Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Oh cool I'm Spiffy on Smogon remember me?

We were scum together once!!!
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by masters of fart »

No wonder your name sounded familiar!

Hi Spiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/hugs
/farts
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

REMEMBER THAT GAME MS
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:11 pm

THE CO-MOD CHEATED

I ALREADY HAD IT WON

"ARE YOU SURE THAT IS YOUR FINAL ANSWER?"

FUCKING UNPROFESSIONAL
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

True it's ok I forgive you

maybe
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:13 pm

:3

hi! welcome to mafiascum!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

This game is full of twits.
Why is this game full of twits?

So many people to lynch X_X
Gimme a votecount so i can know if I want to swap
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm catching up everywhere this weekend. If I don't get caught up here tonight, I promise I will tomorrow as I have an abnormally relatively free Sunday.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 693, masters of fart wrote:
In post 536, Gorkington wrote:im annoyed that i feel like jaqen is townier for having pushed this.
:igmeou:

This.
In addition to my previous townread on him which I don't remember why but I recall me saying 'good good good post', this reads to me like Jaqen is DEFINITELY making some kind of a notelist, and using them for scumhunting/figuring the game out. even if this has been wrong in a very lollish newbieish way, that slut is town.

ehm, slot, yes. not slut.... :wink:

/master

How much Sonic influence is in this? If a man is become this predictable to Sonic a man must needs be careful if he is ever playing with that one as scum. Never the less, yes a man is sitting back and watching interactions while noting this and that.

Right now a man's crotch is tingly for Titus as she is being too helpful and not quite abrasive enough for town Titus. That one is usually by now at L-1 and screaming from the rafters of how those voting her are making the world dumber. But, a man is also recently seeing her mislynched with the same attitude and is knowing she is working on her game. That one a man enjoys much and more playing with, so is giving a little space to see if and how her game is truly changing. A man is fighting his natural instinct here right now to lynch ahoy and is thinking a short leash will have that one revealing her true colors eventually.

Aneninen is also causing a man's pants feel a bit tighter. That one is trying far to hard in making sure he is interacting with everyone and much and more of it is cheerleading. That one is also seeming to possibly have knowledge I don't have in his early Multiball mention. Claims like that in a man's experience (if/when they are panning out to be true) are often worth lynching. A man isn't playing with this one previously though so if all this is normal, a man is wanting to know. Still, early setup spec on scum which later is panning out to be true is worthy of lynching.

When a man is watching Profgesser Emotion however, his junk is throbbing so hard it may just burst! Yes, one may think it's because two hot ladies are sharing that slot and a man is simply lusting for a kinky manage a trois, but they are wrong in so thinking! They are exhibiting the same scum-spec with Aneninen, and then there's Mara. From what a man is remembering of that one, that one must needs be right at all cost. The first time a man is playing with her (in his only newbie and as his main) that one is so wrapped up in being right that she is all but
plainly
correcting a man that she is scum and as a result is succumbing as a D1 scum lynch. All because she must needs be right. She is doing this as either alignment, but in later games where she is town she is also less certain of the correctee's wrongness and is giving supporting reasons for that correction. Thus far here, she isn't supporting her "wrongs" as they are pertaining to this game (she is supporting why a man is wrong in thinking multiple neighborhoods aren't existing in a game, but that's info pulled from elsewhere and is having nothing to do with interactions here so isn't the kind of supporting evidence of which a man is speaking)

In post 41, Profgessor Emotion wrote:you're wrong to assume that emotion will be an big indicator of my play/alignment, and that each post will contain emotion. You're unlikely to get anything from me unless I get to the point where I'm stressed, and at that point I'm incoherent and can't think properly.

I'm not pushing anyone, but there isn't anyone worth pushing yet, and stating that I refuse to claim is a comment on the mass claim, clearly.

you're also wrong to assume that I will get anywhere early game, and you're completely overlooking that I am not a fan of rvs and constantly looks for a mean to get out which generally means doing something other people don't really expect, and doing things that I think scum could tag on.

In post 585, Profgessor Emotion wrote:For those claiming there is no town benefit for a town self-watcher...I WILL strangle you.

To date, three players are set up specing Multiball- Profgesser, Aneninen, and Fart Boy. In that order, a man is wanting a popcorn question answered.. What is creating the belief in multiple scum teams?
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

so much policy lynch material :/

~Wis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 758, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 693, masters of fart wrote:
In post 536, Gorkington wrote:im annoyed that i feel like jaqen is townier for having pushed this.
:igmeou:

This.
In addition to my previous townread on him which I don't remember why but I recall me saying 'good good good post', this reads to me like Jaqen is DEFINITELY making some kind of a notelist, and using them for scumhunting/figuring the game out. even if this has been wrong in a very lollish newbieish way, that slut is town.

ehm, slot, yes. not slut.... :wink:

/master

How much Sonic influence is in this? If a man is become this predictable to Sonic a man must needs be careful if he is ever playing with that one as scum. Never the less, yes a man is sitting back and watching interactions while noting this and that.

