Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Also going to
Unvote
for now until I've heard what the new folk have to say.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:40 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Care to comment on ben?
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Nothing new to say. My vote was on him because he was acting scummy and I didn't feel he was the Jester. However, I'm willing to see what his replacement has to say as it could have just been poor play by Ben.

I'd be very surprised if any of the people who have replaced in are Jester as it's a pretty rare oppurtunity to play that role in a game like this and I wouldn't expect anyone having that to drop out without a very good reason.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:28 am

Post by Kerplunk »

ryan wrote:
Unvote:

Welcome to the game and to
be fair, I shall give you a chance to comment on a few of the things that ben did.
"To be fair"?? You'd rather lynch me right now, or what?

And what did ben actual do that I have to comment on? All I can say is that ben his play style is unsual for mafiascum.

For one thing. There *has* to be
at least
one scum in the five-bandwagon on ben. In my experience, scum are eager to vote. At least, I always am. Especially when you can hide behind the fact that the victim was acting pretty scummy.

So that is ojpower, PookyTheMagicalBear, ryan, Jimmy R, d3sisted.I have to digg this thread a little to make an accusation against one of them. But if Pooky is scum, he has balls to post a strategy guide for his scumbuddies in the main thread.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Sorry, double post.
Jimmy R wrote:Nothing new to say. My vote was on him because he was acting scummy and I didn't feel he was the Jester.
However, I'm willing to see what his replacement has to say as it could have just been poor play by Ben.

I'd be very surprised if any of the people who have replaced in are Jester as it's a pretty rare oppurtunity to play that role in a game like this and I wouldn't expect anyone having that to drop out without a very good reason.
Of course
, it was poor play by ben. And again as I said to ryan: "what should I say" exactly?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:49 am

Post by ryan »

Kerplunk: Pretty defensive for somebody replacing in for a top suspect. To say Ben's play was "unusual" is a freakin understatement. His "I'll comment when I want to comment" to me said "I'm a newbie scum and not sure how to build cases" So when I said I wanted to be fair and give you a chance to bring some actual content to the game that is exactly what I want, some content outta that role, we haven't had much of anything from him. You can be defensive the rest of the game or you can post some cases on somebody, your choice.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Kerplunk »

ryan wrote:Kerplunk: Pretty defensive for somebody replacing in for a top suspect. To say Ben's play was "unusual" is a freakin understatement. His "I'll comment when I want to comment" to me said "I'm a newbie scum and not sure how to build cases" So when I said I wanted to be fair and give you a chance to bring some actual content to the game that is exactly what I want, some content outta that role, we haven't had much of anything from him. You can be defensive the rest of the game or you can post some cases on somebody, your choice.
Lol, I knew it. The "being too defensive" argument. Look at what you say: "Pretty defensive for somebody replacing in for a top suspect." :D Of course, I am defensive, because it seems I am still a top suspect.

Looked over the thread. The List.

ryan: thought first he was certainly mafia, after his post "being fair". But as I read the thread, he took a long while to vote for ben. However, he attacked ben rather hard and even after Jex said that that is just his playinhg style, ryan voted for ben. Dunno, but ryan is checked as
possible scum

PookyTheMagicalBear: his voting post for ben:
vote Benhalkum

Explain it to the Dead.
This is very harsh. :) But I think that's his playing style. Also his post about warning the mafia is confusing. Have to think about that further. Also, he isn't posting much. And he never commented again on his vote for ben.
Indecisive, but leaning towards possible scum

Jimmy R:
It was a throwaway vote guys, relax and leave it be. No one is going to play the Jester gambit on page 2 so lets get over it and move on.

I realise not much has happened and it's something to latch onto, but still...
This was a comment for the people who found TCS (ojpower) suspicious for joking around. Ã
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Vote Count

Kerplunk (2): ojpower, PookyTheMagicalBear
ojpower (1): somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea (1): JDodge
Jimmy R (1): schismatized
d3sisted (1): Kerplunk

Not Voting: Nightfall, Jex, distad, d3sisted, ryan, Jimmy R

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch.
Last edited by Blue Zebra on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:14 am

Post by ryan »

Jimmy R: Why do most of your posts seem to be rolefishing?

PookyTheMagicalBear: Why do you seem to be lurking? One giant post to help the rest of your scum I do not consider scum hunting, you've been pretty quiet on who you think is scum, so call mine a pressure vote.

Kerplunk: I appeciate some comment (finally from that role) I still find some of the things your role did earlier to be suspect but I'll chalk that up to "Ben's portrayal" and not yours. For now.

