Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Oh, Steven. Humans just lead short, boring, insignificant lives, so they make up stories to feel like they're a part of something bigger. They want to blame all the world's problems on some single enemy they can fight, instead of a complex network of interrelated forces beyond anyone's control."
-Pearl,
Keep Beach City Weird

VOTECOUNT 4.06: LYNCH

MaxwellPuckett (
LYNCH
):
grapes, Xtoxm, NicCage, farside22, Sonic X, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka
thefuzzylogic99 (2):
St Constantine the Hermit, Trench Warfare
CooLDoG (1):
MaxwellPuckett
mastin2 (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
Vezokpiraka (1):
grapes

Not Voting (4):
vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2

With 13 Alive, it took 7 to Lynch.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Varsoon »

As Steven rounded the corner, he found Opal elegantly fending off several creatures, blasting them away with precise arrows of light. A skittering monstrosity rose up on its hind legs to smash Steven, and was immediately penetrated by Opal's deft strike. As the beast crumbled away, fierce sunlight reflected from the gem that dropped from the slain creature. Steven blocked his eyes from the sun, looking down at the boardwalk.

The ground was seemingly littered with fractured gems, giving Steven a moment of pause. "Wait--the angry gem woman before and, and all these! Have we been fighting other gems this whole time?"

Opal began to answer, but a glint in the sky caught her attention. The giant woman backflipped out of the way, grabbing up Steven as a green beam of light tore apart the boardwalk they were just standing on. Opal scouted the skies with her bow, murmuring softly, "Now is not the time, Steven. We must focus on saving our home."

Steven nodded to that, shielding his eyes from the blazing sun once more. That's when he spotted a dark orb hiding in the light of the sun. He gasped and pointed out, "There's a huge eyeball right there!"

At his gesture, Opal whirled around and drew back an arrow larger than all the others. As she aimed her shot, squinting her eyes, she softly complimented Steven, "Well done--that must be how they found our temple and are aiming their shots. Let's see how that Red Eye deals with... this!" Opal snapped her fingers back and let her giant arrow fly into the overseeing eye. As its remains plummeted down at Beach City, Steven conjured a shield to protect himself. Opal was not so lucky.

Steven pulled the two collapsed and battered gems in his arms, panic contorting his expression. "Amethyst! Pearl! Are you guys okay?!"

As he looked from Pearl to Amethyst to make sure, Amy's rough-and-tumble attitude was nowhere to be found. Instead, she weakly grinned and offered a thumbs-up. Pearl couldn't help but smile as well, her voice ragged, "You're doing well, Steven. If Amethyst hadn't thought to separate at the last moment to get behind your shield, that shrapnel would have taken us out of commission."

Amethyst could only roll her eyes, "Don't give me all the credit. Being Opal is exhausting."

Before Pearl could chime in, Steven held both of them closer, grateful that they had gotten through this battle alive. He looked to the skies once more as the sun began to set on the smoldering Beach City, desperately trying to discern where the next attack would come from.

MaxwellPluckett was blown to smithereens during the fourth Episode's Exposition. He was
Red Eye : Strongman Motion Detector
, aligned with
The Yellow Diamond Authority
Red Eye's role functions as follows:

Spoiler: MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett - Red Eye
Strongman Motion-Detector (Yellow Diamond Authority)
Ah, sunset, my favorite time of day. When the sun goes down, and the second sun gets bigger and bigger in the sky.
Look at the SIZE of it, I had no idea these things were SO BIG!

Your race is
Other
. You will do not gain specific bonuses for being in an ALLIANCE.

A Red Eye?! It’s going to infect us all!

Each Climax phase, you may target one player to ALLY with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES function.

More Gems? But the Red Eye didn't report the presence of any Gems on this planet!

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to learn if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.

It’s going to crash into Beach City and crush us, along with a bunch of innocent oblivious people!

During the Season Finale, any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means (roles that prevent the victim from being targeted at all will still cause the kill to fail).

That thing’s getting huge, it's freaking me out.

You may talk to your faction in this Private Thread: [REDACTED]
Your teammates include: [REDACTED]
You win the game when you eliminate all opposing factions or there is nothing keeping you from doing so (this includes your faction equaling that of the Beach City Residents (town) faction).
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It is now the Climax Phase of Episode 4.
Deadline is
over

Please remember to send in your submissions for Fusing/Allying!
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Ugh, I would get stuck with all worst shifts while
Lars
is just magically out of town and then everything starts blowing up!" Sadie vented to Steven as she heaved wreckage into the dumpster. Steven and Connie collected scraps of charred wood and red stone in a trashbag. Sadie's frustration gave way to a smile, "Thanks for coming on such short notice to help out, guys."

