Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 961, pisskop wrote:I dont find the fasces informative or scummy :| But Im mildly curious why they have rubber bands for roping.

:/

It was the best image I could find with two fasces, which is important because we are two and we are equal. :)
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1595, Imperium wrote:
In post 1011, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 999, Imperium wrote:I don't like TiP's reaction to the wagon on him. As town, he has a tendency to complain/push back on wagons more than when he's scum because he doesn't really know how to respond as scum. I find it highly unlikely the only thing he has to say about votes forming on him is "yeah I don't like that one guy who said my scum tell was bad".

Man, this is so bad. That's not even true, I complain equally as scum and town. Also, I haven't played for like a year so things have changed.

In post 1013, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 1008, Imperium wrote:How do you feel about Mara voting you?

Didn't know she was voting me. Someone had actually told me that she left the site. This means she's scum, because Mara reads me correctly 100% of the time.

TiP in the first post you say that you haven't played in a year so things have changed, but in the second post you say that Mara is scum because she correctly reads you 100% of the time.

Couple things:

If you haven't played in a while so things have changed, why can't Mara be town who hasn't recognized the changes?

And if part of the reason she is scum reading you is due to your response to her scum read, but you didn't realize who it was, couldn't that be part of the miscommunication?

And once you did realize who Mara was, why didn't you try to interact with her? Why instead just vote her and do absolutely nothing else?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 998, Titus wrote:MS hasn't done anything to improve their spot since their bullshit attempt to scumread Over soul.

Did them pointing out that you misunderstood do anything to your read of them?
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

If Mara was town that hadn't recognized the changes, she wouldn't be so sure on her read on me. It's scum that deal with absolutes.
Eh, not sure how I would have reacted if any other person would vote me like that so I can't really say if it leads to some miscommunication.
I didn't because she didn't interact with me in the first place. The voting and doing nothing else goes back to my earlier comment about D1 in large games: it's completely useless until a flip happens.
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 41, Profgessor Emotion wrote:you're wrong to assume that emotion will be an big indicator of my play/alignment, and that each post will contain emotion. You're unlikely to get anything from me unless I get to the point where I'm stressed, and at that point I'm incoherent and can't think properly.

I'm not pushing anyone, but there isn't anyone worth pushing yet, and stating that I refuse to claim is a comment on the mass claim, clearly.

you're also wrong to assume that I will get anywhere early game, and you're completely overlooking that I am not a fan of rvs and constantly looks for a mean to get out which generally means doing something other people don't really expect, and doing things that I think scum could tag on.

such as what you're doing here

Pedit: TIP!

I forgot you werein this game. I hope to see improvements to your game, love

In post 116, Profgessor Emotion wrote:VOTE: TIP

You make me sad, my love.

I declare him scum off my experience of perfect record of reading him

But she did.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I don't like either of these wagons. Pisskop is obvtown and there is nothing compelling enough for me about vezok.

Metal Sonic is the one person that I actually have experience with outside of this game on another site and even through his trolling he would have occasional bits of contribution as town. I am getting none of this here. He's just milling about and is zero help and it's disappointing me. :(

Here's more I said about the MoF earlier:
In post 1201, Spiffeh wrote:Masters of Fart why do you think TIP is town specifically? I see you declaring him as town a lot but don't really see reasons why?
Starting to think MoF is pulling the "scum defending d1 mislynch" card with TIP by calling him super town because I find nothing redeemable enough about the latter to have that strong of a townread.

So yeah I think he's a good lynch option today.

Other people I'm willing to lynch: Loran, TIP, Slobberknocker (solely because of miller claim), Fresh

Loran would be my number one pick now but he's on V/LA so my vote is no use there.
VOTE: masters of fart

@TIP any updates to your reads (or any reads at all? I don't recall any that you have stated)?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

Eh okay I'm exhausted and have a meeting in the morning so I must stop at page 48. If you guys could not make too many more pages before tomorrow that would be great. Nacho threatened a lashing for every page I'm behind; he's a very harsh master :/

I have town reads of varying strengths on Gorkington, Professor Emotion, Farside, Oversoul, Jaqen, White Narcissus and mayyyyyyybe Voidedmafia, pisskop, and saint.

I still don't like the metal sonic hydra and I think Nacho and I are going to have to fight about this one. Metal feels like he's puling the same crap he did in We The Purple in which the scum team decided to spam the hell out of the game in an attempt to both drown out town and create apathy, and I swore after that game I'd lynch the fuck out of anyone I thought was pulling that same type of tactic again.

Loranjogger can diescumdie. I'm not sure why he doesn't make Nacho's dick hurt unless Nacho's just drank too much whiskey and is feeling limp and numb. This is another one we'll have to discuss.

The argument between wisdom and mara concerning TiP was frustrating to read in part because wisdom kept reducing mara's whole argument and read to apathy. Unfortunately I'm reading wisdom as town but all he did was serve to discredit her with his constant apathy montra. The thing is when there are people that I know have a perfect or near perfect record of reading someone then I listen to what they have to say, and even if it doesn't make sense to you doesn't make it wrong.

