Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Its a deleterious attituide.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Fresh »

@Flub, nope.

@spiffeh I will elaborate for you tonight or tomorrow promise. I'm literally 15 minutes from leaving for a work event and will not sort through the ISO for you right now.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Gorkington »

void wrote:Hold up, how does that work?

Pisskop shouldn't be able to say "I'm not going to reply because spite" and that suddenly magics away Shos's case. If anything, it strengthens it!
if you look at the dumb first reason and ignore the second good reason then yes, it does sound like it doesn't make sense doesn't it?
unfortunately theres this thing called "someone saying more than one thing". which basically means in this case at least, that pisskop gave a second reason that actually made sense to me for why he didnt want to talk about the scumtell. i also dont really believe that scumpisskop would just magic a scumtell out of thin air as scum. i dont think hes that careless.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant believe this is a fucking topic of convo
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Gorkington »

voided wrote:Remind me, does Vezok know who you're an alt of?

Also, most sources indicate ika siteflaked, so I don't really see how that's a tell.
No.
And yes thats why hes still in every other game on the site.

spiffeh wrote:Is the vezok case strictly meta? It better be because I see no other reason for me to vote for him.

I will not accept "ika replaced out" as a valid reason.
look at any other towngame from vezok.

master wrote:I saw him play only in team mafia and it's not so different here. he was town.
lol.
no.
no it isnt "not so different".
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:09 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I like voidedmafia. He's town.

I'm starting to think gork is scum, but I can't shake the feeling I got from the beginning where I felt he was town.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Gork you know a game vezo buddies up?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Gorkington »

never played with scumvezo.
this doesnt feel like townvezo at all though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1580, vezokpiraka wrote:I like voidedmafia. He's town.

I'm starting to think gork is scum, but I can't shake the feeling I got from the beginning where I felt he was town.

Hi. do you have any plans to catch up of do more than superficially comment on topical things?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1571, Voidedmafia wrote:In other words, you believe that scum has started a case on pisskop and then let his resultant spamming stand as a case in and of itself, more or less?

Scum may not have started the case but they're definitely taking advantage of it
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1576, Fresh wrote:@Flub, nope.

My question was rhetorical but you're welcome to clarify your stance
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 1567, farside22 wrote:
In post 1564, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I'm also pretty unhappy with the fresh wagon, though but I do think that I could vote farside

Your high as a kite.
There is maybe 2 votes on fresh and your scum hunting is tunneling on tip. Get off with you if this is your town game Mara.

I should say support the fresh wagon seems to have!

regardless, as you've said, I've changed my vote (and said reasons why) so I am looking at other places. Just because I caught TIP doesn't mean I am not looking at other options.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:06 pm

For example, one thing that's pretty interesting with you is the fact that you've stated you dislike both pisskop and Vezok and it seems that you think both of them are scum, though it doesn't really seem you're analyzing their interactions?

To me, it's pretty clear that they can't be buddies together so, if you (as town) don't like their play, the same thought would have crossed your mind, but as far as I can tell it hasn't. so..?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 pm

And, you're saying you're uncomfortable with wagons that build quickly, but you're still advocating both top wagons both of whom have grown in a short period of time
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1574, pisskop wrote:why are you pushing something so retarded so hard voided? Like if you have to work on the supposition that Im a moron in order for your scumread to float you've got a real problem.

I'd like to believe I'm not stupid, either, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't think to do that if my state of mind at the time would allow for it.

But fine, I'll drop that point. But I still honestly don't see any point at all in this continued deflection, redirection, and *insert 3rd word that rhymes with "-ion" of the fact that you hinted at this scumtell that could get TIP lynched but have never explained it despite given multiple oppurtunities to do so and you admitting that there's no reason for you to not give it.

In post 1577, Gorkington wrote:
void wrote:Hold up, how does that work?

Pisskop shouldn't be able to say "I'm not going to reply because spite" and that suddenly magics away Shos's case. If anything, it strengthens it!
if you look at the dumb first reason and ignore the second good reason then yes, it does sound like it doesn't make sense doesn't it?
unfortunately theres this thing called "someone saying more than one thing". which basically means in this case at least, that pisskop gave a second reason that actually made sense to me for why he didnt want to talk about the scumtell. i also dont really believe that scumpisskop would just magic a scumtell out of thin air as scum. i dont think hes that careless.

Unless I'm reading it wrong or read the wrong post, he quite literally said he's not saying why out of spite. That should never fly as a reason for anything.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Saint »

will be playing dota tonight will post more tomorrow maybe
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

ActionDan decides to take a walk and clear his head. Today has been stressful, and he needs to make sure he makes the right choices this day. Around lunch time, he happens upon a fairly busy beehive. Why, he'd never noticed bees here before. He inspects the beehive closer, and notices sweet white honey dripping from the hive. The warm, inviting hive...