Vote: PookyTheMagicalBear
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Jimmy R »

ryan wrote:Jimmy R: Why do most of your posts seem to be rolefishing?
They aren't. But if we lynch the Jester it's Game Over.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:21 am

Post by ryan »

Jimmy R wrote:
ryan wrote:Jimmy R: Why do most of your posts seem to be rolefishing?
They aren't. But if we lynch the Jester it's Game Over.
It could be said that you are mafia trying to make sure of the same thing. And yes your posts bring up a cop and a jester in them and seem to be asking for them to step forward.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Point out where I was asking for a cop to step forward?

And of course I'm trying to figure out who the Jester is...
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:10 am

Post by distad »

Yeah... that's a great idea, ryan...

Um... Would the real Jester, please stand up??
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:11 am

Post by ryan »

Jimmy R wrote:
distad wrote:I think he's trying to point out that it's page 2. I think the bigger question is why he's drunk at 8:14 am.
he must be the Cop.
And if you want to throw the "oh I was kidding" comeback, feel free but I missed the smiley face after this and to me it looked like you put this in and than it wasn't brought up again.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:47 am

Post by d3sisted »

@Kerplunk: I was being cautious so as not to vote the Jester. I still stand by my previous posts and think that your predecessor was extremely scummy.

I'm really not liking that "he must be the Cop" statement either; it reeks of rolefishing. Ryan definitely has a point.
FoS: Jimmy R
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Jimmy R »

ryan wrote:
Jimmy R wrote:
distad wrote:I think he's trying to point out that it's page 2. I think the bigger question is why he's drunk at 8:14 am.
he must be the Cop.
And if you want to throw the "oh I was kidding" comeback, feel free but I missed the smiley face after this and to me it looked like you put this in and than it wasn't brought up again.
Umm..it
was
a joke...in a page full of joke posts...come on dude, don't be that stupid.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 am

Post by ryan »

Ah yes, it WAS a JOKE (as I predicted you'd say) nice stupid comment at the end, very mature.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Read the whole page in context, read the other posts and read Distad's response for an intelligent person who understood. If you think that post has any relevance to the game, you
are
being stupid.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:16 am

Post by ryan »

Listen, I'm gonna say this real simple. In a game where you are "READING" people's comments for you to bring up the cop (I don't care in WHAT context) without some smiley face or LOL. So don't say it's being stupid or whatever, I read your post, that's what you said, period.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:24 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

ryan - 143 wrote:In a game where you are "READING" people's comments for you to bring up the cop (I don't care in WHAT context) without some smiley face or LOL. So don't say it's being stupid or whatever, I read your post, that's what you said, period.
You don't care about context? Well then...
ryan - 130 wrote:I'm a newbie scum
By your logic, that's a pretty damning post you made against youself! Care to explain? =D

And that proves the importance of context.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Because on page 2, in the random voting stage, I would definitely say that TCS is the cop based on the fact that he posted a screenshot of his desktop....?

There's no point having any kind of dialogue with you if you truly can't see that as a joke. If you want to believe that I think TCS is the cop, go ahead and do that but you're barking up the wrong tree...In fact, it's not even a tree you're that wrong.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:32 am

Post by ryan »

somestrangeflea wrote:
ryan - 143 wrote:In a game where you are "READING" people's comments for you to bring up the cop (I don't care in WHAT context) without some smiley face or LOL. So don't say it's being stupid or whatever, I read your post, that's what you said, period.
By your logic, that's a pretty damning post you made against youself! Care to explain? =D

You have GOT to be f'ing kidding me? You took three words out of a complete sentence that I wrote and are calling me out on that? He wrote the exact quote that I posted, go back and look. That is gotta be one of your dumbest arguments ever. You quoted three words out of an entire paragraph that I posted, seriously what a waste of an argument.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:43 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

ryan wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:

You have GOT to be f'ing kidding me? You took three words out of a complete sentence that I wrote and are calling me out on that? He wrote the exact quote that I posted, go back and look. That is gotta be one of your dumbest arguments ever. You quoted three words out of an entire paragraph that I posted, seriously what a waste of an argument.
Well, if you think that Jimmy was really fishing for the Cop, then you must think that I think IE6 users are scummy.
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:06 am

Post by distad »

Well, for what it's worth, *I* thought it was a joke.

It might have been fishing. If he was particularly crafty, it could be. It never occurred to me that it was.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Jex »

Wow...this argument is out of control. Ryan, I think you are taking things way too seriously. Jimmy was making a joke, and then strangeflea was making a point about taking things out of context. You got too defensive for my taste in response to strangefleas (joking around) point. For now I'm going to
vote ryan
. You are acting strange and defensive, and trying to spread the blame around.

I also don't like how you were named as one of the people voting for Ben by kerplunk and in response to kerplunks analysis you don't say anything other than you are unvoting. You instead start to point blame at others that were on the list that kerplunk gave. I don't like this.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”