Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey look, my case is as strong as yours is :lol:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1424, pisskop wrote:Because he drew a red role pm

I could say that about roughly 4-5 people in this game. Does that make it true or valid?

In post 1425, pisskop wrote:Hey look, my case is as strong as yours is :lol:

Not really.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey, as fun as it must be to heckle, how about you not
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its a poor substituition for actual opinions and contents.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

And my vote stands this far
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good. Who else is scumz?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1430, pisskop wrote:Good. Who else is scumz?

Your mom
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

we've established you case is flimsy. We can surmise you placed a votepark down because you're lazy or bad. Let's got some of those rusty gears moving, maybe some progress will happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol the nerve of accusing me of parking a vote. I've likely got more votes on the field than you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Stop pissing me off and maybe I'll be reasonable.

You know trolling is not amusing or even remotely something I town read.

I'm narrowing down my scum reads but vezo's start reads pretty scummy as I said. Don't see titus town here and I don't see the town read others have. The hydra that started the Tip wagon is pretty quiet for pushing the case and that makes me have them as a big fat question mark and oversoul is being lazy and I hate it.
Lots of null reads because of so many people reading like they don't give a shit and would rather troll then scum hunt.
At least I saw something with tip that rang town. Not married to that read but enough to stay off the wagon.

Vote: vezo

You know I'm stubborn and at least im pushing my scum reads. Unlike some flaccid types.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by masters of fart »

farside, get your vote back on pisskop.

Going full size for people to notice.
Pisskop's spewing bullshit all over. He repeatedly says that things were 'proven/established/shown' when they weren't, and accusing others of wrong shit, when basically when presented with questions he answers with

Seriously, triple-ISO me, farside and pisskop and see the discussion between us. This makes me wanna flip the table.

5 am

/out, master.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Master's a distraaction this game.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Spoiler: some relevant quotes.
In post 1356, masters of fart wrote:Well you're still all the way trying to divert attention away from you, and DESPITE saying that town has nothing to lose from you saying it, you don't do that. So here's a question. what BENEFIT can town have from hearing your scumtell AFTER said scum is dead?

The only benefit I can see is for scum after a successful bus to show "told you so,", and motivation is to only show the scumtell after it's inevitable.

/master

In post 1358, pisskop wrote:I dont see why you need that information Fart. Its p pathetic.

In post 1362, masters of fart wrote:
In post 1358, pisskop wrote:I dont see why you need that information Fart. Its p pathetic.

You said you have a scumtell by person X.
Why would I need to know it? hmm. maybe to catch scum, if X is scum?

:facepalm:
/master

In post 1364, pisskop wrote:I dont have the fucks to give out to you. You keep losing the game. When you get around to it just metadive some. Or don't .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

and apparently butthurt. How fitting considering the theme of the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

before I forget, slobbers vote was p terrible, and his iso a barren field.

and naked jogger concerns me, though less than others
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1440, pisskop wrote:before I forget, slobbers vote was p terrible, and his iso a barren field.

and naked jogger concerns me, though less than others

I thought so too.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1326, Imperium wrote:This pisskop wagon is about as appetizing as a bag of monkey dicks. I would love it if the wagons I came back to were at least more appetizing than monkey dicks.

A man is reading those are a delicacy in parts of India.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I've seen pisskop spend a game spewing bullshit and still be town. The fact votes are coming so easily to pisskop when this vezok/ika wagon is being met with huge resistance, leads me to believe pisskop is likely town.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

vote: pisskop

This looks fashionable.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

You are aware that nothing Ive said was bs, dah? Trolling and distracting Fart is simply full of terrible.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Ugh why are you all scum
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

annoying doesn't mean scum, guys. I don't see any scum motivation coming from pisskop.

~Wis
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 pm

In post 1447, White Narcissus wrote:annoying doesn't mean scum, guys.

~Wis

that's rich coming from you

and me

/fart
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1443, Xtoxm wrote:I've seen pisskop spend a game spewing bullshit and still be town. The fact votes are coming so easily to pisskop when this vezok/ika wagon is being met with huge resistance, leads me to believe pisskop is likely town.

Where's this "huge resistance" to an Ika wagon?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”