I had something else but I'm going to pass out.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Choo Choo
VOTE: masters of fart
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

Actually

VOTE: Vezok
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:35 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

The town intent is striking in oversoul's post. I was mistaken. He is town. /sarcasm.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Gorkington »

its kind of fascinating how you can be in the spotlight but act like youre on the sidelines.
if you think oversoul is scum, why wouldnt you try to push that?
are you compromise voting on pisskop?
if yes, why?
if not, whats scummy about pisskop?
all i got from your iso was this:
vezok wrote:If you want, you can do that. I'm going to sleep and decided to read the new posts before going to bed.

I like how you already try to paint my actions as scum even if what I posted was not related to the game.

and wanting to sheep farside (who is voting for someone else now and has called pisskop town).
why didnt you vote for pisskop when you said the above quote if you thought he was trying to "paint your actions"?
you really dont strike me as the type to, as town, go "hmmm. let me think in a nuanced way for an entire night before i come back and basically nakedvote pisskop."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1593, curiouskarmadog wrote:I have played with a handful of you before...so hello there (again). ohhh farside is in this game. hope you folks are treating her right.

Hi CKD!!
Good to see you again. This game is a lot of trolling so good luck with that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:19 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1610, Gorkington wrote:its kind of fascinating how you can be in the spotlight but act like youre on the sidelines.
if yes, why?
vezok wrote:If you want, you can do that. I'm going to sleep and decided to read the new posts before going to bed.

I like how you already try to paint my actions as scum even if what I posted was not related to the game.

and wanting to sheep farside (who is voting for someone else now and has called pisskop town).
why didnt you vote for pisskop when you said the above quote if you thought he was trying to "paint your actions"?
you really dont strike me as the type to, as town, go "hmmm. let me think in a nuanced way for an entire night before i come back and basically nakedvote pisskop."

Oops. I thought this was another game. Oversoul is still scummy, but piskop is the one that needs death.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:21 am

Post by Gorkington »

oooo.
an entire answer to one question.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:22 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1610, Gorkington wrote:its kind of fascinating how you can be in the spotlight but act like youre on the sidelines.
if yes, why?

Listen to me. Take a step back. Go enjoy a cigarette or whatever you like to do to pass the time.

Come back to the game. Read my posts as an entirely new player and decide if you want to lynch me today.

Right now you are tunneling way too hard on me. You are taking every single word I ever said to mean I am scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1604, Imperium wrote:
In post 41, Profgessor Emotion wrote:you're wrong to assume that emotion will be an big indicator of my play/alignment, and that each post will contain emotion. You're unlikely to get anything from me unless I get to the point where I'm stressed, and at that point I'm incoherent and can't think properly.

I'm not pushing anyone, but there isn't anyone worth pushing yet, and stating that I refuse to claim is a comment on the mass claim, clearly.

you're also wrong to assume that I will get anywhere early game, and you're completely overlooking that I am not a fan of rvs and constantly looks for a mean to get out which generally means doing something other people don't really expect, and doing things that I think scum could tag on.

such as what you're doing here

Pedit: TIP!

I forgot you werein this game. I hope to see improvements to your game, love

In post 116, Profgessor Emotion wrote:VOTE: TIP

You make me sad, my love.

I declare him scum off my experience of perfect record of reading him

But she did.

That isn't a really big push from prof. She usually pushes hard and questions things more, which is bothering me about them.

In post 1606, Imperium wrote:Eh okay I'm exhausted and have a meeting in the morning so I must stop at page 48. If you guys could not make too many more pages before tomorrow that would be great. Nacho threatened a lashing for every page I'm behind; he's a very harsh master :/

I have town reads of varying strengths on Gorkington, Professor Emotion, Farside, Oversoul, Jaqen, White Narcissus and mayyyyyyybe Voidedmafia, pisskop, and saint.

I still don't like the metal sonic hydra and I think Nacho and I are going to have to fight about this one. Metal feels like he's puling the same crap he did in We The Purple in which the scum team decided to spam the hell out of the game in an attempt to both drown out town and create apathy, and I swore after that game I'd lynch the fuck out of anyone I thought was pulling that same type of tactic again.

Loranjogger can diescumdie. I'm not sure why he doesn't make Nacho's dick hurt unless Nacho's just drank too much whiskey and is feeling limp and numb. This is another one we'll have to discuss.

The argument between wisdom and mara concerning TiP was frustrating to read in part because wisdom kept reducing mara's whole argument and read to apathy. Unfortunately I'm reading wisdom as town but all he did was serve to discredit her with his constant apathy montra. The thing is when there are people that I know have a perfect or near perfect record of reading someone then I listen to what they have to say, and even if it doesn't make sense to you doesn't make it wrong.

I had something else but I'm going to pass out.

Have not read we are purple but the sonic I know is typically a troll.

<3 u sonic.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

@vezo: Why is pisskop scum
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:25 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

At page 6, I am pretty sure most of the posters (more than 3 posts) are town. Nothing else of note yet.

In post 140, White Narcissus wrote:titus is prolly town? i think she's less serious than usual

farside looks less scummy than last game

xtoxm is the same but i feel like he's going to be like that as town too

~Wis

I am noting this post. There is nothing scummy about it by itself, but if it becomes part of a pattern, I have nailed your first scum.

