Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3749, T S O wrote:And he's scum! Even you agree with this.

In post 3731, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3730, Trench Warfare wrote:Right now, it's taking everything in my power not to vote Fuzzy. He's spewing bullshit that I don't think anyone rationally believes.

Ditto, but, well....I'm kinda thinking he's not scum anymore.
He might be, like everyone else might be, but, man, idk.

Nic cage is a conftown voice now too btw. I'm not sure what review you want me to do in terms of your vca?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:46 am

Post by T S O »

Well, he is, so roll with it, hmm?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3747, Reasonably Rational wrote:I don't doubt that he can gladiate. What I doubt is his alignment.

And sure, a second faction without a kill might be unlikely...is a second faction that held onto their kill unlikely? What about one with kills only on season finales? Or a killing power that they only gained access to after the season finale?
-Cerb

Pedit: STOP WITH THE FUCKING QUICK LYNCHES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Cerb, we had at last night, conftown (you), mastina (universally read town), me, a gladiator, a watcher, two doublevoters all claimed or hinted at by Night 3. So the scumteam holds their kill in the face of overwhelming PRs begging to get eliminated by PoE? No.

A scumteam that only kills on season finales is also impossible to balance given the PR strength we've seen from the flipped scum PRs.

The only way that Sonic could be scum is that he orchestrated the Fro99er/Raging Bull situation since the start of the game. I just don't see that.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

TSO, get in hydra.

RR, I think Fuzzy is going for too dumb to scum defense here.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

UNVOTE:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 am

No, not rolling with shit. That was 4, it's 6 to lynch. Let's stop being stupid and just letting the days end super early with these day 1 piled on wagons. What the hell is the benefit of putting more votes on his wagon when it's CLEAR that we're going to lynch him, if not today, then tomorrow. THERE IS NONE. He's under as much pressure as possible, all you do with those votes is risk ending the day when there's still shit to be said.

-Cerb

pedit: I seem to recall a few people talking about fuzzy always being dumb, and always being an easy mislynch as a result, earlier in the game. Why don't you see that orchestration as a possibility? He's universally townread now. Even more so than vezok, and vezok got killed last night instead of him.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

No Im going for the popular freak out and be totally paranoid defense. I don't see you as town TW. It doesn't fit the cards we seen. So are you a third party?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I could see that scum want to bus Fuzzy by having him say patently ridiculous shit so that Fuzzy would die and Sonic wouldn't have two gladiates.

Fuzzy is a frequent mislynch. I've said that myself. I've never seen something like this level of derpage from Fuzzy. It's fake.

~Titus
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am

BTW I am not sure If I should be happy being called dumb or not, I m kinda mixed on that
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3756, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:No Im going for the popular freak out and be totally paranoid defense. I don't see you as town TW. It doesn't fit the cards we seen. So are you a third party?

*pats Fuzzy* Take a reread, then look at the game again. I'm basically ignoring what you're saying right now. When you accuse Sonic of being the dayvig, that's absurd. Until you've actually read the thread, you're either town we should ignore or scum wifom spamming. Either way, I really don't care.

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:59 am

Yeah, I might be being a bit paranoid right now btw. I still don't like when I see someone halfway to a lynch when it takes so few votes to lynch someone.

-Cerb

pedit: Yeah, fuzzy...perhaps it would be best if you reread the thread. :-/ There's...a lot you're getting wrong.
Show

Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

It's ok. We're all emotional at times RR. I am too. That's why I want you to look over the VCA. If there are flaws you see, I can totally remove the scum motivation from highlighting any flaws that exist. If I share it to the group, I have to filter it through alignment and all that other jazz. I like trying to take emotion out of play, but I'm not perfect at it.
See We Didn't PlayTest This

~Titus
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 am

I was just pointing out that all the flips have matched up perfectly. All the character you would expect to flip town has and all the character tat should flip scum has. LHM seems to be a corrupt gem. This doesn't make it evil persay but it shouldn't line up with Beachtown Residence unless Vasoon throw in a giant curveball.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 am

This is to say the Light house gem would align with the Yellow Diamonds but I doubt it would be considered a resident of Beachtown
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lighthouse

The Lighthouse served to repair and mend relationships once there was no scum influence on the Gem. Lars and Ronaldo used to fight until they went to the basement and interacted with the gem who revealed the past. I also used to host the Beach City Residents group.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Are you going to reread the thread or not?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 am

Nic Cage, my conftown buddy who only has his voice but no vote, what are your thoughts on everything?

And yes, the lighthouse is null in alignment imo. Like Lapis Lazuli. Like Centipeetle. It could be used as either alignment, at the mods discretion.
-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 am

OK......

Hm the page I looke up didn't mention that... It just said the Gem was corrupted and bubbled.
Cool

This has to be one of my worst game so far. I am thinking Sonic is town. Now that my brain is settled. That's leaves Xtom, Cool Grapes and Hermit, Maybe Mastina but I am leaning closer and closer to her being town,
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3767, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:OK......

Hm the page I looke up didn't mention that... It just said the Gem was corrupted and bubbled.
Cool

This has to be one of my worst game so far. I am thinking Sonic is town. Now that my brain is settled. That's leaves Xtom, Cool Grapes and Hermit, Maybe Mastina but I am leaning closer and closer to her being town,

The Lighthouse was corrupted. That's what happens though when you get half the research. My abilities can be turned to a scum benefit if I'm manipulated. That's why I've wanted to stay closer to RR. With RR suggesting most of my targets, the bad events haven't occurred. At the start of the game, I was better, but I'm aware of my own ability to be manipulated. I told RR what I'd be doing tonight, and he didn't object and he's been able to read the actions and replies from people. It's all been shockingly trackable, no pun intended.

Focusing on one part of the puzzle and forgetting another isn't helpful. That's why you have to reread.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Reasonably rational is not reasonably rational.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Sonic X »

I am pretty sure a fake day kill did not count as intent for a gladiate, cerb
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Sonic X »

And I can be sure because I told Varsoon that was not a gladiate so don't activate it even if hes not supposed to anyway
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:03 pm

In post 3771, Sonic X wrote:And I can be sure because I told Varsoon that was not a gladiate so don't activate it even if hes not supposed to anyway

Cool, so what are the exact conditions under which your gladiate is activated...because you know, it's the only one we've seen used that seems to have this kind of wiggle room.

Ricastles vig used an exact quote
TW's two role cops used an exact quote
My conftowning said to post the name of the ability in bold in the thread in order to activate it.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Also, you didn't answer my question. You should do that.

-Cerb
Show

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

When Steven is browsing the hourglasses to decide which is the right one in the episode
Steven and the Stevens
, the hourglass from the pilot can be spotted. The same episode featured a fast forward to when the ocean was gone in
Ocean Gem
, making it an episode that referenced (at the time) both an unaired prequel and sequel episode. Pretty cool, huh?

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”