Right now a man's crotch is tingly for Titus as she is being too helpful and not quite abrasive enough for town Titus. That one is usually by now at L-1 and screaming from the rafters of how those voting her are making the world dumber. But, a man is also recently seeing her mislynched with the same attitude and is knowing she is working on her game. That one a man enjoys much and more playing with, so is giving a little space to see if and how her game is truly changing. A man is fighting his natural instinct here right now to lynch ahoy and is thinking a short leash will have that one revealing her true colors eventually.

Aneninen is also causing a man's pants feel a bit tighter. That one is trying far to hard in making sure he is interacting with everyone and much and more of it is cheerleading. That one is also seeming to possibly have knowledge I don't have in his early Multiball mention. Claims like that in a man's experience (if/when they are panning out to be true) are often worth lynching. A man isn't playing with this one previously though so if all this is normal, a man is wanting to know. Still, early setup spec on scum which later is panning out to be true is worthy of lynching.

When a man is watching Profgesser Emotion however, his junk is throbbing so hard it may just burst! Yes, one may think it's because two hot ladies are sharing that slot and a man is simply lusting for a kinky manage a trois, but they are wrong in so thinking! They are exhibiting the same scum-spec with Aneninen, and then there's Mara. From what a man is remembering of that one, that one must needs be right at all cost. The first time a man is playing with her (in his only newbie and as his main) that one is so wrapped up in being right that she is all but
plainly
correcting a man that she is scum and as a result is succumbing as a D1 scum lynch. All because she must needs be right. She is doing this as either alignment, but in later games where she is town she is also less certain of the correctee's wrongness and is giving supporting reasons for that correction. Thus far here, she isn't supporting her "wrongs" as they are pertaining to this game (she is supporting why a man is wrong in thinking multiple neighborhoods aren't existing in a game, but that's info pulled from elsewhere and is having nothing to do with interactions here so isn't the kind of supporting evidence of which a man is speaking)

In post 41, Profgessor Emotion wrote:you're wrong to assume that emotion will be an big indicator of my play/alignment, and that each post will contain emotion. You're unlikely to get anything from me unless I get to the point where I'm stressed, and at that point I'm incoherent and can't think properly.

I'm not pushing anyone, but there isn't anyone worth pushing yet, and stating that I refuse to claim is a comment on the mass claim, clearly.

you're also wrong to assume that I will get anywhere early game, and you're completely overlooking that I am not a fan of rvs and constantly looks for a mean to get out which generally means doing something other people don't really expect, and doing things that I think scum could tag on.

In post 585, Profgessor Emotion wrote:For those claiming there is no town benefit for a town self-watcher...I WILL strangle you.

To date, three players are set up specing Multiball- Profgesser, Aneninen, and Fart Boy. In that order, a man is wanting a popcorn question answered.. What is creating the belief in multiple scum teams?

This post made me wet with pleasure.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Gorkington »

jaqen goes in my townbin.

naked wrote:I didn't say I'm offended, strawmanning is a crime.

naked wrote:Do you know why nobody has posted since you posted this?

It's because everyone knows you should be banned out of the game for this an their just waiting for me to show a reaction. Here it is. You are banned from forum mafia forever. Good bye
right.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Gorkington »

vote: master

put this guy in a ditch.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Gorkington »

master wrote:1. I gave MS permission (lolz) to troll the fuck out of you till I come in :P
seems like garbage attempt to disarm ms doing nothing.

master wrote:i don't know who gorkington is but he sounds like a good man!
master wrote:I'll counter argue with that using the fact that in the last 3 pages I read, gork has made at least 2 attacks on SUPER weak points, which were OBVIOUSLY wrong; he later even admitted mistake, but regardless, nitpicking at its best, and even if those arguments were actually spot on, they were weak as hell and wouldn't convince me to direct my dick in that direction
*post of master agreeing with me on jaqen*
master wrote: possibly glork too but I think everyone's townreading that slut so dunno.
this progression seems like bullshit to me.

i think both of the heads of this hydra are blatantly hiding behind too much jokey bullshit, especially sonic, who's avoidance of engaging people calling him scummy for hiding behind jokey bullshit seems especially scummy.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

[ v] nakedjogger [/v]
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: nj
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

If you want to trim the fat in this game here is how you do it
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Gorkington »

someday.
but not today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I like jogger for town.

If you want a PL, let's do this.

VOTE: Idiot savant

The slot is lurking which is as sure of a scumtell as we'll get on D1.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:11 am

Post by White Narcissus »

VOTE: masters of fart

can we do this now?

~Wis
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

Xtoxm, ika is vla due to net issues. If he fixes it and doesn't post content, then he's a good lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Slobberknocker
Slobberknocker
Townie
Slobberknocker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Slobberknocker »

VOTE: naked jogger

Was weirdly aggressive, and then rage quit (kind of). Doesn't look good
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I also wouldn't be opposed to lynching the miller claim fyi

That vote up there seems off to me idk why
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 768, Xtoxm wrote:I like jogger for town.

If you want a PL, let's do this.

VOTE: Idiot savant

The slot is lurking which is as sure of a scumtell as we'll get on D1.

Abrasive play causes more apathy than lurking

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”