Oooh, and this.

In post 141, White Narcissus wrote:

i dont think zzzx is scum though

In post 202, White Narcissus wrote:Yeah i'm never lynching titus this game

~Sakura

In post 205, White Narcissus wrote:
I disagree, and you telling me that your post is null, is making me townread you even more

~Sakura

Okay if I was in this game at this in the day, my vote would be sitting here.

Now they are pushing some buttons(237)…I would MAYBE take the vote back at this point.
_ _ _

In post 275, dramonic wrote:
In post 228, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 127, White Narcissus wrote:we're a gravedigger.

Noting this again in case it was missed.

We are a gravedigger, meaning we appear to have visited the dead to all investigatives.

~Wis

That makes zero sense.
Vote: Narcissus

In post 249, White Narcissus wrote:meh. Regardless of whether Aneninen is scum or not, this dumbness feels real. Does anyone have experience with him?

Anen is an idiot, don't worry bout it.

I am voting person X who I think is scum.

I am telling person X not to worry about another player because they are an idiot. If I thought person X was really scum, why would I bother saying the second statement.

BOOM, the actual first real scummy post in the game.

In post 292, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 267, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Saint
Not buying it
In post 268, hiplop wrote:VOTE: saint
hes a weirdo no good vibes
(^This one in particular.)
In post 270, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Saint
In post 274, pisskop wrote:This is the best frikkin iso ever. I'm the sumbissive, and this guy's gagged?
vote: Saint
Like, even if Saint's faking it, this is not pro-town.

I agree and like this post.

In post 308, Flubbernugget wrote:Oh shit I found tip's scumbuddy

wait I thought you were voting Saint?

EDIT, Glork mentions this is the following post.

Page 1-15 done.

Will do next 15 later today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Gorkington »

you think me asking you questions is me trying to get you lynched?
ive made like one post where ive actually tried to illustrate why youre scummy because i want a wagon on you.
i havent even made a case yet.
dodge questions and continue sidelining the game if you want me to pick up the pace with writing a case.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:40 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Spoiler: quotes from pisskop
In post 539, pisskop wrote:
In post 520, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 436, pisskop wrote:
In post 375, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 356, Saint wrote:eyev wrought afrell awnroo

You've thought as well?

Ok

VOTE: Pisskop

eww. I smell stale sweat and scum on what they think is an easy vote.

Really? A man is in a neighborhood which your previous slot claimed, yet this one is nowhere to be found in a man's QT. Your previous slot is caught lying and is then bailing on the game once a counter is being made, and this is the best you've got? Say you are smelling the perfume being left from a night of great sex, not voting to give any weight to these words , and then disappearing? This one is coming into a scum role and seeing his previous is leaving because they are caught.

A man is much and more disappointed with the part where town is seeing one make a claim, another countering that claim, that one leaving, and this one trying to hand wave it away and seemingly taking no note of the whole thing. Wagon ahoy!

Vote: Jager Tharn the riddlemaster

I can go here. Lol @ lying about a role.

In post 549, pisskop wrote:Excited to hear from Anen

In post 644, pisskop wrote:What are you doing Anen. I'd like contents from you.

In post 955, pisskop wrote:
In post 814, Aneninen wrote:Eg. Pisskop could tell you more about this topic. He may remember at least two good games of mine and a really terrible one. (That'swhy I hope he's town.)

I remember me screaming you're caught scum watcher, and BBT white knighting you into a V. :igmeou:

Glad you posted something of length.

In post 966, pisskop wrote:
vote: TIP

In post 1324, pisskop wrote:hi. your slot is scummy andvyoure gonna dick around instead of provide?

@ikaslot

In post 1376, pisskop wrote:Farside's vote is trash. Farside's question dodging.

In post 1378, pisskop wrote:
vote: farside

In post 1422, pisskop wrote:
vote: TIP

Oversoul
TIP
ika
quar

In post 1512, pisskop wrote:His push is broaching that boarderline, where coupled with their antics and farting, I'd buy scumFart pushing shitty cases because they're gambiting.

In post 1528, pisskop wrote:
vote: Masters of Crap

@farside: He votes jaqen without a real reason. Same thing for TIP . He shows some sort of suspicion on anenien, but never follows up on it. For a player that moves his vote willy nilly this isn't really good.
I think pisskop and anenien are partners and pisskop wants to distancem but doesn't really know how.

Read these posts and tell me what you think.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:42 am

Post by pisskop »

he really is that awful, yea?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Anen is playing like turds and I called him out. You wanna wagon him? Lets go.

Why has getting info been like pulling teeth from you
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1621, pisskop wrote:Anen is playing like turds and I called him out. You wanna wagon him? Lets go.

Why has getting info been like pulling teeth from you

Cause that's how I play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Instead if highlighting his suspicion if anen by pointing it out, hes goong to infolynch? when has lynching for info and drawing preflip been town?

If anen posted more Id be on him more. I like how you ignore anen despite having a scumread on him, vez.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Gork, pls show me scum meta onbvez instead of turning novelty actions into scummeta.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”