"Hmmm," says ActionDan, "it would be a huge mistake not to fuck this beehive."

Wait, what? ActionDan drops trough and before you can say "what the fuck am I reading?" He's balls-deep in the beehive. He starts pumping away at the warm hole for all he's worth, his balls slapping wildly against the home of these angry insects. But these are no ordinary bees, they're cock-bees. They become enraged, enveloping him from head to toe. He's more bee than man, and they cover him with their sticky white honey. The king of all cock-bees begins to partake of the honey that covers ActionDan. In doing so, he absorbs ActionDan's powers and takes on a human form. Calling himself "curiouskarmadog" he takes Dan's place in the commune. Hardly anyone notices.

The moral of the story is that if you flake out of my game, I'll have you fuck a cock-beehive.

Curiouskarmadog replaces ActionDan, effective now.
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

So i am here.

got my role PM.

going to be reading from the beginning so I imagine it will take some time for me to get caught up. if there is something you feel is important I should take note of, let me know now, because later just wont do.

I will probably be posting long posts of what I think is note worthy as I read. It is more for me than for you, so I can go back and compile the notes all together. Plus you get to see where my head is at while I read.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I have played with a handful of you before...so hello there (again). ohhh farside is in this game. hope you folks are treating her right.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

hi ckd!
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1011, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 999, Imperium wrote:I don't like TiP's reaction to the wagon on him. As town, he has a tendency to complain/push back on wagons more than when he's scum because he doesn't really know how to respond as scum. I find it highly unlikely the only thing he has to say about votes forming on him is "yeah I don't like that one guy who said my scum tell was bad".

Man, this is so bad. That's not even true, I complain equally as scum and town. Also, I haven't played for like a year so things have changed.

In post 1013, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 1008, Imperium wrote:How do you feel about Mara voting you?

Didn't know she was voting me. Someone had actually told me that she left the site. This means she's scum, because Mara reads me correctly 100% of the time.

TiP in the first post you say that you haven't played in a year so things have changed, but in the second post you say that Mara is scum because she correctly reads you 100% of the time.

Couple things:

If you haven't played in a while so things have changed, why can't Mara be town who hasn't recognized the changes?

And if part of the reason she is scum reading you is due to your response to her scum read, but you didn't realize who it was, couldn't that be part of the miscommunication?

And once you did realize who Mara was, why didn't you try to interact with her? Why instead just vote her and do absolutely nothing else?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 708, farside22 wrote:
In post 703, masters of fart wrote:K I'm out after p25.

farside actually does do better flavor than the mod! MODS FIX THIS

/master

Spoiler:
the woman swings her hips over and over ing the rocking chair. Just missing the spot, just by a small margin. A tear runs down her face as frustrating and that denial of satisfaction is alluding her.
She feels something caress her cheek.
She gasp and opens her eyes.

To be continued

Someone needs to explain why they are not voting titus. She's basically showing her tits to everyone and flaunting herself but she has not pushed a single scum read hard and multiple times she has not explained her scum read in a sense that reads town.
Also I'll do my story if people vote titus

I'm not the greatest reader of Titus, but I haven't really seen any reason to vote her so far. As scum she's definitely not afraid to push someone and can even tunnel, so her not pushing someone yet doesn't really bother me. I've found that Titus as scum has an agenda that she pushes (and there's something else I think I've picked up on about Titus scum recently that I'll hold on to, at least until I'm caught up), and I'm not seeing that here yet.

Anyway this is a read I'll be discussing with Nacho probably tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Imperium »

oh hey we are two today!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 885, Titus wrote:
In post 799, Imperium wrote:Page ten still feeling all the feels warm aroused.

I doubt very seriously either head will vote Titus this day phase. She looks townish and is easier to read as the days go on. Oh Titus before just dismissing Mara on her tip read because of wariness on the 100% read tell, maybe inquire on it? TiP has some special tells to the people who know how to read him well, and I'm inclined to think Mara knows what she's talking about here unless nacho or I see something to say otherwise.

Not sure what to think about the wguerts replace out, kinda feeling an abr thing here but we'll see.

Oh I do not like saint.

I might only make it a little further, I have to be up in a few hours.

Not sure where you get me being wary on TiP. I am voting TiP, encouraging votes on TiP by saying 100% confidence should be sheeped.

Oh I probably misunderstood something then.

How often do you, as town, think that things with 100% confidence should be sheeped?
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

im around
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"