Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1647, pisskop wrote:So you voted prof because she didnt like tge fresh wagon I said was premature and you werent on? :X

I voted prof because I'm scum reading her.
I'm also scum reading fresh.

Just because maybe you don't know, I phone post a lot, I can't use the quote + thing on the phone and go to the next page. So basically what you see is my thoughts on that page. The next post is on the next page after and so forth.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

I change my mind about farside, I am pretty happy to call her town! Though, I still kinda want your answers to my questions/statements towards you

Also, Pisskop (I think it's pisskop?) I do not like your wagon so I am voting the counter wagon (vezok)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:03 am

It was voided, that's what I get for trying to respond off memory I guess? :S

Anyway, the only reason I am not on TIP is because I am joining the counter wagon to the wagon I dislike.

Also, an I the only one who sees TIP kinda calling himself scum by saying only scum deal with absolutes? (Something he should know is false anyway)?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:06 am

In post 1605, Spiffeh wrote:Other people I'm willing to lynch: Loran, TIP, Slobberknocker (solely because of miller claim), Fresh

This is actually pretty terrible, if anything I am extremely adverse to lynching slobber for the claim, and even more so with how he executed it
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1651, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I change my mind about farside, I am pretty happy to call her town! Though, I still kinda want your answers to my questions/statements towards you

Also, Pisskop (I think it's pisskop?) I do not like your wagon so I am voting the counter wagon (vezok)

In post 1652, Profgessor Emotion wrote:It was voided, that's what I get for trying to respond off memory I guess? :S

Anyway, the only reason I am not on TIP is because I am joining the counter wagon to the wagon I dislike.

Also, an I the only one who sees TIP kinda calling himself scum by saying only scum deal with absolutes? (Something he should know is false anyway)?

What question did you ask me?

What I noted was you saying this was tip scum game. I was thinking about day 1 how you attacked and pushed cabd in our last game together and I see none of that here.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:23 am

In post 1586, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 1567, farside22 wrote:
In post 1564, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I'm also pretty unhappy with the fresh wagon, though but I do think that I could vote farside

Your high as a kite.
There is maybe 2 votes on fresh and your scum hunting is tunneling on tip. Get off with you if this is your town game Mara.

I should say support the fresh wagon seems to have!

regardless, as you've said, I've changed my vote (and said reasons why) so I am looking at other places. Just because I caught TIP doesn't mean I am not looking at other options.

In post 1587, Profgessor Emotion wrote:For example, one thing that's pretty interesting with you is the fact that you've stated you dislike both pisskop and Vezok and it seems that you think both of them are scum, though it doesn't really seem you're analyzing their interactions?

To me, it's pretty clear that they can't be buddies together so, if you (as town) don't like their play, the same thought would have crossed your mind, but as far as I can tell it hasn't. so..?

In post 1588, Profgessor Emotion wrote:And, you're saying you're uncomfortable with wagons that build quickly, but you're still advocating both top wagons both of whom have grown in a short period of time

Also, I think the only difference in how I am treating my scum read on TIP vs the scum read I had on Cabd is the surety I have on the read. I also think I am pushing TIP alot harder than I ever did Cabd.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:24 am

Also the fact that you're treating differently compared to maneuver mafia, however long ago that was
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:25 am

Err... Is why I think you are town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1655, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 1586, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 1567, farside22 wrote:
In post 1564, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I'm also pretty unhappy with the fresh wagon, though but I do think that I could vote farside

Your high as a kite.
There is maybe 2 votes on fresh and your scum hunting is tunneling on tip. Get off with you if this is your town game Mara.

I should say support the fresh wagon seems to have!

regardless, as you've said, I've changed my vote (and said reasons why) so I am looking at other places. Just because I caught TIP doesn't mean I am not looking at other options.

In post 1587, Profgessor Emotion wrote:For example, one thing that's pretty interesting with you is the fact that you've stated you dislike both pisskop and Vezok and it seems that you think both of them are scum, though it doesn't really seem you're analyzing their interactions?

To me, it's pretty clear that they can't be buddies together so, if you (as town) don't like their play, the same thought would have crossed your mind, but as far as I can tell it hasn't. so..?

In post 1588, Profgessor Emotion wrote:And, you're saying you're uncomfortable with wagons that build quickly, but you're still advocating both top wagons both of whom have grown in a short period of time

Also, I think the only difference in how I am treating my scum read on TIP vs the scum read I had on Cabd is the surety I have on the read. I also think I am pushing TIP alot harder than I ever did Cabd.

I'm not supporting both wagons.
If you were reading everything I posted I said i stopped voting pisskop and basically called him a douch.
As for vezo....he isn't cleared per see. I have to save a night before I can say more about how I feel about vezo.
Oh and your getting games confused with the quick wagon comment.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

15-30.

Page 19, something about flubbernugget is triggering my scumdar…but really have no idea why. Read his posts again this page, and cant put my finger on it.