Steven, trying to be optimistic about their situation, smiled brightly and added, "A hero's got to help the town in any way he can! Plus, ehe, when I told Connie what happened she insisted on helping." He looked to Connie, who gave him a thumbs-up. "And at least the Homeworld isn't attacking anymore. They're just..." Steven looked over his shoulder to the looming spaceship, which looked unmistakably like a giant green hand, "...pointing at us."

Sadie wiped her brow and looked up to the skies. Even in the darkness of night, the invasion ship was clear to see. "Yeah, so long as it doesn't come down here and poke us to--"

At that instant, a beam of light lit up the skies and shot down from the pointing spaceship--right at Steven! After a blinding flash, Steven was left huffing for breath, his shield having deflected most of the blast. He looked behind him--Connie was safe behind his shield, but Sadie on the ground. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, Sadie, no..."

Amethyst and Pearl rushed to the crater left from the warship's laser, only to find Steven holding Sadie in his arms, tears streaming down his cheeks. Connie tried to explain what happened to Pearl while Amethyst huddled down next to Steven's side. "I can bring her to the hospital. Y'know me, I'm way faster than Pearl." Steven lowered Sadie into Amethyst's arms and the purple Gem took off, her legs growing into long stilts that let her stride far and fast.

Pearl reassured Connie and Steven, "At least we're safe! We should get to some better shelter, who knows how many times that ship can--"

Another flash of light flared from the warship's fingertip. Pearl leaped in front of Steven and Connie, taking the brunt of the blow with her body. She fell to her knees, grinning weakly as she reached out to Steven's cheek, "Don't worry, Rose. I'll always protect you..."

With that, Pearl poofed into her gem form. Steven pocketed her gem and balled his hands into fists, glaring at the warship. Connie looked from one to the other, shakily asking, "Steven, what are we going to do?"

Steven took a step out of the crater, his voice low and tinted by withheld anger, "If they're not going to come down to us, we're going up to them."

Vezokpiraka was hospitalized during Episode 4's Climax. He was
Sadie : Doublevoter
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents
Sadie's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
vezokpiraka - Sadie
Doublevoter (Beach City Resident)
Am I the only one seeing this?!
These are the extra supplies: Cups, plastic silverware... sometimes I sleep on the napkins when I get tired.

Your race is
Human
. You gain specific bonuses for being in an ALLIANCE.

That night, I really thought... Player Two. Is that just your way of saying I could’ve been anyone?

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to ALLY with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES function.

Lars, I'm really confused.

You begin the game in an ALLIANCE with Lars (Beer): [REDACTED]

Go Sadie! Use your fish-murdering skills!

You may only use this ability if you are part of an ALLIANCE.
Your vote counts as two votes.
You lose this ability in LYLO.

I knew how much you really needed this... Why don't you ever let me help you?!

You win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.

NicCage was forced to retreat into his gem during Episode 4's Climax. He was
Pearl
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents
, and now functions as a tree-stump.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Oh... Steven's parents. They're, uh-- they're in the other room. You would like to talk to Steven's mom? Oh, okay. Hold on a moment."
-Connie,
Fusion Cuisine

"That's gonna be pretty hard since my mom gave up her physical form to make me."
-Steven,
Fusion Cuisine

VOTECOUNT 5.0

Not Voting (10):
Sonic X, Trench Warfare, CooLDoG, grapes, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Xtoxm, Thefuzzylogic99, St Constantine the Hermit, farside22

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-09-02 06:00:00)
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

This is my home, and you're all my family! I'm...I'M A CRYSTAL GEM TOO!

Conftown incoming.

Titus, VCA? I know you had it pretty much done even though we didn't get to talk about it.

Love,

Drixx and Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Reasonably Rational is now confirmed to be
Steven Universe
aligned with the
Beach City Residents
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Interesting.

VOTE: Fuzzy
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I was hoping to narrow things down in chat with you. I still had too many possibilities for me to be comfortable with. Do you want to discuss it here? Should I post it? I know you had some sort of plan, and I am terrible with not stomping on toes.

