ideal mislynch. you think thats a good deal? you're the logic man, so tell me if that's a good deal or not, i don't do accounting.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Sonic X »

question of the day: why did titus never cop you?

mysteries that dont make sense. ooh. just add that to the pile.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4320, Reasonably Rational wrote:I don't believe you have a gladiate at all, actually, so your point about D4, in addition to being highly likely to out yourself, was also not a thing scum you could have done. I'm very prepared to be wrong about the gladiate thing though. :p

why do you assert that I lie about something provable?

of all things that is the least likely thing that I would lie about. Plus, i got scanned by a lie detector (alignment unknown)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”