In post 483, TheIrishPope wrote:Oh there's a wagon on me cool

he is just not helpful. scum indicative? doubt. douchebag indicative? probably.

In post 526, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 524, Gorkington wrote:ah.
so.
because there might be more than one neighborhood.
wgeurts must have been lying.
owait.

Are you knowing a game with more than one neighborhood? A man isn't seeing it.

just finished one, sure someone else answered this

EDIT Gork again, gork is indeed coming off town.

Piss’s vote of Jaqen in 539 is bad
In post 542, pisskop wrote:I'm not sure how to procede in this game. I don't do themes so well :(

As is this post.

In post 556, Slobberknocker wrote:
I could deal with a gorkinton lynch. I agree with titus that he seems really over-defensive

Oooh fuck, the second scummiest post in the game thus far….I love it..LOVE IT when people say being over-defensive is scummy. 4 times out of 5, they are scum SCUM…

- Note Dram and Slobber scum list (pg 23)
In post 565, Saint wrote:OMG THANK YOU FOR UNGAGGING ME MY GIMP MASK WAS COVERING MY FACE

I AM A WATCHER WHO HAS TO SELF WATCH SO IT KINDA SUCKS BUT I CAN CLEAR TOWN WHO VISIT ME IF SOMEONE PROTECTS ME

wait what? typing "ungag" worked? ummm, fucking no clue here if this is bullshit or not. I feel like it is bullshit. but is it scummy bullshit?

In post 577, dramonic wrote:There's no benefit to a self-watcher.

there is.

This vote noted.
In post 727, White Narcissus wrote:
Both of these sound quite an overreaction.
They also sound fake.
Unvote
Vote: NakedJogger

~Sakura

End of 30 wagon developing on nakedjogger…not into it.

back and forth on white being scum..not sure yet.

Might be out of pocket this weekend….might have time to read the next 15 on Sunday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Saint »

unvote
vote: hiplop
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Saint »

25 people and noone here :/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Hiplop isnt here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1597, Imperium wrote:oh hey we are two today!

Happy Birthday, Imperial hydra!

(remind me, what was your inaugural game? I swear it was my Large Normal Nightless, but I could be wrong because that was probably 2012, not 2013)

In post 1603, TheIrishPope wrote:If Mara was town that hadn't recognized the changes, she wouldn't be so sure on her read on me. It's scum that deal with absolutes.

Because town have totally never been that convinced of someone's scumminess without a cop claim before.

super-tentative townread on CKD, with the strength increasing or moving to a scumread pending the rest of his catch-up.

In post 1626, Fresh wrote:@Spiffy, honestly there isn't much worth quoting. Its an ISO full of spam and voting without real reasoning, something you're accusing me of voting for. So maybe we're teammates then? But I see a scumread.

But...no specifics?

In post 1633, Fresh wrote:What am I evading? Its the first day and I like almost nothing you post? Fix that ok

Spiffeh's 1636 responds to this nicely. Doubly so because this is not an answer to "what posts by pisskop are an attempt to 'town' his way out of a lynch".

In post 1652, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Also, an I the only one who sees TIP kinda calling himself scum by saying only scum deal with absolutes? (Something he should know is false anyway)?

Yes.

In post 1660, Saint wrote:
unvote
vote: hiplop

...Who are you voting? The wind? Did it make cuts on your cock while you were stroking it in the outdoors?

Vote: Fresh

Nobody wants to remove Loran, so.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Fresh »

Well that happened quickly.

I am not scum. Bad wagon.

I said already why I scumread Oversoul.

My Gork was more on gut.

Prof I changed my mind on.

Flubber, Titus, Saint all townreads for me.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Saint »

in terms of my "posting restriction" where this is a bastard mod i didn't want to risk it. when you have a tight mask on your face, you act like it.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1665, Saint wrote:in terms of my "posting restriction" where this is a bastard mod i didn't want to risk it. when you have a tight mask on your face, you act like it.

How does that have ANY relation to the fact you voted someone
not even in this game
?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Saint »

i iso'ed hiplop and he seems scummy
how is he not in this game? he has been posting
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Saint »

furthermore i wasnt responding to you. i was talking to curiouskarmadog.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Saint »

get over yourself bro
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hiplop replaced into a hydra
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Gorkington »

fresh wrote:My Gork was more on gut.

Prof I changed my mind on.

Flubber, Titus, Saint all townreads for me.
so youre.. basically responding to not having reasoning for the reads on me and prof by giving more naked reads?
:shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

too many hydras
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1672, pisskop wrote:too many hydras

Too many replacements and hydra's.
Slobberknocker
Slobberknocker
Townie
Slobberknocker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Slobberknocker »

For fucks sakes guys, vezok is being the scumfuck that vezok is and playing exactly to his scum meta

why the FUCK did his wagon disappear

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”