Sonic, did you get the package?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by grapes »

You guys see post 3631? That's conftown. Vezo was not conftown.

Fuzzy and cooldog are the lynches today imo.

Cage I owe you a vote.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3632, Xtoxm wrote:Interesting.

Why?We are testing Fuzzy tonight.

Cooldog and Hermit are better choices in my VCA.

Mastina and Xtoxm would also resolve a lot to me, but I know that's not happening ATM.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3634, grapes wrote:You guys see post 3631? That's conftown. Vezo was not conftown.

Fuzzy and cooldog are the lynches today imo.

Cage I owe you a vote.

Scum thought he was IMO.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Well, we can discuss it in here if you like, but I at least will be heading to bed soon, and it's even later for Drixx but he keeps weird hours. :)

So, in short, you're welcome to post it, but don't expect any commentary on it from my half of the hydra for 8 hours or so. :)

-Cerb

pedit: shaddup grapes, vezok was as close to conftown as someone can be without being conftown the way I am. Like, seriously. His flip should come as no surprise to ANYONE. Cooldog is reasonable. Fuzzy is less reasonable given all the conversation yesterday about utilizing his power, which he won't be able to do until tonight. Also, fuzzy has fallen pretty low on MY scum list at least. I have some new candidates, but I'd like to chat a bit more today before talking about that.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR, you should be able to see our hoodchat still. I am off to bed soon.

I want to hear from Mastina. She was totally absent in regards to the test Fuzzy plan for the most part.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

My Reads/Thoughts

Town

2)Sonic – The mod pretty much confirmed him as the character he claimed after he vigged Tunnel
Secondly his Voting record points to town. He is solid town.

3) )RR- Town ( I am asuming that they will prove their claims today so I am putting them on the town list

4) Nic Cage- His gameplay screams town. Than there is the fact that he voted down two scum..yeah dude is town

5) Farside- Town via VCA. He voted and helped lynch two scum, He is solid town

Others

1) Grapes- he took out Frog which gives him some town cred, His essistant that Vezo is scum makes me a bit concerned. He is null slightly leaning town

2) Mastin- Mastin needs to prove she is conftown or die…..No more games.

3) Cooldog- Dude has pretty much stayed under the radar and been kinda null all game. Not on the top of my kill list but he should be considered for lynch

4) X- Honestly I have not payed much attention to dude, He has kinda flown under the radar.

5) Trench- Neeeds to die. I believe that they are scum Role cop. There two many cops/investigation role in play . Either Vasoon loaded town with investigation role or they are scum. Also they avoided voting both Frog and Max. Either they are scum or just have bad reads. I am leaning toward the former than the latter. Either they or me needs to be lynched today. If I am aligned with Sonic I am going to push him to glaciate me and Trench if he can. One of needs to be lynched peroid.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:07 pm

I wrote this before the day so the thoughts comes from that POV
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:09 pm

also I am allied with Sonic,,,,,, I am sure he is town
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Oh wow...no read on Hermit there at all? NicCage has a read despite being flipped? Prepared post...

RR knows why I had my vote on you. ;) He knows my role. Pick a new mislynched sweetiepie.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Yeah...was a slipped up

Hermit is kinda null as well. He kinda fits in with cold dog and grapes

okay so what character are you TW???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:23 pm

yeah , was thinking. Had time after a nice semi vacation to get my thoughts together, Didn't want to forget my thoughts
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3635, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 3632, Xtoxm wrote:Interesting.

Why?We are testing Fuzzy tonight.

Cooldog and Hermit are better choices in my VCA.

Mastina and Xtoxm would also resolve a lot to me, but I know that's not happening ATM.

I don't care for your test nor your VCA.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Sonic X »

boom headshot.

scum have been destroyed.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Sonic X »

there's still at least two more

I will destroy one today.

Any preferences? I already have one in mind by default but if there is overwhelming consensus I'll do that instead
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't mind your vote on me X. I miseed two scum which is bad. To be fair if I was scum I would of voted Max to earn town cred, My play is sloppy which points to ne being town. I understand your vote but you are wrong and I am going to flip town

Also

Mastin needs to conf her conftown and TW should claim character. We can align her character with her abilities to see if they match up
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

I agree with Trench Warfare.

Fuzzy, Cooldog, Mastina, and Xtoxm are all people I am comfortable lynching.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”